- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will be fairly standard, there will absolutely be more to come but I don't want to burn through all my resources too quickly!

The ground shook with intensity as Julia slowly woke, groaning awake as the sun had hit her right in the eyes through her window. Stretching her legs the length of her bed with a long stretch and yawn, Julia looked around her room like normal and planned to begin her day. The sun was out with only a few clouds drifting through the sky, she grabbed her phone from the table next to her bed and scrolled through her notifications that may have popped up over night. She scrolled through her daily Instagram posts of her friends and followed pages, eventually moving Twitter and Facebook the same. Julia didn't want to get out of bed as there wasn't much to do with the quarantine ocurring everywhere.

"Another day of sitting inside doing nothing, hooray." She said preparing to sit up from her pillow. Julia stretched her arms to the air, lifted her blankets, and ready to get herself together and prepare for breakfast and TV. Julia walked around her room picking up her shoes, socks, underwear, bras, and little trash throughout the floor. Eventually making her way to her dresser to grab a change of clothes.

"I don't have to shower today, I can do it tomorrow, it's not like I've been doing anytrhing anyways." She says rummaging through her stuff to get ready for the day. She grabbed a white tank top, gray sweatpants bunching them at her waistline, she didn't feel like wearing socks despite her awful foot stench. She had taken showers sparingly since the days had been slow and uneventful, but she didn't think anyone in her house would notice or care for that matter. 

"Not like anyone is smelling my feet anytime soon." She chuckled to herself as she changed her clothes, discarding the old stuff to her bed. Unaware of the drama she had been causing for her new guest down under her right toenail.

*POV change*

The ground shook immensely as Julia woke up.

"Oh crap I guess I didn't realize how long all that work had actually taken me. It must be morning by now." I thought reaching a state of borderline panic. I could hear her morning yawns and groans as she woke up. The sound of her voice was god-like as it echoed through my new atmosphere. I walked to the bay window of my house to look towards the front of the toe in the chance that I'd be able to see what had been happening outside. I noticed the sheets moving around her foot, the "ground" that I had been on slightly waved, I assumed this must happen as she stretches.

"Interesting. Even at this small changes on her skin can actually occur even under here. What do I do now?" I said before feeling a massive amount of movement in one quick burst. I looked towards the opening of her toenail to see the sheets had been moved away so I assumed she had been getting up for the day. There wasn't much I could do right now when I thought about it so I ran over to my main chair in the living room and strapped in. I had fashioned a seatbelt across the seat of the chair, I figured incase her feet moved while she slept I should have something that could hold me in place while I read or watched things on my iPad.

I figured for now I should just get comfortable since I can't grow myself back at the moment, I can't risk her feeling something under toe nail or the possibility of being felt climb out from under it. That would be pretty awkward to explain if my giant sister saw her miniscule brother getting out from his new paradise, and climbing down her foot. I got comfortable, grabbed a blanket and iPad and prepared to spend the day under her toenail going with Julia throughout her day.

It was a weird feeling being under here with all the motion happening around me, but the seatbelt did a good job of holding me in place. I decided I could at least try and see what had been going on around me. Being this small, time on the larger scale moved much slower so I stepped out of my home and grew my size a little to make walking much faster. Getting bigger ever so slightly so as not to disturb her enough to check what she was feeling under her toe nail.

Walking to the edge I peaked out in awe at the absolute monolithic size of my sister. I couldn't see much on her foot because of the angle but looking up, she had been standing in front of her dresser; must be getting new clothes for the day. Her legs stretched to the sky up to her waist that had only been covered by a fresh thong, moving up to her titanic breasts swaying free since she walked around wihtout one most days. Her tired face with no make up had been concealed in spots by her hair, the rest draped down over her shoulders down to her breasts almost covering her continent sized nipples.

"I wonder if she'll put on socks, that would be interesting." I pondered as I continued to take in the absolute shocking size of my sister.

*POV change*

Julia finished changing her clothes and motioned her way towards to door and walking down to the living room. She made a small bowl of cereal to enjoy as she put her feet up on the coffee table in front of the tv. She looked at her feet and admired how well kept they were, as long as she could remember they had always looked clean and soft, rarely having to even fix her toenails. She assumed she just had the perfect foot, every inch all the way to the tip of the nail, absolutely perfect.

"I guess this is the plan for the day." She spoke getting comfortable on the couch completely unaware that her brother had the same idea in mind.

Chapter End Notes:

How will our hero spend his day? How will he escape? Will he even want to?