- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

quick story i wrote over 30 mins, let me know what you think could be improved or just what you thought of it

You opened your eyes expecting to wake up in your room again but there was nothing there, no windows or walls just a dark place with just a thin line of light shining above you. Whatever you were laying on felt cold and smooth, as you got up to try and understand where you were.
Finally after at least half an hour of wandering slowly through this dark space you finally heard a sound, a faint voice in the distance calling out to quiet to understand clearly. Then a sudden boom from behind as your world lights up slightly before gravity itself changed and you felt your surroundings being lifted up into the air and then dropped down just as quickly. With the new light your situation is a little clearer but still confusing, the surface below you appears to be slightly yellow and the walls surrounding you across the yellow plains are white with a white ceiling covering it all.
Looking up at the ceiling its suddenly torn away filling your view with a blinding light for a few seconds, as your view comes back you see the face of a woman towering above you looking into the distance with the faint murmur of what sounds like a new channel in the background. You try yelling up at this huge woman still trying to grasp your situation but she never looks down, your just to small for her to hear over the sound of the TV.
Finally she looks down at you but here eyes just glaze over you as a massive silver butter knife comes into view right above you and quickly slams into the surface cutting straight through it, her fingers begin to push the knife right at you scoping you up and lifting you out of the container which you finally learn was just a butter container in her fridge. Still screaming up at her you fail to notice the giant slice of toast she slams you into and begins to drag the knife and you back and forth across, you feel all the little crumbs pounding you around beneath the knife and the butter melting under you sliding you off the huge blade leaving you stranded in the center of the toast covered in butter.
Realizing your problem you need to get off here before she starts eating, to avoid becoming her breakfast you begin climbing over crumbs and bits of butter in your way making slow but steady progress occasionally looking up to see her still watching TV unaware of your struggle below. Just as you start getting confident you see the knife descending again this time covered in what looks like peanut butter, it slams down on the edge in front of you and begins grinding towards you faster than you could ever hope to move. The thick and sticky substance spreads right over you pinning you down to the toast with just an arm and your head poking out above. Staring up at the goddess that just put you through hell, she reaches down and grabs the toast but instead of taking a bite just drops it onto a plate and carries it over to a table nearby. Without warning she yells "JESS! YOUR BREAKFAST IS READY!" Almost deafening you. She then looks down at the plate and finally her eyes actually seem to look right at you giving you a brief moment of joy thinking she will save you but that's cut off as she mutters "HMM, MUST HAVE BOUGHT CRUNCHY, OH WELL" as she turns and walks away.
Looking around for anyway out of this you spot her walking around the corner a young girl in a school uniform walking straight towards you and sitting down in front of you gazing down at the toast before getting up to grab a drink. Watching the 2 giants in the kitchen you see the mother hug her daughter and leave, her daughter finishes pouring the drink and begins walking back to you while changing the channel on the TV.
As soon as she sits down she glances down at you and picks up the toast before she goes back to staring at the TV, slowly raising it to her mouth you see her pink lips roll against each other as her mouth opens to reveal her set of shiny white teeth and tongue, with her eyes glued to the TV she takes her first bite, her teeth crunching through the toast shattering your world, followed by her lips coming down to seal it off. She pulls you back away from her huge mouth slightly as the chewing starts, you listen to her mouth crunch and churn the food within occasionally her lips part showing you the horror of her breakfast.
Each bite she takes gets closer and closer to you hardly ever looking down just taking bite after bite effortlessly eating her breakfast for today.
Finally she looks down with you on the edge right where she next bite will be. Her eyes inspect the toast with a half interested gaze, finally falling on you as she licks her massive slightly shiny pink lips leaving behind a few specs of food and yawning giving you a front row seat to her whole mouth. You see all that remains of her breakfast, crumbs litter the cavern and small specs are stuck to her teeth which her tongue struggles against to remove. "I HATE IT WHEN MUM BUYS CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER, THE CHRUNCHY BITS ALWAYS GET STUCK IN MY TEETH" she booms out with you right in front of her mouth sighing before bring you close and parting her lips pushing you right into her mouth, all around is the wet cavern of her mouth surrounded by white teeth slightly stained with food, bordered with the lips that are slowly closing sealing you in darkness. Its still for a moment before you hear the loudest laugh you've ever heard boom out from behind as she giggles at something on TV. As her laugh echoes around you with light filling her mouth she chomps down and crunches you between her teeth throwing you around to the other side and chomping again grinding you into the mash that was her toast before swallowing and washing it all down with her drink, licking her lips after and letting out a small burp.