- Text Size +

“You’re gonna feel a slight pinch.” The nurse said before administering the sedative.

 

 

Milton had been lugged all the way down to basement level 5, only to go through a series of corridors, all while being shaken around between Ms. Evans fat and increasingly sweaty breasts. The knowing glances, and comments about him being the “perfect” subject only added to the pit forming in his stomach. What was he getting himself into?

 

 

The rest was a haze of being handed off to various professionals for weight, measurement, and a number of other “necessary” preparations best characterized as a series of poking and prodding. After a good hour or so of this, Milton eventually found himself on and oversized dressed in an oversized gown, just as he felt the needle stab his upper arm.

 

 

‘How did they know his size? Why is a potential cure called project H-D1-LD0’ Milton thought as his eyes grew heavier and heavier, until...

 

 

Darkness

 

 

****************************************************************

 

 

When Milton came to, he awoke to a dim lit bedroom. Where was he? And, what did they do to him?

 

 

Milton felt different. Very different. There was this aching feeling of stiffness throughout his entire body, not to mention soreness all over his scalp and face and his mouth-

 

 

‘WHERE WERE HIS TEETH?!’ Milton panicked, as rubbed his tongue along his aching gums. 

 

 

When he tried to sit up, he found that he was unable to bend any of his joints. Still, he kept trying - pathetically worming himself off the surface the surface he was on. Milton must’ve fell what felt like 30 feet before hitting the hardwood floor.

 

 

“Aaaaaaaah!” He cried from the excruciating pain.

 

 

‘How was he still conscious after a fall like that? What did they do to him?’ He wondered.

 

 

When Milton screamed for help, all that came out was “EEeeeeep! EEEEEeeeeeP!”

 

 

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...

 

 

“Is my little Mildo awake?” Ms. Evans said as she opened the door to the the bedroom.

 

 

Milton was shocked as he saw the enormous Ms. Evans in the doorway, only she was completely naked. It was not a pretty sight for him - a young man who preferred fit, tan, and petite women his own age. Ideally a shy quiet type like him.

 

 

Instead he found the loud Ms. Evans - a fat, pale, mountainous woman more than twice his age. She was calling out for something called “Mildo?” as she entered. Milton cringed as he took in all her features. Sweaty, heavy tits, ruddy with chaffing as they jiggled and collided with one another. Though big, they were unsightly enormous, so much so that they hung down to her belly and swung with each step. Large brown areolae the size of dinner saucers, and rock hard nipples the size of a thumbs that saluted him. Then there was her crotch. A huge bush covered her entire pubic area, extending all the way to the base of her lower belly. And finally, her lower body. Enormous, pale thighs and calves, littered with cellulite, and ballooning out at as they met her obese butt. Her impossibly huge tank ass practically exploded with jiggling as the enormous pear-shaped woman’s hips scraped against the doorframe.

 

 

Then there eyes met...

 

 

“Oh there you are Mildo! You had me worried sick after you tumbled out of view.” Ms. Evans said as she lumbered over to him.

 

 

“Waaaaaa, haaaaaaa!” Milton cried as he tried to talk.

 

 

“Oh mildo. I would’ve hoped by now you’ve figured out that you can’t really talk any more. Really you can’t do much of anything besides stay nice and stiff. But don’t you worry, Mama Evans will explain everything so it’ll all make perfect sense.” Ms. Evans said as she squatted down just in front of him.

 

 

Milton panicked as he saw Ms. Evans lower herself as her enormous hips expanded until she was in a full squat. Her hairy monster looming before him...drooling.

 

 

“Mildo, you know there’s a lot for us to go over, but I think it’s best if I actually show you.” My. Evans said as she reached out and grabbed him. 

 

 

‘She knew his name - why was she calling him Mildo?’ Milton wondered.

 

 

Ms. Evans waltzed over to her vanity. 

 

 

“Men have their garages and TV dens. Women have their kitchens, bedrooms, and vanities.” Ms. Evans said with a chuckle as she plopped down onto the stool and set Milton onto the wood surface.

 

 

“Now where did I put that...” She said as she fumbled through her purse that lay on the floor.

 

 

As Ms. Evans searched through the oversized handbag, poor Milton lay trapped on the surface. Trying to worm and wiggle his way to a  better position. Maybe even one that gave him an idea of where he actually was. 

 

 

“Stop your wriggling Mildo. There’ll be plenty of time for that later believe me- Ahh there it is!”  Ms. Evans said as she pulled something out. Something large and purple.

 

 

Ms. Evans then propped up the purple object as she held Milton right in-front of it. 

 

 

Milton’s eyes bulged out as he stared a fat, veiny dildo identical to his size. It was covered in dried up cum stains and littered with pubes. Not to mention the cloud of her dizzying scent he was overwhelmed with.

 

 

“Mildo I want you to meet Ol’ Rusty. He’s the one you’ll be replacing!” Ms. Evans said.

 

 

“Eeeeep! EEEEeeeeep!” Milton yells.

 

 

“Are you trying to say help? Awe, don’t worry, Mama Evans is gonna help you through everything you’re gonna need. But first I’m sure you have just so many questions you can’t ask because no longer have teeth. So let me explain...

 

 

It all started nearly a month ago. That morning, as I sipped my coffee, I glanced at the security feed and saw you for the first time. You were weaving between a sea of legs. I never saw a man so little before, at least not in person. After some asking around and digging I found out your name, department, age, address, online activity - pretty much everything I could possibly want to know. Best part was, you had nothing and no one holding you back - no family left, lived alone. At that moment I wasn’t sure exactly how or to what extent, but I knew you’d eventually be mine. From there I kept an eye on you Mildo, and what really caught my eye was just how rapid your shrinking was getting. Then, about a week or so ago, I was sitting in my office, relaxing in the afterglow of a vigorous session with Ol’ Rusty here when I got to thinking. At some point, perhaps sooner rather than later, you would shrink down to that very same size. That’s when it hit me. You could be its replacement! Wouldn’t that be great?! A man who could never talk back, cheat, heck even leave me. A man who could only listen and was custom built to...relieve tension. All nice and warm, my very own human dildo. Or better yet...Mildo!” Ms Evans explained as she noticed his eyes get wider.

 

 

“Haha, took you long enough to figure out the meaning behind your name. As I was saying, as perfect as that sounded, there’ were a few obstacles we had to get past. That’s why I tasked Gina with taking charge on Project Human Dildo - or as we liked to call it H-D1-LD0. First thing we had to solve for was your diminishing state. Once you reached a certain point, you’d be perfect! But after that- for a big gal like me? No I need a good full 9 inches.” Ms. Evans said.

 

 

 

“That, along with breathing and durability were the major problems for the project. But that’s where you came in Mildo. Your research actually discovered a compound that would not only stop the shrinking, but fuse all of your joints in the process. In other words your super durable. But we didn’t stop there, you see Gina improved the formula to keep blood oxygenated for longer periods of time, 10 min on a single breath. She even figured out how to establish user control for the bathroom as long as it’s at least once a day. The only thing we couldn’t figure out was your...release. You know, you’re number 3. But...as long as you get yours a couple times a day, you’ll stay in tip-top condition Mildo!” Ms. Evans finished.

 

 

“EeeeeeH!?”  Milton said

 

 

 

“hahaha, are you trying to say teeth? Mildo? Well, that was one of a few functional and cosmetic requests I made to help you look the part. Oh! That’s right, you haven’t seen yourself yet have you as you can no longer turn your neck to see. Here let me show you.” Ms. Evans said as she turned Mildo to face the mirror.

 

 

EEEEEEEEee!!! Mildo screamed as he saw his reflection. He looked like some sort of Penis man. Completely hairless. Eyebrows, chest, pubic hair - all lasered off. And his head-it had been completely tattooed to look like the head of cock. Colored a pinkish flesh color with a feint dividing line on one side, and a black dash drawn on his scalp as a pee-hole.

 

 

“Oh there there Mildo. You may not like what you see, but I sure do. You’re may perfect little boy toy. And not to worry about silly things like your inability to turn, or lack of teeth. If you need to face somewhere, I’ll just point you in that direction. And if you’re hungry, I’ll chew it up for you and feed it right into your mouth. Like a mama feeding her baby bird. Isn’t that just perfect!?” She explained.

 

 

EEEEeee!” Mildo screamed.

 

 

“You even sound like one! Now, I want us to start on the right foot Mildo, so I have a confession to make. When I ‘accidentally’ bumped into you at the cafeteria yesterday, I was really just sizing you up. I got the call that you reached target size, and I knew as soon as I squatted down over you that it was now or never. Seeing you right now though, in your final state...mmmm...confirms what I knew then. That you are no longer the man you once were Milton. No siree, not in the slightest. You’re Mildo - and not just any Mildo. My Mildo. And I’m gonna take extra good care of you” Ms. Evans said.