- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

THIS IS A REUPLOAD BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER WAS DELETED


      Setting down the beach towel and planting an umbrella into the sand the group sat down and thought about what they were gonna do. Looking around they saw everything the perfect beach could have and more. Food stands, beach volleyball courts, a very romantic looking dock, and the wide-open sea which shimmered in the sun. What also seemed to catch their eye, was a surprising amount of micros that were freely roaming around. 


      Typically, to enjoy the beach, micros would have to be sectioned off into special micro only zones, but thanks to the many precautions that the resort had taken, and special waterproof bracelets that allowed you to contact the resort staff if you ever found yourself in trouble, a micro could enjoy the beach like any other person (though it did take a tiny bit longer to get from place to place, that was mostly mitigated by the beach's lifeguards who often spent their time giving micros a lift to certain areas of the beach).


      "Yay! We're finally here! C'mon, hurry up, big sis! I wanna build sandcastles!" Haryu yelled, trying to pull Furyu's finger towards the direction of the shore. However, being the responsible sister she is, Furyu spared no expense in making sure she was properly protected before she went to have fun, which meant… 


    "Sunscreen!" Furyu said, reaching into her bag with her free hand. After searching around for a bit she got her hands on a bottle of SPF 100 sunscreen. "Hold your horses. I don't want you whinin' about getting sunburnt so we gotta do this first!" Placing Haryu on the beach towel, she squirted out a small glob of sunscreen and began to lather it all over her hands. Upon seeing this Haryu's happy expression turned into one of pure terror. 


     "Ahhh! Please don't big sis!!! Remember what happened last time you tried to do something like this!?!" Haryu yelled and started to run away from her. Furyu, on the other hand, was expectedly confused, but as she became aware of what happened last time the two of them went to the beach, she froze in her tracks. 


     "R-Right… I didn't mean to scare you, sis." She averted her gaze, looking worried. "But, we still gotta make sure you're fully protected and you can't reach your back on your own." This caused Haryu to think. She didn't want her sister's extremely strong hands to violate her body with sunscreen, so she sought an alternative…


      "Heyyyy, Renren~ Would you help me out with my sunscreen?" She asked, sounding needlessly seductive and finishing her question off with a wink. 


      "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sure thing!" Walking up to her, Rentaro grabbed his own (micro-sized) bottle of sunscreen and started to gently apply some sunscreen to the girls back, it's cold slimy consistency causing her to yelp out in surprise, which seemed to have made two people extremely angry, and as if to add insult to injury, Rentaro continued to apply more sunscreen to other parts of her body that she could have probably reached herself, though it wasn't like Haryu complaining, or anything. In actuality, she liked being pampered by a (cute) boy for once, and the sensation of Rentaro’s hands was so relaxing to the young girl, but as he finished up rubbing sunscreen on all her hard to reach places, he was abruptly pulled away only to be absolutely drenched in by a glob of sunscreen that, to him, was absolutely massive. 


      "Hey, Rentaro~ Why don't you help me out with my sunscreen too?" Sekira said, covering him in more sunscreen. At first, Rentaro was kinda upset about this treatment, but as Sekira started using him to apply sunscreen to herself, his opinion quickly changed, especially when she chose to start from the bottom and work her way to the top.


      Reaching down towards her legs, Sekira meticulously applied sunscreen to every inch of her slightly sand-covered bare feet giving Rentaro a very thorough tour of each foot. Despite her best efforts to make this a punishment, it seemed as if both parties were enjoying things all too much. Sekira was heavily aroused by the power rush and superiority of using the love of her life to apply sunscreen to her foot, while Rentaro enjoyed being completely dominated and submissive to her whims as she pressed him against her foot. In the few minutes it took to expertly rub Rentaro's body across every nook and cranny of her foot, she was extremely thorough and while he couldn't truly appreciate the smell or taste due to the massive amount of SPF 100 that covered him from head to toe, just being so close to her foot was a dream come true. 


      Meanwhile, Haryu was still laying down extremely surprised by how good it felt when Rentaro was rubbing sunscreen on her. It was like being massaged by a master masseuse, and it left her completely speechless with a very heated blush on her face, which Furyu interpreted as a look of embarrassed discomfort (which was a half-correct observation). Despite respecting Rentaro a lot, she couldn't deny how mad this made her, and she acted appropriately following her anger by walking up to the two of them. 


      "You've been a bad boy, Rentaro. If you act that way towards any other girl, I'm gonna have to punish you, even more, hehe~" Sekira said seductively, her face and body heating up from the pleasure as she continued rubbing him all over her foot. "Now, time for the main course-" Before she was able to use him for any longer, Rentaro was ripped away from Sekira and grabbed in between two of Furyu's fingers. Typically, Sekira would try everything in her power to stop Furyu, but she was so heated and aroused after playing with him that she was forced to retreat into the changing room to partake in some light cleaning of her you know what. 


      Bringing him up to her face, she smiled at the surprised micro. Though, her smile wasn't caused by happiness or excitement, behind that smile was pure anger. The type of anger that a person would feel if they had just watched their little sister get sexually harassed, and in Furyu’s case, this was the worst kind of anger. As most people would be, Rentaro was extremely scared by her imposing aura. Even if she was completely silent, he knew that he was in trouble. Thinking back, it probably wasn't the best idea to give her sister a complimentary massage, but there was no way he could've known that she'd be mad at him for it. In his head, the best option was just to civilly talk things out and apologize to Furyu before this escalated any further-


      Before he could even finish thinking, Furyu had dropped him carelessly onto the soft beach towel and began to forcefully (but not enough to deal any real damage) grind her foot on him like someone trying to stamp out a cigarette. 


      "Tch, damn pervert! How about you think twice before feeling up a frickin' 14-year-old!" She said, angrily glaring at him as he laid pathetically sprawled out on the beach towel while being pinned by the ball of her foot. "You've got that damn psycho bending over backwards for you and you still ain't satisfied!?" Letting her sisterly instincts kick in she continued abusing him, even breaking a sweat as it persisted for almost a minute before someone spoke up. 



      "Hey!! We may be on vacation but activities like that are still extremely dangerous!! You should honestly think twice about your actions, considering you're a member of the club, unlike that perverted psychopath." Mai sternly yelled out, her voice being amplified by the tiny megaphone (Megaphone? More like mini-phone) in her hand. 


     "Yeah, big sis! I think you're being a little mean to Renren. He was just trying to be helpful, and… it felt really good. He was like a professional masseuse, so cut him some slack big sis." Haryu pleaded, shouting up to her to Furyu while she continued to non-lethally step on Rentaro. It was then that she realized how awful what she did was and swiftly lifted her foot to apologize to him only to see that he was no longer there. 


     "What the hell? Where'd he go?!" She said bending down to get a closer look. Much to her surprise, it was almost like Rentaro had disappeared completely. After hearing that he had gone missing, everyone in the group stood silently with anxious expressions on their faces, well all except one. While everyone was staring helplessly, Haryu, who was the closest to her at the time, was watching in horror as Rentaro's body was plastered to Furyu’s foot, the residual sunscreen acting almost like glue. 


      "H-Hey, sis… I think he's-" Before being able to finish her sentence, Furyu turned her attention to her and squatted down applying more pressing her foot down even harder onto the stuck Rentaro. 

      "Yeah? Did you find him??" Furyu asked. 

      "He's stuck to your foot…" She said blankly, as a look of dread appeared on Furyu's face. 

      "Crap!!!" She very urgently sat down criss-cross and looked closely at her foot, silently hoping that she didn't accidentally crush the little guy. And just as Haryu said, there he was, sprawled out against her sole and completely plastered, but still intact with no noticeable injuries. Breathing a sigh of relief, Furyu pulled him away from her foot and plopped him down gently onto her hand. Before Rentaro could say anything, Furyu suddenly pulled him into her flat brick wall of a chest. 


      "I'm so sorry! I went too far!! " Before she realized how uncharacteristic this action was, it was far too late as nearly everyone had a clear view of what she just did. "A-Ah forget what just happened! L-Look, all you need to know is that I'm glad you're OK…" She said with a beat red blush spread across her face before gently placing him back down on the beach towel. 


      "You shouldn't be the one apologizing, haha…" He laughed awkward before prostrating himself in front of her. "It was my fault that this happened…" 

      "Gosh, you're such a frickin' dumbass sometimes? Look here, it ain't your fault! We both made mistakes, and I'm the one who overreacted. Let's just agree to put this whole thing behind us and enjoy the beach together." She said, smiling at him. This 'romantic' development was bringing a tear to Haryu's eye, and she was extremely happy to see that this interaction hadn't damaged their relationship as friends. 

     "Deal!" Smiling back at her the two of them laughed it off.

      "Hahaha, I still can't believe I didn't notice you back there. But now that I think about it, I do kinda remember feeling something hard poking into my foot while I was looking for you, ahaha…"

      After hearing this, Rentaro quickly looked down only to see that his 'little Rentaro'  was standing to attention from all the foot antics that had occurred with both Sekira and Furyu. At that moment, both her and Rentaro's faces lit up beet red from embarrassment and they stood there awkwardly, with Furyu occasionally sneaking a glance at his 'you know what' that was pushing tightly against his swim trunks. Before the awkwardness could consume their souls, they quickly changed the subject and went back to business as usual. 


      "Well, who's ready for some fun at the beach?" Rentaro asked, only to be met with some more awkward silence and even some mild chuckling. Confused at first, he was promptly informed of the issue by Furyu. 

      "Um, would you like me to wash you off Rentaro? You're kinda… you know." Furyu asked, referring to how his whole body and even his hair and swim trunks were completely covered in sunscreen. 

      "Thank you..." He said timidly, with an embarrassed look on his face. 


      One embarrassing trip to a nearby faucet later and Rentaro had managed to get most of the excess sunscreen off of him, After meeting back up with the group, they all discussed their plans and split up to enjoy whatever activities they wanted to do. Furyu, Haryu, Rentaro, and Sekira went to the shore to build sandcastles and swim a little, Megumi and Mai went to go snorkeling nearby, And the Fujo and Tomoya party were “forced” to stay underneath the beach umbrella to watch all their stuff and while it may have sounded boring this gave the two of them time to enjoy “the finer things in life" (i.e Tomoya wanted to play mobile games on his phone, and Fujo wanted to draw hentai of her friends at the beach). Neither of them objected to being there, as it was a good place for the nerdy team of the group, they would eventually be forced to switch off and let another pair of people watch their spot. 


      "Ugh, why did you have to come along? Do you even like building sandcastles?" She asked, looking at Sekira with a look of annoyance on her face. "Oh, wait. I already know the answer." She sighed and looked down at Rentaro who was helping Haryu carry some tiny pails of water to a small pile of sand. 


      "You're sharper than you look, delinquent girl. Truth is, I couldn't care less about helping you and your little mite of a sister play in the sand." She shrugged, looking at Furyu's annoyed face with a smug smile. "I came here to enjoy the beach with him and him alone, so wherever he goes, I go, and there's nothing that'll change that fact." She whispered. "And also, the cute little guy doesn't know how to swim, so I'm gonna help teach him!" She yelled out proudly.


      "I-I thought I told you to keep that a secret!" He said sheepishly while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. 


      "Ehh? You don't know how to swim, Renren? Instead of having that mean girl teach you, you should let big sis coach you! She's, like, super amazing at all sports." Haryu said proudly with a smug look on her face. 


      Sekira stared at the little girl with a ticked-off expression, but before she could lift her foot and "non-lethally" attempt to stomp on the little pest she stopped as Rentaro started to talk again. 


      "Oh no, this is a special time for you and your sister and I'd hate to take that away from you guys." He said humbly while smiling at her. "Plus, I already promised Sekira that I'd let her teach me hehe~." 


      Upon hearing this, Sekira's anger turned to happiness as she swept Rentaro off his feet and brought him up to her face, making sure to 'accidentally' knock Haryu over in the process.


     "Awww you're such a cutie, Rentaro! I love you so much~" She said while staring lovingly into his eyes. 

     "I feel the same way!" Rentaro said, smiling at her. Upon hearing this, Sekira was about ready to burst into tears, but what kind of person Rentaro was… "I love hanging out with and being around all you guys!" Sekira hid her sorrow behind a pained smile. She knew it was coming, but that wasn't enough to prepare her for how awful it felt to be friend-zoned once again. 


     Writhing in despair, she placed Rentaro back onto the sand and went back to the beach towel to grab her phone and stare at some of the pervy photos she took of him while he slept on the plane. After that, she made a trip back to the changing room for some more private time. In the meantime, Furyu and the others enjoyed some sandcastle building. 


     "Big sis!" Haryu yelled up to her, calling her over to whisper something into her ear. "Now's your chance! C'mon make your move already!!" 

     "Why don't you shove it before I bury you in the sand." She said, playfully pushing a wall of sand towards her. 

     "Hey! Watch it!." She giggled running away from the sand. While the two had their fun, Rentaro was hard at work at creating a tiny shed made of sand which, to him, was quite the achievement, however in the grander scheme of things, it was barely the size of a small rock. After catching a quick glimpse of his humble creation, Furyu couldn't help but burst out laughing at how pathetic it was. 


     "Hahaha! Is that supposed to be a sandcastle?" She asked, holding her stomach in laughter. "Here, sit back and watch because I'm gonna show you what a real sandcastle looks like!" Gathering some sand and a pail of water, she got to work on her sandcastle, which to Haryu and Rentaro was as big as an actual castle. And just after a couple of minutes, she was pretty much done with the main structure. 


    "Show off…" Rentaro pouted watching as his humble creation was slowly overshadowed in mere minutes. 


     "What's the matter Renren- uh, I mean peasant! Doth thou dare oppose castle Mitsukabe?" Haryu yelled, smugly standing atop the tallest point of Furyu's sandcastle. She was role-playing as some kind of princess and it didn't take long for Rentaro to get the hint. 

     "Hmph! That is right! My name is the silver-knight prince of the acclaimed Kitagawa dynasty and I have come to overthrow your corrupt reign!" 

     "Ha! Try as you might, because you will fail as this castle is protected by a fearsome dragon giant knight berserker!" She said pointing at Furyu. 


     "The hell is a dragon giant knight berserker?" Furyu asked with a confused look on her face. 

     "Just play along! Please!" After a couple more moments of role-playing later, Sekira had finally returned only to stir up more trouble. 


     "Nice sand castle losers." She said before stomping hard right on top of it. "Oops, I hope I didn't step on any bugs. That'd be really bad right, delinquent girl?" With a smug tone, she stared at Furyu, hoping that she had 'accidentally' stepped on her sister. And after feeling some light squirming underneath her foot her suspicions were confirmed… well, not exactly.


    "Awww, that mean girl completely trashed our castle, big sis…" Haryu said, staring at the remains of her once grand and luxurious castle as it crumpled like a house of sand and/or glass. 

     "What the hell's wrong with you?!" Furyu asked only to be immediately ignored as she realized the squirming was in fact, not coming Furyu's pest of a sister but from the only micro she didn't want to step on.


     As she stood frozen in disbelief she felt the squirming stop and became extremely worried. When she lifted her foot she saw a knocked out Rentaro completely stuck amongst the many grains of sand on her foot. It wasn't clear to Sekira but Rentaro had an incredibly aroused blush on his face. Even if he had been knocked out, every second of being stomped on by Sekira was an unbelievably amazing experience. While he couldn't be crushed to death, she had kept her foot pressed against him long enough to smother and subsequently KO the tiny boy. 


     "Eh? Rentaro?!? I-I know you like that kind of stuff b-but you can get off now. I can give you an even better time. Ahaha…" she laughed nervously, staring at his unconscious body with an extremely worried expression on her face. She received no response and began to freak out after thinking that she had killed him. As she held him gently in her hand all she could think to do was stare depressedly at his unconscious body in a way that'd make even someone like Furyu feel pity. But, in the moment of her anguish, she felt a small bit of movement on the palm of her hand. Rentaro had rolled over in his sleep. 


     That tiny movement was enough to make Sekira burst out into tears of joy as she affectionately rubbed him across her cheek. Even after all that had happened, this was without a doubt the happiest she's been on the trip so far. And while Furyu and Haryu were excited to see that he was OK (again) the two of them had hatched a plan. 


     Pulling out her phone, Furyu took a quick picture to capture this moment in its entirety. And while this was, without a doubt, a cute moment, Furyu had another motive: blackmail. 


     "I wonder what those other two would think if they saw this…" She said showing Sekira a picture of herself nuzzling up against a micro with tears of joy running down her face. Upon seeing the photo, her heart sank. Even though her love for Rentaro was strong she still didn't want this side of her to be revealed to the only people she could call friends. 


     Placing Rentaro firmly and safely between her breasts she started to chase after Furyu hoping to steal her phone and delete the image. They continued this for quite a while… 


     "You better delete that photo you damn delinquent!!!" 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Heya! Sorry if the ending seems a bit abrupt. That's supposed to be a scene transistion near the end. The next chapter in the special will take place 1/2 hour to an hour later, soooo yeah. Hope you enjoyed ;D

 

---------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this week’s chapter. Check out my Twitter and DeviantArt for exclusive content!!!


Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on http://labbacomics.com/


@McAssault_Rifle: (https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle) for allowing me to use one of their characters!


Follow me on Twitter & DeviantArt:

@RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

 

RandomInterWeeb: https://www.deviantart.com/randominterweeb