- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello there again! Sorry for the delay.

 

This chapter cointains a lot of scat and watersports so BEWARE if that is something you don´t enjoy!

 

For everyone else, hope you enjoy this new episode of the story.

Chapter 3: Improvise, adapt, survive!

The habitants of Imperial City couldn´t believe what they were hearing; in order to survive in this new world, not only they will have to adapt quickly to serve this giant girl, but since she will also need ALL the resources in the city to be 100% dedicated to Camila´s profit, and apparently, they will have to hand over to her ALL the available food in the city, including any other real food or drink that the city may produce in the future to be sold outside the city in the real size world, and instead of it, the shrunk people of Imperial City will have to learn to survive by feeding on Camila´s bodily wastes, probably with disinfected and dehydrated pieces of her shit and drinking chemically treated urine among other disgusting fluids. They refused to believe this cute girl could be so greedy and selfish to actually force people to feed on her shit and pee, after all, she was as surprised as everyone in the city… one thing was to get used to their new status as slaves for her, but no way she could agree with this twisted and sick idea… couldn´t she?

 

-“It would be very embarrassing to do such a thing! Beside what if they don´t like the taste of it? And I don´t want millions of pervy eyes looking at me while I take a dump”- said Camila while still blushing.

 

-“Of course they won´t like it, is literally shit, but what other option they have? They will get used to it and if not, well too bad for them, this is their life now, they will remain alive and healthy, and ready to keep working for you, since once your wastes get chemically treated they will be able to nourish them just fine, and all these people are cut off the rest of the world, they can´t do nothing to affect you or your image in the real world, and you can always order them to not look at you while you do your business. This is your best bet if you want to maximize the profit based on your City´s resources, but it is up to you!”- said Dr. Xing.

 

The habitants of Imperial City were devastated, this girl was more concerned about people looking at her butt than the fact that she was about to condemn millions of human beings, including children, to feed on her wastes to keep her profit intact, this was inhumane.  

 

-“The neural interface is almost in sync with every single person in your city, once it is ready, you will be able to start using it to communicate with your City, with a little of practice, you will be able to efficiently control every single device to project any message you want at any time, observe all angles of every corner in this place, and be able to directly hear or contact any of your new slaves and know exactly where is everyone and what are they doing at any time you need, also, you will be able to influence their behavior by exploiting at your will the primeval human feelings, like punishing them with moderately to extreme fear, pain and sadness, while rewarding them with joy if they behave and you are in the mood, and soon enough if you are a fast learner, you will be capable of reading the general thoughts of these people, so they wil have nowhere to hide from your rule”- said Dr. Xing. 

 

-That sounds cool!! What should I do first?”- Asked Camila cheerfuly.

 

-“For now I think is time for you to go home and start to get up close and intimate with your new property, I say you will have a great time exploring all the opportunities that this City may bring to you, and with enough time and practice you will get the reins of everything you will be capable of; and don´t forget you can keep the city wherever you like, you can use this special briefcase if you want to move the city, but otherwise, I remind you that you can shrink the city to a size more suitable for a Lady like you, small enough so you can wear your city as a fashion accessory to keep it close to you at any time, like jewelry, for example, as a necklace, a ring, a toe ring or if you feel naughty, probably as a luxury sex toy, like as a butt plug or even as an anal bead, many women do this in China!! Use your new watch, don´t be shy, give it a try”- said Dr. Xing with a smile.

 

“I… I think I could use the city as a necklace for now, I don´t think I am ready for these other options… yet”- said Camila still blushing but with a sexy look in her face.

 

Before the habitants of Imperial City were able to react at the idea of ending up in the rectum of this girl, an energy aura filled filled the air, and suddently, it looked like the City got teleported elsewhere… there was no trace of the two giant women who were towering above them one second ago.

 

They could see an inmense light source very far away in the sky, probably like a sun or something similar, but in an instant, the sky got dark, pitch black dark. All citizens were nervious, “where are we??” was the question that everyone was making, when suddenly a gargantuan black hole appeared in front of the glass dome, the event horizon was inmensely big, several times the size of the City and could swallow the entire place, however they didn´t felt any force trying to destroy it but every single person was scared to death… then it happened!

 

A BLINK!! It was a human eye, an inmense human eye… looking up close to the city, Imperial City was shrunk down to the size of a minuscle marble, small enough to fit between the two delicated fingers of their new owner, and this “black hole” was no other thing but Camila´s eye doing an effort to focus on the city at their new pathetic size.

 

If the first impression of her was already scary when the city was at the sice of a small snow globe, now, at the size of a marble the habitants of Imperial City realized how utterly worthless they were when compared to a normal sized person, even a pettite girl like Camila, who was looking at them, close to her beautiful lips, with a wide smile that sent a chill to every person looking at her, realizing that she could eat the city in a single bite and leave no trace of them…. fortunately for them, Camila wasn´t very hungry (plus she is a vegan) and had other plans for them other than turning them into a snack.

 

-“Here you go, now you can wear it as an accessory, and you are ready to go, I will ask our personal to bring you home and if you want, I can put you in contact with a lot of people who would be more tan pleased to do business with you and whatever valuable resources that your City may have or produce!”- said Dr. Xing while handing Camila a special necklace to hold the shrunken city in her neck.

 

Camila placed the marble city in the necklace and locked it, and proceeded to take a look of herself in a nearby mirror, it looked beautiful in her and very natural, like a pecious gem!

 

Fort he habitants of the City, they could only wach an inmense open field in the horizon with large objects moving at an incomprehensible speed at their perspective. Camila´s breasts, while modest at real size, were like 2 inmense planets surrounding the tiny city, while small sweat drops were slowly dripping around Camila´s neck and breast area, but for the city they were big enough to drown the whole place if they weren´t protected by the glass dome.

 

After this, Camila thanked Dr. Xing, received a special agenda from her and the same personal who transported her to the military base, delivered her home alongside her brand new property. Camila was still very excited, day dreaming all things she could do with a full City, with millions of people, dedicated 100% to please her and her every whims.

 

Once she arrived her house, she was welcomed by her younger sister Andrea, and Tamara her little 5 y/o niece, a beautiful girl that looked a lot like Camila when she was that age, and was her favorite member of the family.

 

-“So where is the City??”- asked Andrea, eager to see it.

 

-“You are already seeing it sis!”- said Camila with a proud smile in her face, while holding her new necklace in front of her.

 

-Aunt Camila, can I see your new toy???”- asked Tamara rising her hands to reach the necklace.

 

-“Careful dear, is a very expensive toy, but if you behave, maaaaaybe I can allow you to play with it later, once I figure it out how it works, but I guess I can allow you to see it, just don´t touch it”- said Camila holding her new necklace in front of her little niece for her to watch it.

 

Little Tamara approached carefully to watch the little shiny marble in middle of the necklace with an innocent expression, but for the shrunken people of the micro city, it was yet another terrorific and very humiliating experience when they realized they were no better than specks of dust compared with a normal sized “little” girl, who could effortlessly destroy the city within any mundane action like swallowing the city as a candy in a single bit, smash the city by pressing it between her inmense fingers, or a single step of her colossal feet as if she were a force of nature… and her Aunt was inmensely more powerful than this child, which was a hard pill to swallow for the citizens of this once proud and powerful City.

 

-“Hmmmm I don´t see anything fun in it”- Said Tamara, diappointed.

 

-“You will see all the fun and joy that this new toy can bring us later, sweety”- answered Camila blinking an eye.

 

“For now, I think I want to be alone in my room for while, please don´t bother me Sis, I will be ready later, I need to concentrate myself in order to make this to work properly!”- Said Camila while racing towards her room like a small child with a new toy on christmas morning.

 

Once inside her bedroom, Camila unlocked the necklace and contemplated the marble city for few seconds, she fell over hed bed and decided to grow up her city a bit to be able to take a better look at it, so she enlarged it to the size of a small model city that she could still hold in both hands and placed in on her little desk.

 

Camila wanted to politely introduce herself to her new City, but she was shy and nervious, her brain was still trying to figure how to use properly the neural interface to comunícate with them and she didn´t want to look like a stupid girl in front of millions of people, even if she literally, owned them, as the first impression was very important in any ocassion.

 

She went to the bathroom to try to improve her looks a bit, and she remembered she didn´t even had time to take a shower this morning and was dressed in a very informal way for such a special event, but whatever, she was impatient to make contact with them RIGHT NOW and started practicing her introduction speech, specially because her english wasn´t any good since her main language is spanish, but she had to make a great first impression and make these people to respect her, so she planned to use the translation software to make her speech as clean as posible for everyone.

 

-“Hope they will like me, I mean, people usually says they like me when they meet me, maybe they already love me, and this can be easier than I think, I just have to introduce myself and they probably will start cooperating with me! That´s it! It will be super easy!”- Said Camila to herself.

 

She smoked a cigarette for some encouragement and returned to her desk, she was ready and finally approached to the city, looking down at it, she could distingue some large congregations of people in the wide open areas at the streets, looking directly at her towering above the sky.

 

Camila was trying her best to figure out how to use her neural interface to communicate with her City but it was hard for her brain without previous practice, she was trying to focus on watching the City´s cameras, and to interact with the people, or trying to hear whatever they were saying without much success, but after few tries, suddenly, every device in the city had the image or the voice of Camila in it:

 

“Greetings people of Imperial City, this is my first time speaking with you, so I better introduce myself to you, my name is “Camila” and thanks to some weird stroke of luck I am now the new owner of ths City, let´s say I am like your new “boss”, haha….. ehmmmm well, I am really sorry of what happened to all of you and I don´t want to hurt you or your families, as long as you cooperate with me, so please do as I say and I promise you everything will be alrigth! I can even accept suggestions from you! Don´t be shy!”- said Camila with a cheerful look, but still nervious and trying to make a good impression.

 

There was a big and uncomfortable silence in the City for few seconds, but gradually, Camila was able to distinguish the voices and the comments of thousands of random people speaking about her, but most of them were the same:

 

“I refuse to serve this BITCH!”

 

“This stupid girl can´t even speak english!”

 

“Why is she dressed like a fucking slut?”

 

“Wow she looks so hot, I would love to fuck her”

 

“Make us big again, you whore!”

 

“Me and my family will never fall so low to serve this mexican skank”

 

“I prefer to die before I am forced to obey you!”

 

“Kiss my ass you slut, I will never give up my freedom to serve a woman!”

 

Camila was totally heart broken, and fell on her back over her bed, despite appearances and beyond her sometimes, cynical personality, she was a very sensitive girl, and even though she was being delusional and imagined a City full of people who could cheer her up and give her a nice and respectful treatment, however, as it was logic, she found a City with rageful and desperate citizens, which even before the war was full of elitist, misogynistic and racist people who would never accept her as their new ruler. Some tears strated to roll down in her cheeks, she felt hurt, ashamed, and intimidated by the situation till she started hearing some other thoughts, insulting her but also her family, her sister and her niece.

 

“Once we are out of this shit hole I will rape you and your family you damn hoe!!!”- screamed some of the citizens.

 

This is where Camila couldn´t take it any longer, she stood up in a menacing way, towering above the City; she quickly passed from being ashamed and hurt to feel totally enraged by the attittude of these people, she even had to restrain herself from smashing the whole city under her fist in a moment of madness, and the City itself knew they were in a very BIG trouble when the usually cheerful girl, smashed her hands at the sides of the City, with a very angry expression on her face and started screaming at them:

 

-“Look you pieces of SHIT, I own this City now, all of you are my property, either you like it or not, so you better start changing that attitude towards me or my family, like right now, before I decide to step over all of you like the piece of dirt under my shoes that you are, and I want an apology!!! NOW!!!”- screamed Camila, almost deafening the entire city.

 

The citizens, now scared, started to look each other without knowing what to do…

 

-“DO IT, I said NOW Cabrones!! I am not playing around!! I wil show you to not mess with me!!”- she screamed again

 

A significative part of the citizens slowly started to babble some apologies to Camila, but not all of them did, in fact, many of them still dared to keep saying insults to Camila and her family.

 

-“Ok well then…”- Said Camila, before she calmy got close enough to the lid and let a biggob of spit fall over the City, just above the mass of people, then she closed the glass dome.

 

-“Be glad you are not even smaller… yet”- said Camila with a sarcastic smile on her face, and then she proceeded to take a power nap since she barely rested the previous night and she felt very angry, tired and with a small headache.

 

Meanwhile, it was probably just a big drop of saliva from Camila´s mouth, otherwise harmless, but for the abitants of Imperial City at that minuscle size, it was more than enough to cause a catastrophe, several blocks got flooded with her saliva and dozens of people drowned; the micro people were powerless, and unable to contain the saliva flood and had no other choice but to evacuate the whole area of the spit or search for high ground.

 

Few hours passed and the saliva gob finally stopped and started to dry, but the damage was already done; in fact, at that size Camila´s saliva was like an acid that corroded everything that touched it, including some buildings and basically disolved the bodies of all the people who drowned inside, in a very short time, there was nothing and nobody to rescue from the saliva flood.

 

It was until this moment that the people of Imperial City got aware of the true situation and how absolutely helpless they were against any action that their new owner could take against them as punishment, and how this, apparently harmless and nice girl, has to be taken very seriously as she showed no mercy to the City if she was undrer some stress.

 

The local Goverment quickly ordered all the citizens to treat her with utter respect and stablished that any behavior that could enrage or even bother this giantess, must be punished with immediate prision, since it could endanger the whole City and for now, the priority of all people there must be to avoid any conflict or disrespect with the giant girl.   

 

Camila was finally awoke from her nap; she knew very well she didn´t wanted to destroy her City, she needed it intact for her own benefit… or almost, but at the same time she also knew that these people wouldn´t understand their new status and would never take her seriously, unless she did some public demonstration of power… and she did, in the most harmless way she could think about, with a simple small spit over them, but even then, Camila could never imagine the consequences of such a simple action over them at that size.

 

When Camila checked after the City, she got really surprised of the destruction that a single drop of saliva caused upon them; with her neural interface she could watch the destruction and after reading the local news she knew she killed dozens of people with her actions, she could also hear people crying for their families, friends and homes lost in her saliva, others were cursing at her.

 

Camila felt really bad for them, she was aware that is better to be feared than loved, and she was willing to put in their right place anybody who didn´t respected her well enough or obey her orders, but she wasn´t ready to become a mass murderer or a genocidal… but she just did it, and the fact that they were micro people wasn´t a good enough excuse to calm down her conscience, but there was nothing else she could do except moving on with life and expecting that the habitants of Imperial City learned a valuable lesson today.

 

It was already 8:00 PM and Camila needed to take some dinner so she decided to join her family at the kitchen and once there she met her sister, her niece and her nephew; she decided to eat something light like some fruit cocktail.

 

-“Aunt how are you doing with your new toy? I´ve heard you won a whole city for yourself, that is so cool!! Can I see it?!”- asked Daniel, her 8 y/o nephew.

 

-“Sorry little boy, not yet, they are not ready and have an attitude problem but I will show all of you once they are… willing to cooperate with me”- said Camila with a disappointed look in her face.

 

-“Look who is talking about attitude problems, you were always a pain in the ass for our family, hope these people can behave better than you did all your life, poor pople I wouldn´t want to be in their shoes, it would be pathetic to have a loser like you as their owner!”- Said Andrea.

 

-“Well for their own good, I hope they learn fast to behave and cooperate with me unless they want to end under MY shoes”- Said Camila, in front of the perplex sight of her nephew and niece. By saying that Camila retired from the table with a serious look in her face and returned to her room.

 

Camila was hurt by these comments and was determined to be successful enough to show her family she was worthy and this City was her Golden opportunity and she was going to start with everything inmediately.

 

Once in her room, she checked over the City again; the City had large clenining teams and the army trying their best to clean the mess caused by Camila´s saliva, a lot of people got arrested by trying to protestin the streets against their new owner´s actions; the caos needed to end and Camila opened the lid once more to speak with them.

 

-“I guess I made myself clear the last time I spek with you, I won´t tolerate more disrespect toward me or my family, I don´t want to punish you again but I will if I have to, and I also need all of you to start working for me! That is your new and only propose in life now! Right now I am unemployed so you better hurry up with a plan to start making profit on this City, MY City, unless you want me to start selling all of you or your families to the chinese to make some soup (ugghh)!”- Said Camila.

 

This time the habitants of the City were in complete silence, they were in shock, they didn´t even know what to do, specially because not even Camila knew what she wanted, but they knew this girl was speaking seriously and definitively didn´t wanted to end as food for Chinese people, so they had to do whatever was in their power to generate an income for this girl.  

 

-“I need you, all of you, to stop your daily routines and start working only for me, so since tomorrow all of you will stop going to your usual jobs unless you do some essential job for the City, also children and all students will stop going to school you no longer need it; I don´t know and don´t care about your previous lives or jobs, I need that you put all the resources in MY City to work, in order to generate profit for me, and really soon, so I guess your first task will be to make a list of all the things of value all of you have, jewelry, precious metals, technology, devices, cars, anything that can be resized and sold for a good amount of money outside this City, specially food, because since the War ended, the local economy got ruined and we really need that food you have and may produce so it can be resized and sold for a lot of money here and it could also save thousands of lives in my Country”- Ordered Camila.

 

The people at Imperial City knew this would happen, eventually, but never imagined it would be so soon; in the next days they will have to give up and hand over to her any valuable assets they may have, and soon enough they would have no real food to eat and their whole lives will revolve around working as slave forces to serve this giant girl, it was a vivid nightmare made true, and they were unable to resist her tyranny.

 

-“I want to speak with whoever represents your Goverment, because I am the new authority here, I will allow you to communicate with me this time”- Said Camila with a proud look on her face, while looking down on the City and trying to conentrate to speak with the micro citizens.

 

Suddenly a voice could be heard inside Camila´s neural interface:

 

-“Greetings Camila, I mean Miss Camila, I am Mr. Taylor, the Mayor of this City, thanks for the chance to speak whi…”- said the Mayor, till he got abruptly interrupted by Camila.

 

“Ok, Taylor, you can be the Mayor but I am THE owner of the City and I am the only ruler now, and you will be on that charge till I say otherwise, and from now on you and your people are under my management. I need you to start immediately with my plans, you have 3 days to think in a plan for me to get some profit with this City, and 1 week to organize everything and get all valuable assets ready to be rezised and be sold by me, unfortunately, US Dollars are no longer a valid form of money and has no value anymore so it won´t be useful to me. Also all the food you have available and the one you produce must be collected and brought to me I have plans for it. The new job of everyone here is to work to improve my life and If you fail me you will be removed and I will punish the City for your incompetence, you know I am serious right? Am I being clear enough?”- said Camila with a look of superiority looking down on the City. 

 

-“I understand Miss Camila, but may I ask you…”- said the Mayor, before being interrupted again.

 

“Good, and I have other rules for you, as I stated, from now on and until further notice ALL activities that are not related to MY goals are forbidden, that means no jobs outside the essential ones, no schools, and no leisure time until I say so, and MAYBE if you give me good results I could allow you to have some free time now and then for your own hobbies, but until then, all people must dedícate 100% of their time and efforts to my benefit, do you understand? Also, as you see I don´t speak english at all and I don´t plan to learn it now that the Chineses basically cleared all world from any english speaking country, I know I can keep using the translation software, however I don´t feel like you deserve such courtesy from me, and since you are technically my slaves, I think is more logical and convinient for me that all of you learn to speak proper spanish to communicate with me! You have 3 months to learn my language and anybody who doesn´t obey these commands will be punished by me! I won´t hesitate!”- stated Camila.

 

-“Y.. yes Miss Camila, but may I ask you something, please!!!”- Said the Mayor.

 

-“Ok, go ahead”- said Camila

 

-“Miss, we can´t collect all food from the city and give it to you, if we do so, what else are we going to eat? Also we can´t suspend all jobs just like that or the economy would collapse, children and young students needs to keep going to school, and people can´t just discard all their assets, this is all we have now…”- said the Mayor.

 

-“Look I understand that but SORRY things are this way now, and is not my fault that you lost the War and you end up in my hands, and I have needs that must be covered; about food, as maybe you heard from Dr. Xing, from now on, you won´t need real food anymore, you will feed on my bodily wastes, I was unsure of this at first, but since you all gave me an awful welcome I think you totlaly deserve it, beside, don´t worry, I am sure I can produce enough to keep the City properly nourished, and you don´t need to pay anything to buy this “food”, everyone will get a guaranteed ration every day, and you can no longer buy anything else, since everything you own is mine now, so you won´t need an economy anymore, and also you and your offspring are my property now, I need all of you working for me at all the posible time, not at the school, you are no longer useful for me there and if they want to educate themselves you can do it in your free time, if you earn it first”- said Camila with a condescending tune.

 

People at Imperial City were in absolute horror, they no longer were citizens but mere prisoners in a ghetto, and despite her sweet and hot appearance, Camila resulted to be a very greedy, cruel and selfish woman willing to enslave this city and subject it´s habitants to the most unworthy or inhuman of the dealings, if this means she will get a benefit.

 

At this point the micro citizens no longer knew if they preferred to become food for the Chinese people and have a quick ending, rather than spend a full life as 24/7 slaves for Camila, eating her wastes and unable to comit suicide or escape in any way or form from this cruel fate, without any form of leisure to look for or any hope to improve their own lives, they were condemned to madness, many of them couldn´t contain the mental breakdown already.

 

-“Now talking about this, where is that chemical treatment plant of this City? I haven't been to the toilet since this morning and I realy need to take a shit”- Asked Camila, casually.

 

“it´s one of the 3 main islands of the City, it´s located at south”- Said the Mayor

 

“Great I located it!!, However I warn you that you will need to work hard on this one to make things easier for me and also for you in this process, and find some way to distribute enough rations every day for all the people in the City, also be a Gentleman and think fast in something comfortable for me to clean me up when I am done!!”- Said Camila.

 

-“Don´t worry Miss, I think we can think in something if you give us enough time, please!”- Said the Mayor.

 

-“No time left, I need to go now, so you better think about something!”- stated Camila while rushing.

 

She placed the City at the floor of her room, and enlarged the City till it was big enough to look like a large model city, big enough for the inmense chemical treatment plant located in a huge island, that had the shape of a big dam or a huge stadium, to look exactly at the size of a normal toilet bowl, probably a bit smaller, then Camila opened the lid exactly in that spot, took her hot pants down and proceed to sit on it to do her busniess.

 

The micro citizens couldn´t believe this situation; it was the first time that the City was “so big” since the city got shrunk, however, Camila, a normal sized girl, was still several killometers tall in comparison, covering most of the city in her ominous shadow, and yet they were there, with a seat in the first row to see this giant beauty taking a dump over an entire island, it was a surreal show that could be seem by almost anywhere in the City despise the distance.

 

Everyone saw in absolute awe (or terror) how Camila´s perfect tan butt with the shape of a giant peach descended from above the City´s “sky” covering the open space in the lid, it was probably a little tight for Camila's ass but it was enough for her to take a sit above the City.

 

Sudenly a giant flow of yellow liquid started to fall upon the island, it was like a huge waterfall coming from the heavens above that quickly filled entirely one of the huge sections of the plant. At first, it seems to have no odor, but soon enough, all the habitants of the city were able to smell the rancid urine scent filling the atmosphere, it was making their noses to itch a little.

 

High above, Camila was really relieved to take a piss, she was already used to uncomfortable experiences at dirty public toilets in bars or restaurants, but this was a very special event and she was feeling very nervious since this was her first time using a whole City as her WC; she was still worried because usually when she used the toilet she made a huge mess beneath her ass, but she was trying her best to be very precise with her “aim” to not destroy the chemical plant or cause any collateral damage in the City.

 

Just as the waterfall stopped, the citizens believed she was done, but Camila just adjusted her ass above the dome and started pushing her guts, she needed to do #2 as well; soon enough, a series of loud thunders started to shake the sky over the city, followed by a foul smell that quickly infested the City.

 

-“Last time I eat cauliflower, it makes my stomach to go wild!”- Said Camila, blushing.

 

As if it were announcing the final judgement, a deafening noise came from the sky, and it shaked the entire City, followed by an even worse smell and powerful wind currents that could easily torn into shreds all the buildings if only the City were a bit smaller; suddenly the heavens above cracked when Camila´s gigantic butt cheecks started to open, revealing her puckering anus, and a large mass of shit fell to ground, causing a small earthquake in the City; she kept shitting one gigantic turd after another till the pile of feces were tall enough to exceed the height of the chemical treatment plant.

 

-“Uffff… finally I think I am done!! Clean me now!!”- Commanded a relieved Camila, while checking her social media on her pone.

 

Obeying her command, and just as the Mayor of the City instructed them few minutes ago, immediately, a large squad of dozens of big flying vehicles that  the Goverment used to combat huge forest fires across the Country, arrived to the souther island, exactly below Camila´s ass and all of them focused every single water stream at her genitalia and anus; they needed hundreds of water tanks to completely clean and sanitize her butt, but they did it, and under record time since they didn´t wanted to make her angry by having to wait for too long.    

 

In the end, it seems like Camila was pleased with their job, however, for the pilots of these air ships it was nothing but a very humiliating experience, since they were professionals with the highest levels of experience and training, many of them formed part of the City´s army, they were used to perform the most difficult tasks to save the City or help the population in heroic missions, but now, they got reduced to a cleaning squad dedicated to clean the shit directly from the ass of an omnipotent mexican girl who didn´t even finished high school. It was definitively a huge hit for their big pride.  

 

-“That was a cool experience, I enjoyed it, I always wanted to own a bidet, so I´m very glad that you can fullfill that propose too! I don´t plan to use toilet paper anymore in the rest of my life”- Said Camila with an expression of satisfaction, while still sitting over the glass dome.

 

Once she was done, Camila stood up, put her pants back, and looked down below to check on her mess over the Island, so she craned a bit to take a closer look. It was a huge semi solid shit covering most of the island plus a lake of urine, but fortunately for Imperial City, Camila was precise enough to shit and pee exactly where she needed, now this hot mess was responsability of the City´s Goverment who had to quickly coordinate all their efforts to chemically process her wastesto produce enough edible food and drink for all the population, plus keep the area clean enough and ready for the next time that Camila needs to use the toilet, which could be at any moment in the following hours.   

 

-“Ughhhh it really stinks, sorry about that, but I think it will be enough to keep you all well nourished and ready to keep working for a while, but you better hurry up and clean this mess before the shit gets dry and solid and the pee becomes stagnant, Com´on!! There is a lot to do!”- Said Camila while still laughing at the predicament of the City. 

 

Down below, the habitants of the city were in absolute dispair, the whole crystal dome was completely covered in a dense fog due to a perverse combination product of the collision of the previously fresh weather of the City, with the sweaty ass of Camila sealing the dome with inmense pressure, plus the intense heat produced by her feces and the steam of her hot urine, which produced a very hot and dense atmosphere that was even hard to breath by the shrunken humans, that without even mentioning the nauseating smell everywhere in the City after she took a shit of thi size, which only improved a bit once Camila stood up, allowing a big breath of fresh air from the outside to enter the City and give a deserved break to all it´s habitants; it would take a while before the refrigeration and air conditioning system of the City could filter enough air to return to a normal weather.

 

And on top of that, the habitants of the City knew that not only they had to get used to this experince, since Camila would use the city as her personal toilet every day, but they also had to be aware of another fact: that disgusting pile of wastes were now the City´s only source of food, they realized at this point that they were no longer better than common pinworms and this made them to sunk into desperation and shame. This wasn´t right, this wasn´t a natural fate, and under normal circumstances nobody in that City would ever have to obey this ordinary girl, even less to live in under such inhumane conditions.  

 

The local Goverment quickly ordered to all available personal to report to work at the south island in order to try to chemically treat and process as much waste as they could over night, because they know very well that Camila wouldn´t allow anybody to keep any real food in their houses, and that she would make use of the “toilet” again, probably at the morning and she wouldn´t like to find a dirty place.

 

The habitants of Imperial City learned from their previousl lesson and basically nobody dared to openly or freely insult Camila anymore, since they feared her fury, they were just there in silence observing the show and trying to not upset her, however, their inner thoughts were another different thing, and she noticed it thanks to the neural interface.

 

A lot of people hated her for enslaving the city, for the damage she caused earlier where they probably lost some friends or family or simply because now they would be forced to eat her wastes to survive while working for her to death; some others didnt wanted to obey her, mainly because she was a woman, or a latina, and a mexican; a lot of women were jealous of her, and definitvely she wasn´t a bit surprised to find out that lot of men (and even women) had sexual fantasies about her.

 

Camila was still learning all the tricks that the neural interface could allow her to do, and remembered how Dr. Xing told her she could manipulate the feelings and even command the minds of the shrunken people, by artificially inducing moderate to severe “pain” to punish certain actions, behaviors or even thoughts, while also producing feelings like “joy” to enforce other kind of behaviors, she saw this as a golden opportunity to test this technology.

 

“Ok then, I see you already learned to behave, which is encouranging to me, but only in the exterior, and guess what? I can read your minds and I know perfectly all the horrible, racist and misogynous and sometimes, perverted thoughts about me, and I need you to correct them, right now”- stated Camila, while shrinking the City till it was the size of a marble again, and took it between her colossal fingers.

 

“Neural Interface. Command: From now on, any person in this City who have negative or perverted feelings or thoughts about me, my family or my friends will experience moderate pain as long as they keep thinking or feeling the same; if they relapse, the pain will be stronger and if they do it again the pain will be intense till they completely clean these thoughts of their minds. Execute command!” Said Camila in high voice.

 

Camila knew she could simply manipulate their feelings of the people to be “rewarded” with joy if they had positive thoughts about her, but even if this was never part of her plan at first, based in the very first impression she had with the population where she got insulted and ofended to no end by those people, she didn´t wanted to make things easier for the habitants of her City, she wanted to break them, physically, mentally and emotionally, till they genuinely started to take her seriously and treat her with the respect she knew she deserved, even if this means they will have to learn it the hard way.

 

For the habitants of the City this was the worst scenario possible, they lost a war, got shrunk and enslaved, got cut off the rest of the world and now their fate was in the hands of a crazy giant girl who just took a huge shit over their City, but not only that, this cruel girl was totally serious about forcing all of them to consume her wastes instead of real food, and she also demanded all population to work for her in 24/7 basis, with no leisure activities, and barely any available time to properly rest… and all of this, whith a smile on their faces and without even being able to have negative thoughts about Camila or her family or friends.

 

They knew there was no escape, they couldn´t even comitt suicide to escape this hell since their own neural chips would prevent it, and now, they were never safe, not even inside their own mind since Camila could know exactly what were they thinking and could severely punish them at any moment; they needed to do whatever they can to control their own inner thoughts and start thinking only possitive things about their captor to avoid the intense pain, however this would be a bigger challenge that anything they could ever imagine.

 

That night, Camila went to sleep in her comfy bed, thinking about all the posible ways she could use the City for her benefit; however, for the habitants of Imperial City, it was the start of the darkest night in their entire lives, descending into madness in order to avoid any negative feeling or thought about their new Goddess or suffering the consequences!

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, I am open to any opinion to improve and if this receives positive feedback I think we can continue it soon!