- Text Size +

All eyes were on Tim.

“I don’t like to repeat myself Tim. You’re up.” Ms. Evans said with some clear frustration in her voice as she set down the PantyPal and little Ken.

Tim trekked towards his hulking boss as she continued to stare him down.

“Tsk tsk Mr. IT, you are wearing on my patience. Do I need to come over there and grab you?”

Tim immediately hurried his brisk pace to an effortful jog which seemed to appease her. Seconds later he arrived at Ken and the PantyPal. He was so small young and pathetic looking. Ken cringed at the thought of what must be going through the poor guy’s mind as he turned his direction forward. Only now he was looking at something far more off-putting.

“Now team, we’re all adults here. If you want to leave you can, but if you decide to stay for the learning experience, I ask that we act like adults,” Ms. Evans said as she struggled to stretch the waist of her pants over her hefty backside.

“Does that mean I can-“

“Not you Tim. You have a job to do - FINALLY!” Ms. Evans exclaimed as her elephantine hips jiggled out of their tight confines. Then with a little struggle down the thighs and a couple steps she was finally free.

“Woohoo!” “-yeow yeow yeow!” The room of female execs catcalled.

“Who me?” Ms. Evans said as she did a little twirl and shimmied her hips.

The female execs continued to egg her on as the couple of men in the room looked away. The men except Tim that is. He was almost jealous of Ken at the moment. As he didn’t have to see what he was now staring at. Though that would change soon...
This flabby middle aged woman with a downright obese pear bottom, shaking and jiggling it in front of them. And her muff. It was nearly as astounding as her backside. In a word - hairy. So much. Far more than anything he’s ever seen before. Her bush was almost three dimensional in its sheer volume, and the expanse of grew well past the boarders of her underwear. In all directions that is, it even covered her lips, and most likely extended into the base of her butt crack. Something he hopes to never find out. Somehow, her hair-covered lips were thick enough that even with all that, they still managed to chew on the crotch of her panties. No pad in sight, so they must’ve been chewing on that as well... Tim shivered at the thought.

“Cat got your tongue huh Tim?” Ms. Evans said as she reached into her panties and dug into her lips some.

“More like pussy got his tongue!” A female exec said as the room filled with laughter.

“Hahaha, I must admit that was good.” Ms. Evans said as she Finally whipped out her pad. It had somehow bent horizontally, allowing for her lips to press around them. They were a bit small for her, and the covert fidgeting she’d been doing throughout the meeting didn’t help.

“Good god girl, you’ve been busy!” The ladies laughed as they got a look at the pad she had just brandished.

Tim continued to stand there, trembling and aghast with fear.

“What’s wrong Tim?” “Never seen a real woman before?” “Not since his wife left him isn’t that right?” The women of the room said.

“That’s enough team. I will not tolerate bullying, and Tim here may get under our skin at times. But he’s an asset. Aren’t you Tim?” Ms. Evans asked the visibly trembling man.

“Y- Yes Ms. Evans” He said.

“Just like Ken aren’t you little guy. Nerves and all. There’s hope for you yet.” Ms. Evans said.

“S- sorry I’m j- just not used to a woman with so much-“

“Ass? fat? Wrinkles? Cellulite? Oh I know, pubic hair! It’s my big hairy pussy isn’t it?” Ms. Evans asked.

Tim looked over at the poor little guy strapped into the PantyPal. He looked horrified at what he just heard. Not wanting to anger his boss any further he returned her gaze and nodded.

“Yes M- m- ms. Evans. All of it. It’s j- just a lot to take in.” He said.

“That’s okay Tim. You just don’t have experience with real women like me, and that’s no fault of your own. But for these QA sessions we need data with real women like me. So we’ll fix those nerves of yours in time. For starters you’re gonna help me outfit my PantyPal here with this pad so I don’t go cumming all over my slacks.” Ms. Evans said as she set the pad down at Tim’s feet.

Just like her, it was a lot to take in. The thing was soaked. Covered in layer after layer of thick white cum, littered with long strands of pubes that must’ve chaffed off, and edges yellowed from sweat. He just stood there staring at the thing as he was encased in the powerful scent of her arousal. It wasn’t disgusting, but it was overpowering, so much so that it was dizzying.

“Well, enough dilly dallying. Time to get to work.” Ms. Evans demanded.

With a deep breath, and a silent mantra to help him get this over with, Tim squatted down to grab the edges of the pad. Only he was interrupted by-

“Whoops, silly me.”

One of the women execs bumped the table causing Tim to lose his footing and face plant onto Ms. Evans soiled pad. He was completely smothered in cum.

“Aaaah, my suit!” Tim yelled as he twisted and turned around on the pad. Trying to get back to his feet but slipping and covering himself head to toe in her cum.

The room was filled with uproariously laughter. Even Ms. Evans  was giggling at the pathetic display of this smart, well-dressed, twenty-something completely soiled in her cum from a mere table bump. Only she felt a twinge of guilt as she saw him now gagging and almost crying still unable to stand up fully.

“There there, little guy. These things happen sometimes.” Ms. Evans said as she held him up to her face.

Tim was still coughing and hacking as Ms. Evans began to carefully pick off the stray pubes from him.

“My suit! Oh god it’s ruined.” Tim cried.

“Stop it sweetie. Don’t be such a drama queen. With my age comes years of experience with getting out pesky stains. It’s new so it hasn’t fully set yet.” Ms. Evans said as she brought the stained Tim to her mouth.

“W- w- wait. N- it’s dry clean only!”

“Dry clean shmy clean.” Ms. Evans sad as she adjusted her grip to a finger hold on his ankles and slid him into her mouth.

Ms. Evans enjoyed the taste of her own cum, especially when it covered a handsome man like Tim or Ken. Plus, she’s right. A spit shine can work wonders on an unset stain. Ms. Evans continued this thought process as she treated him like something between a popsicle and full body blowjob as she licked, pressed against her cheek, and pistoned him in and out of her mouth. 

For Tim it was a violent affair. The surrounded by stale coffee breath as the mouth of this woman more than twice his age abused him. The strength of her tongue was overwhelming as he felt her press his body against her cheek and violate the rest of him. Then as he felt her grip change slightly, then in and out, in and out. It was like he was penis getting a blow job, only it didn’t feel good. He could hear a hmmmm reverberate around him. She was enjoying this.

It was only 30 seconds or so, but to him it felt like hours, before it was over.

“There, good as new!” Ms. Evans said as she removed him with an audible *SMACKING* of her lips.
“But, I’m soaked in your drool!” Tim said.

“Well, I promised you’d be clean. If you’d rather go in the buff I can assign you a chaperone to keep you hidden for the time being.” Ms. Evans offered.

Tim looked around at the thirsty female execs. These were desperate older women he had NO interest in. No, he’d tough it out.

“No thanks, I’ll make do.” Tim said.

“Well, I was going to give my pad a good wipe-down before you slid it into the PantyPal, but it looks like you did that for me. So don’t worry I’ll take it from here sweetie. Just start getting prepared for the next product launch. I’ll want you to help me make sure it’s up to snuff. Maybe even take care of some of those nerves of yours, if you catch my drift.” Ms. Evans said with a wink.

‘I need a new job’ Tim thought.