- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Not sure how many entries this'll be. Could be long hiatus's between them as well. But it's scalable to scenarios.

The Meeting
Silence. You could hear a pin drop as Ms. Evans, the enormous 52 year-old CEO, stared at the PowerPoint with fascination. “I didn’t even realize they even got that small.” Ms. Evans commented.

“That’s exactly why our new inter-size product line is exactly what Venus Inc. needs right now. Our online platform provides millions of real women with the products they need. Our data shows that 1% of our clients are married to 3-inchers. Those same clients account for 4% of total annual sales in self-help book, and 6% personal toys. These women are starving for intimacy with their little guys, and our new product line would give them just that.” Carol, Director of Marketing, said.

Ms. Evans scooted her humongous backside forward in her custom-made chair as it creaked and groaned in protest. Her 6’3” overfed frame dominated the meeting room filled with mostly female subordinates as she sat there quietly. Mulling over the data.

“This is exactly what I was looking for Team! And thank you Carol, that was a fantastic presentation.” Ms. Evans said as she loomed her enormous body over the comparatively mousy woman and shook hands.

“Now before we break for lunch, let’s knockout the QA piece shall we?” Ms. Evans said as she and Carol took their seats.

“Here you are Ms. Evans! The QA team custom built this one to your measurements,” the QA manager said as she handed the enormous CEO a pair of lingerie.

“And the little guy, he goes right there?” Ms. Evans asked as she pointed to the crotch of the panties.

“Exactly. The elastic straps hold him in place so he doesn’t go burrowing around.” The QA manager explained as everyone else giggled.

“Okay Team. I’m gonna try this one out, but I need little guy volunteer. Who’s the smallest man we got on payroll?” Ms. Evans asked.

All the women glanced over at Tim, head of IT. “What me?! I’m not the smallest on payroll I-“ 

“Look pretty small from over here Tim. Now be a sport and come on over so I can take a look” Ms. Evans interrupted as she picked up the panties in one hand and signaled for him with the other.

The twenty-something executive felt like a dead man walking as he slowly marched to the enormous CEO. Some of the women giggled as they saw how much of a scared little boy he looked like. 

“That’s enough ladies.” Ms. Evans said as Tim approached her.

He was level with the monstrous sacks of fat she called her breasts, as they rested on the table in front of him. A long line of sweaty, fat, flesh wrinkled flesh. These imperfections that went on and on leading up to her long, and rather plain, middle aged face. This fat middle aged lady was old enough to be his mother.

“Eyes up here mister” Ms. Evans joked as she shimmied the ocean of 52-year-old breast fat. The rest of the room giggled as Tim just stared wide-eyed at the display of power. He could make out a bead of sweat as it dripped down the pendulous tit, towards what was now a rock hard nipple poking through her bra and blouse. The thing must’ve been almost as long as his leg.

Tim did his best to hide his shiver as Ms. Evans sized him up. Her mouth open slightly as she licked her thin lips. She was turned on at the thought of- using him.

“Well no use on burnin daylight, lets have a go at this.” Ms. Evans said.

She grabbed a now trembling Tim and held him up to the crotch of the panties. Her meaty paws fumbling to stretch the elastic straps far enough to hold him in place.

“I dunno ladies he seems a little big.” Ms. Evans said with frustration.

“Try taking his clothes off.” One recommended.

Tim looked like he was about to cry when Debra, HR stepped in - “what about the 8AM interview?”

“What, who?” Ms. Evans asked while still holding the trembling Tim in her paws.

“I- I- I think she’s talking about the guy we just interviewed. He applied as a mail sorter - f- for mini-mail.” Tim suggested.

Ms. Evans brought up Tim within an inch of her face. He was so close he could make out every wrinkle, blemish and imperfection on her strong face. Even the fine hairs on her upper lip and chin making clear that middle age had not been the kindest.

“You aren’t trying to weasel your way out of another QA session again are you Tim?” Ms. Evans asked as she squeezed the 5-inch tall man.

“No ma’am I w- w- would never! It’s just I- I- I want the QA to go p- perfectly. And I’m just a tad t- t- too big.” Tim Stuttered. 

Ms. Evans stared him down in a game of quiet chicken as she squeezed him further.

“Please Ms. Evans, I c- can’t breath.” Tim pleaded.

“Oh, apologies. I didn’t realize how fragile you were.” Ms. Evans said as she loosened her grip.

“How small is this candidate?” She asked.

“He’s real s- small ma’am. Like three inches.” Tim responded.

“Okay, I agree that you’re a tad too big for this product. But don’t think I haven’t noticed this pattern of yours. This is the third QA session you’ve backed out of. And after that data breach, you would think a little more enthusiasm to step-up would be warranted. Ya know, prove your worth.” Ms. Evans said.

“B- b- but I’ve had legitimate reasons, all of which were in the best interest of the c- company. And there was no way we could’ve prepared for that b- b- breach. And I s- stopped it before any sensitive info was compromised.” Tim exclaimed.

“Fine Fine, no need to get your panties in a bunch.” Ms. Evans quipped as everyone in the room giggled. “But mark my words, the next product we QA, you’re up. No questions asked. Breaking you in is long overdue Tim.” Ms. Evans explained.

“Y- yes Ms. Evans.” Tim said as she set him down.

“Debra, get this candidate back on the phone. Let's kill two birds with one stone and make this QA test a second round of interviews for him.” Ms. Evans demanded.