- Text Size +

Ivy’s Ascension

(WARNING contains vore, size-content, god-play, terra-scales and a mean giant woman)

 

Ivy sighed and the world sighed with her--literally. It wasn’t because the 21 year old woman was popular (although, rest assured, she was on everyone’s minds right now). It also wasn’t because of some grand tragic event: far from it, she was elated.

 

She was just experimenting with her godlike powers was all.

 

Ivy raised her right hand and all the itty-bitty people on the planet raised theirs in turn. She wiggled her moon-sized toes and all the billions of people on Earth did as well. She felt whatever was against their own feet of course, be it their socks, the insole of sandals, bare dirt or concrete. Rich and poor alike were under her control, after all, and their senses were hers for the duration of this mass mind control.

 

That isn’t to say they weren’t aware of what was going on. Of course they were. Ivy wanted them to experience this, and she tilted their heads up to the sky in order to get a glimpse of her monumental, megalithic... upturned chin.

 

“Whoops” she booms, before lowering her head to gaze at the planet; This time the woman manages to keep everyone’s eyes on hers, no longer making their head movements mirror hers.

 

“Guess I’m still getting the hang of this here.”

 

From everyone’s eyes she saw it: her massive visage staring down at the eastern hemisphere. It seemed semi-translucent past the clouds and sky in the way. Her dark green eyes perked in delight as she drank it all in; her lips curled into a smug smile thousands of miles wide.

 

More and more of Ivy’s immensity comes into view as she floats backward: her irreverent black t-shirt that fit loosely over her chest; her spiked bracelet as she slowly moves her arm into position--each metal protrusion from the leather band dwarfing every mountain a hundred times over. By the time she’s made enough space for herself, those on the southern end of the planet’s western half would be able to *just* get a glimpse of her denim jeans, right at the waist line, with some exposed taut tummy visible in the space between shirt and pants.

 

All this is replaced soon by her finger nail. The megalithic digit arcs back for a flick. Her smile shifting to a toothy grin...

 

---

Yesterday

 

Ivy was always something of a bully. She was the type to put her leg out and trip someone just for the cheap thrill of it, or the type to steal your lunch from the fridge. The latter is what her coworker and fellow intern, Cindy, was stomping over about.

 

Cindy was, to put it bluntly, dorky. The lithe woman had thick cola glasses with brown rims that matched the color of her long hair. She was dressed in her usual professional attire of a labcoat and long skirt with some black flats to complete the outfit.

 

Overall, she was in direct contrast to Ivy. The brash tomboy admittedly had a natural beauty to herself: short dark hair, emerald eyes and perfectly symmetrical features. She was fair-skinned, fit and lightly toned with an athletic build and modest curves. The tomboy clocked in at 5’8”: a six inch height advantage over the coworker.

 

Ivy was taking full advantage of casual Friday. She was rocking a skull emblazoned black T-shirt and some loose fitting jeans. The cuffs of the denim pants came up to just about her ankle if they hanged at their loosest. By the time Cindy came over to her desk, she was fiddling with a spiked wristband, black boots crossed atop one another as she reclined in her office chair.

 

“What the hell Ivy that was my gluten-free sandwich.”

 

“Well it tasted like dirt.”

 

Cindy sighed. “I’ve been talking to our supervisor about you. She wants to see you tomorrow about your place in the internship--again”



“Whatever.”


Ivy turned her head back to her phone and did her best to ignore Cindy clacking away on her work computer.

 

For all Ivy’s brusque indifference towards others, she had to admit there was something about Cindy she envied: the dork was going places. They were smart--genius even--and more importantly motivated. Ivy’s audaciousness and natural aptitude carried her for awhile, but even with her internship in jeopardy, she couldn’t find the strength to care. Perhaps her jerk-ishness was becoming more than just a personality trait, turning into something of a coping mechanism. Her grades last semester had put her on the verge of failing, and she wasn’t happy at the prospect of being stuck in her home-city forever, bouncing between minimum wage gigs.


Ivy and Cindy were both biology majors going into their senior year of university. Moreover, each scored an internship at a ‘state of the art’ gene research facility for the summer: Ripburgh Research Facility. Early on, Cindy’s talents were noticed along with Ivy’s lack-there-of. The end result was Cindy having her own project to do at the place, whereas Ivy was relegated to coffee and paperwork duty.

 

It was humiliating, which served only to exacerbate the punk’s self-destruction of her career prospects. Still, Ivy had a plan to get back at Cindy later that night. If she could sabotage Cindy’s project, at least she could bring the dweeb down to her own level just a little.

 

---

Later that night

 

Ivy returned to the building, still wearing her clothes from earlier in the day. She figured pedestrian garb made her less suspicious on the way over, and she knew where all the cameras were regardless.

 

In a few nimble movements she climbs over the fence into the bounds of the facility, making her way through the back door she left unlocked. A few hours ago, she had some time to prepare things by generously “volunteering” to clean up while Cindy, her boss, and the rest of the employees headed home.

 

The punkish gal navigated her way up the stairs then through the winding corridors where the labs were, eventually reaching Cindy’s research space. Opening the door with her keys to the place, she stepped in and started sifting through the papers on the table. “Gene therapy serum?” she frowned. Something like that, for a junior year internship project? Her mind was wracked with envy.

 

Ivy went over to the container and yoinked it up. It was a thin, clear vial of some strange yellow liquid. She started walking out with it when she heard the sound of keys jangling alongside some faint foot steps.

 

“Shit.” she whispered. Security. She quickly killed the lights, opened the door, and started to tip toe out. Just before clearing the corner to the next hallway...

 

“Hey!” A man’s voice shouted. Footsteps picked up. Ivy breaks into a sprint, but trips. The slip costing her much of the lead she had. She quickly scampers back up and stares at the vial in her clutches.

 

“Well if I’m gonna get caught, might as well take care of this.” Ivy grabs either end of it and tries to bend it. The footsteps get closer. It wont break, some sort of strong see-through plastic. “Fuck it” she says, unscrewing the lid and tilting the whole thing into her mouth. She gulps it down, every last drop, as she sprints towards the stairwell door.

 

“Stop right there!” Shouts the guard from behind. Ivy kicks open the door and leaps forward, her stomach audibly grumbles. ‘Jeez what the hell was in that.’ she thinks to herself as she clutches her loud tummy.

 

Her goal was to jump onto the rail and slide down. Instead she finds herself falling belly down atop it, the now empty vial slipping from her grasp to plummet down the stairwell. It’s a long few seconds till she hears it plop down below.

 

Ivy has other problems. The security guard has grabbed her by the boot, cutting her leap short. She kicks him in the stomach to get free, losing her boot in the process. Swiftly, she turns her body to slide down the railing till she reaches a corner, then hops down and starts running down the steps.

 

It’s a bit awkward with one foot bare and other one shod. With the security guard chasing still, Ivy quickly hoists the other boot off and chucks it at their face before reaching the next corner.

 

Things are going well as she reaches the bottom of the stairwell. She’s gonna make it!... So she thinks. Her stomach groans again as she stumbles, the world begins to blur for her.

 

“Why the fuck did I drink i-...”

 

Ivy’s vision begins to darken as she slumps over right before the exit. The last sensation the punk remembers is her skin tingling, her muscles aching...

 

---

The morning after

 

Ivy’s head throbs as she stirs. The pain quickly dissipates as she comes to her senses. A profound state of alertness washes over her; strange, she never used to wake up that easily. Usually there’s more than a few taps of the snooze button before she shuffles out of bed to the shower.

 

Getting her bearings, the raven-haired tomboy checks herself out. Shirt and jeans are there, but her boots are still gone from the chase. She feels her body, all seems intact.

 

Ivy takes a look to her left and gasps, sliding backwards in shock. The rapid shift of her massive body crushes some of the black vans that had set up a perimeter around her body. She realizes the building by her side doesn’t even come up to the top of her thighs.

 

“What the fuck...” Ivy mutters, her voice causing the suited bug-sized men to cover their ears. Ivy’s hand reaches over towards a cluster of the government agents that were studying her while she slept. “Is this a dream? Did I die or something? I remember falling unconscious after running down those stairs.”, she thinks. The tomboy’s green eyes loom in front of the timid folk snatched by her finger tips. Ivy compares her size to both them and the buildings by her sides; she comes to a conclusion.

 

“I’m... huge. At least a mile tall-” Ivy gasps as the men pressed between her finger tips pop. The red mist they become now splatters across the digits’ pads, staining them ever so slightly. “Oh shit. I guess my mind wandered there.” Her brain was too busy processing the absurd situation she’s in to spare any thoughts for regret or guilt at the moment. Not that she was usually the type to care for others anyways.

 

Ivy sits up, air whooshing around her massive frame during the rise. Hands at her side, those 300ft wide palms dig into the concrete and asphalt of the facility’s property. Ivy’s smart enough to put two and two together here.

 

Scooching over to the side, she takes a look at the rubble that was, till now, compressed by her buttocks. Sure enough, she finds some mostly-intact white tiles, exactly the same as those that lined the floor of the lab.

 

Ivy spots the rest of the suited agents getting into their vans. White coated men accompany them, hurriedly moving their fancy machines into the vehicles. They all start to drive away.

 

She needs answers though.

 

Each team of the government employees managed to get in their vans and going by the time Ivy started reaching over. Even still, there was no way they could get away in time. Her arm was over 1500ft long, and her palm overshadowed them as her fingers curled to scooped them up--denting the tiny beetle-scale vehicles in the process. She wasn’t exactly gentle with em, after all.

 

Brought to Ivy’s soft, pink lips, she berates them with warm gusts of her breath as she speaks. “The fuck’s going on here? How long have I been out?”

 

Silence. Not one even steps out of their vehicle.

 

Getting impatient, Ivy sighs then starts giving her hand a shake in a circular motion to jostle them around like tinier marbles. Her fingers are upturned to keep them from plummeting hundreds of feet to the ground. The vans bounce around. Bones break, and one or two occupants even have their necks snapped from the force. Smirking, Ivy brings her hand to rest.

 

Sternly with a furrowed brow, “I said, what’s going on here?”

 

At last some of them step out onto her palm. One of them, a researcher, begins to speak. Adjusting his freshly cracked spectacles, “Well a disturbance occurred at Ripburgh Research Facility yesterday evening at approximately twenty-three-hundred hours, since then-”

 

“-We’ve traveled to assess the situation of an enlarged female.”, Ivy chimes in, finishing his sentence. She smirks seeing the bewildered and concerned expression on his face. “I knew you were gonna say that.” Her other hand reaches towards her chin, tapping it in thought. “And I can see the dumb look on your face crystal clear despite your smallness here.”

 

Ivy gets to her feet now, the people in her hand begin to panic as jostling resumes--albeit carelessly on her part rather than deliberately. One poor sod even gets their foot caught in one of the wrinkles of her expansive palm, it snaps with an idle flex of her hand muscles. Dust and debris fall from the leggings of her jeans as she stands. Taking a moment to unkink her shoulders, she goes to lift one foot up and forward.

 

“Wait you can’t move.” the spectacled researcher shouts. “The seismic activity threatens the integrity of-”

 

“The city yeah I know. So what~” She takes the step anyway, sending a small quake through the land as her bare sole meets earth. “That’s not my problem; if anything I’ll be its problem.”

 

Her emerald eyes are upon the palm-held people again. Fear washes over each and everyone one there as her fingers begin to close in. Air whooshing into loud torrents from even the smallest movements of the digits. Her smirk turns into a toothy grin. “City never did anything for me.” She booms. “If anything, that place deserves a bit of trouble.”

 

“As do you all for being little sneaks.”

 

Relishing in her power, she drinks in the sight on her hand. Moving just 5 of her fingers together, she has sent this posse of government stooges into a frenzy. They run and scramble, but there’s no where else to go except a 1000m+ drop from their current altitude.

 

None of them take the plunge, instead just running to the center of her hand. There, they meet their doom as fingers tall as buildings clench hard against her palm. She feels them pop and chuckles.

 

After calming down some, she thinks; did she really read that guy’s mind? Did she really see his face that detailed? She decides to do another test. Not far from the facility--what remains of it anyways--is a small office building.


Ivy takes just two steps to get into position. Each one shatters the highway and surrounding greenery underfoot. Looking down, the tomboy can hardly see the building now under the cuffs of her jeans.

 

She bursts into laughter as the reality of her new stature sinks in a tad more. The tiny thing is hardly the width of her pinky toe. Still, she had some experimentation to do.

 

Ivy lifts her foot off the ground, some rubble falling off the sole in large clumps. No one comes running out of the building; makes sense, Ivy figures the suits probably evacuated it earlier back when she first grew.

 

The ped pivots forward as she sets her big toe down atop the square-like structure. She focuses, doing her best to feel everything she possibly can. The first crack in the roof as her toe touches, she senses that. The feeling of the upper most floor caving in, she notices that too. Focusing even further, she feels each floor collapse with the addition of more pressure. Every window that shatters, every tile that crumbles: she feels their ripple even if they never actually touched the flesh of her bare toe.

 

She’s got the answer she wants and finishes the building off with a twist. Ivy looks towards the city on the horizon and grins. It’s clear to her the formula enhanced her. Even just stretching she feels more resolution in her movements, her vision. She gazes at a small tree on the highway to the metropolis, and finds herself able to zoom in on each minute detail of any leaf she chooses--all the while not sacrificing her visual awareness elsewhere: the highways and forests in her peripheral are just as clear.

 

The tomboy lets out a booming chuckle. No longer would she be on the path to failure. To think just yesterday she was worried about losing her job, her future... Now she was the future, the future of this entire puny world. She was bigger than Cindy, her boss, all of them now.

 

Ivy figured there had to be more to her powers, just waiting to be unlocked as her body figures things out. She remembers how she read that guy’s mind earlier, after all. Ivy made a point to explore her capabilities, and what better place to test things out than the city?

 

Ivy started walking towards the sprawling cityscape at a leisurely pace.

 

The city officials were already planning, coordinating with the military from a nearby base. Though they had a small heads up there was a “situation” at Ripburgh Research Facility, miles of areas around it were locked down, land and air. Needless to say, they weren’t expecting the ‘situation’ to be just one person, let alone a giant punk. The officials weren’t prepared at all and only now just started evacuating. The roads were thoroughly clogged, and the airports were struggling under the increased demand.

 

Ivy ran into no resistance on her way over though. That’s what she figured based on the vacant highway she was destroying with every step.

 

Reaching the city, the tomboy stops just sort of the city’s outskirts--well her feet do. Her jeans are a bit lose, and the cuffs of them sway forward as her walk comes to a close. A thick wall of denim bumps into some of the taller towers, knocking them over. The city was dense, well-off economically and thus filled with egotistical CEOs trying to one up each other with their towering edifices.

 

Those few marvels were the only things that reached above her ankle now, the vast majority of structures here hardly got above her toes. The run of the mill fifty-story building was about the length of a pen to Ivy.

 

She takes a step into the city.

 

Nearly 800ft of bare foot looms over the panicked civilization. The canopy of her sole, every wrinkle and ridge, it absorbs their complete attention--unless they start running of course. Many do: it’s futile, but human instinct can be hard to overcome. The humans themselves are decidedly less so, as Ivy proves by catching all of them in the rumbling step.

 

She smiles.

 

As predicted, it was heavenly. She felt every little detail under her foot: every pedestrian’s pop, every building’s bucklings before total collapse. It was lovely. The depth and granularity of the sensations were divine.

 

“Is this what I am now?” she thinks to herself. “Some sort of superior being?” She chuckles. This is all so surreal yet satisfying.

 

Ivy takes another step into the city as sirens start to wail. Another city block falls smack dab underfoot. Another step, then another block, and another...

 

The tomboy loses herself in the mayhem, reveling in the chaos and rubble at her toes. After one particularly destructive stomp, she slides the appendage side to side, bulldozing the poor fools who thought themselves lucky to be a few blocks over from the titaness.

 

Ivy smirks, “Stepping on you insects is fun and all, but a little variety might be nice too.” The mile tall punk casts a shadow over over the entirety of the city’s central business district. Craning their neck, those by her toes could hardly see past the loosely hung jeans above. The pedestrians further back get a slightly better view, able to look up at the black T-shirt with its dozens of skull icons in a haphazard pattern.

 

Those far away, at least 4 blocks over and on higher ground, get a glimpse at the smirk of hers twitching ever so slightly before, with hardly a warning, the titaness crashes to the Earth on her knees.

 

The sudden kneel is devastating. Her kneecaps impact like meteors, carrying 44 million tons of weight behind them. Explosions ring out as water and gas veins burst. They ravage the few who escaped being crushed under her bulk. To Ivy though? The eruptions are scarcely noticed at all save as a gentle warmth on her jeans.

 

Ivy leans over and pinches up one of the fancier, taller looking structures. The HQ for some financial company; it’s about as tall as a cracker-stick and half as thick as one of her fingers is long.

 

Without much fanfare, she slides half of it into her mouth and bites down, bisecting the thing.

 

The generator of the building was still active, and the sudden darkness triggers the structures’ exterior lighting systems. People on the upper half of the building can see the sights through the windows frames. The saliva coated flesh of her maw shimmers in the lights. The wall of pink that is the inside of her cheek twitches a bit as her tongue stirs. Screams ring out as that half of the building is nudged atop one row of molars, with another looming above. The huge pearly whites come down fast, stopping *just* at the exterior of the building. The edifice groans as the monstrous woman holds her teeth there, building up anticipation until...

 

Chomp

 

Metal, concrete, and hundreds of people are mixed together in one bite. She chews some more, mixing saliva into the morsel, softening it up before she gulps. The few people who dodged the teeth either drown in her spit or find themselves squeezed by collapsing building bits that shift in the unstable bolus.

 

“Not bad”, Ivy says. She maneuvers the other half of the treat a bit towards her face, peering inside the open top with a green eye. She chuckles, seeing no few survivors in there start scampering about under her pupil’s attention.

 

“Now to try the rest of you~”

Ivy opens wide and tilts the structure into her maw. Giving the bottom of the treat a tap, hundreds of people start falling out onto her tongue--along with some office furniture, tiles, entire floors...

 

Most of the tinies survive though. Ivy knows it, though she can’t quite say how. Must be her new senses at work.

 

The masses are left to wander across her tongue. The poor souls stumbling on her taste buds as they try to dodge the thick ribbons of drool that drip from the roof of her mouth. Their struggles only further wet her appetite though, and she can’t wait much longer. Her tongue tilts to swallow them down.

 

From her lips slips a reverberating “Mmmmm~”. Her palms slam into yet-untouched cityscape as she props herself back up to standing position. “Not bad indeed.”

 

Ivy’s gaze scans over the city. She did quite a number on it based on the foot prints all over the place. The tomboy smiles, feeling a perverted sense of pride alongside the smug satisfaction of being above it all now.

 

While Ivy was playing with her food, the military had at last arrived. Any reserves in the city had orders to meet up with them at the farther north end of the city: farthest from Ivy’s arrival. Tanks, artillery and infantry all wait in discrete groups: with air support circling a short while away on standby.

 

They were hoping to surprise Ivy with a first-strike, but the punk’s heightened senses alerted her a whooshing of air in the distance.

“Missiles?” She doesn’t even bother to move, letting them burst harmlessly against the fabric of her T-shirt. She wipes some black ash from the white of the skull designs and frowns. “You guys are trying to ruin my clothes aren’t you?”

 

Ivy moseys over, going to great lengths to ensure her feet fall on more-pristine neighborhoods. The sensation of structures flattening under-step is something she finds herself getting a bit addicted to.

 

The barrages bounce harmlessly off her. Most projectiles explode against her garbs, hardly even singing her jeans or shirt. Some shots hit their mark on bare flesh. Still, even when the payloads land at the sensitive, thinner skin of her face, her size is such that they do little more than pleasant tingles. The armed task force gets increasingly anxious as Ivy’s march brings her body, her quakes, closer; Ivy knows it, and the self-satisfied look on her face shows it.

 

The titaness brings her feet to a rest a couple steps away from the military. “You all finished?” She gives her building sized toes a wiggle. Her earsplitting laughter as they stumble does an assault of its own as it wracks their sense of hearing.

 

Ivy figures this is a perfect opportunity to mess with her powers a bit more. She reaches out with her mind at one of the random troops up front. Some timid private it looks like. Almost immediately she gets herself a snapshot of his state of consciousness. They are obviously scared out of their wits. ‘Pffft, didn’t need to mindread to know that...’, she muses. Probing deeper she finds an interesting whinge in particular.

 

“She’s too big, we’re doomed!” She finds it a cliché yet interesting thought. It gives her an idea: if she grew once, albeit unconsciously, could she perhaps do it again?

 

It’s worth a shot.

 

Without giving any hint to her plan, Ivy closes her eyes and focuses. She visualizes her body expanding, but that on its own is no good. The barrages start again, minor nuisances that tempt her to just stomp them out and be done with this.

 

The black-haired behemoth stays on track though, not letting the insects distract her. She tries another approach, really reaching deep inside herself...

 

It suddenly clicks.

 

Growth becomes as easy to her as wiggling a toe or moving her arm. In fact, that’s the best way she figures she could describe it to a ‘mortal’. You can’t tell someone exactly how to move their finger, you just do it: you know it.

 

“Too big huh?” she thunders, her piercing green eyes staring right at the soldier from earlier. They go pale as a ghost at the callout.

 

Her toes get closer, but she’s not moving a muscle. Doesn’t take long for them to figure out what’s going on and try to retreat: hopeless, the rate of her expansion is far too fast. The toes widen over streets, knocking over buildings to the side as they grow after the military force at her feet.

 

She figures 5 miles is a good height to grow to.

 

The tanks are the first to get steamrolled by the tide of flesh. Too slow to turn in time, even the infantry has outran them. They slide under the shadow of her toes, the sound of thick metal crunching joining the cacophony of screams and crumbling concrete.

 

Any soldier too slow to hop back on a transport truck is next. They fair even less well, and the noises of their bodies misting under pressure are hardly heard. The other vehicles are the last to get smashed under the expanding foot. Even the fastest engines there can’t outrun some punk’s toes. All the while, Ivy stares smugly down, gratified at having defeated an entire army with so little effort.

 

To be fair, not all the military was dealt with. With Ivy steadily growing herself, the scouting air-force suddenly finds themselves in her range. They know it, and she knows it. With a simple batting motion, one swarm explodes against the backside of her still-expanding hand. She takes a step forward onto a suburb or two and sucks in towards another cluster. Not even a super sonic engine can escape the torrent of air pulling them in. She doesn’t even swallow, they simply combust on impact with her tongue and teeth.

 

The woman’s growth finally halts for now as Ivy is satisfied at her current height. She pivots on her heels and turns around. The front of her peds come to rest on ever more cityscape, smashed under the soft and sensitive ball of her foot.

 

She lets out an uncharacteristic coo. All this power she’s abusing, the dominance--it’s more than indulging her urges to bully and dominate others. Unfortunately for the city underfoot, those urges are far from mollified.

 

Ivy gazes down. She did a number on the place before, but now? She comprehends just how much she missed earlier. Looking down at the city, it’s scantly the size of a welcome mat. She lifts her right foot up above one of her old footprints. The tomboy plops her foot atop it with a grin, leaving a mark five-times bigger than before.

 

One pleased exhale later, she elects to finish the rest of the neighborhoods off. Stomp by stomp. It’s a mere 9 or so steps till the entire city is leveled. For the people alive down below, it all happens too fast to comprehend. Hope hardly has time to die before her sole shadows them and smashes down upon their lives.

 

Ivy still wants more.

 

The punk goes on the move again. She’s sauntering along at a leisurely pace, yet still clearing 2 miles with every step. She senses a congregation of human life just beyond a nearby mountain range and, when close enough to see over, her vision confirms another city nearby. Ivy casually lifts one jeans-draped leg over the mountain, then the other. The few hikers on the cliffs breathe a sigh of relief.

 

She heard that.

 

With a chuckle, she turns around and gives the knee-high peaks a kick from her heel. The foundation of the rocky mass rumbles, causing avalanches of mud and boulders that trapeze down the slopes. A wry grin forms: she knows they didn’t make it.

 

Ivy comes upon the city to find them already prepared for her arrival--well, prepared is a strong word. Something like “final stand” might be more accurate. News had traveled fast that she had the ability to grow, and a few autonomous military units were interspersed in the city: more as distractions than anything else. There were automated missile launches and the like, a few drones too. Nothing she couldn’t detect or handle with her capabilities.

 

She didn’t need to though. They were beneath her notice. Anything they launched at her fizzled harmlessly off her skin and clothes. Indeed, they could hardly even reach above her waistline till she got to her knees and shifted to laying on her belly.

 

Such a simple movement was, once again, a disaster. Her loose black top furrowed a bit onto the outskirts, knocking over a few buildings under billowing black fabric. Once her bosom made contact with the land, a quake rippled out that fractured the central highway of the city in two.

 

Ivy was never the brightest pupil, but she knew a bit about biology, and she figures getting eating alive is the perfect mix of humiliation and pain for the mites before her. They didn’t taste too bad before either...

 

“I’m going to enjoy this~” were the only words she said before opening her chasm of a mouth and unfurling her tongue down to the urban buffet. Citizens watched in horror as it touched down. The crimson leviathan, over 500ft in length, lolled outside her mouth; it wasted no time licking things up. Starting at the edge of the city, the moist muscle is dragged across the sprawl of civilization.

 

Cars, buildings, people, all adhere to the unstoppable wall of pink at it moves across their homes. As their flavor hits her tastebuds, Ivy realizes they are far better tasting than before: appetizing, even. She supposes her body has responded to her voracious desire by making them the more appealing to eat. A curious and appealing thought.

 

When all is said and done 70-thousand square meters of city found themselves on her tongue. She had to scooch forward a bit to do so; her fingers, and breasts creeped forward, snuffing more of city out beneath their mass. The metal spikes of her punkish wrist band did the metropolis no favors either, and they carved trenches in the city with their blunted points as her wrists dragged against the ground.

 

Ivy hangs her mouth open for a little bit, letting the morsels experience a bit more light than the generator-sustained structures could provide on their own. The people scramble in the humid realm of her maw to doge the watery ribbons coming down. She takes her time to swallow, slowly sealing her lips in tandem with the tongue’s tilt. Prayers are said, last hugs are taken as numerous blocks worth of morsels slip down her throat.

 

Ivy focuses best she can and, “yes!”, she muses. She can feel them gripped snugly by her slick esophagus. She feels their faint squirms as they slip through the fleshy valve to her stomach, along with the minute ripples they make as they plop down into the veritable lake of acids. She sighs in satisfaction, knocking over a few buildings with the hurricane-like exhale of hers.

 

Crawling a little ways forward, she gets in one more lick like that before the high altitude bombers show up. The armed forces were going all out. The air carries a whistle as their payload drops.

 

It’s nukes.

 

Ivy had heard the faint whistle of the stealth aircraft. Still, her powers were fledgling in the grand scheme of things. As such, she wasn’t aware of the nature of the packages they were delivering. If she were, she might’ve tried to roll away or swat the jets ahead of time. Instead, she and the city ended up taking the explosion head on.

 

Her pupils widen as the first white flash hits. For a moment, even *she* feels threatened. Her skin gets frightfully warm and alights with tingles. The city she was so eager to finish off herself is consumed in the blazing shockwave.

 

For a moment, there’s a silence which makes the top brass think they’ve finally won. They breathe a sigh of relief from the safety of their military base--a few hundred miles away,

 

The mushroom clouds of smoke soon clear and hearts drop at what the recon plane cams transmit back. All the political and military leaders deal with the footage in their own way: sorrow, anger, even a strange, serene sense of calm as the hopelessness really sinks in.

 

Ivy was laughing. She was practically in stitches. The breath from her uproarious chuckle blew away most of the incinerated remains of the city.

 

She was laughing at herself. Here she was, with these immense powers she hasn’t even fully explored or developed and what was she doing? Licking a city. The nukes harmlessly exploding off her skin and clothes helped her to realize there was so, so much more for her to do.

 

But first, a bit of revenge never hurts. After all, it was rather insolent of them to bomb her like that.

 

“Is that all?” She shouts, knowing her voice carried for no less than a hundred miles. “Some threat you are... I’ll show you twerps a threat...”

 

Ivy stood tall, then grew again. Twenty miles sounded good to her. A fivefold increase just like before, and certainly big enough to prove a point.

 

The point being that her antagonists were fucked.

 

The expansion would have been the most devastating one yet--if not for the city having been glassed by the nukes already. Instead, Ivy ends up mostly ravaging mother nature and a few suburbs by the impact site. Her feet dig into the Earth as they grow to nearly be nearly 3 miles long. She wiggles her toes, announcing her presence with unignorable earthquakes across the country.

 

The recon plans are taken out against her thighs. They had gotten their retreat order a bit too late from the overly curious leaders of the nation, and met their doom against the impossibly thick denim of her jeans.

 

With her powers, Ivy simply knows the base the assailants came from. It’s a few hundred miles to the north: a short walk to her. She takes one cataclysmic step after another. The footprints she leaves are deeper than most humans have ever dug. Suburbs and forests are cast in the shadow of her sole, looking up at the wrinkled flesh as it comes down to end them. Each step elicits a small groan from Ivy, who’s all too pleased at the sensations they offer. She’s empowered enough to feel every body break, every tree or home crumble--even when they are mere millimeters tall to her at best.

 

There’s another mountain range in her path. The tallest peak there comes up about half the length of her knee. In one swift motion, she lifts her bare foot high up past the clouds and stomps. The ages old landform is immediately destroyed, flattened down as mere ruble in another of her many footprints across the land.

 

A massive city finds itself in the woman’s path. It doesn’t even seem like she notices them. Trying to see above the towering, miles long jeans-coated legs on the horizon is an exercise in neck flexibility few can handle.

 

People scramble as toes taller than any building loom closer. Ivy times her step so as to have her heel land smack dab in the center of the concrete jungle. Anything directly underneath is snuffed out under the woman’s foot, mere dust in a crater hundreds of feet deep.

 

There’s a small sigh of relief for those at the outskirts though. Her heel wasn’t *quite* wide enough to reach the outer quarter of the circular metropolis. Relieved couples embrace: they made it.

 

Or so they thought...

 

The mile tall heel begins to shift in a quaking rumble. Ivy’s earsplitting voice rings out from above. “You didn’t think I’ve forgotten about the rest of you, did I?”

 

Her enhanced mind latches out to the populace below, feeling the sensation of pits forming in their stomachs.

 

Delightful.

 

The earth quakes as she slowly grinds her heel back and forth. The broadside of her foot finishing off the eastern and western edges that survived the initial impact.

 

At the end of the step there’s only a most minute bit of the city left, a dozen blocks at most. Ivy takes one or two steps past it and turns around. Her throat rumbles and her lips twist. Ivy was swishing something in her mouth. The few thousands left alive knew what was coming.

 

Pa-too

 

Ivy spit at what’s left of the city. With her augmented abilities, aiming the lob perfectly was trivial. The glob of spittle lands with a seismic splat on most of the remaining blocks. The few that survived the direct impact are inundated by the tides of punk saliva as it washes everyone and everything towards the print her foot left in the ground. They fall over the edge of the indent, carried by a waterfall of the cloying liquid.

 

Ivy’s smug grin is picked up by satellites. She gets back on her path, the military base in sight now.

 

The top brass had made plans to egress, but there wasn’t enough time. Ivy’s multi-hundred mile journey, her destruction of a city, a mountain, countless towns... it all happened in less than 15 minutes

 

The towering punk arrives just in time to see helicopters start to fire up.

 

“Not so fast~” she booms.

 

Ivy’s foot lifts up and pivots in the air. The military base is dwarfed by the shadow of her big toe as it looms above, the very ridge of the toe’s print is large enough to fit several mortals within.

 

She brings it down. The blades of the vehicles start spinning just in time to break against the digit’s unyielding flesh.

 

The command center and several thousands more square meters are snuffed out. Ivy twists her toe in satisfaction, seeing just how much she can make the Earth’s crust yield. The heel of her foot slams down with a satisfied “Fuck.”, The goddess huffs.

 

“I still want more...”

 

She begins to grow, double her height, then triple, then quadruple. At some point, Ivy’s large enough to jump into the air and float into space.

 

Still growing, Ivy’s body begins to fill the sky for the entire western hemisphere. With mind-reading so easy, she figures she can try out mind-control too...

 

---

Returning

 

Ivy’s grin shifted. Having the entire planet before her finger, scarcely the size of a gobstopper, was wonderful. But just flicking it away? Tempting, yet it felt... like she was denying herself. The world she came from before her ascension could be put to better use, she reckoned.

 

Her eyes studied the blue and green orb before her. She knew the perfect fate. Her tongue slides out to lick her lips. Ivy was about to find out for herself what planets taste like. She still shares in humanity’s senses, but relinquishes direct control of their bodies for now.

 

The leviathan of a muscles slips out and slides under the planet’s south pole. Immediately the ice of Antarctica begins to melt. The cool refreshing liquid only further piking the goddess’s hunger. Her tongue curls to bring the world closer to her maw. The wall of pink tastebuds come down upon New Zealand, then the entire eastern hemisphere. The pink mountains flatten the land before digging into the crust of the Earth outside. Magma begins to spill out and add a bit of ‘spice’ to the tomboy’s treat.

 

The unlucky few billion still alive on the other half of the world get a view of Ivy’s incomprehensibly huge maw. Her humid breath washes over the planet, blowing several countries worth of civilization miles northwards.


Sensing it all, it’s at this point that Ivy figures it’s no fun if *everyone* is dead by the time the planet reaches her mouth. Using her ever-expanding powers, she does what she can to alleviate the causalities a bit. Only about a billion people still remain, but they find it impossible to die. Even as the world quakes and magma flows over them.

 

Saliva washes over the humans as her lips seal. The planet is delicious beyond what even Ivy could have imagined: it’s the most scrumptious thing she’s ever had. The rich yet diverse flavors of the world all blend into a heavenly meal.

 

She gulps, and it’s only once the planet she *used* to call home plops down into her gut that she grants the germ-sized mortals left on it permission to die. They melt in an endless expanse of digestive juices.

 

Ivy chuckles, then repeats the gesture for the rest of the planets in the solar system--growing all the while. She munches down a marble-sized mars, sucks up Jupiter and the other gas giants like cotton candy... by the time she reaches Pluto, it’s scarcely a fraction of a crumb. A single lick and it dissolves on her tongue.

 

The only celestial object still holding the system together is the sun, and when Ivy floats to it, it fits right between her thighs at scarcely the size of a baseball. A different kind of hunger begins to stir.

 

Ivy yanks up the burning ball, her divinity such that it doesn’t even stain let alone mar her invincible flesh. She unzips the front of her jeans to loosen them up, then slides the orange orb--and her hand with it--down her undergarments to her crotch.

 

The big ball of luminescent plasma is remarkably dense, but still no match for Ivy smushing it past her lower-lips. It’s shape begins to deform as the punk’s fingers rub it into her folds. The warmth, the energy... it’s not long till she’s losing herself to the throes of passion, toes scrunching in the void. Her slick juices cool the star down some, but it’s still *just* the right temperature for mashing against her clit.

 

As the star is rubbed deeper and more vigorously, she finds its energy flowing into her. The inner-walls of her pussy absorbing its mass with every pulse. By the time she’s on the crux of orgasm only a quarter of the thing still remains. A subtle twitch of her finger hits just the right spot to send her over the edge; she climaxes then and there.

 

The rest of the star is absorbed all at once. Its energy hers now as it flows throughout her body accentuating the ecstasy that currently rocks her form. She moans a lustful cry, unheard by anyone else in the now dead solar system. Her nectar gushes out, soaking her panties to their limit before filtering through and floating out into the void of space as planet sized spheres of femcum.

 

Ivy basks in the afterglow for a few minutes. As her body finishes digesting the solar system she just absorbed, she feels her moist panties cling to her skin, and figures there’s no reason to keep covering herself. Any civilization she comes across should consider itself blessed to look upon her naked form, and she’s certainly not going to go to the trouble of covering herself up anymore.

 

She slides off her jeans and takes off her shirt. Her bra and panties are tossed aside next, and even her spiked bracelet gets removed. Ivy leaves them at the location of what used to be the Earth’s solar system. The punk lets the titanic garments stay there as a perverse tribute to her home which, by now, has finished digesting.

 

Ivy is not done, she’ll never be done. Already the mysteries of the universe are getting revealed to her at an exponentially growing rate, her body and mind still evolving from the enhancement serum. She smirks before disappearing from sight to a demiplane of her creation.

 

Ivy relaxes that space for some time as she thinks of all the star systems she’ll ravage. Then again, ‘why stop there?’, she thinks. ‘I do wonder what a galaxy tastes like...’ The thought runs through her mind, ever appealing.

 

–--

2 million years later

 

Ivy had long since conquered the Milky Way galaxy. She was destroying it all at first, and many an advanced civilization found their intra-galatic colonies dissolving in her gut or combusted between her toes. At some point, though, she decided to take a break, let others handle things for her. Plus, seemed fun to give intergalactic tyranny a try as opposed to the “universal destroyer” motif she was doing at the time.

 

It was about when her home galaxy was more or less half-gone that she found the most advanced civilization yet, intelligent, part artificial even. She gave them a un-refusable offer and they were all too eager to expand in her name.

 

The Andromeda galaxy was conquered for the glory of Ivy after only a few hundred thousand years. In the meanwhile, Ivy was entertaining herself in her demiplane, indulging in ineffable pleasures while simultaneously growing in both power and scale.

 

The Triangulum Galaxy was next. It was far smaller than Andromeda and yet, despite that, it was still proving quite the challenge to her forces. It had been nearly 1 million years since the assault began and Ivy was getting very impatient.

 

The final straw was her trans-species coalition having the audacity to contact her for aid: to disturb her.

 

She answered the summons of course, materializing at a height such that the entire galaxy was dwarfed by her bosom which, at this moment, was looming precariously above the swirling cluster of star systems.

 

Ivy beamed a thought to every soul in the celestial spiral before her: “Having trouble?”.

 

The advanced, semi-organic telepaths that made up the majority of her diverse forces were busy trying to explain the situation, but she didn’t care. Her gargantuan form hovered a bit lower. Her raven-hair brushed against one of the galaxy’s arms. The long black strands, far thicker than stars, destroyed innumerable planetary systems as they flew about carelessly in the void.

 

You know, I was thinking. It’s clear if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself huh?”

 

Ivy pursed her lips and began to suck in. The myriad lights making up the enormous, light-years-spanning disc begin to flow to her tongue. She has no care at all for her minions caught in the suction; they snuff out alongside enemies and astronomical objects as they all hit her tongue. Each were treated equally: as a mere meal.

 

Ivy restrains herself, a difficult thing to do even as a colossal, near-omnipotent entity. She gulps, and spares the remaining half of the galaxy from her stomach.

 

Yum, but I think the rest of you deserve a different fate or, to be more honest, I deserve a bit of variety in my fun.”

 

Ivy floats back up to bring her naked chest level with the stellar swirl. Any advanced empire remaining is more than aware that the galaxy is already highly destabilized from the goddess eating half of it. Their concerns only deepen as Ivy cups her megalithic tits and brings them to either side of the demi-spiral. A piercing giggle rings out as she mashes her mammaries together, snuffing out the remaining trillions of lives. Billions and billions of stars, countless dyson spheres, planets (natural and artificial), planetoids... all are reduced to mere microscopic dust on the celestial punk’s tits.

 

The sensation was lovely enough that Ivy lets out a pleased groan, one she wills heard by the denizens of the two closest galaxies hundreds of thousands of light years away.

 

They are next of course, as she’s decided to handle her universal conquest all on her own going forward. Ivy smirks at the fun that surely awaits her throughout her eternal existence.

 

END