- Text Size +

“Now with some of those pleasantries out of the way, let’s continue.” Ms. Evans said as she set the young man down.

There in front of him were the largest breasts he ever saw. Giant sacks of saggy pale fat resting before him, barely contained by a blouse a couple sizes too small. Grotesquely big and fat, lined with an incredibly long wrinkled cleavage that showed her true age. Littered with veins, feint stretch marks, and the occasional unsightly mole. 

“You’re a breast man huh lil’ guy” Ms. Evans said as she squeezed them together.

Truth be told, Ken wasn’t an anything her guy. She was far too big and old for him. But he didn’t want to let her down and miss out on this great opportunity. It’s not every day you get the chance for a big bonus and free room and board from the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

“Y- yes, m- ma’am. They’re nice.” He answered. 

“They’re not even my biggest feature! Not even close. But I guess to you, everything is big huh?” Ms. Evans said as she brought one had down as she began pinching and squeezing a now rock hard nipple. A nipple that was now more than half the size of Ken’s, saluting him through her bra and blouse.

“I hate to break this little love session up, but we have a QA to get to don’t we?” Carol, the mousy marketing manager said.

“You’re no fun Carol, let them have their moment!” Another female exec jumped in.

“No, no she’s right. We have a job to do, though I’d argue that a little foreplay never hurt anybody, has it little guy.” Ms. Evans said huskily as she leaned forward more, squeezing her mammaries within a couple inches of the tiny candidate.

Ken was in over his head as he stared at the steamy abyss that was her wrinkled cleavage as the older woman kneaded the burlap sacs of fat right in front of him. Then she released them back on to the table- BOOM. Her tits were so heavy he could feel the vibration in his bones as they settled back on the table.

“Now for the physical. Strip.” Ms. Evans said with a matter of fact tone.

Ken couldn’t believe what she just asked. No, this had to be a mistake.

“W- w- what?” 

“You heard me, strip.” Ms. Evans said.

“B- b- but in front of all these p- people? I d- d- don’t unders-“

“Ken, Ken, Ken. I think you’re a top notch candidate. I truly do, but here at Venus Inc. we all have to respect the process. There’s a lot of R&D that goes into our products. And we can’t risk any contamination. Whether it be a spy or an unsightly infection. Our team works closely with one another, and today, if you’re lucky enough to be brought on board, we’ll work together. Now you wouldn’t want to put me or the company at risk would you?” Ms. Evans explained.

“N- n- no ma’am.” He replied.

“That’s good Ken. Now as you’ll learn, I’m not the kind of boss who likes to repeat herself.”

“Better listen to her little guy.” One of the woman execs said.

Ken, now in tears, did his best to hide them as he began removing each article of clothing until he was down to his boxers.

“Nuh uh- You’re not done mister.” Ms. Evans said.

“B- but-“

“Must us women do everything!” Ms. Evans said as she grabbed the now wriggly little man and cinched off his boxers.

Ken continued wriggling and trying to escape when-

“Stop it!” She demanded with a warning squeeze.

Ken lay there in her palm she held his arms at his sides with her finger. Ms. Evans reached into her blouse and pulled out some reading glasses - 

“Now to get a better look at you.” She said as she put them on

GASP

“Aren’t you the heartbreaker.” Ms. Evans fawned at him as she fiddled him around in her hand. Studying every inch of him as she cooed and beamed. “You must have your pick of the ladies huh?” Ms. Evans asked.

“N- n- no ma’am. I’ve never had a g- girlfriend.” Ken said.

“Oh what a crime! And why is that?” She pressed.

“B- because I’m too s- small. And was an orphan n- n- nobody.” Ken said, now almost in tears as he lay nude in the ogresses fleshy palm.

“Has he passed medical and legal?” Ms. Evans asked Debra, head of HR.

“Yup. All forms signed and shots taken.” Debra said.

“That’s so unfair. But don’t you worry. Mama Evans is make things right. She’s gonna take care of all your needs right here and now. Give you a nice fat bonus, room and board, and a job that means something. How’s that sound?” Ms. Evans beamed. 

“That s- s- sounds great ma’am.” Ken said.

“No need to call me ma’am now, it’s far too formal and makes me feel ancient.” Ms. Evans explained.

“Yes ma’am. I mean- ”

The room erupted with giggling as Ms. Evans glared at all of them before returning her attention back to the cute little new hire.

“That’s okay sweetie. Just call me Mama, Kay?” Ms. Evans huskily asked.

“Yes-  m- m- mama.” He said.

“Now sweetie, I need you to be honest with me. Have you ever been with a girl before?” Ms. Evans said with a somewhat husky voice.

“N- no.” Ken said.

“And I bet that kiss before, the one we had just few moments ago. That was your first wasn’t it?” Ms Evans pried further.

Ken, being kept warm by her breath as she held him close to her, noticed that her breathing had changed. It was deep, and husky. As she licked her lips absentmindedly. She- she was enjoying his inexperience.

“It’s okay little Ken. You can let Mama Evans know the truth. If you don’t how can she ever help you?”

“Y- y- yes it was” Ken admitted.

Ken swore he saw the ogress bite her lip before he attacked by g-forces. Ms. Evans stood up and held him out, in her fingertips, for the whole room to see. 
“Team, this is exactly why this market is untapped. Just look at him, cute as a button, but cast out and unwanted because those cruel young things lacked imagination. But we don’t, that’s why our new product will help give the intimacy these intra-size couples crave!” Ms. Evans announced as everyone - except Tim, stood up to cheer.