- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I plan to make the chapters long but straight to the point so hopefully this will suffice!

The outbreak had completely took over the world over the past few weeks, and everyone had been condemned to quarantine. It was crazy to think that something like this actually happening. The virus was a a standard thing there was not much we could do except social distance and stay at home. I had been out of work with the rest of my family for almost a month or so now. My sister Julia has come from college because of the school closures. My sister had like natural beauty, skinny body, nice tan skin, a sleek dark brown hair with a little bit of blonde. Her boobs were okay size like a perky B cup, and her butt was fit but small ish with shape. However her best feature, and my personal favorite, her beautiful feet. She was about size 7, long toes, the tops of her feet tanned, slightly small toenails like the ones with a nice perfect big toe but with a little shape. Her soles were slightly lighter in color from not being tanned as much but they were soft and smooth as she always kept her feet clean but rarely wore nail polish but they were naturally perfect.

Over the weeks we hung out as siblings do and there had also not been much to do at all. The days were long and boring with no plans. I sat in my room a lot, playing video games with my friends until dinner and eventually bed time. I napped most of the day as well to fill the time. I also always needed to stay awake at night. That’s when I had the best time.

See since I was young I had always had the ability to manipulate my size and the size of things I could hold or touch. Growing up and going through puberty I stumbled upon porn and had always secretly loved the feet videos people post. Instagram was always good for local girls or celebrities pictures that featured their feet. I had always been fond of my sister’s feet, they were perfect and always around me. My apologies I’ve gotten off track...

...My ability was perfect for me as I experimented altering my size so I could sneak around, explore, and of course; visit my sisters feet. At first I stuck to spending some days when everyone had been watching tv and downstairs. I would creep out of my room across the hallway reducing in as I crept. I’d walk under the door to Julia’s room, her clothes and shoes everywhere. I felt like a kid in the candy store! I’d normally bring an iPad loaded with movies, books, and music since anything I held shrank with me. Julia has been downstairs watching tv just hanging out so I had free reign in this jungle. I walked over to my favorite pair of shoes which were also her favorite. A pair of black moccasins. They were her favorite shoes, always wearing them barefoot as well.

I was big enough to just step into the shoe and decrease as I walked to the toe section where I had a bean bag already set up in her big toe print. She hadnt worn these in days and this had become my favorite hangout. The shoe smelled and intensified as my size decreased. Her feet obviously been sweaty the last time she wore these as they smelled of her foot. I could spend hours here enjoying myself, use my iPad. Eventually I fell asleep as usual, enjoying her sweaty smell had always been relaxing.

Several hours later I awoke to thumping throughout the ground so that usually tells me my sister is coming up to her room! Usually I did not panic as she never had to go out so her feet would not be joining me. As I had guess Jules walked over to her bed and turned on her laptop.

“Must be late.” I thought, looking out the entrance of the moccasin to my goddess like sister getting ready for bed. I sat quietly still enjoying her foot scent. I waited for her to fall asleep before leaving the shoe. I grew a little to climb out, I had been so small there’s no way she’d hear me. However I wasn’t done, now began my favorite part of the night. While I was small I considered her a goddess, she was beautiful and even the smell of her feet was intoxicating. Night time was the best as I could grow a little to climb up easier, shrinking back down as I make my way under the covers. I’m at the foot of the bed about to see what I came here for. Her massive perfect feet. The way I saw it, if I’m going to have my fun I may as well give back. I shrank quite small maybe about half inch, I began massaging every wrinkle in her sole. Climbing her massive foot moving up from the heel. When I made it to her toes I took a break, shrinking just enough to fit comfortably between her big and second toe. One of my favorite spots on her foot. I’d look up her body to admire her giant yet fit ass. My sister usually slept with just panties on, threaded between her cheeks nice and tight. I had planned to go her ass one night but for now I enjoy her feet.

After my break I get to work on cleaning in between her toes. Sometimes I’d shrink a broom with me to clean the crevices out but they had to be perfect. I then moved to her toenails, wiping them off while making them shine nicely. Another plan I had was shrinking a file with me to shape her toenails perfectly as she rarely cuts her toenails. Julia has fidgety feet so it was often that I’d be grabbing her toe to hang on for movement. She turned completely to her side knocking me from her toes. As I fell I grew to about an inch to save myself.

I chuckled as I stand in front of her massive soles admiring my work. I walked to her sole smelling the scent of her beautiful feet.

“I wish I could live here.” I thought. Just thinking of the possibility of living on such a perfect place. But then it hit me. I could. The next day I went for a walk around town looking for buildings for sale. I found a nice little house across town and initiated the first step in my plan. I walked over quickly to the home, placed a hand and prepared for it shrink. I tried to do it as quickly as possible.

I walked away quickly, house in hand, trying to make my way home in time for dinner. I motioned quickly up the stairs, entered my room and went to the corner to place the home under my desk. I’d have to come back after dinner before I could do anything.

About an hour went by and was I able to return to my room. I began to shrink as I walked toward the desk. Getting small enough to fit through the door of my new home. It had been a wreck since it was in my hand for the walk home. I began cleaning the whole place as best as possible, I grabbed a nail gun from the garage and began nailing furniture in place, I added candles to brighten up the inside in leu of power.

I returned to normal size to check the time..

“11:47pm...perfect.” I said smiling.

The house was dark and quiet, everyone fast asleep. I grabbed the house and put it in a backpack for easy carry and made my way across the hall, fixing my size as needed. I made it under the door to Julia’s room and quickly made my way to the bed and began climbing. Moving quietly and softly, I motions under the blankets to reveal her goddess like feet. I walked to her heal to begin climbing to her big toe. Making it to the top I was small enough to stand comfortably atop her big toe

Looking down I took a deep breath and began shrinking more and more. The top of her toe was expanding rapidly, after about a minute I looked up her body as I do to see her black thong tightly hugging her hips as always. I looked back down to see it, the charm that was the space under her big toe nail. It was as if the nail had become a dome becoming the atmosphere of its own planet. I admired it for a minute before jumping in.

I went a little way in so I was not too close to the opening. The under of her toenail was like a valley, being so small her pores were like structures and her skin was warm. The temperature was not bad but the smell had been my favorite part. It was potent but I had to accept that her foot smell was the literal atmosphere here. I found a suitable spot with a nice view, I grew the house slightly, I had put the house on a block of wood with fake grass for decoration. This party I felt bad about as I took 4 nails and grew them slightly bigger to nail the block into her foot so it couldn’t go anywhere. I was so small she wouldn’t feel anyways.

After, I shrunk to the appropriate size and entered my new home, completely tiny and insignificant under my goddess sisters right big toe nail. I continued on my iPad and relaxed in bed looking out the window to see the sunlight coming into Julia’s room. I figured I should begin my way out not even realizing I had been here all night. I made the bed and tucked the sheets when I heard a slight groan. The house began to feel shaky. I grabbed hold of the bed post finally getting what was happening.

Julia was waking up.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story here so please feedback Id love to hear it.