- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 I'm not a good writer so I struggle to write long chapters, but this is better than nothing I suppose! On with the story..

(This chapter was redone on Dec. 27, so I sugget re-reading)

 

The tiny girl slowly opened her eyes to see a room that she had never seen. She was familiar with Alexis’ room, but not this room. She then looked down to see the surface she was sleeping on. Whose bed was this? 

 

“Where am I..?” the tiny girl said to herself, looking around to see if she could recognize anything familiar. She noticed, across the room, a giant computer with a bunch of stuff inside that she obviously didn’t understand. She peeked over the edge of the bed to see clothes on the floor, thinking that whoever this was must not be that tidy either. All of a sudden, the door to the room clicked open, and the tiny girl jumped. The giant girl that took her earlier walked into the room with a water bottle and a bowl of fruit. She noticed that the girl was awake. She walked over to the bed, placing the water and fruit on the side. As she approached the bed, the tiny girl crawled back, attempting to hide under the covers.

 

“Hey,” Natasha said, moving the covers, noticing how terrified the helpless tiny was, “Are you ok? I’m not gonna hurt you.” she said with a calm smile on her face. The girl moved forward a little bit, feeling more comfortable. She took a minute to stare into Natasha’s eyes, but Natasha was patient, knowing the things that she has been through.

 

“I’m Natasha, even though you probably already knew that…What's your name?” she said, making her face level with her’s. By saying her name first, she thought that she could gain her trust. The small girl was hesitant at first, but finally spoke.

 

“It’s A-avery..”

 

Natasha gave Avery a pat on the head, which made the tiny girl let out a giggle.

 

“Are you hungry?” Natasha said, grabbing the bowl and placing it by Avery. Avery let out a tiny gasp of happiness as she saw the bowl of fruit. She just realized that it's been ages since she last ate. She was about to start eating, but she looked at Natasha patiently. Natasha gave her a confused look.

 

“What are you waiting for? You’re hungry, aren’t you?”

 

“I’m waiting for you,” she said quietly, “to give me permission.” Natasha let out a small frown.

 

“You don’t need permission. Just eat,” immediately after she spoke, Avery stuffed her mouth with various types of berries, smiling.

 

“Thank you!” she said with her mouth full of food. Natasha nodded to her and walked over to her computer and took a seat. She put her headphones on and logged into discord. 

 

Natasha was playing for what seemed like 30 minutes for her, but in reality she was playing for hours. Before she knew it, it was late. But something that she didn’t know was that Avery was watching her the whole time, her mind racing with questions. Natasha let out a yawn and stretched, but was in a state of confusion when she felt a tap on her foot. She looked down to see Avery, trying to get her attention. Natasha bent down and placed her on her lap.

 

“Sorry..I didn’t realize it was so late,” Natasha said as she walked over to her bed, placing Avery down.

 

“O-oh..it’s alri-” Avery began, but stopped as she saw Natasha begin to change. She was mesmerized by her body, watching in awe as her perfect body towered over her. Natasha threw on a shirt and some random pajama pants and looked down at Avery, not realizing that she was watching her change.

 

“You ok, Avery?” she said as she grabbed one of the pillows that were on her bed and placed it on the ground.

 

“Y-yeah!” she said, and then looked at her in confusion, “What are you doing?”

 

“Well...I thought that you might wanna be alone while you slept, and I didn’t want to intimidate you…”

 

“Oh...I see. But..would it be okay...if we slept together?” Natasha looked at her and smiled.

 

“If that makes you comfortable,” she picked the pillow up and placed it back on the bed. She turned the lamp on and the lights off, not wanting to make it too dark so that Avery was scared. She carefully got into bed and placed Avery on the pillow near her face, but not too close.

 

“Comfy?” Natasha asked, and Avery nodded. Natasha kept the lights on and closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep. Until she felt something on the side of her neck and realized that Avery was cuddling her. She saw Avery’s smile and Natasha smiled, knowing she was happy. Within minutes, they were both fast asleep in eachothers arms.

Chapter End Notes:

Once again I appolgize for the short chapter! Once again, any feedback is appreciated