- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not the best author, so please give me suggestions! Also, if you're expecing more cruel stuff, don't worry! Time will come when I will add that!

“He’s too your left!” Natasha’s teammate said into the team voice chat. They needed one more point to win the game. All of Natasha’s focus was on the one corner that she was peaking.

  “Come on...walk through…” she said to herself, hoping that the final enemy would enter her sight. Within milliseconds of the enemy coming into view, she began to shoot, until someone interrupted her.

  “Natasha! Get off the game and get to school!” Natasha’s mother came into her room and threw her off. She missed all of her shots.

“Fuck!” she yelled into the microphone, “He was right t-” 

“I don’t wanna hear it missy, you are going to school. Now.”

Natasha sighed, “Guys, I gotta go. Talk to you later.” She said as she was about to leave the party and the game, until she heard someone in the chat speak.

“Fuck! I deranked too! Where is that little-” was all that Natasha heard before she left, sighing, knowing it was her fault that whoever that was, was in for some sort of punishment. But, she brushed it off. She grabbed her backpack and phone. And walked out the door. She put her headphones in and began the short walk to school.

Natasha was far from ugly, but far from beautiful. She was 5’4 with light brown skin. She had long black hair that went just beyond her shoulders. Her style of clothing was very casual. She wore jeans with a black graphic t-shirt that had a controller on it, nothing special, but it suited her. She arrived at the school and entered the building. When she opened her locker and began to organize herself, someone tapped her on the back. She turned around to see her ex.

Natasha sighed, “What do you want?” she said, looking her in the eyes. They were about the same height.

“What do you think, honey?” the girl said as she began to place her hands on Natasha. That was Elle. Probably the most attractive female in the grade. But not to Natasha.

“Look. I already said this. I don’t wanna be with someone that tortures people for fun. That isn’t fun,” she says as she starts to walk away, until Elle blocked her path.

“It’s not fun until you’ve tried it..” she said, but Natasha immediately pushed her away. She started on her way to class, not looking back at Elle. Elle grunted and walked away from her locker. 

After a couple of classes, Natasha met her close friend, Alexis, at the courtyard, located at the center of the school. Natasha sat by Alexis and they talked about classes, weekend plans, ect. Until their conversation was interrupted by movement in Alexis’ shoe. Natasha got a bad feeling in her stomach. She watched as Alexis slipped off her shoe to reveal a small girl inside of it. There was sweat and dirt smeared all over the poor girl’s face. 

“Are you coming out or not?” Alexis said as she placed her shoe on the ground, tapping her other foot impatiently. The little girl slowly came out of the shadows of the shoe.

“What are you waiting for?” she said, looking at Natasha. She immediately understood.

“Oh no, I’m fine..” Natasha said, looking away. The only thing that Natasha did not like about Alexis is that she did things like this to tinies. But she couldn’t confront her about it, since it would risk their relationship. And Natasha had no other friends. So, she just kept out of it.

“No! You will let her clean your shoes!” Alexis said, shifting Natasha’s feet in front of the tiny girl. 

“But-” Natasha tried to speak.

“No buts! And you,” Alexis said, pointing at the tiny girl, “You better do a good job, or else..” Natasha looked down and sighed. She really didn’t want this tiny to do anything for her. To get her mind off of things, she talked to Alexis.

“So…” Natasha began, “What type of stuff do you do to her?”

“Hmm..” Alexis began, “Nothing out of the ordinary. Lick my feet and shoes, use her as a cushion, stress toy, sex toy..” Alexis said, nudging Natasha.

“Gross!” she said, showing a face of disgust. In the corner of her eye, she could see the little girl, smiling. She turned to her, and so did Alexis, but Alexis thought she was slacking off.

“Hey! Are you slacking? What did I say about slacking? That's it,” Alexis said, not even considering that the tiny girl was not slacking, “You’re sleeping in my shoes tonight. And don’t you dare complain! And if you do, I’ll-” Natasha cut in.

“Hey uh...Alexis? What if I...take her with me? To…” Natasha had to quickly think of an excuse, “To show her how to truly please a girl?” she said, winking at Alexis. Alexis smiled.

“That's a brilliant idea!” Alexis grabbed the tiny girl and handed her to Natasha. She gently picked her up and placed her in her pocket.

“Take good care of her!” 

“Yeah, yeah…” Natasha said as she walked off, starting to head to her next class. She made a quick stop to her locker and placed the tiny girl in there. She looked her in the eyes and spoke.

“Can you handle being in here for a few more hours?” Natasha said quietly with a soft tone. The small girl nodded. Natasha grabbed her books and slowly closed her locker. The small girl sat there in silence, confused.

“What will she do to me?” she asked herself, “She doesn’t seem mean...I mean...she is really cute…” the tiny girl laid down on the hard surface of the locker and slowly closed her eyes, deciding to take a nap.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Not much happening in the first chapter, but please leave a review on your thoughts so far! Once again, I'd like to ask for help with a title! Thank you for reading!