- Text Size +
*Your tongue brushes up and down her sole*

You've been licking for what seemed like days, your tongue is almost dry a part from every time you lick her sweaty feet your tongue gets coated with sweat.

Megan: This is starting to really turn me on! I love the feeling of your little tongue licking my big stinky feet!

Turn her on? You question as you keep licking away. Each time you lick you are met with the same smell of cheese and the taste of vinegar, how is it that a 15 year old girl can have the most foul feet you've ever encountered?

*Two hours go by*

Megan: I think my soles had enough work. Now it's time for the heel, then I'll give you a break.

Oh thank god, A break! You think to yourself before she cuts you off

Megan: And by a break I mean in between my toes then of course the other foot! Which has been cooking up a real sweat since I haven't removed the sock yet!

*sbe smiles as she teases you*

I-I-I can't...

You start to breakdown and cry, you want death, you crave death actually. You couldn't imagine going through what you just did. As tears roll down your face you look up in hopes that she feels pity on you.

Megan: STOP CRYING AND START LICKING SLAVE!

Your balling your eyes out but your too scared to stop licking so you do as your told, you rather die you think. But who knows how'd she kill you if you stopped so you keep going.

*lick* *swallow* *lick* *swallow* over and over again. You start feeling like your losing your mind. Maybe this is just a bad dream?

Megan: Just think, after your done with my heel, you have my toes, then my sole on the other foot, then the heel, then the toes.

*after 4 hours you finally finish with both her feet*

Okay. Okay. I'm done, please grow me back! You beg her.

Megan: First off, I'm not done with you, second, your not growing back, even if I had the power too I wouldn't.

Your heart sinks into your stomach

"Is this it? Is this the rest of my life? Forced to worship every wrinkle of this girls foot? Will she ever let me go? Will I get used to it? Is this it?" You start losing your mind

Megan: Well it's getting late and tomorrow is Friday! So I'm going to sleep, so I have to find you a new home.

*she looks over at her closet full of shoes*

Megan: I?m going to give you an option.

*she grabs 4 different pairs*

You watch her grab shoes as you lay in a puddle of foot sweat on the ground. You can see her grabbing different pairs as she makes her way over to you, each step creating earthquakes beneath you.

Megan: My boots! These are extremely stinky and sweaty, they will keep you safe tho.

NO WAY! You scream. You are not spending a night in those death traps.

Megan: Okay, what about these?

*She pulls out her slightly dirty vans*

Megan: These are my favorite shoes! And can I tell you a secret?

*she leans in*

Megan: Sometimes I wear these... BAREFOOT!

NO! NO! You protest, why is she making you sleep in a smelly shoe? This won't give her pleasure at all! Is this a sort of thing to satisfy her sadistic needs?

Megan: Okay okay, jeez you're hard to please. What about these ones?

*she whips out her volleyball shoes*

Megan: Now of course you'll recognize these ones! I use these for gym all the time and for practice! These ones have a really pungent odor that I can't even stand.

Megan is enjoying watching you cower at every one of her shoes, the pure thought of you inhaling stinky shoes all night makes her shiver with excitement.

NO! CANT I LIVE SOMEWHERE BESIDES YOUR SHOES? You yell in question. Doesn't she have a shoebox or something you can live in instead?

*she pauses for a second*

Megan: Umm, no. What about these ones?

*Her last and final pair*

Megan: Crocs! They have holes in them tho so I?m gonna have to stuff them in my dirty clothes basket. These ones tho are worn down, you can even see my foot imprint in them!

Of course, she did not want this option to be chosen, she knew you'd find a way to escape so instead she decides to choose for you.

Megan: Fine I'll choose! I pick my vans! Because I'm wearing them tomorrow.

What's that supposed to mean? You think nothing of it.

Megan: That means you're going to be at school with me?

*You think for a second*

How tho? You only wear leggings and there's no pockets? You ask.

Megan: Heh.

What? Your mind races,

Megan: hehe

*Suddenly your brain makes the connection*

She's going to put me in there with her feet..all day? I will die in there. You start panicking.

Wh- No no no no no NOOOO! You scream.

Megan: Oh yeah, you are going to spend the day tomorrow with my big stinky feet!

Her body quivers at the thought of you under her toes as they sweat in her shoes. The thought of you crying and suffering under her big giant feet make her grab you with excitement.

*she picks you up and places you in her vans*

Megan: Enjoy your new home slave!

*she takes her dirty socks and plugs up the hole*
You try and cover your nose from the smell but it seems to be slipping into your nostrils anyway.

Megan: Have fun tomorrow at school!!!
*She turns the lights off*