- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I made a discord server to talk about up coming stories or chapters and just other stuff, https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Roy let out a bored sigh as he scrolled through his phone while standing behind the counter of a nearly empty store he worked in. Roy worked in a small clothing store that in the mall. The store was called, "It Fits", which was mostly a female based clothing store. Sure, there were men's clothing in here too, but 80% of the store was based more on the female clientele, with all their shoes, stockings, dresses, and underwear. Roy normally hated his job, but it occasionally had it's ups and downs. For example one of the positive parts of the job was that there were very few employees on the sales floor. This required him to help any customers that needed help, especially the hot single women that came in looking for the right sized bra or panties.

Roy smiled as he watched such a women walk into the store. She was defiantly older than him. She looked to be late 30's where as Roy wasn't even 20 yet. Roy watched the women with a nice sized rack and just plump enough legs that it made Roy want to take a bite out-

"Excuse me," the older woman called out.

"Yeah," Roy responded as he started to put his phone away. He watched the lovely older women starting to come up to him. She definitely looked good enough for Roy to give her his "full" attention.

"Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering were the bras are," The woman asked not even the least bit interested in Roy sexually, only just as a helper. But that was fine for Roy because this was the part of the job he loved so much.

"Oh sure, let me show you," Roy said not letting her object for just directions. Roy walked over to the bra department in the store. Roy didn't even hesitate picking up a nice looking bra and held it up close to the women's ample chest. "These would look good on you," Roy said trying to sound as helpful as possible and not just a teen wanting to see what it would look like if that was all she was wearing right now.

"Wh-" The woman said confused at the sudden option of the store employee, "Uh, thank you?"

Roy spotted another bra that he wanted to visualize the women in. He quickly replaced the bra in his hand with a lace bra that was more for show than comfort, "Your boyfriend would love these." Roy held back any sign that would give him away at his comment, he was fishing for any information on her relationship status...

"Th-thanks, but, I don't have a boyfriend-" She started to say.

"No...?" Roy acted surprise. "Well that's a shock," Roy told her. Just before he could ask anything else the woman held up her hand and Roy spotted the ring on her finger.

"Husband, for 3 years. Richard is such a nice man," The woman went on starting to talk about her man. Roy instantly lost any interest as it seemed that she was taken and wasn't looking to mess around on her husband. Roy nodded and feigned like he recalled something important to pull himself away.

"I forgot... I needed to grab some more clothes out of the back room, I'll be right back," Roy told the woman. However once he stepped into the backroom, he just sat down on a few boxes and went back to texting and scrolling through his phone. He really didn't have anything to do back here, he just didn't want to be brought into that woman's personal life if he didn't have a chance to score with her.

After a good 20-30mins, Roy left the back room and headed back to the counter with the registers to again play on his phone to pass the time. Few customers came in, one or two men, an older lady, a mother with her preteen girl looking for something. None of them caught Roy's eye. Finally his shift was almost over and he needed to check on the changing rooms to grab on the clothes that were left out by the customers not putting them back. The lazy people would just drop them on the ground or leave them in the stall for someone else to deal with.

"Fucking annoying," Roy said as he opened the first of five stalls and grabbed what seemed to be 100 different pairs of shirts left there in a pile. The next stall had a similar situation. The third and fourth luckily had nothing in them. Roy went for the last stall and opened it up.

Roy spotted no clothing or anything left in the stall. "Usually there's more-" Roy stopped his words as he saw something catch his eye. Looking to the large mirror that covered the wall, there was something on it. Roy squinted as he moved close to inspect the weird looking stain? Just as he got closer he smelled something fishy, something....

"Oh god," Roy jumped back as he realized at the look and smell that someone ejaculated on the mirror. The dried up stain of what he could only assume was cum streaked down the mirror. The stain had to have been there for an hour or so to dry like that, but still that wasn't the issue. The issue was someone jerked off in the stall!

Roy wanted to leave and let the next person deal with this, but the shift starts with checking the stalls. He would either be pinned with not doing his job or worse, they would think he did this. Roy was beyond disgusted as he knew what he had to do. Heading into the back room, he grabbed the cleaning gears and started to scrub down the cum stain that wiped off the glass.

"Fucking animals," Roy growled as he finished the cleaning and tossed the trash away. Hating his job even more now, Roy tossed the clothes he collect into a small bin for the next shift to take care of. Once Natalie showed up, Roy took off not even bothering with informing anyone about the small surprise he had to clean up. He just wanted to forget about cleaning someone's happy mess, and just get home and relax. It wasn't even a few minutes after he left the mall did he forget all about his shift.

 

 

 

It had been 2 weeks since the masturbation incident, and Roy had no trace of it in his mind except just a shitty day of work that week. He didn't even recall the older woman he hit on and got shot down. She was just another familiar face put into Roy's spank bank when he wanted to please himself to, along with the countless woman that he came across in the store.

Roy started his shift like any other, on his phone. He would play around on his phone for an hour, do some work and put up the unwanted clothes and than go back to his phone. Although Roy spent most of his time on his phone, he did actually help customers or did work, he wasn't a horrible employee. Just a bored one.

Roy saw a few familiar faces but didn't recall any names of the customers. The countless people who entered the store all started to look similar or had the same features. Roy saw that he had another 10 minutes or so before his shifted ended. He had to close up the shop and figured now was the perfect time to check the changing stalls. There weren't too many clothes in the first 4 stalls, but the moment he entered the fifth one he regretted it. A smell hit him that brought back the incident 2 weeks ago, however it smelled fresher and stronger than last time, or maybe that was just Roy's mind playing a trick on him... it wasn't.

Roy spotted some stockings hanging on a small seating area in the changing room and he noticed the dripping wet goo coming off them.

"FUCKING HELL," Roy yelled as he saw just how fresh the cum was. It seemed to be squirted out not even a few minutes ago. Roy racked his brain to recall seeing any perverted men enter the store, but he couldn't. They were all girls or older women, heck the only male besides him that was in the store was a bratty 7 year old, and that was 3 hours ago. "Who the fuck did this?!" Roy asked no one as he knew what he had to do. Hatting his job so much more now, Roy headed back to the cleaning supplies and grabbed some gloves and a trash bag. Tossing the incredibly soaked stockings into the trash with a splat, Roy disinfected the area before leaving the stall. This time, Roy contacted the mall security. He filed a complaint and a report about the situation. Sadly, the changing room had no cameras, for privacy, however the mall did have cameras out of the store. They told Roy they would look into anyone suspicious enter the store and any other reports similar filed.

That was all Roy could do. Once he left his report and everything, Roy headed home. This time unlike before, he couldn't get over the feeling of the slimy stockings he could almost feel on his hands. Roy used gloves but still... the heat coming off those things made him shiver at touching another man's splooge.

"Fucking animals," Roy complained as the nasty feeling seemed to stick to his hands for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

It had been a week since Roy closed. He tried to talk to his coworkers about the situation and if they came across anything similar on their shifts, they hadn't. It seemed he was the only one. Roy even talked to security about it, and they let him know that they hadn't seen anyone on the cameras. In fact they joking said, "you were the only male there... you sure it wasn't you?"

Sure they all laughed it off but Roy felt like there might have been a slight hint in those words. Were they suspecting him?

Roy wasn't sure if it was just paranoia, but he had a feeling that mall security was going to try and pin this on him if they didn't find anyone. So, Roy figured, it was up to him to find the culprit and at least clear his name.

Or that's how he saw it.

Roy stood at the counter with his phone, but this time, he wasn't playing on it. Roy was taking pictures of customers, not to jack off too, like some of the ones he took a while back. These were pictures of males he suspected that could have jizzed in those stockings or on a mirror. Roy didn't even want to wonder why they would do it, just WHO. Roy didn't care what age the males were if they were between ages 10-70 they were a suspect, especially if they entered the changing room hallway.

Roy kept up this photography of customers up through his whole shift. Unfortunately the male customers that came into the store were only a handful of them, and of those only 2 went back to the changing room. Roy was going to wait till the end of his shift to see if the stall had been defiled like before.

It was getting closer to the end of his shift and it was the moment of truth for Roy to see if he would have to see another white sticky gift left for him to clean up. Stall 1 had a few stockings left in them, stall 2 had a good pile of shirts and bras, stall 3 was empty, and stall 4 had just a pair of jeans on the ground. Roy gulped as he looked at the mostly closed stall door of changing room 5. Not wanting to see anything nasty, Roy quickly opened the door. He spotted it before he smelled the now familiar smell of old semen. Again it was on the mirror only instead of a shot of cum on the mirror it looked like someone rubbed it in. Roy mentally wept as he saw the dried cum mark covering most of the mirror. Sure enough there were smear and smudge marks of what Roy could only assume the person pressed his junk up against the mirror and painted the mirror with his seed and used their dick as a paint brush to color it in.

"...why?" Was all Roy said not understanding... who would do this? WHY would they do this?! WHAT WAS THE POINT?!

Disgusted and now even more furious about what he found, Roy went to cleaning it up. Roy didn't know if this was someone getting back at him for something or just really really bad luck for him. No this wasn't luck, he was the only one being targeted, there was no way this wasn't intentional.

However, now Roy had pictures of all the males that entered the store from his shift to the end, he would nail this sucker, it might take few shifts but Roy would find out who did this and have them arrested for sure.

Finished with his job, and cleaning up the mirror, Roy headed home. When he got back he pulled out his phone and swipped through his phone and looked at the possible suspects that could have done this. Of the 9 photos, 2 of them seemed to be of middle age. They were also about the right height to have marked the mirror like that, but most important was they were by themselves. Roy would need more information before actually pinning these crimes on someone.

"I'll get you," Roy vowed.

 

 

 

It had been three weeks and 5 shift later, Roy was no where close to finding his culprit. 5 more times cleaning cum stains off a mirror, or the stall door, or throwing away used clothes... 5 TIMES!

Roy was taking pictures of everyone and no one, none of them were repeated faces. Sure one man came in twice but he NEVER went into the changing room. He would just buy some women or teenage clothing before leaving, but he never so much as walked toward the stalls. So it couldn't be him, plus Roy had to wipe down the stall door the other day and the man never entered the store that day. Any suspicion that Roy had in mind was gone. It was like the person was a ghost or something.

Roy never even mentioned any of these new cases to the mall security. Roy just started to act like this was normal and just part of the job. As disgusting as it sounded, he would rather clean up the cum stains than have everyone think it was him doing it.

"Why," Roy muttered as he stood at the counter wonder if this was going to be another shift he would have to clean up the nasty left overs of someone having a good time in the stall. Roy looked through the store and saw a familiar face. Roy spotted a face of a young women, maybe Roy's age or a little older shopping around with a bright smile on her face. She had a cute and pretty face that help distract him from her body for a bit. She was looking at bras, which was weird for someone who was lacking in the chest department. However her butt sure made up for it. It was a butt that called out to Roy to come up and slap it, maybe even give it a nice squeeze.

However what was weird was that Roy didn't know where he seen her from. He usually recalled most girls that he talked to or spoke with, but this one... he couldn't. Roy frowned, he knew he seen her somewhere. Maybe he took a photo of her to jerk off with? Opening his phone, Roy started to flip past the photo's of men that he thought-

There she was, in one of the photo's he took of a suspect. She was in the background shopping almost out of sight on the image. Roy went to see if he had a more clear picture, and started to skim through the rest of his photos. There she was again a week before leaving the store, as he took a picture of an older man entering. She looked to be in a very blissful state, with a wide smile on her face. She looked so happy leaving the store. Roy kept looking and found that he never really had a clear picture of her, but she was in a lot of photos. All of which were on days that he had to clean stall number 5....

Roy felt a weird chill roll up his spine. "no...." Was she not a she but a he?

Roy looked back at the girly person and found it hard to see a boy wearing such cute and flashy clothing. Roy wasn't sure, she looked just too girly for a boy, but the lack of a chest just seemed too odd. Even some preteens that came through the store had larger boobs than this girl. Roy tried to spot any kind of bulge in the front part of her short skirt, however it was hard to see from this distance.

"Could that be the person," Roy wondered as he watched her grab something and start heading to the stalls. Roy decided he needed to be 100% sure this was the person and slowly followed after her. She shook and wagged her butt each step of the way. This was causing Roy to get very distracted from the swaying and swinging of that bottom. Roy headed toward the changing stalls and watched with a slight dreadful feeling as she passed by the open stall of changing room 1. Stall 2 was occupied right now. Roy's heart sank deeper as the girl passed stall 3 and 4 not even bothering with testing them. She was heading straight for stall number 5. Soon she walked in and closed the door...

"No, no she can't be the culprit," Roy muttered to himself. He couldn't, no he wouldn't accept this. Having to make sure that it was just a cute girl coincidentally being here all the times he had to clean up the stall, and that she went into stall 5 rather than the others, Roy went to confront the person.

It took Roy a few moments to finally head to the door of the stall. He could hear some shuffling around behind the door, but no sounds of someone doing dirty things. Roy lifted his hand and brought it to the door and gave it a nice knock before hearing a cute voice from the other side call out, "Sorry, occupied."

Roy gave it another knock before calling out, but not too loud, "Sorry, miss, but I'm an employee here. I had a few questions I need to ask you." Roy mentally cringed at it sounding like he was a cop or something. Maybe he should have worded it differently?

"... sure," The voice replied not sounding upset or angry. "One second," she said again.

Roy was grateful that she was being reasonable. He would just ask a simple question or two and mark her off his list for good, heck maybe he could get her number after. Roy smirked at the slightly slim but possible chance of-

The door opened and the adorably cute face popped out. Roy was about to ask her for her name when the face glanced at Roy and than past him. A grin came over her face when she said, "Yeah, you'll do." Before Roy could say anything she reached out and grabbed his shirt and yanked him into the changing room. Before Roy could even protest what she was doing he felt everything shift and change. The room felt larger and warped. His vision got blurry as he swore it felt like he was passing out.

"Whhhaaaaattttt," Roy cried out not able to hear an actual voice coming from his mouth as he felt his body change and shift soon the hand holding him was almost as large as him as the girl holding him smiled down at him with a creepy look. "How, what, I-"

"Perfect," The girl purred and smiled holding Roy's new form. All Roy knew right now was that he was no larger than the two hands that held onto his sides. Just as the girl was walking past the large mirror he saw with absolute horror that in her hands, where he should be, was a bright pink frilly looking panties. Roy tried to move or cry out but nothing seemed to be working for Roy. Just as the girl passed by the mirror she set down Roy on the bench like seat so he was laying down facing upward. He could see the ceiling clearly and just the edge of the girl in his vision as she stepped away from Roy.

"Wait, come back! What's going on," Roy called out noticing that his voice didn't travel anywhere as he talked. It was like he was on mute or something.

"Ok, where was I," The girl said out loud. Than as if she recalled the girl said in a chirpy tone, "Oh right, need to set up the stream."

Roy was confused, "Stream?"

The girl didn't respond at all, as she started to hum something as she started to walk around the cubical changing room. That was when Roy heard the girl slipping out of her clothes. Roy couldn't see but he heard some clothing coming off and falling to the floor. She was changing... she was changing into what?!

Roy still wasn't able to see but he heard the sound of a phone snapping as if taking a picture before it sent the image. Than the girl started to giggle before saying, "Ok chat, time for another chat stream. Were back at my favvvvvvorite clothing store, IT FITS." There was a pinging as some messages were coming through the phone, "Yes, it's the same one, and look," The girl said before pausing a few moments, "Someone cleaned up my stall for me. That was so nice of them! I know chat, I did leave a pretty big mess last time..."

Roy's dread turned to pure disgust and horror as the she in the room, was actually the culprit he was looking for. Worse to the matter, the she was actually a he...

As if to prove his point, the man walked into view. At first all Roy could see was the cute face he mistaken for a girl, and soon the nude flat chest came into view. Finally the lower nude body came into view, there past his hips was an obvious penis hanging from his crotch. There wasn't a single stray hair around the genital that hung just above Roy as the well shaven boy held a camera above it all to record what he could only assume was his new panty body.

"And look... I found something cute to wear too!" There was some pinging and the femboy laughed before answering whatever question with a, "Maybe..."

Roy tried to talk but either the people on the phone couldn't hear or worse, didn't care. His cries for help were drowned out by multiple pings and the boy continuing his talking and answering whatever was coming through his phone. Finally after a few more minutes of talking the boy finally said, "Ok chat, I think it's about time to play one of my favorite games, Play with Your Cammy! You guys," Cammy laughed, "and girls, know how this goes. Donate money and tell me what you want me to do! Of course, the more you donate the more likely your choice will come through, so without further ado let's play!"

Roy was too confused to follow what was going on, he was still trying to come to terms with his new form! However this didn't seem to bother Cammy as the boy was already playing around. Roy heard a mechanical voice come from the phone as it sounded like one of those lifeless chat bots from a streaming site.

"Sssluttt69 donated $15. Put that sexy little thing on and give daddy a sexy pose."

"Thanks for the 15 dollars, Daddy," Cammy let out a soft laugh. "Here we go," Cammy called out as he came back into view for Roy to see a smiling Cammy hovering over him with the phone. "These are just so adorable," Cammy said picking up Roy. Cammy set his phone down where Roy used to be but propped up so the stream would be able to see Cammy and Roy. Cammy took a few steps back and grabbed Roy by the sides and gave him a soft but firm tug stretching him out so he was displayed to the camera. "Pink is like my favorite color," Cammy said holding Roy out and bringing him close to Cammy's crotch. "But so is green... cause of money," Cammy laughed at his little joke. "Ok, enough stalling, time to slip this bitch on," the way Cammy directed the word bitch at Roy, he knew in a cold and unnerving feeling that Cammy was well aware about Roy's situation and what he was about to experience.

Cammy slowly lowered Roy to the floor and held him open for Cammy's slender and shaved legs to slip easily into the openings that Roy had in his body. Roy wasn't prepared for the ascension as he slipped up the smooth legs of Cammy and came face to cock with Cammy's little guy. Well to say little wasn't exactly true. The flaccid dick was shoved into Roy's face and down his throat...? Roy wasn't sure how or why but when he was yanked up and covering Cammy he swore it felt like the dick was shoved into his face and mouth. Roy had to hold onto Cammy's penis and balls as he cradled them with his face, not to mention his mouth seemed to be like the entire inside of the panties, so the little bit of ass that was touching Roy's inner part was like sticking his tongue into Cammy's crack. The flavors of Cammy's naughty bits and raw ass hit Roy with tastes that he never knew existed. And he really didn't want to know either. However Cammy didn't seem to care as he grabbed Roy's lips, or was it his arms, or whatever the waist band of himself was, and gave it a good tug. Everything was pulled tight as Roy felt his face bury deeper into the dangling balls and pointed dick, showing a good imprint of Cammy's maleness to the outside world. More of Roy's tongue was scrapping into Cammy's back side.

"Mmmm," Cammy cooed, "You know chat, something about fresh underwear... it's like when you take them out of a drier and just slip them on. That's like one of the best feelings in the world," Cammy said as he went to grab his phone and hold it up near the mirror.

Roy was still trying to adjust to the stretching out of his body and the new taste and smells. The scent of Cammy, sadly wasn't so bad. It was an almost sweet maybe rosy smell, maybe it was the soap he used or he was wearing perfume... Roy didn't know but luckily it wasn't as bad as some smells that Roy knew some boys produced. The taste... well that was a different matter, ass tasted like ass. However, Roy never licked a dick before, but he figured it fell under the same taste rules as Cammy's ass. These were flavors Roy could have gone a thousand years not knowing and still be fine.

Trying to distract himself from the masculine like taste in his mouth, Roy tried to focus on something else, like what he saw. Straight ahead of Roy was the large mirror in front of him blocking out much of his field of vision. What he saw was the flamboyant boy holding a phone in one hand and nude all the way down to just Roy who covered just a small part of Cammy's body. The sight of Cammy's package could be seen pushing out Roy's face as Cammy tilted his hip to the side.

"How's this daddy," Cammy called out winking at his mirror image and cocking his hips a bit more tilting his head and giving a little peace sign over one of his eyes.

The phone buzzed with pings as Cammy was getting messages of what Roy could only assume was praise. Cammy laughed as he did another pose, this time Cammy turned sideways and started to pump his ass out. Roy felt his body shifting and Cammy's legs clamp down on his face and digging more of his face into his crotch. "Mmm, spank me daddy," Cammy begged. Cammy's phone blew up with notifications and pings. Cammy let out a delighted laugh before Roy felt a stinging sensation of Cammy's hand clapping his face that covered his ass. The sound of a good slap could be heard throughout the room and Roy felt his face move with Cammy's flush butt that shook from the impact.

"Ok, ok... donations are back up now. What do you all want next?"

Roy was just recovering from the last pose that Cammy did. Once Cammy returned to his stand up position form his bending forward one, Roy felt something weird happening. Sure it was cramped with Cammy's dick in his face, but now... it felt even more. Like something was pulling or pushing into him more. But that would mean-

Sure enough Roy found that Cammy was starting to get excited by his little playing around. His flaccid dick was starting to wake up and stir, it was growing in some size. The concept of Roy having a penis in his mouth was now becoming worse as the large member was trying to find somewhere to go which was deeper into Roy's mouth and throat. Roy never gave a blow job before, but this had to have been what it felt like having someone sticking their cock into his defenseless face and virgin throat.

The giant boy continued to stand in the changing room with Roy as his underwear as his phone kept going off nonstop. Finally after a few more moments there was a pinging sound that was followed by that mechanical voice from before.

"Cockycock, $23.50. Edge ur self to da edge but u can't cum. Not yet, devil winkey face."

Cammy let out a whimper, "What? Ahhhh, your so mean," Cammy pouted. "But, I have to do what chat says," Cammy said giving in. "So... play with myself? Is this what you wanted to see," Cammy asked as he pushed his hand slowly down his flat chest and over his belly. Roy let out a muffled sounding cry as the large hand dipped toward him. One of Cammy's fingers dipped into Roy's lips/opening and toyed with it before letting it slap back into Cammy's skin sealing Roy's mouth shut again. "mmmm, they feel so good," Cammy moan in a sexy tone as he guided his hand over the top of Roy's face and cupped himself. Roy felt Cammy dig his fingers into Roy's face and shoved him deeper into her crotch. "So silky and smooth."

Roy continued to feel Cammy rub his face into his crotch in a circle like motion. Roy could feel the large meaty sausage in his mouth starting to grow in size from the stimulation. The sounds of Cammy letting out moans and cooing sounds filled the room as Cammy pleasured himself. Sure enough the large object started to get bigger as it expanded and grew to it's humongous size. Cammy giggled as he pulled his hand back and looked down at his panties.

Roy gagged and screamed with his throat and mouth being filled with such an enormous object that he swore he felt his body ripping. Roy could see from the side of the mirror that Cammy was sticking his dick out as far as it could stretching Roy a good 5 or 6 inches off the boy's body. The erect member was stiff as can be trying to stab through Roy and get free. The large spear that was impaling Roy twitched every few seconds as Roy could feel it jerking in time to Cammy's excitement. Speaking of excitement...all of the playing around with his member, Cammy's dick was starting to produce a small leak from the tip of his penis. Roy could feel the sticky goo coming out of the top and dribble into his mouth and throat as the hot cream bubbled into him. The salty slimy, almost mucus like material, leaked through Roy and onto his face where he could feel the liquid seeping into his eyes in some weird way.

Roy let out a disgusting sound around the cock in his mouth and the small amount of cum dripping and overflowing off him and splattering little spots on the floor. Roy not only tasted the precum but that all too familiar smell that he always had to smell when cleaning the room, was much stronger and potent now that he was near the source. The fresh smell of cum leaking through him hit him harder than before.

As Roy was chocking on Cammy's member, Cammy seemed to be struggling too. However unlike Roy it wasn't from the discomfort or pain of an enormous dick being shoved into him, it was of holding back as Cammy apparently was really turned on and doing his best not to blow his load like the request asked.

Cammy fought back the urge to burst and with a whine in his voice asked, "Ok, what now?" Cammy couldn't stop from shaking his hips wanting to get more pleasure. Roy felt the tip of Cammy's member rubbing around in his mouth, "Mmmm, oh, I want to cum," Cammy said with a begging tone in his voice.

There were a few more pinging sounds as more messages were being sent to him.

Suddenly that robotic voice came over the phone as someone donated more money to the cause of seeing the femboy getting off. "Userunknown?!?!, $5. Why not go fuck someone."

Roy saw through the mirror that the idea seemed to appeal to Cammy as it looked like it wasn't a bad idea. Cammy than responded, "Like who? I don't know that just seems like too much-"

The robotic voice came back, "Userunknonw?!?!, $100. The first guy you see."

Cammy perked up at the amount. "For 100?"

Before Cammy could reject the idea someone else donated money to the cause, "Littleman, $45. That's 150 to see you take it like a man lololol."

This made Cammy bite his lip, "Fine... jeez chat, are you that horny? I swear if one of you is out that door," Cammy grumbled.

Cammy wasn't as hard as he was before, and Roy was slowly returning back to his normal state of covering Cammy junk. He was still slightly sticky and wet from all the precum dripping out of Cammy's cock. However with the chat talking to Cammy it seemed to distract him enough from his hard on to shrink down to it's more flaccid self. Roy watched as Cammy set his phone down back on the bench in the room and had it propped up so everyone could watch Cammy put on his shirt and cover Roy in that skimpy skirt that barely came to his knees.

"I hope you all know," Roy heard Cammy say to the cammera, "This is like totally a girl store..." There was a pinging as Cammy was getting a message, "Just saying if there isn't anyone here to fuck me, than I'm still keeping your money."

Roy was still covered in darkness when he felt Cammy starting to walk. It wasn't' till now that he found out that he hadn't really felt Cammy move too much while wearing him. Each step made Cammy's buttocks slightly bounce, which was stretching Roy's face across his bum. It was like the boy was sitting on his face and was wiggling his ass over him. The pressure wasn't as horrible as being stretch out by a hardened dick, but it was still annoyingly bad. Roy groaned around the softened penis and balls in his mouth with each step Cammy took in the changing room door. Roy heard the sound of the door creaking open and he assumed Cammy was glancing out the door and into the rest of the department.

Roy heard a voice that he vaguely recalled calling out, "Richard, can you hand me the next dress?"

"Sure dear," A deep male voice called out.

"I'm going to try these on," The female said as it got closer. Roy heard footsteps approaching nearby as a door opened and closed a little off in the distance. Roy could only assume it was one of the first changing rooms. The voice had some distance to it as Roy heard the female voice through what he assumed was a closed door, "This may take a few minutes hon, why not go sit down somewhere."

"If you say so," The male replied.

"Pst," Cammy hissed. "Excuse me... yes you," Cammy called out again. Roy could hear a set of footsteps approaching.

"Yes," The male voice asked confused as to why he was called over.

Cammy on the other hand seemed to have plans for him. In a very seductive tone he told the man, "I need some help."

"Well I'm sure someone working-"

Cammy laughed before Roy felt Cammy turn around. Sure enough the small skirt was pulled up showing off Roy to the man, "Can't you help?" Roy watched the man's eyes grow large at the sight of Cammy's butt being hugged by Roy. Cammy gave his booty a slight shake before he asked again, "So, can you help me?" Roy was horrified to see the look on the man's face turn from shock to desire.

"Uh... sure-"

"Great!" Cammy said as he dropped his skirt and covered Roy back up. The sound of Cammy grabbing the guy by the shirt like he did with Roy before, could be heard as he was dragged inside the changing room and Cammy closing the door. "Now, big guy," Cammy said in a sultry tone, "Show me what you got." Roy was appalled at how easily Cammy was jumping on this man and how fast, but he was just some underwear, his opinion meant nothing right now.

Roy noticed that Cammy never told Richard about the camera in the room streaming. The sound of any notification coming through were silence or too soft to be heard. It seemed Cammy was going to give everyone a show. Sure enough the sound of pants unzipping and some clothing being moved could be heard in the room. Soon the sound of Cammy sucking on something and the wet sloppy slurping sounds of a blow job filled the room. The moans of both Cammy and Richard were clear as Cammy had to be very good at what he was doing. After a good few minutes the sound of Cammy gasping and a wet pop filled the air along with the heavy panting of Richard.

"Nice and wet..." Cammy announced. "Time for you to fuck me," Cammy told everyone in the room. After some moving around, Roy was flashed to Richard again as Cammy turned around and flicked up his skirt. This time Richard had his pants down and his dick throbbing as it pointed at Roy and Cammy. Roy could already feel Cammy's excitement from the front of himself starting to expand and stab him in the face harder this time than a few moments ago. Roy was back at it again trying to keep himself from being split into from the large member throbbing and pulsating in his mouth and throat. Roy felt Cammy reach around and grab the edge of Roy and started to pull him down just low enough to present his bare ass to Richard. Roy felt himself slide just past Cammy's gluts before staying attached around his legs and hanging off Cammy's extended crotch.

Roy watched Richard hesitate for a moment. It was possible he might have had doubts about this, or maybe he might have spotted Cammy's genitals, or maybe it was out of shock of having sex in a changing room. Whatever the issue was, Richard got over it quickly after Cammy gave a little wag of his ass. Richard nearly pounced on Cammy as he laughed at the sensation of Richard grabbing Cammy by his panties and pulling him closer. Roy on the other hand let out a gargled scream as Cammy's dick nearly tore him in two from the sudden stretching his face and mouth did. Roy felt that feeling of precum soaking out of Cammy's excited member and rolling over his face as Cammy waited for his release. Roy was able to see Richard enter Cammy's butt hole as they both made sounds of pleasure as Richard slowly pushed himself into Cammy.

Richard didn't waste much time as he started to fuck Cammy just like he wanted to. Roy struggled to stay conscious or aware of his surrounding as he continued to be stretched and forced to chock on Cammy's stick. Than Richard bottomed out inside Cammy, causing his hanging jewels to bounce right into Roy's face as they collided with Roy's form. The feeling was disgusting, but Roy would have taken the tea bagging over the mouth full of cock right now, that was for sure. Still Richard and Cammy didn't pause as they started to move. Roy was forced to endure the sensation of Cammy's penis jerking each time Richard pulled back and pushed forward. It was horrible having that massive object wiggling around in him so much. However things got worse when Richard reached for some stability to gain more motion. Instead of grabbing Cammy himself, he grabbed some clothing, Roy. Roy felt Richard's massive hand clamp down on Roy's hem and yanked on him to pull Cammy back into him.

"Eeehhh," Cammy squeaked at the tightness of his panties hugging his member so tightly. Roy let out the opposite kind of sound, more gurgling and gagging as Cammy pushed further past his throat and down his gullet... or what he felt was his gut. Richard kept holding onto Roy like some kind of reins on Cammy, as they fucked harder and faster.

Roy was feeling more like a condom than a pair of girly underwear, as he could vaguely see himself in the mirror as Cammy was getting fucked. He could see the pulsating monster of a dick stretching him out so hard that he wasn't even sure if he would recover back to normal. His pink face almost looked like invisible, as he was being stretched thinner than a piece of paper. Droplets of slimy goo, was leaking off of Roy, as Cammy's penis was drooling harder and more as whatever stimulation he was receiving kept edging him more than before.

"So tight," Richard said out loud as he gave Cammy another tug on his underwear pulling Roy closer to him. "Just a little longer," Richard muttered.

"Me-!...too!," Cammy panted at each thrust clapping into him from behind.

Roy let out a slurred response as he still hadn't passed out, but had been chocking on Cammy's cum and cock for what felt like hours. He would get so close but never black out as his world felt like it was spinning.

Roy looked through the mirror as Richard let out what Roy could only assume was a silent roar as he opened his mouth and grunted but nothing really came out as he pushed deeper. Cammy let out his own sounds of pleasure as he took Richard as deep as he could. Roy felt the massive balls of Richard slap into his face for the countless time but they stayed pressed into him as they started to jerk and pulsate signaling the finally steps toward ejaculation. This must have set of a chain reaction with Cammy as his testicles too started to jerk in a very similar fashion. Roy felt the hot torrent of Cammy spilling his seed through him as it flooded out of the tip of his penis and out into the world. It looked like Roy was throwing up semen as a gallon of white cum spluttered out and through him as it splashed down below at the foot of the mirror. One splurt seared through Roy as he drowned on the liquid seeping through him. The jerking of Cammy's penis spasm like a wild horse as it tried to wiggle free from Roy's grasp, but wasn't succeeding as he was too wrapped around it. Blast of hot cum blazed out of Roy making him weep in shame and pain. The taste was too much as he gagged mentally and physically or what he assumed was him physically doing it. After the fifth or sixth cum blast, the amount slowed down from Cammy as it started to dribble out of him and soaking more of Roy till there was a nice good wet splotch all over Roy's face. Roy couldn't do anything as he was being continually being held by Richard like a safety line. Roy finally felt Richard's balls slow down and stop squeezing out it's sperm...

"Ohhhh," Richard moaned as he started to pull out.

"Ww-wait, you're still cuming-" Cammy muttered only to have Richard extract his dick that was still squirting it's juices out. Roy watched with disgusting horror as Richard yanked his dick out and used his hand to direct the head of his penis toward Roy. Roy wasn't expecting it... a nice glob of white cum splurted out of Richard's dick and landed on Roy's face. Roy let out a scream of repulsion as the man sprayed a few more shots of hot cum on him and jerked off a little to empty any spare cum.

"Mmmm," Richard moaned as he deposited the last little bit of his cum into Cammy's panties.

Roy on the other hand felt violated as he was literately covered in cum...

"Richard?" the female voice called out.

"FUCK," Richard quickly gasped hearing his wife call his name.

"Sounds like it's time to go," Cammy told Richard. "Maybe I'll see you next time," Cammy asked as he pulled Roy up and splattering all the gooey cum from Richard into his ass crack. Roy violently cried as he felt himself splatter tightly around Cammy's butt. There he could feel Cammy's twitching asshole, trying to keep from ejecting what had to be a massive load that Richard deposited in him.

"Uh... I..." Richard said obviously not sure how to respond to such an invitation. Luckily he didn't have to respond as his wife or girlfriend or whoever called out again. "Maybe, I need to go," Richard said as it sounded like he was slipping out of the stall.

"Richard... where were you," The faint female voice asked.

"... was looking for a bathroom," Richard frantically told the person. Roy couldn't hear her response or reaction but the two voices started to fade out as they left.

"Wow chat!" Cammy said sounding excited. "You guys donated so much!" Cammy laughed, "And I got to cum, so WIN WIN!"

Roy was appalled at how he was used.

Suddenly he felt Cammy tug off Roy and pull him off his booty. Roy soon was being displayed in the mirror in one hand and Cammy's phone was in the other. Sure enough, Roy looked worse than he felt. He was covered and still dripping from both of the men's semen as he could clearly see the massive load that Cammy left on the changing room floor more clearly. Also Roy swore he was stretched out even more than before as he saw some marks of either rips, or loose fabric. Cammy laughed as he pinched Roy, leaving his ruined form dangling from his fingers. "Welp, that's it for today's stream. Just going to leave this guy here for the next lucky finder," Cammy told everyone as he was literately going to drop the soiled underwear and walk away-

There was a sudden chime from Cammy's phone. The robotic voice filled the room as someone donated even more money to this little monster. "Sssluttt69, $300. Give daddy Cammy's cummys."

Cammy paused mid drop as he looked more shocked than anything, "You... you want my dirty used underwear?"

Roy had an even worse look. FOR WHAT?!?!

Cammy let out a sigh, "Well, it is 3 big ones... alright, send me your address in a DM, Daddy," Cammy winked at the camera. "For the rest of you, till next time. See ya!" Cammy said with a big smile as he finished his stream. It wasn't long before there was a message that pinged on the phone. It must have been the address.

"Welp, looks like your journey isn't over yet," Cammy said looking at Roy. "Now... how do I sneak you out of here? I could just wear you..." Than Cammy had a disgusted look. "ewww, I don't want to feel that sticky cum on me," Cammy told Roy. As if the thought of wearing him sickened him now, that was till something came to mind. "Oh... that might work," Cammy said out loud. Roy watched as Cammy turned around and flipped up his skirt showing his nude butt. Cammy giggled as he balled Roy up. Roy felt his face and body roll up into a ball like shape as Cammy held him tightly in his hand. Roy couldn't see anything but soon he felt something. Roy felt himself touching wet and slick... but firm. It wasn't till he felt the wall loosen and a massive wave of hot goo touching him, that was when Roy knew where he was going.

"NO! NO ANYWHERE BUT THERE!" Roy roared out loud

"Got to sneak you out some way," Cammy laughed as he proceeded to push Roy up his ass. Roy screamed in protest as he slowly was slipped past Cammy's already loosened butt and into the massive wad of cum that Richard left there for him. Roy soon was covered in the slimy cum and anal juices produced from the sex not too long ago. Cammy stuffed Roy inside him, leaving Roy in a dark hole with the smells of sex, cum, and lots of ass. The last little bit of light started to fade as the anal ring to the outside world started to close, sealing Roy in this pit of despair. The last thing Roy saw was Cammy waving bye bye to him as he let his hand go from his butt cheek, sealing Roy in his bowels.

Roy cried as he felt the warm walls around him hold him tight as it wouldn't let a single fabric leave the drenched confines of a cum filled ass that was stopped up with some panties. Sure enough Roy could feel the intestinal juices seeping into him invading his sense with the ass like taste, while the left over cum seeped in mixing into Roy like some disgusting cocktail. Roy would have to stew away inside Cammy till he let him out... however long that might be. Which would be a long long time...

 

 

Roy heard the sounds of rustling as his prison was ripped open. The face of his new owner appeared. A middle aged man looked down with a sickening look of excitement and joy.

"It finally came!" The man said pulling out Roy's battered and used form of old cum stained panties. Roy's body was unfolded and the crusty and old stains crinkled and opened up after being shipped for so long.

"Plllleeeeaassseee," Roy begged obviously unheard by this new person. Roy saw he was in a dark room with a computer monitor behind him. What was worse was what he saw was on it... It was Cammy's stream.

"Heyoooo," Cammy greeted everyone. "We're back with another stream today guys. I hope you all are ready for some fun," Cammy greeted everyone.

"I am," said the man from behind Roy.

Roy felt he knew where this was going... and he hated it with every fiber of his being.

Roy watched with a disgusted sense of dread as he was brought down lower past the desk and toward the mysterious man's crotch. He was about to be used as a masturbation tool to help this man get off as he watched the man that trapped Roy in this hellish existence. 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think