- Text Size +


Cassie Robins was typing away on her computer, lounging in her favorite easy chair in the living room of her apartment. Being only about 5’6”, her somewhat short stature afforded her the unique ability of reclining comfortably in what might otherwise be an odd sitting position: she was leaning back in the rear-left corner of the seat, her computer resting in her lap, and her right leg resting on the armrest, with her bare foot facing outward.
She wasn’t expecting any visitors that particular Friday night, so Cassie was already in her pajamas—or, at least, what she normally wore as pajamas on a hot, summer evening: a thin, cotton tank top and silky-smooth, teal-and-blue-striped nylon panties. Such an outfit wasn’t out of the ordinary for her: she and her husband, Nick, would often lounge around in their underwear during the evening time. It was THEIR apartment; they could literally walk around naked if they wanted to, not that they would. They weren’t prudes by any means; they were both young, vibrant, 27yr olds, and it certainly didn’t hurt either of their libidos to see each other in their underwear.
Cassie sat with her lips curled, deep in thought, wondering what to type next into the document she was working on. She sighed, shaking out her short, shoulder-length, brown hair, and had just begun tapping out her next sentence, when she felt a tiny inch on her left foot. Not wanting to move from such a comfortable position, she wiggled it slightly, hoping to curb the sensation.
For a moment, it seemed to have worked, and Cassie went back to her typing; then, a few moments later, the itch returned—this time, on her shin.
Cassie grunted irritably as she reached down to brush off and scratch her leg. She’d just gotten comfortable, and now she’d have to shift positions because of a stupid itch; to make matters worse, she’d now developed a cramp in her other leg. With a frustrated sigh, Cassie removed her right leg from the armrest and stretched both of her short legs out in front of her chair, then lowered her feet to the floor before returning to work.
Then, just as Cassie was getting relaxed, she suddenly felt something crawling up her leg.
Cassie froze in place; her eyes went wide!
“Is there a bug on me?!” she thought aloud, trying not to freak out.
Doing her best not to move too much, Cassie slowly lifted her right foot off the floor and moved it towards her other leg.
I’ll get ya THIS time, she thought to herself, and with one swift motion, Cassie slapped her foot onto the itch...
GOTCHA!
Then, unexpectedly, Cassie swore she heard a tiny squeak....and felt something wiggling between her toes!
She immediately set her computer on the armrest of her chair and lifted her right foot into her lap, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever she’d caught.
Cassie gasped; there was a tiny arm waving frantically from between her scrunched toes! She immediately relaxed her foot....and quickly spotted a tiny man stuck between her second and third toes.
“Honey!?” she exclaimed, lifting her foot gently, “Geez, are you OK?! I almost squished you!”
Cassie carefully plucked her tiny husband, Nick, from between her toes, and gently placed him in her palm before bringing him up to her face.
“Are you all right?” she asked again, tilting her head sympathetically.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Nick squeaked, feeling the gaze from her big, brown eyes. “Not the reaction I was expecting, though.”
“Well, what did you expect?!” Cassie cried softly, “I thought you were a BUG!”
“I was just trying to surprise you,” Nick replied defensively.
“Well, color me surprised!” she chided him. “What were you THINKING?!”
“Please don’t be mad, sweetie,” Nick begged her. “I just wanted to get small for you, and you know how much I love seeing you like this, how beautiful I think you are, and how sexy I find your body, especially when I’m this size.”
“Mm-hm,” Cassie uttered with disbelief, “you little flatterer. You were just hoping to play with my feet, weren’t you?”
Nick turned beet red, scratching the back of his head with guilt.
“Aw,” Cassie cooed at him, pouty lipped, “how can I stay mad at you? You’re so cute when you’re small.”

Ever since he was a teenager, Nick often fantasized about being tiny in the presence of giant girls, especially those he was sweet on. It was a kink that never failed to get him aroused, and it only grew stronger when he met Cassie. The two of them had now been married for nearly 5 years, and had dated for several years before that, and Nick often fantasized about being small around her: walking up and down her plus-sized body, hopping up and down on her bare breasts, being rolled around and played with between her feet, and even going inside her, pretending his tiny body was a little sex toy, duty bound to pleasure her. Often times, the two lovers would role play in bed, with Nick pretending to get small for her, and Cassie telling him what she’d do to him if he WERE that small: rolling him around under her feet and between her toes; covering him with body wash and using him as a little bar of soap, washing every part of her wet, naked body; and using him as a little sex toy to pleasure herself, and Nick relished every minute she pretended with him.
It hadn’t always been that way, though. Nick had always been shy and somewhat reclusive, which prevented him from revealing his little fetish to anyone, even to Cassie. She was a kind, sweet-natured person, with a tender smile that could disarm anyone, but despite her loving nature, Nick was still very apprehensive about telling her, afraid she’d think him weird, possibly even shun him.
Several months after the two were engaged, despite his inhibitions, Nick realized that if Cassie was going to be his wife, he wanted her to know about his “little” kink, and how much it turned him on, especially when thinking about her. He still tried to be slick, however, telling her it was an erotic dream he’d had, just in case she wasn’t accepting.
At first, it DID sound kind of strange, but the more Cassie thought about it, the more she found the idea somewhat erotic. Soon, Cassie realized just how much she loved it, and really started getting into it too.
Alas, though Cassie never failed to satisfy him, Nick still felt unfulfilled. He wished that he really COULD experience being small with her, but it was physically impossible, something left only to fantasies and the imagination.
Then, while he was surfing the internet one day, Nick came across a book written by a yogic master about learning how to manipulate your body with your mind. The whole thing sounded like hogwash, but when he read some of the reviews and testimonials by people who bought it, he became more intrigued. There were people testifying how the practice helped them lose weight, quit smoking, and beautify and sculpt their bodies without the need for plastic surgery; the real kicker, however, was those who claimed to be able to change their physical characteristics. Several people, tired to their short statures, claimed to have added inches to their height, with one man even claiming to increase his height from a mere 5’4” to an astonishing 6’1”, just by willing it so.
Nick immediately purchased and read the book cover to cover, spending months focusing his mind and meditating, praying that he could become disciplined enough to be able to reduce his size it will. For a while, nothing happened, and Nick only became more and more frustrated, but he held fast and didn’t give up. Soon, he actually found that he was able to control his dreams, often lucid dreaming about being shrunk around Cassie, and several other women, yet in the real world, things remained unchanged.
Finally, after almost a year of dedicated hard work, and just when he thought his fantasies would never come true, Nick had a breakthrough: he discovered that if he willed his molecules to compress, he himself could actually begin to reduce in size. At first, Nick only managed to shrink himself a few inches, but then, managed to compress himself by a whole foot, and each time, his body slowly expanded back to normal after a few minutes.
Nick began pushing himself to go smaller and smaller: first a few feet, then 2 feet tall, then 1 foot, and even down to a few inches tall—naturally growing back to normal each time, though he DID find that the smaller he went, the longer it took to grow back. Although he did try focusing and making himself GROW on command, his newfound power seemed to only work one way. Nick initially shrugged it off, though; as long as he grew back to normal naturally, he’d be fine. He’d just have to do more study and meditation to reverse the process, but in the meantime, he was definitely going to have a little fun.
When Nick finally showed off his new power to Cassie, she, naturally, completely freaked out! Once she’d calmed down a bit, however, and Nick demonstrated how the effects always wore off each time without fail, he asked if he could use it to fulfill his fantasies with her. After a few more successful demonstrations, Cassie’s uneasiness faded, and she became more and more open to the idea, until, one day, she finally relented.

That was just a couple of weeks ago, and so far, the two had only enjoyed a couple of sessions just to try it out, and the farthest they’d gone so far was Cassie dangling her feet off the bed, hovering them over Nick’s 3” tall figure, while he gently massaged her soles. Then, just the previous weekend, she allowed him to walk over her naked body, and drop between her legs to rub her clit with his tiny hands, and eventually make love with him at about 6” tall.
That Friday night, however, Nick was in the mood to test the limits of his power. He retired to the bedroom, and shrank himself down to just 1 inch tall—the smallest he’d ever been—his goal: to quietly sneak up on Cassie and climb her magnificent body, hoping she’d be in the mood to “cuddle” that evening.
As Nick scurried into the living room, he got his first glimpse of the goddess sitting nonchalantly in her recliner. He always found it cute way Cassie would contort herself in her chair, especially when she rested her foot on the armrest, as it always gave him a good view of her bare sole. Currently, Nick couldn’t help but ogle her gigantic body in total awe, and the current view he had of the bare sole of her right foot left was breathtaking.
Nick carefully approached his wife unnoticed, until he was just a few inches away from her left foot, pausing to take its glory. Cassie’s feet were actually somewhat small, at least at his normal size; at his current size, however, the foot before him was a monumental hill, with boulder-sized toes that wiggled nonchalantly, and occasionally gripped the carpet fibers beneath them as they gently scrunched and flexed.
After ogling her foot for a minute, Nick carefully climbed up and made his way to her shin. At first, he just had to endure the occasional wiggling of her foot, and Nick giggled to himself when he realized Cassie had no idea it was HE that was crawling up her; he was caught off-guard, however, when her other foot suddenly slammed into him.
Now, Nick lay in Cassie’s open palm, staring nervously into her judgmental face, wondering if he’d taken things too far this time. But Cassie’s glare eventually softened, and she slowly brought her hand up to her lips, planting a light, gentle kiss upon her tiny husband’s body.
“You realize, of course,” Cassie explained with a sly smile, “you’re completely at my mercy now.”
“Well, that’s a chance I’m willing to take,” Nick squeaked back, “just remember: be gentle.”
“You should’ve thought of that BEFORE you made yourself small,” she giggled playfully.
“Wait, wh—“
Nick’s response was cut short as Cassie carefully cupped her hands together and stood up from her chair, heading down the hall to their bedroom.
“Well now,” Cassie whispered as she sat down on the edge of the bed and un-cupped her hands. “What shall I do with you?”
Nick took a deep breath and gulped anxiously, unsure exactly what Cassie was thinking.
“Hm, I think I’d like to feel you under my feet,” she said. “How does that sound?”
Nick nodded excitedly.
“OK,” Cassie giggled, carefully lowering her hand down to the floor. She sat for a moment, ogling her tiny husband in the carpet below her, and delicately brushed her hair behind her ears. Then, Cassie carefully lifted her foot, hovering it over his position, and slowly lowered it to the floor.
The huge foot enveloped Nick’s tiny body, the sole’s soft, wrinkly flesh caressing him as it lightly touched the floor. Cassie slowly moved her foot back-and-forth, rolling her husband’s tiny body beneath her sole, giving herself a little massage in the process, though she was careful not to apply too much pressure. After a few minutes, she moved on to lightly grasping Nick’s tiny figure between her toes, then relaxing her foot, letting him fall gently back onto the carpet. Occasionally, Cassie would scrunch her toes and hold him there for a second, delighting in feeling Nick wiggle in between them, but she made sure to keep a close eye on him, ensuring he never showed any signs of being harmed or suffocated.
Eventually, Cassie felt a noticeable difference in her husband’s size. When she moved her foot and peered beneath it, she found Nick had grown to about 2 inches tall: a good size for the next phase of their playtime.
“You ready to come up?” Cassie asked with a sweet, loving smile.
“You bet!” Nick replied excitedly.
Cassie giggled and gently reached down with her right foot, catching Nick’s tiny body between her big and second toes and lifting him up to the bed. She carefully scooted back on the mattress, pulling her legs in so that her feet faced each other, then un-scrunched her toes, letting Nick fall gently onto the bed. Cassie then slowly scooted her feet together until they touched, holding her 2 inch husband in between, and began gently rubbing her soles back and forth, playfully rolling Nick along her soles. Nick playfully wiggled around, attempting to climb out, but each time he emerged from between her soles, Cassie would giggle softly and use her index finger to gently push him back down, reveling in toying with him, and taking pride in the fact that her tiny husband was enjoying it.
After a short while, Cassie carefully opened her feet, cupping Nick between her soles.
“How ya doin’?” she cooed at him, stroking him with her finger.
“Wonderful,” Nick sighed.
“Good. I’m glad,” she whispered, giggling. “Are you ready to move on?”
“Oh yeah!”
Cassie slowly removed her tank top, exposing her D-cup-sized breasts, then leaned forward a bit, letting her bare chest hang down over Nick’s tiny form. The tiny man stared in awe at the gigantic breasts above him—just one of the many perks of having a plus sized wife, her breast size was naturally augmented. After she let him ogle her for a bit, Cassie carefully plucked Nick from between her feet and laid back on her pillow, plopping him square onto the middle of her chest, her two supple mountains on either side of him.
“Now, it’s time for YOU to please ME,” she said softly.
Nick knew exactly what Cassie meant, instinctively climbing atop her left breast. His bare feet sunk into the soft, supple flesh beneath him—like walking on a cloud—as he made his way to the mountainous apex. Once there, Nick sat down on her areola, placing her nipple between his legs, and begin massaging it, slowly at first, then faster, applying more pressure and strength with time.
Cassie immediately started breathing heavily, biting her lip as she exhaled soft moans; it felt even better than the last time. Each time Nick had shrunk himself in the past couple of weeks to pleasure her, among other things, Cassie always had him scale her breasts and caress her nipples, and his technique only improved each time.
“Oh, yeah,” she sighed, closing her eyes, “right there. Harder!”
Nick began tugging more aggressively, each time eliciting orgasmic moans from his giant wife.
“Oh my, God, honey!” Cassie moaned softly. “Oh my God! That feels so GOOD!”
Cassie was absolutely loving what her tiny husband was doing to her nipples, and urged him to continue; Nick was more than happy to oblige her, making a game out of how turned on he could make her, and taking great enjoyment in seeing the faces she was making.
Cassie could feel her pussy moistening; she instinctively reached down into her panties to rub her clit with her finger. Her moans became louder, and she was squirming so feverishly Nick was having a hard time staying on her breast.
“Whoa!” he exclaimed, “Take it easy, Cass!”
“Sorry sweetheart,” she said between breaths, “I can’t help it. It feels so good!”
“Well, maybe I should go down and finish you up?” Nick offered, chortling.
“Uh huh,” she nodded, not wanting to expend any energy forming words.
“But be careful down there,” Cassie warned, noticing he was still only about 2 1/2 inches tall, “You’ve never been THIS small when you’ve finished me up before.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful,” he reassured her, standing up, “just remember: DON’T CLOSE YOUR LEGS!”
“I told you that was an accident,” she sighed indignantly, “and it was just the one time.”
The first time Nick had gotten small for Cassie, and they engaged in a sexual interlude, he was about 6 inches tall, sitting on the bed next to her crotch, pleasuring her pussy, when all of a sudden, Cassie felt a wave of orgasmic energy surge through her, and, as a force of habit, she involuntarily slammed her legs closed to curb it, nearly crushing him.
“How many times do I have to apologize?!” Cassie asked with discontent.
“Look, I’m still a little uneasy about it. Remember, I was about 6 inches then; I’m not even half that now. If you’re not careful, you could it up squishing me!”
“I promise, I’ll be careful,” Cassie reassured him, “but you’re really starting to kill the mood!”
“You’re right, I’m sorry,” Nick sighed apologetically. “I really want to do this for you, sweetheart. I mean, I know it’s MY fantasy coming true, but....I can’t enjoy myself unless I know YOU’RE enjoying it too, and to DO that, I have to give it my all, but I can’t exactly put forth my best effort if I’m anxious about...”
“I promise, I’ll be careful, OK?” Cassie reiterated slowly.
“OK, I’m sorry,” Nick apologized, rolling down her chest, eliciting a tiny giggle from his giant wife.
“Oh, hang on a second!” Cassie exclaimed, placing a hand on her chest to prevent Nick from heading down her stomach, “I forgot to remove my panties.”
“You’re right, that would certainly pose a problem,” Nick giggled. “Although, that does present an intriguing option. It might be nice to go for a ride in your panties sometime.”
“I’ll keep it in mind,” she giggled seductively, biting her tongue teasingly at him.
Cassie carefully slipped her thumbs beneath the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs, being careful not to move too much. She quickly tossed them off to the side with her foot, allowing her tiny husband to resume his journey southward.
As Nick walked along Cassie’s soft stomach, she started breathing heavily with anticipation; the closer he got to her crotch, the more rapid and deep her breaths. By the time Nick stepped upon her pubic area, Cassie was already squirming, apparently finding the mood again.
“Ooh, walk gently!” she begged him, each step of his tiny feet stimulating her as he walked across her pubic region. “I can hardly keep still.”
“Yeah, I can tell,” he replied, trying to keep his footing as he stepped through her lawn. “All right, here I go.”
Nick grabbed the crease of her inner thigh and slid down onto the bed. Then, he stepped over to a rather moist-looking pussy, and reached his hands inside, quickly finding the supple fruit near the top.
“Oh....Oh....!” Cassie murmured softly, inhaling deeply the moment he grabbed her clit.
Nick started massaging her clit—once again, slowly and gently at first, then getting increasingly faster. The more he massaged, the better it felt to Cassie, who was now moaning in precise rhythm with Nick’s rubbing.
“Oh honey, right there,” she directed him, her moans getting louder. “Right there! Oh my GOD, Nicky! That feels so GOOD!”
“That right,” Nick called up to her, rubbing faster and harder, feeling a sense of pride as Cassie’s moans intensified. “Release all that pent-up energy. Cum for me, baby!”
Cassie closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling of her husband’s hands between her legs. She began bucking her hips along the bed, trying to heighten the sensations.
“Keep going, honey!” she urged him, struggling to keep her composure. “Please, keep going!”
“I will,” Nick promised as he doubled his efforts, pushing as hard as he could, moving his hands in huge circles now. “I want you to cum so badly for me! I want you to release it all!”
“I’m almost there, Nick! Almost there...”
“Come on, baby! Come on, sweets! Let it go!”
Cassie bent her knees, planting her feet on the bed to brace herself, desperately trying to keep keep her legs open.
“Right there! Right there! Oh my, God! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHH!”
Cassie‘s lower body tightened, and her hips suddenly bucked upwards, unintentionally tossing Nick, who still had a tight hold on her clit, up into the air. The surprised young man yelped as he was thrown upwards, landing with a tiny, wet PLOP on her tummy.
Cassie’s whole body was locked with her feet planted on the mattress, and her ass thrust into the air, while wave of orgasmic energy surged through her whole body. Unfortunately, she had been too busy cumming from her orgasm to notice her tiny husband flying into the air; so preoccupied, in fact, that she didn’t even feel Nick landing on her stomach.
“Oh my gosh, Nick!” She exclaimed, breathing heavily as she lowered her ass back to the bed, “That...was wonderful! I’ve never been that high before!”
Cassie opened her eyes and looked down her body, expecting to see Nick between her legs; she was surprised, however, to find him laying prostrate on her tummy, writhing in a pool of slimy discharge.
“Hey, sweetie,” She called down innocently, “h-how’d you get there?”
Nick, however, only sighed deeply, too frustrated to formulate a response. He struggled as he attempted to push himself up, falling face-first onto Cassie’s tummy again.
“Aw, I’m sorry, sweetheart,” Cassie giggled softly, shaking her head at the sight of her doll-sized husband struggling to stand up. “I guess a came quite a bit, huh? Here, I’ve got you.”
Cassie reached down with both hands and gently collected he shrunken lover, bringing him to her chest. She held Nick gently against her bosom, stroking him gently with her hand, and cooing at him with soft, loving moans.
“I love you,” Cassie whispered.
Nick lifted his head, his gaze alighting upon her loving face. He took a deep breath, realizing he couldn’t stay mad at her. He loved Cassie too much.
“I love you, too,” he replied in a high-pitched voice.
“You OK?” she asked him, noticing his hesitation.
“Yeah,” he replied quickly. “Everything....Everything’s fine.”
Cassie smiled gently back at him, and resumed stroking his back with her index finger, while Nick lay his head back down upon Cassie’s chest, remaining in her loving embrace as he drifted comfortably off to sleep.
Cassie sighed contently, carefully maneuvering the sheets up her stomach and just over Nick’s tiny legs, so as not to disturb him. Soon, her tired head fell to the side, and her eyes gently closed; Cassie slowly drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep, having endured, a few minutes before, the best orgasm she’d ever known!