- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

We were cuddling on the couch together watching a movie as Juliet hit me with the sentence that would change my life. “I think we should explore an open relationship.”


“I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean, babe?” I said. 


Juliet responded: “It’s just, I know you care about me and my happiness right? I think this could be good for both of us. I could get some more experience and so could you! If we’re going to marry each other someday like planned I have to at least experience some other people first…you should be able to understand that.”


“I just don’t feel comfortable seeing you with other guys, I’m not in the wrong here.” I replied with a little annoyance at the ridiculousness of the situation.


“Fine, we’ll talk about it some other time.” she looked defeated but also had a devilish grin as she walked back to our bedroom. Little did I know her father has been working on something for the past few years. I didn’t see him very often as he was always in the basement of her parents house working on “projects”. It turns out the project was an experimental shrink ray, and guess who stole it? Juliet. 


She came back into the living room and said “don’t move baby, I love you!” I had no time to be confused as a ray of light enveloped me and I was immediately laying in some sort of cloth. I realized this wasn’t just any cloth, this was my own shirt! Juliet lifted my clothes off of me and looked down at me on the couch, I was literally speechless looking up at her wide hips and large breasts, leading all the up to her crystal blue eyes. “Hi honey, so I figured we could talk about the open relationship again. I used my dads shrink ray to shrink you down to 1 cm. I can shrink many, many…many times smaller if I want to. I can also grow myself or anyone else as much as I want. All this power is already making me horny and we haven’t even begun!”


“What if your dad finds out?” I yelled back up to her, hoping to make her reconsider the consequences.


“Oh him? He has been taken care of. Wanna take a look?” She brought down a tiny glass cube no larger than an inch tall. She brought it down to the couch, “look inside babe” I walked up to it and saw her father in the fetal position no bigger than my own pinky. “That will happen to you  if you don’t behave, it might happen even if you behave, depends on my mood.” she cracked a devilish smile. “So about that open relationship, I’m gonna make an executive decision for both of us and say you’re into it. I love you baby, this is gonna be great! For me at least.”


I stood there in disbelief, is this all really happening to me? Turns out I wouldn’t have much time to find out. Juliet quickly picked me up and held me in her palm. “To get you used to my new goddess form, I’ll show you around at your new perspective.”


I didn’t know what to say and just continued to stare at her body. She set me down on the bedside table and started taking her shirt off. “God making you my slave is such a turn on, I should’ve done this months ago” She unclipped her bra and let her double D tits fall, the sound of them clapping against her tight chest made a shockwave of noises for my tiny form. She just as quickly took her pants off but left her panties on. She picked me up and set me on the bed then climbed over top of me. She swung her breasts as close to me as she could get without crushing me. My cock was becoming rock hard and managed to touch her nipple. “Is someone excited for their new life?” I was becoming less scared and overall more aroused as the love of my life teased me and showed me her unmatchable power over me.


“You should get used to my pussy at that size too” she said while scooping me up. As quickly as she said it her panties were being pulled forward and I was being dropped in. She snapped the panties back up which pinned me against her soaking wet lips. “If you can’t pleasure me at that size I’ll take measures into my own hands.” I didn’t want to find out what that meant so I did my best to maneuver to her clit. I rubbed it as hard as I could and began to hear her moan. “That’s really good babe but I have a better idea.” she flipped over, now laying on her back. Pulling off her panties leaving me hanging to her clit I turned around and saw the shrink ray pointed at me. She pulled the trigger and her clit expanded in front of me. “I think 1 millimeter will do for now.” She flicked me off her clit and into her two fingers holding her vagina canal open. “Have fun sweetheart!” She shoved her two fingers deep inside her pulling me with them. I was eventually shoved against her cervix. Her wet cavern was a sight to behold and I ended up covering the tip of her finger nail in cum, not like she’ll ever notice.


The post-nut clarity hit me, “Wait a second, what’s gonna happen to me in this ‘open relationship?’"

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, things will get a little more dangerous for our poor boyfriend here. Especially once Juliet's sidepiece arrives.