- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is just a quickie single-chapter one-shot story about a guy becoming a present for his giantess ex, done as a commission for an anonymous user. You may feel I'm slightly stretching the use of those story tags given how brief this is (apologies in advance), but hey, I think they count.

---

Want to commission me for a custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now online! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Bill awoke in darkness, immediately realizing he wasn’t resting in his own familiar bed, but splayed upon a crushed-velvet surface. Worse, the ground seemed to be moving, vibrating regularly and swaying every few seconds, as though rocking on ocean waves. The thirty-year-old staggered to his feet and tried to find his balance in the pitch-blackness, but after a few bumps from the ground, he smacked right back down again like a domino. He tried to remain calm, but the lack of known surroundings and the mysterious terrain was poisoning his nerves.

            There didn’t appear to be anything else in the empty space. After wandering blindly on his hands and knees across the shuddering velvet plain, Bill found polished wooden walls. Following in a circle, he discovered four corners, suggesting he was in a room, albeit one not bound by gravity. There were no doors or windows, so there was no explaining how Bill was brought here. When he stood up, using the nearest wall for support, and reached over his head, he could just barely touch a carved ceiling, though pressing on it did nothing to help explain his surroundings. He was trapped.

            Anxiety was really settling in, when Bill heard the thunder-crack of knuckles rapping on a door through the sound-absorbing barrier of the velvet box. This curiosity was immediately followed by the majestic screech of hinges large and loud enough to hold up a castle drawbridge. The most troubling sound of all, though, followed immediately after:

            “Happy anniversary, babe!”

            The voice was a man’s, young and unfamiliar to Bill. What instantly perturbed him, though, was the staggering volume of the stranger’s tone, which sounded casual enough for regular conversation, yet erupted like a bellow. Almost as though from a creature hundreds of times beyond the size of an ordinary human, even though this one obviously spoke English. The next time the box trembled beneath Bill, again knocking him over and causing him to roll along the soft floor like a marble, the possibility finally occurred to him.

            Was the speaker carrying this velvet prison in his bare hands, with Bill trapped inside?

            No. Impossible.

            “Oh my God, Drew, did you get me something?” a much-more familiar and feminine voice squealed with delight. Bill frowned, immediately recognizing the owner of that melodic timbre, though it was just as booming as the man’s, reverberating right through the box and hurting Bill’s ears. “Just kidding, babe. I got you something, too. Happy one-year!”

            That was all he needed. Bill knew the woman’s voice, and though he had never heard or seen this “Drew” before, he knew him too. As little sense as it made, none other than Bill’s ex-girlfriend Michelle and her new beau Drew were right outside the box, wishing one another happy anniversary. Where the hell were they?

            “Wow, what is this?” Michelle questioned. The velvet void shook harder than ever, even tipping in one direction and causing Bill to hurtle helplessly into the corner again. Heavy thumps from outside tapped on the walls. “It looks like a jewelry box.”

            “It is. But it’s… not jewelry inside,” Drew replied with a cruel drawl that made Bill twitch. “Why don’t you open it?”

            Impossibility suddenly turned to insanity as Bill watched the ceiling of his mystery prison lift away. Light streamed inside the red-carpeted interior, confirming that the man was indeed within a hand-carved jewelry box, but the oddity of that fact was quickly and literally overshadowed by two gargantuan humanoid beings gazing into the opened gift with power-drunk grins. Their titanic faces came nearer, their warm breath steaming inside the jewelry boxes.

            Bill knew then he wasn’t in some bizarre land of giants. He himself had been shrunken and placed inside this box. As a present to his ex-girlfriend.

            Michelle, the beautiful black-haired dark angel with her pierced lip and immaculate eye shadow, looked gleeful as a kid on Christmas morning. Drew, who looked like a giant douchebag wannabe to Bill, was just as happy, if not also smugly proud for his victory over Michelle’s last guy.

            “Oh… my… GOD! Is this who I think it is? You’re kidding me, babe!” she gushed, sounding cheerier than her gothic persuasion usually allowed. Michelle leaned over and kissed her newer boyfriend hard on the lips, then withdrew to examine Bill again. Her eyes lit up with amusement, and she raised a hand over the opening of the box, her terrifying log-like fingers with their black-painted nail polish pinching ever-nearer to her shrunken gift.

            The box jostled from side to side, causing Bill to fall over again. Both Michelle and Drew cackled loudly at him, and then for good measure, they each took hold of a corner of the box and purposefully shook it. This time, the movement was drastic as an earthquake, and Bill was tossed into the air like a popcorn kernel. Just when he thought he’d plummet to his death at the feet of these selfish leviathans, though, Michelle shifted the jewelry box to catch him again.

            “Do you like it?” Drew snickered. He jabbed a thick fingertip into Bill’s little head, making him dizzy if not administering a concussion. “I picked it out, just for you.”

            “Oh, he’s perfect, babe! Thank you so much. It’s going to be sooooo much fun having my annoying little ex to fuck with whenever I want. He’s such a nice reminder on our anniversary, too, that I made the right choice kicking him out and hooking up with you,” Michelle said. Her tremendous hand returned to the box, and this time she fastened her plush thumb and index finger pads around the miniature man’s sides. She easily plucked him out of the cushy prison cell and dangled him in front of her face. “Come here, you little asshole. Let’s have a look at you.”

            Bill was paralyzed between his ex-girlfriend’s firm, strong digits. He was keenly aware of the spiraling drop to his doom far below if she let him go, but even more so, he was afraid of the feminine fingers which held him aloft. All Michelle had to do was squeeze a little harder, and Bill would pop like a grape between her ebony fingernails. Dread haunted him as both giant bodies stepped nearer together, shaking their heads and chuckling at the helpless man’s misfortune.

            “Yep, it’s definitely Bill, all right,” Michelle confirmed. “Wonder what would happen to him if I let go right now? Do you think he’d break?”

She turned Bill around in her fingers, until her victim was made to dangle upside down over the dizzying drop. The shrunken thing screeched pitifully, feeling queasy, and prayed his ex would come to her senses and realize she would become a murderer if she actually separated her fingertips. But then again, maybe that was part of the thrill.

Her gigantic opposite hand rose into view. Michelle braced her middle finger against her thumbpad, then released, flicking her former boyfriend in the chest and causing him to swing like a miniature pendulum.

            “Why don’t you find out what happens?” Drew suggested with a diabolical grin.

            “I think I will!”
            “NO!” Bill screamed. “PLEASE DON’T! MICHELLE, DON’T DROP ME!”

            “What’s that? Is my anniversary present saying something?” Michelle gasped, though she had to stifle a sarcastic smile. She brought Bill closer to her ear, allowing him to tangle through the silken black strands of her hair, but she still didn’t release him from the fleshy vice of her fingers. “Say it again, little guy. I can’t quite hear you, since you’re so tiny and pathetic. What is it that you want?”

            “I’m sorry I hurt you! P-Please don’t drop me! I’ll die!” Bill sputtered. He trembled in his ex-girlfriend’s tremendous digits, bracing himself to plummet toward his doom at any instant.

            Instead, Michelle brought her hand back around to her face, directly in front of her upturned lips. Warm steam exhaled from her nostrils above. When she opened her mouth at the corner, her slimy serpent of a tongue crept out and glossed saliva along her lower lip, before slurping back inside again. An ominous rumble of laughter roiled inside her throat.

            “Oh, Bill. You’re always such a drama queen, aren’t you?” Michelle teased. She blew on her ex, watching him swing back and forth again from the wind of her breath. “You don’t really think I’d kill you right away, when my much-better boyfriend was so sweet to shrink you for me as an anniversary gift? No, no. I’m planning on keeping you around for a while now. Whenever I need to take out some frustration, or, you know… if I just want to have some fun. Like right now, for example.”

            Confused, Bill found himself whisked behind his ex-girlfriend’s back. While she dangled him just above the black beltline of her dark jeans, her opposing hand was working on prying the denim waistband down. She didn’t pull her pants all the way down, but just enough to expose her soft, pale, and utterly colossal ass. Her too-tight thong was plucked out from among her buoyant butt cheeks, and then Bill was plopped straight onto the strip of fabric. Too terrified to move, the little man clung onto his ex’s underwear. Next he felt the pliable ground shifting as Michelle gleefully pulled her pants back up, and Bill along with them, toward the crevice of her derriere.

            “Oh, yeah,” Drew laughed. Already realizing what was happening, he pulled out his phone to record Michelle. “This is gonna be so fucking awesome. Not for him, obviously, but you know…”

            Bill’s cries were for nothing, as he and the taut string of Michelle’s panties eased back between the hills of flesh. Her jeans were cinched tight to her crack, causing her miniscule prize to be literally wedgied against her asshole, squeezed between infinite mounds of warm cellulite. Though it was slightly uncomfortable for her, a worthy sacrifice in order to have some fun, it was exponentially tortuous for Bill.

            “Happy anniversary, babe,” Drew said.

            “You too,” Michelle giggled, and pulled her boyfriend in for a long kiss. As they sucked one another’s tongues, she gave her booty a jaunty little sway as a way to welcome Bill back into her life.

Chapter End Notes:

That's all, folks.