- Text Size +

“Now Carol, what did you say the name of that product little Ken here was gonna help me out with today? Oh heavens me, where did I put it?” Ms. Evans asked as she set Ken down on the meeting table while she remained standing.

“PantyPal.” Carol said.

Poor little Ken. Stood there naked, trembling, within a about a foot of the most pronounced camel toe. Fat thick lips practically chewing on the slacks that strained against her impossibly fat pillowy thighs. Framed by immense hips, hips that could scrape doorway frames. Standing there as her mighty crotch swayed right in front of him, as Carol announced the name of the product he was going, Ken nearly fainted right then and there.

Suddenly, the monstrous CEO turned around, displaying her elephantine buttocks to the poor little man. Never had he ever seen a butt so big and misshapen - her pants couldn’t fully contain it as her butt fat was overflowing at the top. It looked like the kind of ass that started out big, then was hit with decades of overindulging and sitting. It was monstrous. Everything about this lady was monstrous. And she terrified the little man. 

“Found them!” Ms. Evans shouted as she gingerly brandished the new product and set them beside the new hire.

Ms. Evans took immediate notice to the little guy, as he stood there shaking as he stared at her fat camel toe.

“Enjoying the view huh little guy. Well you’re gonna have to be patient sweetie. Mama Evans has gotta make sure you’re all strapped in and kept safe before we get started, Kay?” Ms. Evans said as she set down the panties.

“Th- th- this isn’t happening, this isn’t h- h- happening, this isn’t-“

“Ken, what are you mumbling on about. You’re gonna have to speak up” Ms. Evans said as she grabbed the tiny nude young man and lifted up to her face.

“I- I- P- Please Ms. Evans, I j- j- just want to have a normal job.” Ken pleaded.

“Oh Ken sweetie. I understand you May WANT a normal job. But let’s face it - you’re not normal. You’re a 3 inch tall 18-year-old orphan. You have no job experience, never had a girlfriend or any romantic experience. In fact, despite your good manners and overall cuteness - you really don’t have that many marketable qualities to offer us here at Venus Inc.” Ms. Evans said.

Ken was trembling in her padded fist as he began to tear up. She was right. He wasn’t normal.

“There there honey. No need to cry. I was simply trying to illustrate the fact that you aren’t normal. And despite the fact that you don’t have MANY marketable qualities to offer - there is one very obvious one you do have.” Ms. Evans said.

“And what’s that?” Ken asked.

“Your size sweetie!”

“B- b- but I thought that’s why I’m not- m- m- marketable.” Ken said.

“It is.” Ms. Evans said.

“I s- s- still don’t get it.”

The room of female execs giggled at how clueless the little guy was.

“That’s okay honey. Let me explain. You mentioned earlier that girls were never that interested in you because of your profoundly small stature. None of them thought you could, well, satisfy them.” Ms. Evans said.

“Y- yes ma’am.” Ken said as he looked down in shame.

“Not ma’am Ken. Call me mama.” Ms. Evans said as she rubbed the back of his head with her finger.

“Yes m- mama.” He said.

“That’s better. Well sweetie, don’t you think other guys out there are dealing with the same awful problems like you? And what about the ones in marriages already when the affliction hit? What about their wives? Don’t you think they’re struggling too? You may not see them very often but there out there Ken. Roughly a million nationwide.” Ms. Evans explained.

“I guess I n- never really th- thought about th- th- them.”

“That’s okay, nobody has. Including us here at Venus Inc. You’re a neglected bunch. But you can help us stop that. You see with PantyPal we can stop that. First with the married couples, the singles looking for companionship, and in time with the right campaigns, maybe even a young man just like you. One who was thrown to the wayside. Tell me Ken, you went back in time and spoke to yourself a year ago. What would he tell you to do? Would he tell you to keep chugging along, doing the same things over and over again, day in and day out? Or would he ask you to do something great? Something that could change the lives of young men like him forever? Something that could give them a shot at getting the girl? A shot at love? What would that Ken from a year ago say?” Ms. Evans asked.

“He would say, g- go for it.” Ken said.

“That’s what I thought Ken. Let’s get you strapped in shall we?“ Ms. Evans said as she set him and the PantyPal down.

“Well this is intuitive isn’t it! You’ve got these perfectly cute little straps that hold your arms and legs nice and secure. Such a simple thing, yet so genius.” Ms. Evans said as she placed the tiny young man on his back in the crotch of the panties. 

“And the best part about this product line is that it’s completely interchangeable,” Gina, the Quality Assurance Manager explained.

“You can put him right side up, upside down, backwards, forwards, whatever fits. Heck, we even have a working prototype for a sister launch we’ve been working on. The BootyPal.” She added.

“BootyPal huh? What’dya say little guy? Feeling like some backdoor action?” Ms. Evans teased.

Ken, who was already nervous was hyperventilating at the thought of being pressed against his humongous CEO’s butthole.

“Hush now sweetie. We can save the spicy stuff for later. Mama Evans will keep your first time nice & simple, how’s that sound?” She asked.

Ken who was still terrified at everything happening so fast just complied.

“Th- th- thanks mama.” 

“Now I don’t mean to offend, you know how I’ve taken a liking to you sweetie. But with all that said, Ken, I must ask, have you always had that little stutter of yours?” My. Evans asked as she clumsily stretched the elastic straps and slid him beneath them. Securing him to the crotch of the enormous pair of underwear, and rendering his arms and legs completely immobile.

“Y- y- yes, b- but only when I’m n- nervous.” 

The room full of women execs fawned over his adorable pathetic ness.

Ms. Evans brought the underwear and it’s captive up to her face  to address him directly.

“Mmmm, you precious little dear.” She said in an almost frustratedly husky voice. “Your pathetic little displays of nervousness workin’ wonders for me sweetie. But not to worry, Mama Evans is gonna help you conquer that fear of yours. Everyone fears the unknown. But the warm embrace of a woman won’t be unknown for long.” Ms. Evans added as she continued to fidget with the PantyPal. It seemed as though there was some sort of pocket lining that extended the entire crotch.

“That there is for pads. If our product works as intended, some women may want some extra protection from any...unsightly stains if you catch my drift.” Gina said.

“Thank you Gina, you guys really do think of everything over at quality assurance. But do us all a favor and quit the whole uptight act. We’re all adults here, say what you mean.” Ms. Evans asked.

“Okay okay, Cum stains. To protect the working woman, or any woman at that matter, from any unsightly cum stains.” She said.

Ms. Evans just stared at the little man strapped into the PantyPal as he shivered with nerves at what he just heard. She may not admit it, but the power and dominance, that’s what does it for her. He was so utterly dominated he was literally shaking in nerves and fear. It was delicious.

“You look a little confused little guy? Didn’t you know us girls cum too?” Ms. Evans chuckled as she stroked his nude body with her fleshy finger.

All the women execs giggled at the profound truth in what she said. Before the outbreak, and the few unaffiliated that still remain, well, it could be a problem for some.

“I d- d- didn’t know th- that. I don’t really know m- much about women.” Ken said as Ms. Evans was now stroking his belly.

“That’s okay sweetie. But at least now you know. Women cum. Some more than others. I’m from the latter camp, as some of you may have already learned from our past QA meetings.” Ms. Evans said as the room giggled.

“But not to worry, Mama Evans will teach you.” Ms. Evans said as she turned her focus to the room.

“Now I’m way too clumsy to fit my highly absorbent pad into this flimsy pocket here. I’m gonna need someone’s help.” Ms. Evans said.

Gina, the QA manager got up and was about to approach Ms. Evans when - 

“No not you Gina. You’ve been a great help, but I think we’re in need of some cross training here.” Ms. Evans said as she glanced around the room until locking eyes with Tim.

What Tim would’ve given to be anywhere else but here right now. But that wasn’t his fate. No he was here, locking eyes with the 52-year-old oversexed mammoth of a boss.

“Tim, you spend all your time around computers but next to no idea what goes into the products that make it all possible. Let’s remedy that here and now.”