- Text Size +

Peter

It was Monday. And that meant I had to be up early, cook breakfast for the girls, get them ready, send them off and then go to work myself. A work as a secretary, ya that is my job here as a male.

"Hmmmmm," came a sound I was so familiar with.

When my other senses caught up to me, I recognized the familiar feeling of warmth. Wrapped around me was a long pair of arms, pulling me close to a large torso. On my lower side was an even longer leg, draped over my thigh and hooking itself between my lower legs and feet.

Stacy always passed by at night to cuddle with me like a teddy, despite my multiple attempts to stop her. It was cute when she was younger but now her developing body was making me uncomfortable. I mean I am human. In my world it is frowned upon for a man my age to cuddle with a girl her age. Here it was normal for the girls to cuddle with dads, but I was just not used to the idea... not yet.

And the fact that I woke up every morning with a boner as she pulled me closer to her body made me uneasy. At least this morning she had spooned me from the back instead of pulling my face and crotch towards and facing her.

With a sigh I pushed Stacy's arms off me. She grumbled a bit but gave way. If she didn't want to let me go I wouldn't be going anywhere. In response to my movement, she also withdrew her leg. I did not know how heavy it got until it was off me. She was indeed getting bigger by the day.

I rolled over the bed then got into a seated position before turning towards Stacy. She was always cute when she slept. In peace, not a worry in the world. Just sleeping and lightly snoring.

I could not help but smile just looking at her. She was just so precious, despite the fact that she towered over me. I chuckled. Who would ever thought that a small guy like me would be caring for amazons.

Like most week days, I started off with a shower, the night was warm and with a mini giant body wrapped around me all night, I worked up a sweat. After a refreshing shower it was time to make breakfast. By this time Jane would be awake, leaving me to care for Stacy in my bed.

Propping up the table, I made my way to Jane's room to make sure she was up. Sure enough she was. That left the young one.

"Stacy," I sang, shaking her roughly. My "roughly" would be gentle for her.

"Hmmmm," she grumbled again. She was a heavy sleeper.

"Its time to wake up now Stace," I said to her ear as I stroked her hair off her face.

"No," she frowned and buried her face into the pillows. I smiled.

"Come on now you oversized potato sack," I chuckled pushing her even more.

This time she responded by shooting up her arm, wrapped it around me and pulled me face first into her chest, "5 more minuted."

I tried to fight it but ended up being pulled tighter. She was awake. This was her way of being playful, "Stace. Please let me go. We have to start the day."

She ignored me.

"Stacy..."

Again, nothing.

I sighed and gave in. "Fine. 5 minutes."

Her grip loosened up as I felt air wash over my head when she sighed. It was warm in her embrace. And I felt safe. I guess that was why girls like taller guys in my world. It was nice to cuddle with someone so large. I just wished we could stay like this bit longer. But 5 minutes was all I could spare.

.........................................................................................................

"You really thought that was going to make me happy!?" Came the loud angered voice of my boss, Ms. Ava. Right now she was in a meeting, and it seemed like she did not like what she heard.

My job here in the company was like the stereotypical secretary position back on earth. I basically had to look pretty and do everything my boss wanted. It was the only work I could get in this female dominated world.

My boss had a temper and an ego. If she wanted something she got it. When she didn't, she made a hell out of things until a solution presented itself. And the thing was she always found a solution.

It was hard for a male to work here in the amazon realm. Everyday I get cat called, wooed/flirted with, eyed, and much more. But what really disturbed me was how the women seemed to think I was not capable to do much of the work assigned to me because I was a male. Like I was only here in to be the pretty face that greeted my boss's guests and get them coffee. It really puts into perspective what working females on earth went through in the older day.

So here I was with my boss's morning coffee, already late because of my 5 minutes with Stacy. Late from home, late to the coffee shop, meaning long line and me lagging behind with my boss's coffee. Plus, she was not in a forgiving mood.

"That for the boss, Pete." I almost jumped from my skin. It was a miracle the coffee did not spill. Turning around I was greeted by the sight of Nell's long legs. She was like the real secretary of Ms. Ava. Did everything for her that I was not "fit" to accomplish myself.

"Uhm... Ya," I stated with clear nerves creeping up my back.

"Wow, sucks to be you right now." Nell chuckled. "You know she likes her coffee as soon as she gets here. Its almost like she is mad because of the lack of it."

I had the same hunch. Boss really loved her coffee and settling for anything either than the one from her favorite shop was unthinkable. Yup, I was in a big mess already. I just wished she would yell at the women inside till the day was done. That way I did not have to face her.

But, of course that would not happen. And with the looks of it, the ladies were getting out.

"PETE," Ms. Ava shouted.

Her voice made my heart stop.  I looked up at Nell who gave me a good luck look as she caressed my head before taking off. Now I was alone. With shaking legs I made my way to face my boss.

Ms. Ava was a tall amazon, about 256 cm in height. She had a stern yet pretty face with fierce eyes. Her hair was raven red and she wore it in a bun that accentuated her beauty and professionalism. She was facing the window, her arms behind her back, her back straightened in a power pose and her head up high. This was the pose she made when she was going to rib someone apart.

Safe to say, I was terrified.

"Pete," came the soft voice of Ms. Ava. The calm before the storm.

"Yes, ma'am." My body just kept shaking waiting for the unexpected.

"Do you have my coffee?"

There it was. The coffee. I did not hesitate to walk over to her desk and left it as close to her as possible before walking back to my original position.

She let me wait a bit. This was her way to show she was in charge. I did not know exactly how long she just stood there, but for me it felt like eternity. But she she did turn, she gave me this look that scared me to the core. She was in a no-fuck-mood. She walked over to the coffee, brought it to her lips and took a sip.

"Its cold," she said in her soft monotone voice.

I cringed in fear. What was I suppose to say? Sorry? Give an excuse? Well she did not appreciate either of those. Quiet was the best option.

I watched as she slowly walked over to the trash and discarded the "cold" beverage. "Do you like your job, Pete?"

Not sure where this was going but I had to answer. I needed this job, it was the only job I could find. So I guess I I do like it. "Yes ma'am. I like this job very much."

"I dont think you do," she said without as much as a chance in tone or volume. "Because you have not shown me how much you appreciate it."

I heart beat harder with every word that came out of her.

"How long have you been with us, Pete?"

"A year and a half, ma'am."

"A year and a half," She turned to face me, her eyes examining my from head to toe. "You have been with us a year and a half and you still fail to comprehend that I require my coffee as soon as I get in."

I did not know what to do. Right now she was in a monotone state. It made it hard to understand what she was going to do next. And anything I might do or say could set her off and get me fired.

"Do I ask much from you, Pete.?"

"No ma'am," I said in a soft voice. Even if I did do a lot it was not the answer she was looking for.

"So I am completely baffled on how you fail to do such a simple job," Ms. Ava said with a sigh as she sat on her chair. Even then she still looked big and scary to me. "People told me not to get a male to work for me. They told me you would slow me down, that you were better off at home cooking and cleaning, waiting for your lover to come home so you can please away the stress from their day."

I heard this many times too. Either said directly in front of me or behind my back when some of my coworkers commented about males in the work place.

"Are those people wrong Pete? Did I make a mistake hiring you," she said as she leaned toward into her desk, using her elbows to support her weight.

She stared at me so hard I could not speak with a stammer, "No-o-o-o, Ma'am."

"Then why the fuck is my coffee cold," she finally raised her voice.

I stood there and quaked. She did not expect anything else from me now. I just needed to wait for her decision if I still had a job or not. The wait was long, well at least it felt like it. But I stood still none the less. She then rose from her sit, walked in front of her desk and sat down, still looking down at me with her hands crossed.

"I do not know what to do with you Pete," she sighed. "should I fire you... Should I let you stay even if you keep making mundane mistakes... Tell me Pete, what can you do for me that will make me change my mind and keep you."

"I will do anything ma'am," I did not know how those words would effect me in the future. But I had to say it to keep my job. I needed it to raise my amazon girls.

"Anything?" Ms. Ava's eye brows raised with curiosity and a hint of pleasure. Like this what what she wanted to hear from me. "I will remember that, Pete."

She then rose back up walked towards me. I watched as her size came into play. It looked like she was getting bigger. The clack of her heels made her approach more menacing. She was right in front of me, smiling. Her hand slowly made its way to my cheek, caressing it so gently it felt wrong. It was then that I remembered all those stories back on earth, where the male boss took advantage of the female workers. And here was my amazon boss, and I feared she would take advantage of me. It happened a lot to males here in the amazon realm. Why would I be an exception. But hey I needed this job, it this was what I had to go through for the girls, I would gladly do it.

"You may go."

This took me by surprise. She was not going to Have her way with me? Was I fired? I needed to know, "uhm Ms. Ava... I can go?"

"Ya," she said as she got back to work. Like nothing just happened.

"Uhm... Am I... Uhhh."

"Fired?" She said as she looked at me. "No, Pete. At least not yet. Despite my better judgement, I will keep you. I realised there are still things I need from you."

I stood there with many questions.

"You may leave now, Pete." Her words snapped me back to reality. I nodded before heading out.