- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Relaunching this and fixing the grammar errors.
You awake to find yourself in this blue room, the only problem is, this room is massive. You look around your surroundings to find that your only 2 inches big!

You were a normal guy with normal goals. You went to school everyday, treated everyone nice and didn't bother with school drama much. You felt like everyone liked you or at least, no one hated you. You didn't have a lot of friends, a handful of friends that you chatted with on a daily basis but not a lot.

What the hell? Where am I? You say to yourself

The last thing you remember is that you were at school when a strange person in a coat came up to you and shot you with something.

Suddenly the door opens and a huge giant girl walks in

Megan: Ahhh! What a long day of volleyball practice! I better lay down and get these shoes off!

You begin to freak out as she walks over to you and sits on her bed

HELP! HELP! MEGAN!

Megan was a classmate of yours, you could never ask for a nicer sweeter girl. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She could never hurt a fly (so you thought)

You and her knew of each other, actually for a little you might of even had a small crush on her. You knew how quiet and shy she was, much like yourself, and she would spend more time talking with you as she wsan't extremely popular with girls.

*Megan removes her shoes*

Megan: Ahhh, much much better! Now my feet can breathe!
*her toes wiggle under her white damp socks*

HELP! You cry out

Megan: Huh?
*She looks down*

Megan: A toy!
*she picks you up*

Megan: Wait a minute, this isn't a toy, this is... no way

HELP ME! I SHRUNK I NEED HELP!

You felt relieved that she realized it was you, hopefully she can find some help.

Megan: Oh man, it's you, boy oh boy have my dreams come true!

What do you mean? You ask.

Megan: Look, I feel bad and all, but I have been wishing for a little slave. I need so much help with my feet that I'm gonna have to use you in ways you probably don't wanna be used...

Megan always seemed a little odd with you, you remember how many times she would mention her feet around you. Saying things like "My feet are sore, my feet are hot in these shoes, my feet need to be rubbed." But you only thought she was complaining and not actually being serious.

What's that supposed to mean? *you struggle against her tight grip*

Megan: I mean that your gonna be my little...

*She pauses for a second*

Megan: ...My little foot slave..

"Footslave? Like a slave for feet?" you question what she just said.

What? No no no no! Why? What? No! Help me!

Megan: I'm so so sorry, but I just cant, I want you to be my footslave, it's always been a dream of mine since I was 12!

What's a footslave? You ask

Megan: I'll show you. *her face grins*

WAIT WAIT NO!

*She puts her foot on her knee and begins to remove her sweaty sock*
Megan: You see all that toe jam? And that cheesy odor! Well I want you to help me with that.

An aroma of smelly cheesy feet hit you like a truck. Your eyes water a little as you stare at her smooth sole. She wiggles her toes a little and flexes them together causing her once smooth sole to have an ocean of wrinkles.

Wh-what do you mean?? you ask with hesitation

Megan: Well dummy, I want you to smell them! Eat the toe jam! And drink the sweat of course!

WHAT? NO!

You are shocked at what she said, to even think of smelling those feet up close make your whole body squirm with disgust.

*She starts lowering you to her foot*

You try to scream but it's too late, your face is now mere millimeters away from the underside of her toes. You smell under here is much worse as you try and hold your breath. The hot smell that is emitting off her foot has caused you to hold your breath longer than you actually believed was possible, until you finally couldn't hold it anymore and started heavily breathing in the foot stench, each breath stabbing your lungs like a thousand knives.

Megan: Now first I want you to take some sniffs, sniffing it should help you get used to it!

OH GOD. OH GOD. *You start dry heaving* IT STINKS! MEGAN PLEASE!

Megan: How ungrateful, I'm teaching you to get used to it. If I start making you eat it right away you might throw up!

*She starts rubbing your head in between her second and third toe*

Your face feels like it is being ripped apart, but you aren't focused on that. It seems like every time she drags your face between her toes it causes sweat to force itself in your mouth.

Megan: Start sniffing! Take at least 5 good deep breaths!

You began to sniff, each sniff causing you to almost pass out. However it seems like you can no longer pass out.

"This cant be happening, this cant be! It's too unreal! She's supposed to be my friend!" You think to yourself.

Megan: I'm not hearing any sniffs, so for that I want 5 more and I want you to describe the stench to me!

*You take a deep breath*

IT SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN CHEESE! PLEASE LET ME GO!

Megan: Nope, I want you to keep smelling, or else I'll put tape over your mouth!

*You take your second deep breath*

MEGAN! IT SMELLS!

Megan: That's not a good description, redo on the last sniff. she says with a sinister grin

Your about to cry, the smell of a sweaty stinky 15 year old foot is too much for you to handle at this point. You beg for death but as you look up at her you notice she is smiling and looks almost euphoric that you are suffering.

*You take 9 more fast sniffs*

OKAY I DID IT, EACH TIME IT SMELLED LIKE ROTTEN CHEESE AND VINEGAR!

Megan: Good. Now smell my stinky sole. She says while grinning

NO! YOU TELL ME WHY YOUR DOING THIS!

*She puts you up to her lips and whispers*

Megan: Because I like it, I like the idea of you suffering, I like the feel of wind going through my toes and into your nose, I like torturing you, I always have. Don't you remember?

You remember 5 years ago when both of you were ten and out on the playground, she had 4 kids hold you down during recess and she placed her shoes over your nose and held you there for the whole recess

Megan: Now sniff my sole!

*You begin to smell*

Megan: Good, very very good, now you're starting to understand, that I'll never let you leave, your here for one purpose and one purpose only... my pleasure.

*You start sniffing her foot some more*

Megan: Ahh that feels good, but you know what would feel better? Some nice licks, so start licking!