- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was also a story that was accidentally deleted a few months ago. I recently found the file & now it is back up :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

The complete introduction + first chapter

~INTRODUCTION~

In the Dragon Kingdom, there was but one named Spyro. In the year of 2005, he single handedly defeated the bosses of his realm & ones of the next. Ever since, he has been taking it easy. No trouble arrived, no more evil. It was nothing but peace. Then something happened one day in 2019. For some, this news would be horrific. But for the young Dragon, it could only bring him pleasure...


~CHAPTER ONE : THE DRAGON KINGDOM~

Spyro was pondering inside of the professors lab. "Well Spyro, I think I got something that may interest you." said the professor. Spyro's eyes widened & said "Oh? Well, I'd love to see." The professor said "Give me a minute. Here we go Spyro! I have kept this jar inside of my experiment drawer. I know just how much you love these little guys." He handed Spyro a DraginFly jar, and the jar had all of the boss enemies....

Gnasty Gnorc, Ineptune, & Red. The three bosses he defeated years & years ago. He said "Wehell, thanks professor. I'm gonna make good use out of em now." The professor chuckled. He said "Careful now Spyro. They are fiesty little creatures." Spyro grabbed the top of the jar by the lips, and began to walk. All of them screamed in horror, looking up into Spyro's big purple lips. They knew they were all at Spyro's mercy now. Spyro approached a grass step & sat down.

Looking into the jar. He said "So, did you little guys miss me?" They trembled in fear, with not a single word to slip from between any their lips.

Spyro began to step forward

He said "Well, you do know you're not staying in this jar right? It'd be too much work to drag you all around." Gnasty Gnorc said "Well Spryo. Where DO you want us to be?" Red said angrily "Answer us! You dimwitted dragon whelp!" Spyro slowly opened the jar up

"Now now guys. Don't get too feisty or I'll have to punish you all." Said Spyro with a smile.

Neptune said "Punish? How could a dragon possibly punish us?" Spyro said "I'm bigger than all of you. And I can do this." Spyro lifted his legs a little & then he then sat on top. Giving the three little enemies a good close up view of his dirty purple butt.

Spyro said in a very straight forward voice.

"So, tell me. Tell me that you will do EXACTLY as I say. And that I am more superior than all 3 of you."

Gnasty said with a horrified gulp & with a hand to his forehead "Your wish is my command, Spyro!"

Ineptune said "Anything you ask for will be yours, purple dragon!"

Red had his arms crossed.

Spyro said "Red? Anything you'd like to say?" And with a scoff, Red said "I am far more superior. These two dimwits may have given in. But I have not."

Spyro said "Huh, suit yourself." Red grinned. But then Spyro let out a rancid juicy fart, the fart was putrid & made everybody start gagging. Red screamed "OKAY DRAGON! Your... wish is my command!"

Spyro said "Glad we understand each other. Now Red, grab Gnasty Gnorc & Ineptune. And fly into my butt." Red said "What kind of a fool do you take me for?! I am never going somewhere as disgusting as that. You are NOT going to humiliate me that way." Spyro said "Either you fly in, or I'll force you in." Red screamed "WAIT! I CHANGED MY MIND! Uhhh, come on guys. Grab ahold of my wings."

Spyro chuckled & leaned up.

Gnasty Gnorc & Ineptune grabbed ahold of Red's body, and he began to fly into the dark disgusting abyss of Spyro's butt crack. Red grabbed onto Spyro's hole. And tightly hung on. Ineptune said "Excuse me dragon! I need water! I cannot be in this hot place!" Spyro tightened his cheeks, squeezing all 3 of them together, and resumed walking. Completely ignoring her simple request.

Spyro walked into the nursery. And then he was stopped by the nanny.

The nanny said "Spyro! Where are you headed off to?"

"Dragonfly Falls, I am headed there to rescue some more eggs." Said Spyro.

She chuckled & said "Always after them eggs, arent you? Well, have fun! I will be in here if ya need me." She continued sewing. And Spyro continued walking to the Ball Gadget.

Ineptune said in wonder "What is Dragonfly Falls?"

"It is a filthy place where all the dragonflies go. All happy, flying around without a care in the world. UGH. Makes me sick." Said Red.

Spyro stepped into a machine & them Gnasty Gnorc said "Where are we-"

SNAP.

They were now inside of the ball heading towards the Dragonfly Falls.

All 3 of the enemies screamed in fear as Spyro flew through the ball gadget. They could see how fast he was going by looking underneath his feet. They all watched as he crushed the enemies beneath the ball & Spyro sped up faster, faster, faster, & faster. Until finally, they heard another snap.

The ball gadget was finally over.

Red was panting along with the other two. Ineptune said "Remind me to NEVER take the ball gadget again!" Then Gnasty Gnorc said while covering his nose "Spyro! When was the last time you took a bath?!"

Spyro said "Last night, in the royal palace hot tub. You only think it's bad because you're in my butt. And that ball gadget makes me a bit sweaty.

Spyro walked into the first room & began climbing the stairs. His crack was getting smellier & tighter along the way.

Gnasty Gnorc said "Why did we come here, Spyro?!" Then Spyro said "I came here to wipe out more of your bad guys. The professor gave me a new gadget to take out hundreds of enemies at a time."

In a mind of confusion, Ineptune said "Wait. Where will we be when you do this?"

Spyro leaned up & wiggled his butt, the 3 menacing bosses slipped right out of his crack, and onto the ground. Spyro put his foot on them & held them down with his vicious claws. He pulled a black pill out & then tossed it in his mouth.

He began to slowly chew it, and then he took a heavy gulp.

Suddenly everything became blurry & everything began getting sucked up. Enemies from all over Dragonfly Falls, dragonflies, & wandering insects came flying to the front. Spyro's anus opened up, and then everything suddenly flew inside of it screaming in horror

Minutes passed, and now Spyro had a butt hole full of enemies. He leaned down & then...

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

A sick sloppy fart exploded of out of Spyro. All of them turned into gas, and got ripped from Spyro's thick juicy purple booty.








his head down, and then be

Spyro continued walking towards the Crocovile Swamp. He made his way down there to buy a new product from moneybags. Despite him being at the Village Depot. Spyro chose to walk all the way there to get sweaty. Just for the scum to suffer inside of his magnificent butt. He made his way through the tunnels.

Spyro rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, I forgot how far moneybags is from here." Said Spyro. It was a journey, and finally... he was there.

Moneybags said "Welcome Spyro! What can I get you on this day?" Spyro said curiously "Is your growth serum still in stock? I could use that." "Yes, of course!" Moneybags said. Spyro clicked the growth serum, and then he got the bottle.

Ineptune said excitedly to Gnasty & Red, "He is growing us back! We are saved! I can finally get back to the Watery Grave!" Spyro opened the bottle with his teeth, and said with a smirk "Thinks are about to get hot in here!" He drank the first half of the serum.

Spyro began getting taller & taller. Until he was eventually big enough to see the top of the temple. He looked at the temple with his eye very close. He saw a shivering crocodile. Frightened of the Giant Spyro.

"P-Please don't eat me!" Said the crocodile. He backed away to a corner.

Spyro leaned forward & bit down. The crocodile screamed at the top of his lungs. Spyro began to slosh him around, and then he gave a huge gulp.

You could see the throat bulge when he gulped.

After a second, Spyro held his gut & then belched loudly. A blazing trail of fire shot from his mouth, burning most of the trees. He laughed & said "Whew, that sure hit the spot." He wiggled his butt. The 3 bosses were now microscopic compared to Spyro. He squat to where the entrance to the first temple was.

Spyro wobbled over to the entrance of the temple. Originally sealed by reinforced metal in 2005. He squeezed his butt into the doorway.

Spyro strained & could hear the terrified screaming of the tiny enemies. But that only brought a smile to Spyro's face.

Spyro ripped another heavy wet fart. The enemies flew from bis butt along with his anal juice, and they got splattered into the wall of the entrance. Pulling his butt out of the entrance, he looks down & says "Are any you of you guys impressed now?"

Gnasty Gnorc said "Spyro! What has happened over the years? You have gotten more... dominant!" Spyro said "Well, I've been relaxing. And when I found out that all three of you were shrunken. I couldnt pass up an opportunity to defeat you again."

Gnasty Gnorc said "Can you please just let us go? We promise to never harm you again." Spyro shook his head & said "Sorry, no can do. In fact..." He walked forward & said "I think I'm going to claim you first."

Gnasty Gnorc said "Uh, what does that mean?" Spyro reached his arm into the entrance & pulled him out. Spyro looked him in the eye with nothing but the look of pure dominance.

"Think you can handle a challenge?" Said Spyro. Gnasty Gnorc said "You got it! What's the challenge?" Spyro dropped him on the ground & he gave a vicious look. He licked his lips & got ready to pounce on him. "If you can n.v hide, you are free to go."

Gnasty Gnorc screamed, and then he took off running his way through the swamp. Spyro was grunting & growling as all of the enemies turned into dust beneath his sexy feet.

All of the purple spiders & all of the crocodiles stained the bottom of his feet as he ran to catch Gnasty.

Gnasty Gnorc ran into a big tunnel. And said with pitiful eyes "He will never find me here!" He continued to run. He was panting & completely out of breath. Spyro was now only a small distance away. Gnasty looked up to the see the temple. The temple where the egg thief & the treacherous obstacle course lied.

He ran as quick as he possibly could up the stairs & into the hallway. "I should be safe in here." Said Gnasty. Spyro walked over the tunnel, and began to look around. He said "Come on out, you scaredy cat." He then saw the temple.

He smiled & then he walked his way over to the temple. He sinked his claws into the roof, and he began pulling the roof off. Gnasty began to shake so bad that he knocked himself to the floor. He crawled. He said "S-S-Spyro. A-A-Are you g-g-gonna hurt me?"

Spyro gave an eyeroll.

"Why would I hurt you?" Said Spyro.

Gnasty Gnorc said "Wait... I thought your plan was to eat me alive?" Spyro said "No no, not at all. Go back to the village. I'm done with you. I was just testing you."

Gnasty Gnorc sighed in relief & began to leave from the temple entrance. Gnasty made his way out, while Spyro gave a big evil grin. And from behind, he quickly picked him up. Spyro's teeth closed on Gnasty's armor. And Gnasty gulped hard.

Spyro tossed him up & opened his hungry mouth. Gnasty Gnorc cried for his mommy as he fell onto Spyro's long wet tongue. He squirmed around, getting himself drenched in Spyro's saliva.

Spyro then gulped. Gnasty Gnorc screamed loudly, and they slowly faded as he entered Spyro's belly. He said "You've been defeated for the third time, Gnorc!"

Spyro felt a punch & some hard vicious kicks in his tummy. Causing him to groan.

Spyro said "Might not wanna do that." Gnasty said "Why?!" as he punched him again. Spyro said with a smile & a wiggle of his butt "It gives me very bad gas."

Gnasty's eyes widened. He said nervously "C-C-C'mon, s-spryo. That, that, that was a joke!" Spyro's acids began to pull him under. He said "Spyro! NOOOOO!!!!!" as Spyro positioned himself. Gnasty Gnorc was pulled all the way under.

Suddenly Spyro leaned up & a huge juicy fart roared out of his butt. The fart turned into fire, as the flames engulfed the temple. Spyro sighed loudly in relief & said "You're toast, gnorc!" He turned around to see the burning temple. Spyro said with a chuckle "I feel so much better." He began walking his way back to the first temple.

The fart & the fire were heard in the distance. Red said "We have to go! That dragon is going to kill us both!" Red grabbed hold of Ineptune one more time. As he flew his way out of the swamp, he asked her "W-Where do you want me to take you?" Ineptune said "Take me to the Lost Cities again! I need water before I pass out!"

Red spread his wings & flew away.

Spyro stepped over the tunnel, and said "Guys, Gnorc didn't make it. He got blown away." He chuckled.

The two tiny enemies were gone. Nowhere to be found.

Spyro said "I better find those little guys, before they cause more damage."

He squat down, and began to crawl his way through the tunnel to get out. He said "I knew it was a bad idea to grow myself in the swamp. Now these caves are going to be hard to get out of."

Then heard something coming. Screeching loudly...

It was a flock of bats!

They began screeching their way through the tunnels, and then next thing they knew... they were flying towards Spyro's butt.

Not stopping in anyway.

He said "Oh no." He closed his eyes to prepare for impact. He felt them go inside of the crack & he groaned as their sharp wings caused a few incisions upon his butt cheeks.

They were all stuck to his butt hole. He said "I think I got one more in the gas tank." He wiggled his booty again.

Then a warm slimy fart erupted out of his butt, followed by another heavy trail of fire. Each of the bats turned to ashes. The fart was so loud, that it caused an avalanche, and some rocks blocked away the entrance. Completely shutting off the entrance to the swamp.

Nobody could ever go back again.

Spyro began crawling closer to the chasm. He reached an arm to the other side of the chasm, then sat his butt over it. And he sat there for a minute. Letting the ashes trickle their way down into the abyss. He lifted his foot & said "Whew, what a workout." He ccontinued walking his way out. And then he said "Time to check Dragonfly Falls." He opened his wings, and began to fly off into that direction.

Spyro flew back to the depot area of the village. He squeezed his way into the building. The nanny screamed & said "Spyro! What has happened to you??"

"I'm on another mission. And I needed to use a growth serum in order to finish this one off." Said Spyro. The nanny said "Be careful! That might cause trouble with you fitting into tight places."

Spyro gave an eyeroll & said "Trust me, I have already figured that one out." He squat down & began to crawl through the exit of the nursery. Then he reached the ball gadget. He said "How am I supposed to get through here??"

After inspecting it. He realized that there was not a possible way for him to get through. He turned around & began to make his way onwards to the next realm.

Spyro fit his head out of the castle, and he opened his wings. The professor stared in horror from his lab. He had no idea that the young dragon would have bought a serum to deal with them...

Moneybags watched as the Giant Spyro flew his way to the next realm. The professor gulped & said "I got a bad feeling about this." As he left to investigate the damage Spyro had ultimately caused.
Chapter End Notes:

None