- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Redoing the last chapters. Going to be a lot different.
*You awake inside the smelly prison you were entrapped in*

Megan: Good morning! How did you sleep little guy?

*You struggle to adjust to the bright light as she pulls the sock from the shoe*

Leave me alone... please..

Megan: Oh.. but don't you want to grow back?

*Your eyes spring up hearing this information*

Yes..Yes! I do!

Megan: Well, if that's so then I suppose I could find some help somewhere.

Please! Take me to the hospital!

Megan: I don't think the hospital can help you, in fact im not sure anyone can help you...

*She looks down on you with sorrow*

Megan: I actually think it would be best if I just crush you and put you out of your misery..

*Your heart sinks to your stomach*

What..No! What the fuck!

Megan: I'm sorry..

*She picks you out of the shoe*

LET ME GO!
*You strike her thumb*

*She puts you on the ground*

WAIT PLEASE!

*She raises her foot*
*You see a huge wall of sweaty flesh coming at you fast*
*She stomps you*

....

....

..wait..im..alive?

*Megan pulls her foot away from you to see you are still alive and in pain*

Megan: I guess I didn't stomp hard enough

*She goes to stomp you again*

NO WAI-
*She stomps you as hard as she can*

...

...im alive again?

*She pulls her foot off of you*

Megan: Woah, you're indestructible.

*You are still in pain*

Ow! Please help me now!

Megan: Well since you are impossible to stomp, maybe I won't have to kill you after all.

*She pauses and thinks*

Megan: Actually it might be worse for you because now I can do what I always wanted to do.

*She picks you up*

Hey..What are you doing?..

*She picks up a dirty sock*

Hey..Wait! What are you-

Megan: I am gonna put you in here and put my foot inside duh.

*She opens the end of the white sock and you stare down into the deep abyss of white*

Wait! Don't do this!

*Megan drops you in her sock*

*You tumble down to the toe section where it already reeks of her feet*

Megan: I hope you know you aren't going to just relax while you're in there, you are going to lick them clean while I sweat.

*Her foot appears in the opening*

Megan: Here I come!

*Her toes wiggle in anticipation*

*Your heart is pounding*

*Her toes wrestle with you as you try and fight them off, unfortunately her toes win and grasp you and pull you under them*

Megan: Mmm.. you feel good down there..

*You think about what she said*

What? How can she enjoy this?

*Her toes scrunch and hold you firm as she walks out to leave for school*

*One hour passes*


*Inside her sock is the worst possible experience, her foot started sweating and it feels like it's a thousand degrees inside*

HELP SOMEONE HELP!

*You scream hoping someone will hear you inside the shoe*

*Her toes clasp you and send sweat all over you*

*Her feet smell so bad. it's a mix of vinegar and cheese*

Megan: I know you don't like it down there but try and keep the squirming at a minimum.

*Two hours later*

*Your body is soaked in sweaty feet, you want to say you are used to it but it is simply not the case, you keep imagining what your life was like before to try and keep your sanity but you are losing it fast*

*Suddenly her toes start wiggling, she's probably bored and wants a reaction out of you*

*You start squirming relentlessly as you can no longer handle the pure hell you are in, the smell has gotten worse you have 4 more hours to go*

Megan: Hehe, that tickles.

*Class ends and she goes into the guest locker room where no one is at*

*She takes off her shoe*

Megan: Hello slave! Is it pretty stinky in there? *Laughs*

LET ME GO YOU FUCKING-
*You are cut off as she scrunches her toes on you*

Megan: Be nice. Or else I might just keep you in here for days.

*Her toes unclench you*

Please..Let me go..

*Megan takes off her sock and looks down at you*

Megan: You have 3 hours left.. also why are my feet still sweaty? Have you been slacking and not licking the sweat?

Give me a break..I can't do that and you know it.

*She looks angry at you*

Megan: You know.. I actually have something that might teach you a lesson.

Nothing can be worse than this.

Megan: oh really? because I have this.

*She shows a dial*

Oh wow, A dial.

Megan: Funny. Because this actually showed up on my doorstep the same day your little shrunken ass did, and it controls how high your senses are.

So?

Megan: So? Your smell is at a one, I could turn it to a 2 and my feet would smell twice as bad for you.

Wait..No Okay Ill lick.

Megan: No you had your chance, now I think you'll spend the rest of the day in my sock at a 2.

No.NO..PLEASE!

*She cranks the dial*