- Text Size +

Stevie came as the last droplets of the blonde giantess’s pee dropped into the toilet. His sperm landed on the cork ground before him and disappeared into it within seconds. He was panting, buzzing from the excitement of watching the woman piss, totally unaware of his presence. He was so absorbed in his guilty pleasure, that he didn’t notice the door to the bathroom stall behind him opening. 


 


***


 


Stacey was getting restless. Chloe had been in the bathroom for a few minutes now but made so sign of coming out. Even if she did, what chance did Stacey, standing less than a millimetre tall, have of getting her attention? Least of all from the floor? She had to get to higher ground, but how? Stacey looked behind her at the towering sinks that shot into the air. She thought about trying to climb them, but the sheer face before her was miles high and smooth. She saw a group of people rushing towards the bathroom door, having probably decided that it was their only hope of escape. She was left with two others who remained by the sink, as the remainder followed like sheep to the huge door. 


 


As if on cue, the huge door burst open, kicked by a titan behind it. The wave of air it generated was enough to sweep the group of runners off of their feet, throwing them onto their backs in its wake. One of the men looked up, sitting on his backside, at the now open doorway. He had just enough time to see the sole of the shoe before it hit him. 


 


Stacey screamed as the enormous shoe landed amidst the runners, crushing at least three people in the blink of an eye, their bodies vanishing with a crunch that was overshadowed by the piercing squeak of the shoe. The brown, leather show belonged to a gargantuan man, his thick legs and bulging belly the only things visible to the tiny people at present. One of the women on the floor before him looked up and saw nothing beyond the ballooning belly that spread around his already wide waist. 


 


She screamed as his other foot swung over her, slamming down as it took his weight and splattering her against the tile beneath him. He twisted on her toes as the door swung closed behind him, then stepping forward onto another pair of helpless shrunken people. Their bodies too were reduced to mush as his obese form trod on them without the slightest realisation. With another stride, he was clear of the group that had tried to escape, but as Stacey looked on in terror, she saw only one man stand back up, nothing left of the others besides tiny spots of red goop. 


 


Stacey wanted to vomit as she looked up at the giant with pure hatred in her heart. How could someone kill so many people without even thinking about it? His bulging torso was laden with fat, beneath a white t-shirt soaked in his own sweat. He wore jeans that were a little too tight for him, which didn’t match his formal brown shoes in the slightest. Stacey guessed that the oaf was in his late 30s, but he could have been older, his fat cheeks red with effort and his blubbering mouth half open as he panted. His steps caused even larger earthquakes than had Chloe’s, a testament to his weight. He too investigated the cubicles, until finally entering the one beside Chloe’s. 


 


***


 


Stevie only snapped out of his trance when he heard the door slam behind him and the lock click into place. He turned around to see an enormous white sheet fill his vision. The sweat-sodden t-shirt was pushed forwards by newcomer’s bulging belly, which wobbled as he panted. His footsteps were shaking the tiny man’s world violently and he had to focus to stop himself from bouncing out of the cave.  


 


***


 


Felix stumbled into the cubicle with a faint urge to urinate. He wiped the sweat from his brow, and he fumbled with his belt. More than anything, he just wanted to get out of his jeans. He had bought them ages ago, before he had put on this much weight, and now he barely fit inside it. He wore it out to look skinnier, but he wasn’t fooling anyone. How was he supposed to get some action when he looked like he did. Honestly, he hadn’t had sex in months, but he just didn’t have time with his part time job, to get in shape.


 


Given all this, he couldn’t believe his luck when he saw the hole in the wall. Felix’s eyes lit up and he looked around, his anxious mind thinking there must have been cameras, but there were none. He stepped tentatively towards the hole about to bend down to look through it.


 


“Hello?” came a feminine voice from beyond, and the huge man stepped back, his cheeks getting even more red.


 


“Um, hi,” he mumbled, “I wasn’t trying to do anything.” 


 


“Do anything with what?” giggled a slurred voice. 


 


“With the glory hole?” Felix replied.


 


“Oooooh, is that what that is?” Chloe asked, here eyes briefly taking in the ring in the wall. She ran an idea through her clouded mind before deciding that she definitely wanted to try it. After all, what did she have to lose? 


 


“Want to give it shot?” she asked, and Felix couldn’t believe his luck.


 


“Give it a shot?” he mumbled.


 


“God!” Chloe laughed, “Do I have to spell it out? DO YOU WANT TO FUCK ME?”


 


***


 


Her voice echoed around the bathroom, but as far as she was concerned, its only inhabitants were her and the man in the next stall. Stacey however, couldn’t believe her ears. She never had Chloe pegged for that kind of girl, but she was pleased that she was getting out there. She almost forgot for a second that she was still a tiny human on a bathroom floor, on which a dozen or so like her had just been brutally murdered. She should have been terrified. But all she could think of was her friend, and her only hope of being saved. Trembling, Stacey crept forwards, heading slowly, hesitantly, towards the two occupied stalls. 


 


***


 


Stevie started to get worried as he heard the giant behind him fiddling with his belt buckle, but he couldn’t take his eyes off the older woman from his company. The blonde walked over to the hole with a sway in her hips and a grin that the tiny man could just glimpse before it disappeared behind her huge breasts. Her thundering steps shook the thin wall between the cubicles and Stevie thought for a moment that he would fall. He glanced behind him to see how much room he had between himself and the sheer drop behind.


 


The man choked on his own spit when he saw the sight behind him. The giant man had dropped his pants and his boxers to the floor and before the tiny man was Felix’s colossal dick. The average sized erect penis seemed far larger than a building. The towering column of pale meat was pointed towards right at him, the swollen head throbbing in anticipation. Stevie still hadn’t pieced to gather what was happening, but his eyes were once again drawn to Chloe as she readied herself. 


 


The giantess turned her back on the wall, convincing herself that she really wanted to do this. She smirked, wobbling a little on her feet in her drunken state. She smiled as she edged closer to the hole in the wall. Paula screamed as the giantess hovered over her. Her tiny body too weak to get out of the way. She watched her colossal foot fall beside her and she thought that she would surely be crushed. The side of her dark blue heel rose like a small house only few arm-lengths beside the broken woman. She could see up the length of her huge, pale leg, right up her skirt. 


 


The giantess’s enormous ass swayed high above in the heavens, its pale, juicy flesh wobbling with her movement. Leaning forwards, the giantess reached down to pull up the already short skirt from around her booty. With a flick of her fingers, the fabric shot up over the convexity and bunched up around her abdomen, leaving Stevie with a divine view of her humungous buns. Now almost within reach of him, the colossal mounds were far larger than anything he had ever seen. Stevie shook with delight and excitement as the planet-sized rear came ever closer. 


 


Chloe deftly tucked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and ripped them down to her knees. The motion was so rapid that Paula thought for sure that the sky was falling upon her, the black material stopping abruptly in the air, stretched tightly between her meaty legs. 


 


Stevie couldn’t believe his luck, as the recently unsupported flesh of the giantess’s rump wiggled before him. He watched as the goddess bent forwards, raising her ass up and spreading her cheeks, revealing a dark entrance protected by a forrest of golden hairs. The smell of her anus struck him immediately, but he was far too concerned with what came next to be deterred. As the titanic blonde bent forward, her perineum continued to roll into view, and the puny man came face to face with the veritable canyon of her pussy, this too surrounded by a dense, golden foliage. The two deep pink lips were already moist with a thin white sheen and the fleshy inside was getting nearer and nearer.


 


“Come on in, hun,” Chloe purred, her voice vibrating through the stall. In his delusion, Stevie thought that the beautiful giantess was talking to him, and his own, tiny, erect penis nearly burst from pure anticipation. Unfortunately, his wasn’t the only member ready to enter Chloe’s sopping snatch.


 


Stevie heard a deep breathe of excitement from behind him, and any chance of him escaping his fate vanished. He turned his head just in time to see the enormous head of the giant man’s penis barrel towards him like a truck. He raised his tiny arms in an attempt to defend himself, but the hot, throbbing wall of meat whisked him off his feet. The moist skin crashed into him, picking up his body as it charged forwards, and keeping him on it as it approached its destination. 


 


Stevie opened his mouth to scream as his tiny body crashed into a second, hot surface but his cry was swallowed up by the drenched flesh along with the rest of his body. He felt the giantess’s moan vibrate through her body as the colossal cock pressed him against her pussy. The force pushing against his entire body was immense, and the tiny man felt like he was going to pop, but with a sloppy swish, the giant’s penis slipped into place and forced him inside his giantess employee. 


 


As he burst into her vagina, through the tight hole of her introitus, he had a moments respite from the powerful forces that he been crushing him. He found himself sinking in the soft, wet flesh inside of Chloe’s sex, breathing in the heavy air in the darkness. Sadly, this didn’t last long as from behind him came the giant’s cock. The massive tower of meat had successfully stretched open the woman’s pussy and ploughed deeper into her. Stevie was once again smothered by the head of the dick and pushed further into the goddess. He felt himself being pushed against giving walls as he shot deeper into Chloe, and mercifully his advance halted before he hit her cervix. 


 


With the wall and his belly before him, Felix could only thrust so far, and as a result, the pathetic spec of a man on his dick wasn’t pulverised between his meat and the inside fo the gorgeous woman’s pussy. A moan erupted from deep within the blonde and Stevie felt it reverberate through his body. Without warning, he felt movement, but it wasn’t the man moving. Chloe rocked forwards on her feet, pulling her body away until only the tip of the man’s cock was inside her. The puny spec of a man was drawn back too, and thought that he was going to escape. 


 


Unfortunately for him, just before the enormous head popped out of her vagina, Chloe slammed backwards, thrusting the shaft deep inside her once more. Stevie was thrown back in, but the speed of the motion was such that he ended up falling behind the head of the penis. He screamed in the moist, squelching cave as he slipped between the wall and the cock, his body sinking into the throbbing masses. 


 


The ramming continued, and each time the enormous cock ploughed over his body, Stevie found himself getting weaker and weaker. The heat was slowly become less unbearable and all in all, the ear-shattering squelching and moaning was getting quieter … as Stevie gadded into a turbulent sleep. His body was battered beyond belief and as the sheer force of the rocking motion bashed his brain around inside his tiny skull, he lost consciousness. To him, the experience had been akin to jetting off in a rocket, and the rapid accelerations had proved too much for him. 


 


The assault on Chloe’s pussy, and in turn Stevie’s minuscule body, lasted for a few more minutes, culminating in an explosion of biblical proportions. The enormous man uttered a loud roar that shook the bathroom stalls as he pumped gallons of cum into Chloe’s waiting vagina. The hot, sticky mess filled the available space, washing over and drowning Stevie’s unconscious body. His eye flickered for a second, as the blood filling his skull and compressing his brain, still allowed him to register that he was drowning. He gasped raggedly, sucking in the mixture of the giant’s semen and the goddess’s juices. 


 


Chloe too was gasping as she leaned her bare ass again the wall of the bathroom stall. Her hands were on her knees and she shook her head to flick the hair out of it. The man on the other side was also panting, but slowly pulled his rapidly deflating penis out of her. 


 


The soft column emerged with a wet pop, and Chloe gasped as the sensation shot excitement through her. Neither one noticed the droplet of cum that dripped off towards the floor. It was a tiny amount and neither one would have even noticed it, but it made a big difference to someone else. 


 


Paula shouldn’t have screamed as the ball of goop fell towards her. Then at least she may not have had it enter her mouth as well as her nostrils. The warm, white droplet exploded over her crippled body, and clung to her like glue, covering every part of her. She couldn’t move, but even with the pain she felt, she willed her arms to do something, as the sticky goo entered her throat and clogged her airways. The two gods basked in pleasure above her, as the insignificant girl suffocated in a mere drop of the products of their sex. If anyone small enough could see her, they would have seen Paula’s bloodies, broken body, spasm in the cum in a desperate attempt to survive, before slowly fading to stillness. 


 


***


 


After what seemed like forever, Stacy heard the sound of a lock click. She looked up excitedly for her friend to emerge, as she stood right before the door so that there was no way for Chloe to miss her. She started waving her arms before the door even started to swing. 


 


Unfortunately, the colossal blonde stepped out before the swing had finished, and her own foot came between her and her shrunken friend before she could spot her. Stacy was still smiling, not having realised what was happening, when the heavy sole of the titans heel obliterated her with a click. Chloe was totally unaware of what she had done as she strode out, leaving only a pool of blood and flesh to mark where Stacy had once existed. She proceeded to wash her hands and leave the bathroom, to look for her friend and head home. She made a mental note to apologies for taking so long.