- Text Size +

Let me tell you the story of a road trip gone wrong- with my girlfriend and myself. Her name’s Emily and my name’s Danny. I’m a 27-year-old college grad football player. Emily’s a very attractive 26-year-old bar tender. This was the perfect time for a road trip. Besides, I was bored and needed to explore, and get out...to find myself again.  The sun was warm on my face as I made my way through the back roads when I was driving. I had expected this when I had set out this morning into the Deadwood forest. I figured that some bonding time with Emily was just what the doctor ordered, especially now. There was so much that they needed to discuss. Emily didn’t like the interstate and disdained the “artificial road trip,” as she called it. She believed that you could only see America the way it was meant to be seen off an interstate. The main reason the other people generally avoided this area. Was because of the weird rumors of a monster that lived in the forest. Anyway, We took a turn into Deadwood forest. It had been about an hour since the sun had risen over the lofty summit of the Greyspire mountains that loomed menacingly just east of the forest. As I finally reached the top of a small hill ridge, the trees were quite tall and thick in this forest, and it was hard to see much more than that; we were in a small valley surrounded by the Greyspires.

 

Naturally, it was at that point that the car decided to run out of gas. It makes one wonder why neither one of us ever checked the gas gauge. “This would happen,” I said. “We’ll have to walk to the nearest gas station. God only knows where that is.” “I’m sure we can talk more while we look for it,” Emily said. With that, we got out of the car and started walking, unaware of all of the disorder that lies ahead. Emily and I were never as close in our entire lives as we were now. Now that the both of us had come clean about ourselves, we now felt as if that the rift that existed for so long between each of us had never existed. Maybe this hike to wherever the nearest gas station may be wouldn’t be so bad after all. Lugging my sack over my shoulder, Emily and I quickly started down the backside of the hill. The water in the stream looked cold and tempting, and I was looking forward to stripping down and taking a dip. I wasn't paying enough attention, and I suddenly lost my footing and rolled into a shallow depression in the soft ground at the base of the hill. It was roughly oval shaped, about twenty feet long and ten feet wide. The grass in the depression had been flattened along with several saplings, and a nearby tree was nearly snapped in half. A small shiver ran down my spine as I thought about what matter of beasts might roam this valley. Apparently something huge had bedded down here last night. I finally gave up on figuring out what the depression and decided to get back to matters at hand.

 

Emily and I eased silently along the stream bank, so as not to alert the creature that made the depression in the grass. But suddenly a terrific impact slammed into me, and snatched me off the ground and over the treetops. I saw Emily get smaller and smaller by the second, as my entire torso was engulfed in a crushing pressure and a great booming voice called out, "Ooooooeee! I got him! I got him! I caught a little, tiny, live doll!" I squirmed around to see what had caught me. It was a giant teenage girl.... I screamed...! A young giantess, twenty-five or thirty feet tall, holding me clamped tightly in one giant hand. She looked me over and called out again: "00oooo, you darling little doll, I'm gonna take you right home with me." Emily screamed and yelled, "Let him go! Let him go! Let Danny go!” But the giant girl paid no attention. And she began to run as fast as she could, holding me clamped in one giant fist, my legs dangling and swinging back and forth and my head jerking about as the young giant ran. I screamed and yelled, "Let me go! Let me down!" But the giant girl paid no attention.

Her hand suddenly shifted, grasping me tightly as I gasped for air. She brought me to her left side and gently dropped me into a pouch slightly larger than me that hung from a cord across her waist that she must have been using as a belt. The light was cut off as she tied the drawstring. I immediately felt a gentle pressure and warmth, as she must have laid her great hand against the pouch, pressing me into her hip. The pouch started swayed back and forth, and I tried to imagine the length of her enormous strides. With some effort, I managed to cut a two foot long slit in the pouch's thick fabric. Ripping it open a little further, I shoved my head through. Her great hand blotted out the sky as it swung back and forth at her side. Even her little finger dwarfed me in size, but her hand still maintained a beautiful, delicate form. Stretching out a great distance below me, her massive, well-tanned legs strode across the woodland landscape. Great swaths of trees and underbrush were crushed beneath her enormous bare feet with each step, and I suddenly realized the cause of the depression that I had discovered earlier. Within a matter of minutes we were at the foot of the mountain range. She skillfully climbed up the steep slope as though she had done it hundreds of times before. Pulling herself up onto a ledge, she swung her legs over the side, narrowly avoiding crushing the pouch that I was in between her hip and the rock surface. A great cave opening, hundreds of feet tall, loomed before us. The edges of it appeared to be hand carved in huge, yet intricate designs. My captor calmly walked through it into a dark, cavernous passageway. Her hand covered my view as she gently pressed me against her warm body, rubbing me back and forth with her enormous fingers. Suddenly she was out in the sunlight again. From what I could see around her hand, we were in a valley, much larger than the one that we were in previously. The trees were titanic is size, being of the same scale as my captor, and the forest stretched out to the other side of the mountain range, almost to the horizon. In the distance I could see dozens of giant people and animals going about their daily business around the (relatively) small village at its base. I began to realize that here, in this giant land; it was I who was the oddity. I was an insignificant insect with a human form, unusual and fragile. I wondered what my giantess captor had in store for me. Perhaps I would become her pet, or maybe killed and preserved in a jar as a part of a collection of creatures. I tried to clear my mind of this thought. So far she had treated me gently as captors go, and whatever would happen would happen. She quickly descended a shallow slope into valley, taking a small, well-worn trail through the forest. The trees stretched up as far as I could see into the sky, and the air was full of the calls of various birds and insects. I realized that my chances of surviving a trip through this forest alone, if I could make an escape, were slim at best.

                                                                       

                                                                        Emily

Emily made it to the mountainside rather quickly, having run most of the way. Her upper body was covered with minor scrapes from the brambles, and her jeans were torn slightly. Emily must have stood there at least an hour, staring at the cliff face. Finding a large crack on the rock cliff face, she gripped it with her raw, bleeding hands and started climbing her way up the mountain, going more by shear determination than by physical strength. After hours of arduous climbing, having nearly plummeted to her death several times from bad footholds in the crevice, she weakly pulled herself over the top edge of the cliff. The rock roughly sloped up to the enormous passageway. It was dark, and seemed to stretch for miles. She was completely exhausted as Emily stumbled out into the moonlight once again. The great valley stretched out from below her to the horizon. From this distance the trees looked no larger than those of my own land, and the castle glittered with candlelights from numerous windows. I sat down to rest against a large boulder, trying to catch my breath. Despite her exhaustion, Emily quickened her pace along the rough terrain. The path seemed to widen, and was soon filled with strange rock formations that loomed upwards to the starry sky. Large, mist-covered springs dotted the plateau, surrounded by huge plants. She ran till she came to a giant house, and as she ran she called out, "Momma! Momma...! Look what I've found...... a darling, tiny little doll! And he's alive! He walks and talks."

 

                                                  Mother and Daughter

As the giant girl's Mother came into the room and looked at me. I looked up at the biggest woman he had ever seen, well over forty feet tall. She spoke in a soft roar to the teen-age giantess, "Where did you find him honey?" "Down by the stream. He was walking along beside the creek, I saw him coming toward me, and so I stood real still and waited until he came right up to me. It was funny; I don't think he even saw me. He was standing right there by my foot, no taller than my ankle. I bent down very slowly and just grabbed him in my hand. As soon as I grabbed him he started squeaking and squealing. It was so neat. He was squirming and squeaking wriggling around in my hand. He felt so funny I almost dropped him, when he started wiggling, but he was such a really cute little thing I just held on to him and brought him home for you to see! Can I keep him? Please momma, can I keep him?" The giant girl was excited and waving me all over as she showed me to her mother. I was nearly sick from being shaken up and tossed about so roughly. "Honey do you know what he is?" the mother said, carefully taking me from the girl and putting me on a table. "This is a human man! They never grow any bigger than this. They're no bigger than little dolls to us. They're really nothing more than playthings for us anymore. You can keep him, but you must take good care of him, and not tease him or injure him Then the giant girl said, "A man? Momma, he looks just like a real live person, only so little. Oh, isn't he cute? You little cutie you!" And she snatched George up high in the air, kissed him, and hugged him to herself, kissing him again... and again, and again. "Momma, did you think that there was ever anything so darling in the world? Momma, can he be my man; may I keep him? Do let me, please, Momma, I'm eighteen now, and I'm old enough to have a man of my own." "Well, nowadays a woman has to catch a man if she wants one, and since you caught this one, and you're old enough, I guess he rightfully belongs to you." I kicked, and cried out. "Let me go, you can't keep me like this, I don't belong to anyone, I'm a man, not some toy for an overgrown child.” but the giantesses paid no attention. Then the giant girl began to laugh and say, "000oohheee..... I love him, I love him! .... Isn't he cute, Momma? I'll keep him forever and ever." I didn't like it at all. I kicked, screamed, and called out, "I don't want to stay with you!" But she paid no attention to my cries at all. She only said, "Listen to the darling noise he makes, Momma.” "Honey you're going to hurt him waving him around and squeezing him like that, he's screaming and crying. If you listen you can understand what he's saying." "Momma, I want to try him out now! Can I? Can I use him now? Please Momma.... Please!" "Well..... I guess so, he's yours, and you might as well have him." I was terrified. What were they talking about, using him? Using him for what? "Let me go, you can't keep me, I'm a member of the free republic; I'm not some animal you can keep just because you caught me!" I was yelling and screaming, kicking and fighting, helplessly, but the giant women were paying no attention. The giant teen-age girl's enormous hands held me gently and stroked my body as she walked, but she totally ignored my screams and cries. She walked into a bedroom the size of a hanger.

                                                                             Emily

Emily dropped from the window ledge and made her way across the kitchen floor. The Giantesses had just left. She’d seen them go - but there was no time to waste. She had no idea how long before they would get back. With her time so limited she didn’t bother using the cover of furniture and the shadows along the wall...she ran straight across the floor. It made her feel very unnatural to be running through the Giantess’ house so exposed. Her breath was short and his heart pounded from the anxiety. The floor expanded in front of her like an immense prairie. The sun caught her from where it slanted down through the window and fell on the floor. Then scampering over the thick brush like carpeting, she headed for the wall of light shining at the edge of the couch. The bottom of the couch overhead made Emily feel like she was under the ceiling of a huge warehouse. Finally, she stepped out from under the couch out into the open. The sight of the scale of the room’s furnishings distracted her. The dressers were the size of office buildings. She took a look around the kitchen. The refrigerator suddenly came to life, causing Emily to nearly jump out of her skin. The time constraints jumped back into her mind. As she reached the middle of the kitchen the doorknob jiggled! Emily’s heart leaped to her mouth and sweat immediately broke out on her hands. The door opened - she had to react!! She was completely exposed. The nearest cover was under a table, which was completely on the other side of the kitchen. She ran for it. The Giantess stepped into the room. Her head was swimming in panic. It was that damn refrigerator...he didn’t hear her approaching because of the noise it made. Emily got under the table. Somehow... miraculously undetected. She sat a bag of groceries on the counter. Emily hid the best she could, watching the Giantess as she made herself a cup of coffee and sat down, pulling the chair from her table. Emily was stuck under there until she left. ‘Oh no!’ Emily spotted her pack lying on the floor where she’d left it. The Giantess was bound to see it anytime. It was a dead give away that a little person had been there. She had to get that pack. Slowly she crept to the table leg nearest the Giant woman. She was drinking her coffee and reading a paper...This was his best chance maybe her only chance to get across the floor unnoticed. The woman giant reached down and took the shoes off her feet. Emily could feel the humid heat rising from them. They were lying only several feet away from where she hid behind the table leg. She stretched out her legs and wiggled her toes, sighing. Then she crossed them and rubbed them with one hand and sipped the coffee with the other...She seemed to be reading the paper on the table. Emily edged closer to the big shoes on the floor in front of her. Her head was turned down. She was reading something. She was sure of it. This was his best chance. Slowly she edged further and further under her chair. Those legs were huge...nylons...Her sweaty feet filled her nostrils. She took her bearings and scampered out from under the table. "Hey!" he heard her say. He turned and looked. "Oh my God!" Emily said to herself. She was looking right at Emily. "A little woman!" the Giantess said in a soft, mild voice. Emily turned and ran through an immense doorway. "Come here girl," she said. Emily looked back over her shoulder; the woman was getting to her feet. "You can’t get away from me she said. He hurried into the other room... ‘No hiding places!’ It was empty. There was another doorway...He ran through the room as he heard and felt her heavy footsteps thundering on the linoleum. She reached the doorway as she caught up with Emily... "You really thought you could get away?" Her voice came from directly over Emily. "You better stop." She took several more steps until a shadow surrounded her. Emily turned around just in time to see the Giantess’s heavy foot descending on her. Emily’s body was pinned to the floor. Her foot was heavy. Even though she was being careful not to hurt her, the air rushed from Emily’s lungs. She rolled Emily back and forth under her nylons. "What are you doing in my house? She asked as she rolled him back and forth. "Don’t you have anything better to do than sneaking into people’s houses?" The Giantess released Emily from under her foot. Emily got up, dizzy at first and tried to run. She ran in-between her feet but her balance gave out and she fell to the floor. The Giantess picked her up and held her firmly in her grip as she spoke to Emily... "Tell me what you are doing in my house?" "Let me go," Emily yelled, "You’re hurting me!" "I can hurt you a whole lot more if you don’t answer some questions." She squeezed her a little more. "I’m...I’m looking for my boyfriend Danny," Emily gasped. "You’re looking for him?" "Yes. If you could let me take Danny home...I’d be grateful." "I’ll give you your but you Danny little one, but I want something in return," she said. "What?" "My feet. They are really killing me and I want you to rub them." With that, Emily was placed by her feet, and spent the next twenty minutes messaging and rubbing while she read a book. Emily was tired, but the Giantess wasn’t done with her yet. "Now message me higher...no higher...up here," she said touching her thigh. Emily climbed the slick nylon up her leg and twice lost her grip and slid back down to her foot. The Giantess laughed at Emily. ‘Some climber I am,’ Emily thought. On the third try, she began to slip again when she felt the Giantess’s hand suddenly underneath her giving her a boost. Once on her thigh, Emily did the best she could to message her massive leg. The Giantess enjoyed feeling Emily crawling about on her thigh. After a while she picked Emily up. "That’s enough". She said and carried Emily into the bedroom.

Terry and DannyI'm not gonna drop you, so don't scream if you find yourself in the palm of my hand. Ready?" I started to nod my head and suddenly everything shifted around me, and I was looking up into her face, a tremendously huge, beautiful face, a smiling face that was the size of a Macy's day parade balloon, smiling down on me. I looked about, and found myself lying on the palm of her giant hand, like it was a warm soft mattress, and her tree sized fingers, warm and soft, were curling softly around me, squeezing me gently from hips to shoulders. It took me a second or so to realize that I was lying in the vast palm of her enormous hand, totally naked! Her voice was heavy rumbling thunder as it rolled over me. I watched her enormous lips curling in slow motion as she spoke to me in her thunderous voice. "Hello, little toy! How are you enjoying yourself so far?" and her thunderous laughter rolled over me again. Before I even had time to think of something to say, she said, "That much? Well I'm glad. I don't want my little men hurting themselves trying to escape." And she turned her giant hand so that I fell from one hand to the other, landing on my back in the soft warm palm of her other giant hand. I was taller than her hand was long, but not a whole lot longer. She reached the tip of one immense finger down and probed gently while I lay in her hand. Her giant finger speared between my legs pushing them apart as easily as though I had absolutely no control of them. Her finger was almost as big as my legs and certainly a lot stronger. I looked up into her giant face and asked, "What are you going to do with me?" "I want you to lick my pussy. That OK, with you? Heh, heh... enjoy yourself. And she picked me up in her fingers and dropped me down between her enormous curvaceous thighs. They were like fleshy canyon walls on either side of me as she held me in her giant fingers and spreading her giant thighs wide apart.  Now, for me to get an erection under these circumstances could have been quite natural, but amazing especially as this young woman was so huge. One could compare her size to that of the famous statue of Adonis as seen in most major museums. Apparently, certain parts of his body didn't seem to care about the disparity of size. As I was naked, and my physical reactions were quickly noticed. "Hey, your little prick is quite the optimist, isn't it?" she giggled. "You like what you see, eh?" "Would you like a closer look?" I shook my head and took my eyes away from her slightly gaping vulva. She stretched a hand down and put her hand behind me. I wasn't much larger than one of her fingers and she kept nudging me forward.  There wasn't much I could do but take a step and try to keep my balance; she kept pushing as I stumbled closer and closer to her--even as huge as she was, the skin of her hand was still soft and warm, but she still pushed me relentlessly forward and I couldn't do a thing about it. She stopped pushing and I managed to regain my balance and stand up-I looked around to see that I was trapped in a triangle of flesh formed by her thighs and her hand; I looked forward and found myself staring right at her enormous cunt--it was as big as I was, and I could feel its warmth radiating against the entire surface of my body. She giggled again, her whole titanic body shaking and her hand bumping into my back, making me stumble, and I found that I had caught myself with my hands buried in her curly pubic hair, one hand on either side of her cunt.  "COME ON, DO IT!" she laughed; I looked up at her, puzzled, and she giggled again, "LICK ME, BABY!" this time giving me a little push with her fingertip, planting my face smack in her giant, wet cunt. Oh, hell; I 'd never turned down a request like that before--and even a huge woman is still a woman. Still, it was possible that this particular woman might require some modifications to my usual techniques. I started playing with her cunt lips, rubbing my hands up and down in between and around them, sliding my whole arm in and out of her and letting my body rub up against her huge vulva. "OH, BABY!  COME ON, GIVE ME MORE!" I found I was actually getting into the task of pleasing this gigantic woman--in more ways than one. I could feel her flesh quiver with the pleasure that I was producing in her and sometimes her cunt would squeeze down around me, making it hard for me to pull my arm out--but, obviously, increasing her pleasure when I did so. It became almost a game-- I 'd tease and play with her cunt, she'd try to grab me with it and I 'd try to pull my arm out first. I tried to see how far I could reach into her and still pull away before her cunt grabbed me --reach in a little, pull out, a little more, pull out, reach in to the elbow, pull out, reach in all the way to the shoulder...and her cunt grabbed me, not just holding my arm, but pulling it inside enough to shove my face into her pussy. Man, was she wet! I sputtered, spitting out some of her sticky fluids as she relaxed enough to let me go. "HIGHER, DO IT HIGHER" she moaned. I tried to reach up to her clit, but she had leaned back enough to put it beyond my reach. "Hey, no problem," I thought, grabbing handfuls of her pubic hair and climbing up her body, alternately grabbing a new handful and placing a foot a bit higher on one side or the other of her cunt. She writhed under me, obviously enjoying watching my efforts--it was halfway between rock climbing and horseback riding, but she was a heck of a lot sexier than either of those sports could ever be. "COME ON, LICK ME!" she shouted, and I buried my head right into the top of her cunt, rubbing my whole face over her throbbing clit; she squirmed with delight under me as I held onto handfuls of her cunt fur and rubbed my whole body against her cunt. The handfuls of her pubic hair I gripped in each hand were becoming slipperier with her juices and harder to hold on to as her excitement and pleasure grew; I found myself scrambling to keep a foothold against her soft, warm flesh, as she squirmed in sexual excitement. "UUUUUNNNNGHH" she moaned, spreading her legs wider for a moment, rolling her hips as my feet slipped against her slick, wet skin, leaving me dangling for a moment from her soft, moist pussyfur. "That’s enough, little man you're gonna' get rammed head first up my cunt like a nice warm wiggly little dildo." Picking me up off the bed. I screamed as she clamped one hand around my legs squeezing them in the titanic grip of her giant fingers. Clenched in the grip of her Olympian hand I had only a second to gape at the broad field of curly blond hair and cavernous cleft between those enormous curvaceous thighs before she simply inserted me headfirst into her hungry cunt. Struggling and squirming in the grasp of her giant hand I thrust my hands out to keep her from putting me in that monstrous pussy. My hands squished into the deep wet softness of her hot velvety flesh and sliding on the wet slippery flesh slid precisely into the Amazonian tunnel of her body, her giant cunt swallowing me easily. With my hands over my head it looked almost like I was diving directly into her giant cunt as I plunged headfirst into her.

"Oooohh..... MMmmmm...." Her voice was a soft moaning thunder as I entered. With one easy push she swallowed me to my waist. As my body went into her Terry (Giantess) screamed, "Oh, God!" And she could feel Danny sliding all the way up inside her, his squirming writhing struggles feeling terrific.

"OOHHooooo.... What a wonderful feeling, so warm, and hard, and wiggly..... 00hhoooo it feels so good! Mmmmm..... SSoooo gooood, God!" She had never felt anything so wonderful, he filled her up all the way, bigger than any prick bad ever been, and they didn't wiggle like that. The outer world disappeared for Danny as he slid swiftly through her gigantic labia and into her cavernous cunt. I tried to fight, but the soft slippery walls, so hot and wet, gave me no grip, my hands slipped and skidded on the hot gelatinous masses of soft spongy flesh enfolding me. I felt the hot velvety sheath of her inner flesh, soft and warmly erotic, slip over my shoulders, chest, hips, and thighs. Terrific heat enveloped me, and I realized that I was actually inside her gigantic body. Swallowed like a toy! Completely engulfed in the hot wet softness of her giant cunt. I couldn't believe how easily she had taken me into herself; I was no more than a small prick, hugged from head to knees in the soft elastic grip of her prodigious vagina. The deep softness of her inner flesh enfolded me completely in the hot liquid depths of her gargantuan body. I could feel the great pressure of her giant fingers holding my legs as I squirmed and wriggled inside her.

Terry could feel Danny’s little hands beating on the sides of her cunt and his legs thrashing and kicking as he squirmed and writhed. She had never felt anything as wonderful as his squirming way up inside her. For long minutes she just lay there feeling him wriggling about deep inside herself and enjoying the fantastic feeling of his wriggling little struggles, When he started to quiet down she squeezed her cunt on him, and shivered in ecstasy as she felt him renew his wonderful squirming struggles again. In the cavernous passage of her colossal vagina he was writhing and fighting against the hot spongy flesh lining the velvety soft cavern. She squeezed with great crushing muscles, and what had been soft spongy masses of warm softly yielding flesh was suddenly a huge mass of hot wet crushing pressure. His arms were pinned, his chest squeezed tightly, he could barely breathe or move, and yet he felt an erotic thrill race through his trapped body at the enormous pressure she exerted over his entire body. As she squeezed his body in her enormous love muscles the walls of wet slippery flesh were a rippling mass of erotic hugs over his entire body. I found the warm, wet, satiny soft flesh inside her gigantic body and the thick sweet nectar of her passion wildly erotic. The erotic hugs and squeezes of her inner muscles over my entire body had produced an enormous erection and the squirming and wiggling that was driving her into ecstasy were no longer from fear and fighting her, but the heaving, writhing squirming of one tremendous orgasm after another. I twisted and heaved, thrusting against her hot soft inner flesh with my hips as I rolled about in orgasmic delight. Ooohh..... God.... she was in heaven, he was thrashing about inside her harder than ever. In the depths of her cunt he was writhing and kicking and squirming about like mad, and it felt so terrific she knew she was going to come in moments.

Terry grasped his legs drew him out, then thrust him deeply back into herself, in and out, again and again, faster and faster. In minutes she was writhing and moaning in absolute ecstasy as she rammed him into her cunt again and again. She was pumping him in and out like mad as she thrilled to his tiny-trapped body. Swallowed by her gigantic pussy like a mans prick in a normal woman, I was in complete ecstasy as I was plunged in and out of that lusciously erotic cavern of soft hot sumptuous flesh. Never had I experienced such rapture, such aroused fervent passion, her use of me was erotic beyond belief. I loved being an erotic plaything for this titanic giantess. She wasn't using just a part of me in her wonderful vagina she was using all of me, the hot wet inner walls pulsing about me wondrously hugged and squeezed my entire body, her deep inner muscles were fondling me, the softness of her massive vaginal walls hugging every inch of me. Her whole body seemed to ripple and undulate erotically around me, great fleshy walls holding me helpless, squeezing, pressing, kneading me about like dough, subjecting me to her every whim, driving me wild with desire, crazing me with lust, even as she used me like I was a toy. The heat grew. Hotter and hotter, terrifically hot, the massive muscles of her giant cunt crushed me erotically in their titanic grip as the giant cavern of her cunt filled with the hot thick ambrosia of her cum, sweetly filling my mouth with every breath. I was sloshing about in luscious rivers of her hot thick cum, swimming in the hot wetness inside her gigantic vagina as she shivered in titanic climax over and over again. She was writhing as hard as I was, twisting and turning, screaming and moaning as she came in the most tremendous climax she had ever experienced. There was no question in her mind where he was going to spend this night, and a lot of nights after this. "MMMmmmm..... Oh, you poor helpless little man, you've got a new home." Helen (Mother) and Emily  Laying Emily in the palm of her hand, Helen very carefully pinched Emily’s shirt between her fingernails and ripped it off of her, grinning and giggling at how easily it tore in her fingers. Emily was screaming constantly as Helen plucked Emily’s clothing from her like she was undressing a tiny child's doll. Helen slipped the long red nail of her forefinger into the front of Emily’s pants and pulled them down. It was like they were wet tissue paper, she couldn't even feel any resistance as she stripped them off Emily’s little body, ripping them to shreds in the process. Emily’s shoes came off with a flick of the same nail, and in moments he was lying stark naked in the palm of my hand. I reached out with the tip of my finger to caress his tiny little body. Emily lay in the vast palm of Helen’s enormous hand, totally naked. Helen’s voice was heavy rumbling thunder as it rolled over Emily. Emily watched Helen’s enormous lips curling in slow motion as she spoke to Emily in her thunderous voice. "Hello, little toy!” And Helen picked Emily up in her fingers and dropped her down onto the bed. "I think I’ll keep you around.  I can use your services when I get back from dancing tonight."  "I need to go," Emily said.  "I’ve someone waiting for me.  We made a deal!"  But she wasn’t listening.  “Please lady, please let me go now.  I rubbed your feet and you said I could go... I’ll just go...” Helen was putting on her earrings, and paid no attention.  Emily was getting nowhere.  She had to get out of there.  She needed to do something... Helen turned for a second to brush her hair.  Emily slid from the bed and ran for the kitchen...out on the open floor she took off in the direction of the open window.  She had almost made it to the table when she heard her yell with the discovery of her escape. "BOOM BOOM" came Helen’s footsteps across the floor. "Where do you think your going?" she bellowed.  She dropped to her knees and reached for Emily.  Her grip was like iron. "You can’t break into my house and leave like that!  I’m not done with you yet!"  Helen took Emily back up to her room. And Helen picked Emily up in her fingers and dropped her down onto the bed. "Hello, little toy! ", she smiled. Then Helen put me on a wooden chair. There Emily stood on the chair. Helen started to look at her very funny. Helen then took some superglue from her nightstand.
And picked Emily up. Then she dropped a droplet of glue on the soles of Emily’s shoes. And she pressed Emily down gently on the center of the chair. After 10 seconds Helen let go. Emily couldn't move a bit. Totally stuck to the chair. Helen bit on her lip, and looked at Emily with a horny smile. Then she reached for some sort of lubricant. She poured it all over Emily.. There Emily stood with her shoes glued to a chair. Butt naked, and dripping with some kind of lubricant. Helen then stood in front of the chair. Emily was looking way up. For her Emily must have been like the size of a small vibrator. Helen stood in front of the chair. Her spread her legs a little. One of her feet on the left side of the chair.. and one of her feet on the right side of the chair. There Helen towered over Emily. Emily was standing between Helen’s giant spread legs. When Emily looked up, under Helen’s skirt. She saw that Helen wasn't wearing any underwear. Helen lowered her body until she was almost on top of Emily. She positioned her pussy right above Emily. With her hand, she reached for Emily. Helen’s hand wrapped Emily’s body. Holding her still so she couldn't move. Helen was lowering her body slowly until Emily felt her moist pussy lips kiss her head. Her lips opened a little, and she slid over Emily’s head with her cunt. She felt her shiver.

Then Helen removed her hand and put more weight to it. She felt her shiver again. Helen slid her pussy around Emily, until her pussy kissed the chair. Helen pressed even harder. She moaned softly. Then Helen moved her hips up slowly until Emily only was inside her up to Emily’s waist. Then she slid down again with her pussy lips around Emily. She moaned again. Then Helen moved her cunt up faster. Emily felt a sucking sensation on my whole body as Helen slid off her. There she stood. With her shoes still glued to the chair. Right above her was a dripping wet huge tight pussy. And all around her was the short skirt Helen was wearing. It was just long enough to block her sight. There Emily was, under her skirt, under her pussy. Then Helen sat down again. This time with more speed, with more force. She moaned a bit louder now. Helen pressed down on Emily until her cunt kissed the chair again. Now she started pumping up and down upon her. She was using her like a dildo. She moved her thighs up. So that her pussy was right above Emily’s head. She could smell Helen’s womanhood very clearly. With her cunt right above Emily’s head, Helen froze... Because Emily was still under her skirt. This could be my chance to escape. Emily thought. She untied her shoelaces and tried to take her shoes off. Emily stood up straight and tried to pull out her feet. Then Helen slid her pussy over her again. Emily was trapped inside her giant pussy again. Moving a little up.. And down a little pumping motion on top of Emily. But then Emily’s feet started to slip out of her shoes.. Helen didn't notice, and continued to slightly move up and down. Then when she went up.. Emily’s feet were free! Helen went down again. Pressing Emily deeper inside her. Then she was going up again. But Helen noticed that Emily didn't stick to the chair anymore. She felt that Emily still was in her pussy while she moved up. As in a reflex, she froze.. But while freezing, she also contracted her pussy muscles. Pressing Emily in deeper. She stood up quickly. Looking down on the chair and getting a glimpse of the empty shoes.

Since Emily was completely inserted. However, since she was going to sleep with Emily inside her, she wanted to be sure that Emily could not get out. So Helen reached for her dildo and using this device, she pushed Emily as far up into her vagina as she could. With Emily struggling inside of her, she felt just marvelous and she thought she would first finger herself to orgasm and then go to sleep. Lying on her back on the bed, head propped up by the pillows; she began to finger her clit and closed her eyes. She imagined Emily inside of her, terrified and horrified at her environment – it made her smile –she also imagined her former victim Susan. Within a few minutes, Helen had an enormous orgasm, and she convulsed several times. She was glad she had pushed Emily far up into her vagina because with all the fluid coming out of her, she was sure she might be excreted. Helen then grabbed a pair of panties, pulled them up tightly – they would act as a barrier, in case Emily made it to the entrance! – And she went into a sound sleep. Saturday would be wonderful.