- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is much longer compared to the last two, so please enjoy and leave a review!
(!) This chapter contains gas (farts) so I suggest skipping if thats not your thing(!)

Natasha woke up to the sound of her alarm beeping, which also jolted Avery awake. Natasha looked down at Avery and quickly shut off the alarm, not wanting to scare her. When she turned off the alarm, she let out a sigh and glanced down at Avery who seemed to calm down. She then raised an eyebrow when she noticed where she was. The little girl was right against Natasha’s chest. Natasha let out a giggle and leaned back, patting the girl on the head.

“Good morning...how was your sleep?”

 

Natasha saw the little girl struggling to open her eyes. Once she did, she looked up at Natasha and smiled.

 

“A-amazing! Thank you!” Avery said as she tried to stand up. She was standing for a moment until she fell back down, not awake enough to have full balance.

 

“So...how did you end up on here?” Natasha asked as she pointed to her breasts. Natasha’s breasts were nothing too special. C-sized cups, perfect size for her. She sat there patiently, waiting for an answer, and finally noticed Avery’s blush.

 

“Oh...I must have rolled onto you in my sleep..” Avery had a look of fear on her face until she looked up to see Natasha’s smiling face, which made her smile too. Natasha picked up the little girl and placed her on the table beside her. Natasha began to put on clothes similar to her outfit from yesterday.

 

“Miss?” 

 

Natasha pulled her shirt over her head. She heard Avery and crouched down in front of her

 

“Don’t...just call me Natasha. Whats up?”

 

“A-am I going back to Alexis?” Avery stutterd with a fearful look in her eyes. 

 

“I don’t think I’m in control of that, after all you ‘belong’ to her. But, if it makes you feel better, I’ll see what I can do.”

 

Avery nodded as Natasha bent over to pick up the tiny girl. For the first time, Natasha actually took a good look at Avery. The tiny girl had straight blonde hair that went a little beyond her shoulders. She had white, pale skin and a fairly skinny body, which wasn’t surprising considering the fact that Avery didn’t live a life of luxury. Natasha noticed her filthy shirt and shorts, which seemed uncomfortable. Natasha picked up her phone and looked at her phone to check the time.

 

“Twenty minutes. Hmm...fancy a bath?” Natasha asked, immediately putting a smile on Avery’s face. Avery nodded eagerly, so Natasha placed her in her hand and brought her to her bathroom. She placed Avery by the sink and turned on the faucet. She ran her hand under the flowing water until it was fairly warm. She squeezed out a little bit of soap into the water, creating a bubble bath. She turned to Avery and let out a warm smile. 

 

“I’ll come back in about 5 minutes.” She said as she placed a small clean rag next to her that acted as a towel. She walked out and shut the door behind her, leaving Avery to herself. 

 

Avery began to strip her clothes and tossed them to the side. She slowly climbed into the sink and let out a comforting sigh.

 

“I haven’t had a bath in...forever!” She said, thinking out loud. Avery shut her eyes and began to think, letting her thoughts take over her mind. 

 

All of a sudden, Avery felt a tight grip around her, and her vision was blocked. Moments later, Avery found herself on the floor, but to her surprise, she felt nothing. Right as she began to stand, she felt the floor shake beneath her, and she was thrown to the floor again, hitting her head. She sat up and rubbed her head.

 

“Ow…” 

 

“Ahem.” A loud, booming voice came from overhead, and Avery turned around, staring up at Natasha in awe.

 

“Natasha? Wh-” 

 

Before she could continue speaking, Natasha’s foot came crashing down on Avery. On impact, the pressure was strong, but Natasha slowly relieved the pressure, still managing to trap Avery beneath her.

 

“What the hell did you just call me, bug?” Natasha crossed her arms with a very pissed look on her face. Natasha lifted her foot and crouched down, pressing her finger on Avery’s stomach, keeping her pinned.

 

“I said, what the hell did you just call me?” Natasha lifted her finger off of the tiny girl, leaving Avery trembling in fear.

 

 “N-nata-”

 

Natasha, once again, smashed her foot down onto the tiny.

 

“Never refer to me with my first name. Use either ‘miss’ or ‘ma’am’ got that? The next time I hear you fuck up, I’ll crush you with my ass for hours, maybe even days! And I should let you know that I love spicy food…” 

 

Natasha stood up and turned around, smacking her butt before walking away for a brief moment, quickly returning with her socks and shoes in hand. She sat down and opened the sock, presenting the hole to Avery.

 

“Well? Are you going to be a good girl and behave? Or a bratty bitch?” Natasha raised an eyebrow, beginning to get impatient, “Well?”

 

“Y-yes ma’am!”

 

Avery heard a chuckle, “I told you. Call me Natasha.”

 

Avery quickly opened her eyes, spotting Natasha sitting on the rim of the bathtub, waiting.

 

“S-sorry! I forgot...but, thank you!” Avery said as she got out of the sink and dried herself with the rag. Natasha smiled and carried Avery back to her room and placed her on the bed, putting her socks and sneakers on.

 

“Alright, here’s the deal. I don’t see Alexis until midday, so we’re alright till’ then. But, unfortunately, when I do go to meet Alexis, you’ll have to be…” Natasha pointed to her shoe, “Will you be okay?”

 

Avery nodded, “Yes ma- I mean, yes.”

 

Natasha stood up to grab her bag for school. She then picked up Avery and placed her in her pants pocket, “Comfy?” Natasha got no response, but knew her answer as she felt something cuddle against her thigh. She grabbed her phone and earbuds, putting them on as she opened the main door of her house which led to the path leading to the sidewalk.

 

As the two walked, Avery was in a deep train of thought.

 

“What was that...was she really…” Avery thought to herself, trying to comprehend what just happened, “She waited for me by the bathtub! Was...was I dreaming?”

 

Avery’s thoughts were cut off as she heard a loud bell ring, causing her to cover her ears to protect them from the deafening sound. After a minute or so, Natasha took Avery out of her pocket, placing the tiny girl on the locker shelf.

 

“Sorry...there isn’t much to do in here. I can put a movie or something up on my phone if you’d like.”

 

“Oh...well..." Avery looked down.

 

“What? What is it?” Natasha asked, lifting Avery’s head with her finger.

 

“I was wondering if...I could be with you during your classes?”

 

“Oh, I guess. Where would I put you?”

 

“Um...your pocket?”

 

“Hmm...alright. I’ll make sure no one sees you,” she picked up Avery and turned to her sides to make sure no one was looking. Within seconds, Avery was carefully tucked into Natasha’s pocket.

 

Natasha got a hold of her books and closed her locker, making her way to her first class. 

 

After an hour or so, Natasha took Avery out of her pocket and sat her down on her palm, “You alright?”

 

Avery nodded, smiling.

 

“Good…” Natasha let out a low giggle before enclosing Avery in a fist, applying enough pressure to restrict her movement, but not crush her. Avery’s scream was cut off as Natasha’s hand constricted her from speaking. Avery could feel herself being lifted in her hand, but still trapped. She then heard Natasha’s voice whisper.

 

“You know...I still need to punish you for earlier. Remember what I said?” Natasha could sense Avery’s fear and laughed, opening her hand to see the trembling girl.

 

“Well? Do you remember?”

 

“I..um…you said you were going to sit on me?” Natasha used her free hand to pat Avery’s head.

 

“Correct! You are quite a smart tiny. Anyway…” Natasha walked into the school library, a big room filled with hundreds of books and tables. Avery looked around the room, never seeing anything like this before. Natasha walked over to the corner of the library to a bean bag, dropping Avery down on it before turning around and taking a seat herself, not giving the tiny girl any time to react. Natasha giggled, feeling Avery’s small but present squirms. She sensed something traveling throughout her body and smirked.

 

“I had eggs this morning…” she said to the girl, who could hear her loud and clear, “they weren’t anything special. I mean, eggs are eggs. But holy shit, they give me so much gas..”

 

Avery’s mind was racing with questions as to what that meant. However, all of her questions had been answered when a quite loud gust of wind overtook Avery’s lungs, forcing her to inhale the horrible smell. Natasha giggled when she could feel Avery squirming underneath her

 

“Damn…” Natasha said as she let out a sigh of relief, “that felt good...you still alive down there?” she asked as she slowly began to grind her ass against the seat, crushing Avery even more.

 

“H-hey! Mpf-” Avery’s cries were muffled by Natasha’s dominating rear. A minute later, Avery could feel her privates begin to pulse.

 

“What is happening? Am I...aroused?” Avery’s breath started to become heavy, too focused in the moment to notice the world around her.

 

“Hello? Earth to Avery?” Avery could feel a gentle pat on her head as she jolted awake, realizing that she was on Natasha’s lap.

 

“W-what?” Avery regained herself, wondering what on earth just happened.

 

“Oh...you started to sweat so I thought you were having a nightmare or something.”

 

“O-oh. I’m fine...is it time yet?”

Natasha looked at the watch on her wrist, “Yeah...are you sure you’re going to be-”

“Yes! I’ll be fine!” Natasha raised an eyebrow, surprised at Avery’s sudden outburst.

 

“Whatever you say, I guess,” Natasha slipped her shoes off and placed them on the ground, along with Avery, “Take your time.”

 

To Natasha’s surprise, the tiny girl was in her shoe within seconds. She picked it back up, making sure not to shake it.

 

“All set?”

 

“Mhm!”

 

Natasha slowly slipped her sneaker back on and stood up, careful to not crush the tiny girl. She began to walk slowly, but started to walk at a normal pace when she didn’t receive any sort of complaint from Avery.

 

As the two walked, Avery was deep in thought once again, trying to process the situation, “What just happened? Was I day dreaming again? That was...disgusting! How did I even think about that? But, it was kinda hot...wait, what am I saying?”

 

Natasha made it to the courtyard of the school and found Alexis sitting at a table. She walked up to her, setting her bag down on the table.

 

“So...how is she?” Alexis said, nudging Natasha as she sat down,

 

“I mean...I dunno, she does her job I guess,” Natasha said, trying to come up with something on the spot, “hey...do you mind if I keep her this weekend?”

 

“Uh...I sorta told the girls that we’d fuck around with her. We won the playoffs so we’re going out to celebrate tonight.”

 

The moment Avery heard this, a shiver of fear went down her spine. 

 

“Oh, right. Congrats. Uh, how many people are gonna be there?”

 

“Well, I asked who wanted to go and only about three girls were interested, so I assume that it’s just gonna be four of us.”

 

Hearing this made Avery sigh with relief. She knew for a fact that there were about 10 girls on the field hockey team, and none of them had a tiny. And providing entertainment for 10 girls was a difficult task.

 

“Here, I’ll make you a deal. I’ll take her for the weekend, and you can have her all of next week.”

 

Natasha thought about this for a moment and sighed, realizing there's nothing she can say to counter the proposal.

 

“Yeah, that works..”

 

“Awesome! Can I have her back?”

 

Natasha slipped her shoe off and gently put her finger to the toe section of the shoe, waiting for Avery to grab on. Once she felt the tiny hands grip her finger, she lifted her hand and placed Avery in Alexis’ palm.

 

“Thanks, Nat,” Alexis turned her attention to Avery, enclosing her palm around her and lifting her closely to her face.

 

“Were you a good slave for my friend? Don’t you dare lie to me.” Natasha opened her mouth to speak, but closed it when the tiny girl spoke up.

 

“Y-yes ma’am!” 

 

“Hmm...Nat, is she lying?”

 

“Nope.” Natasha said as she shook her head, trying to keep a straight face. 

 

Alexis used her other hand to pat Avery on the head.

 

“That's a good tiny,” she placed Avery down on the stable and slipped off her own shoe and sock. She grabbed Avery and dangled her over the sock opening, “if you give my toes a good lick, I’ll consider giving you a reward later.” Before Avery or Natasha could protest, the girl was dropped into the sweaty, stinky prison, which all turned pitch black when Alexis’ foot completely covered Avery's body, forcing her underneath her toes. Alexis stood up and turned to Natasha.

 

“Thanks Nat, catch ya later.”

 

“Yeah, see ya.” As Alexis walked away, Natasha placed her arms on the table, resting her head on her hands, letting out a sigh.

“What the fuck am I gonna do? What the fuck can I do?”

Chapter End Notes:

I wanted to try something out with this chapter, so I hoped you liked it! Please leave me any feedback, and happy new year!