- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Had this story in my head for quite some time now, needed to write it down before I forget.

Peter

Hi my name is Peter. And here is a story telling what its like to raise amazons.

Once upon a time there was a man and a woman who fell in love. The man was tall, standing about 210 cm, big for human standards. The woman was tall, well, she was even taller. Standing about 278 cm (9.1 ft), she was an amazon from another realm who fell in love with a human from earth.

The first years was like paradise for them. It only got better when they got their first daughter. Three years later the woman announced she was having another girl. The family celebrated and for that year it was perfect.

But like most good things it had to come to an end.

The man had met his end in a freak accident on earth. Drunk driver lost control, hit a truck, truck hits other cars, cars exploded, chaos follows and in the end over 16 people lost their lives.

 The amazon, who loved her daughters did all she could to raise them well. But she could not stay in the human realm anymore. She had to go back to the realm of the amazons.

So the question now is how the hell did I come to raise amazons?

Well my involvement with the amazons happened two years before the man died. You see the man had a previews wife. But no I am not his son. I am the other woman's son from another man entirely. I came to live with the man's new family when my own mother died.

The man and his new wife were more than happy to have me, they were good people. And for what little time I had with them I started to feel like part of the family. But then the man died. And the woman decided to go back the the amazon realm. She offered me to come along but I decided to stay and make a life for myself on earth.

We parted on good term, and I did promise to come visit. The girls did love me. They saw me as a brother, and they always wanted a brother. And in all honesty I loved them like my sisters.

My reunion with them was not as happy as it could be. In fact it was due to another tragedy. The woman was diagnosed with an amazonian disease. When I heard, I instantly packed my bags and came to the amazon realm to help where I can.

For years I sadly watched the biggest and strongest woman I knew slowly succumb to her illness. And not long after I was in my black suit grieving the 3rd parent taken from me.

With her departure, it was now just the girls to fend for themselves. I was not going to let that happen. The man and the woman picked me up when I had no one else to care for me. I was not about to let their daughters go unguarded when they both departed the realm of the living.

So now here I am in a new world that is totally different from human's earth. I did not know what I got myself into. You see in my world men were in charge of most things, though that really did not please many people and so they did something about it. But here in the amazon realm the women were in charge and men could not do anything about it.

You see, men and women on earth had a height difference of about a couple of cm/inches (around 10 cm, I dont really know the exact number). In the amazon realm that difference was way harsher. Where a man stands at 180 cm average, the women stood 245 cm (8 ft) average. Here it was seen as comical for a man to think he was equal to a woman. The best example of the man and woman's relationship here would be like one before women liberation movement on earth. That means men were kept at home, seen as sex objects, controlled by women, not given the right to vote or any other right beside being alive.

Ok it was not as bad as it seems, definitely not like slavery. Here a man could make a name for himself, free to do many things. It just had to be allowed by their woman guardian. Sure, there were many single hubbies (what they call husbands) raising families. It was just much more simple for them to find a woman partner to take care of them.

So here I am, in a new world raising girls who were seen by many to be my future. I was suppose to raise them, and they were suppose to take care of me when they were of age. This was totally different from my previews life, but like I said, I was not about to give up on these girls.

Here is all you need to know about us:

Jane is the oldest daughter. She is tall even for an amazonian her age, just like mother. She stands at 262 cm (8.6 ft) at 16 years old and is still growing. Her eyes are grey, her hair is brown. My relationship with her started off great. But losing her mother and getting into her teen years resulted in her being a slight rebel. But none the less I still care for her, and I know she does me.

Stacy is the young one. She is tall for her age too (amazon-wise), 248 cm (8.1 ft) at age 12 and still growing. Her hair is dirty blonde. Her eyes are grey. Unlike her sister, Stacy's relationship with me maintained pretty well. She adores me, ok maybe a little too much. I was there to comfort her when her mom died and since then she comes to me for all her troubles. That's maybe why she is really attached to me.

As for me... Well I am short, even for human standards. Yup, was not related to the towering step dad so I did not get his height. I stand at 170 cm at age 24, have dark brown hair (almost black), and my eyes are light brown. I care for my "sisters". I would do anything for them. My relationship is as stated above. We are a family and despite the social difference in our two worlds they respect me more than they should. I guess they are half human after all, and of course they were raised well.


.............................................................................................................


Present day

"For the last time Jane. You cant go to that party," I said in the most authoritative voice I could muster. Despite my hand shivering.

"And why not," she replied as she crossed her arms and gave me that look most teens have when they argue with their elders.

"Because, Jane... You are still grounded from what you did to that poor girl." I huffed. I was intimidated when she gave me that look. Most teens could do nothing to their parents when they were mad or annoyed. But she towered over me, if she wanted she could put me on her lap and give me the spanking.

The only reason I had the courage to face her was because of Stacy. She was watching intently not far away, ready to jump in if Jane acted out. She was like my guardian, funny because I was legally hers until she gets of age. Of course Jane never really got violent towards me, but Stacy was not giving anything to chance. I was her little doll and she would not let anything happen to me.

"She hurt my friend," Jane stated quite sharply. "So I hurt her. Why am I punished for doing what's right."

"'What's right' in the worse case scenario is giving her a black eye. You know, 'eye for an eye'. You put her in the hospital, Jane."

"Shouldn't have messed with my friend," the towering girl mumbled as her gaze dropped to the ground. She knew she was at the wrong. No matter how mean and bad she wanted to be, she was still her mother's daughter. And inside she was a kind girl, just one with a really bad temper.

I sighed and made my way to her. I had to pull my head all the back to see her face. I straightened up a bit but even then I was still shorter than her breast. I extended my hands to hers before continuing. "Look Jane, I am so proud that you stood up for Kevin. In fact, I am happy that that that brat is in the hospital. She had it coming. But you have to know that what you did was still wrong. And I will not allow you girls to go down to that brat's level."

Jane breath deeply and accepted my hands. Her's completely dwarfed mine, engulfing it as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"You are better than her." I said as I stared into her eyes. She had her mother's eyes. They both did.

She responded by nodding meekly before heading back to her room leaving me with Stacy. And that was yet another close call dealing with Jane. So far I got lucky. But who knows, maybe one day she realise she did not have to listen to me. That she in fact had power over me in this world, and physically she also held all the cards. It was slim chance that she act out to me, but then again I have Stacy to back me up, and she was a fast growing girl.

"Pete," Stacy finally spoke up as she made her way towards me.

I smiled up at her and accepted her embraces. It must be strange seeing a man like me being handled by a young girl like her back on earth. But this was not human earth. And here girls had close relationships with the males in the family, like moms would have with their children on earth.

Stacy was always a sweet heart, a 12 year old in a body that belonged to one some years older. Even as we hugged each other I could feel her developing breasts on my face. And my arms were wrapped around hips that were filling in.

Soon she too will be a taller young woman, and I was scared about the possibility of losing my ally in the house hold. Not that Jane was my enemy or anything. I just felt safe having someone tall backing me up. With her I always felt safe.

"Hey Stacy," I stated in my comfortable position wrapped in her warm embrace.

"Yes Pete," she said as she stroked my head.

"Never grew up."

Life can be hard sometimes. And in this world were a man is seen as second class, it can be way tougher. But nonetheless I will make it work. For the girls sake.

I will raise these amazons.