- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Milton parts should go on for 3 more, then back to present and possible side-story with existing character(s).

Ms. Evans had carried Milton all the way to her office. It was as intimidating as it was humiliating. The women cooing and giggling at him, making uncomfortable comments about her new boy toy, not to mention the content jiggling and accumulation of sweat that got all over his clothes. But there was one thing that stood out to him more than anything else. His director had made direct eye contact with him and instead of saying anything to him she just looked at Ms. Evans and smirked mentioning something about having found a test subject for Project H-D1L-D0?

****************************************************************

“Don’t you just love chicken finger day?” Ms. Evans said as she grabbed a chicken finger nearly as big as him and dipped it in Honey Mustard.

As Ms. Evans scarfed down the last of her meal, Milton barely made a dent on the oversized chunked she tore off him. He wasn’t all that hungry now. Between the startling trip to her office, the monstrous breasts she plopped onto the desk just inches from him, or the sheer volume of food Ms. Evans had consumed, Milton just couldn’t eat much more than a couple bites.

“You barely put a dent in that. Aren’t you hungry?” Ms. Evans said as she finished chewing the last bite of her meal.

“No, no, I’m no longer hungry.” Milton said.

“In that case, you wouldn’t mind sharing that last bite would you? A gal’s gotta eat ya know.” Ms. Evans said as she wiped the grease off of her hands and mouth.

“Sure.” He says as he reaches out to hand it to her.

Only instead of grabbing it, Ms. Evans leans forward and begins to lower her head. Milton doesn’t know what to make of it as he starts to cower before her giant head and ballooning tits.

“P-please d-don’t eat me.” He stutters.

“Oh stop. I’m not gonna eat you, I just don’t wanna get any more grease on my hands since that was the last napkin. No be a doll and try not to get any grease on my mouth please.” Ms. Evans said as she opened her maw.

Milton, not wanting to frustrate the hungry CEO, approached her open mouth as she stuck her tongue out. He could smell the honey mustard and sweet tea on her breath as he heaved a piece of fried chicken cutlet as big as his chest onto her awaited tongue. It was quite unnerving to be that close to the older woman’s mouth. Her frown lines and fine blonde upper lip hairs as she chewed on the huge chunk of chicken.

“Ms. Evans what’s project H-D1L-D0?” Milton asked.

Ms. Evans continued to eat as if he hadn’t said anything. Licking her lips and licking any left over grease from her fingers she missed from earlier. Her breasts inadvertently giving a slight jiggle as she squished and released them with her arms.

“I’m sorry did you say something sweetie?” Ms. Evans asked.

“H-D1L-D0? What is that?” He repeated.

Ms. Evans continued to stare at him as she turned on her speaker phone before punching in an extension. Never breaking eye contact. Either she has an incredible gift for muscle memory, or this was someone she spoke to constantly.

“Yes, he is. I is it ready Gina?” Ms. Evans said.

‘Gina?’ that was his boss’s name?

“Perfect! If this goes as planned you’ll be the new head of QA by the end of the week.” Ms. Evans added before hanging up.

“So I’ve got a little confession to make. It our little run-in wasn’t by accident. You see, we were looking the R&D department was looking for a candidate for their latest project.” Ms. Evans said.

“H-D1-LD0 right?” He said.

“Yes that’s the one. It’s very top secret, so top secret that even a clearance 2 scientist such as yourself hasn’t heard of it.” She said.

“Okay, what is it though?” He pressed.

“That’s confidential as well. Honestly I’d rather not bore you with the specifics of it’s application, but let’s just say I really really wanna make sure it’s a success. The only problem is we haven’t found a candidate who was, well, the right fit. Until you that is...” Ms. Evans said

“Why?”

“Why do you think Milton?” She asked

“Because I’m...small.”

“Exactly. But for this project I would argue that you’re far from small. No, you’re a perfect fit. That’s why I had to go meet you myself in person. ya know, just to make sure.” She said.

*knock knock knock*

“Is the subject ready?” Gina asked.

“One moment Gina! Well Milton, I’m gonna cut to the chase, I need your help and I’m willing to make it worth your while. I’m guessing at your size you’ve been struggling to make it into work and get around, am I correct?” Ms. Evans asked.

“Yes.” Milton said as he looked down.

“I’d also guess that deep down you’re terrified of getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller. And you’d do almost anything to stop the process. That’s why you’ve been throwing yourself into your work on a cure for the afflicted.” Ms. Evans added.

“That’s correct, but how-“

“I’m not finished yet. Please. What if I were to tell you that we found a way to stop the process - using your research I might add. Only we aren’t approved for human testing beyond employees who sign a waiver.” Ms. Evans said as she reached into her desk and pulled out a giant piece of paper. 

‘Of course it was single spaced with 10-font! Why wouldn’t it be?!’ Milton thought.

“I’m gonna need some time to look this over.” Milton said.

*knock knock knock*

“Ms. Evans, we haven’t got much time left. We’ve only got one shot at this and the solution has already been synthesized.” Gina interrupted

“It’s now or never Milton. Are you gonna watch yourself shrink before your very own eyes. Hoping for someone somewhere to come up with a way to fix this? Or are you gonna take matters into your own hands?” Ms. Evans asked as she stared him down.

His silence was all the answer she need as she handed him a pen more than half his height.

“Thanks Gina, our subject is ready!” Ms Evans said before stuffing Milton back between her muggy breasts and heading out the door.