- Text Size +

Karla screams and turns to run while Lauren just smiles and easily places a foot in front of thd 3 inch tall woman.


“Going somewhere?”  Lauren smiles seeing the little girl come to a stop and turn to run in the other direction.  Lauren just lifts her other foot and gently lowers her toes onto the tiny screaming woman.  She feels the tiny body between her toes and clenches lifting the tiny woman into the air.  Reaching down she allows the little woman to fall down into her hand before bringing her up to her face.


“So I wanted to start by saying sorry I lied.  I REALLY don’t like having to do that but it just really seemed like the easiest way to do this.  Hope we can still be friends”  She says laughing.  Her breath washing over the tiny woman.  “But anyway, the more I thought about it the more I realized that having a detective on the inside would be nice but what if someone decided they were tired of being my puppet and tried to go against me...well that just didn’t work for me.  Y’see this way…”  She grabs each of the little girls arms with each of her hands and makes her sort of dance a little.  “...you can still be my little puppet, and this way I never have to worry about you trying to turn me in”  She says with a grin while Karla begs and says she won’t tell anyone.


“Mm hmm I know you won’t...because where you'll be staying no one could possibly hear you…”  She says smiling again, dropping the little woman into her hand before pinching her hands/arms between two fingers and dangling Karla in front of her face.  “I had this idea that IF...IF a case would ever come about and another detective would come snooping around I would have the perfect way to...dissuade him.”  Lauren slowly starts to move Karla around to her back, similar to the same motion Karla had done moments ago to Brad.  


That’s when Karla remembers...Not only was she helpless in this crazy woman’s hand.  Her partner was still trapped in her ass.  He must be smaller than a speck of dust.  She had to make sure to keep him safe no matter what.  The only way she’d get through this is knowing she had him there.  But her thoughts were interrupted when she glanced down at the giant ass below her.  Lauren pulled her pants and panties away and a wave of warm smelly air wafted up.  Karla feels sick squirming to get away.  Climbing up and holding onto the fingers holding her.


“All I have to do is show him...OR HER…”  She says with a chuckle.  “...what I did with the last two Detectives who came snooping around”  She starts to lower her finger towards the giant buttcrack.  “...I can just imagine the look on his face when they’d see me dig the two of you out of there”  She pushes her finger into her crack and clenches her cheeks around it.  She then pulls her finger out and there’s nothing on it.  Karla was stuck in the abyss of Lauren’s sweaty asscrack.  Lauren just smiled.  “I don’t think I’ll be having much trouble from the police in the future”  She gives her massive butt a smack shaking it around Karla’s helpless body.


30 minutes later


Lauren walks into the private bar and smiles at the women sitting at the bar, a couple dancing, all seeming to be having fun.  One of them looks over and sees Lauren and it’s passed along and in a moment all the women, including Shannon, Tara, Shawna, Nikki, Natalie and about a dozen other women, were looking at Lauren.


“Well Everyone, I’m happy to say that our little Detective problem has been resolved”  She says with a grin.


“You took care of them huh?”  Shawna asks.


Lauren gives a grin and leans her hips out and the room hears a loud fart come directly from Lauren.  


“That answer your question?  Oh...I think that might have been too much for Officer Anderson...and I KNOW it was too much for Officer Graves”  She says and they all burst out laughing.


“Okay ladies...drinks are on me tonight”  Lauren smiled walking to the bar to enjoy her night with all her employees.