- Text Size +
In the days leading up to his birthday, Nick couldn’t contain his excitement! He kept picturing over and over in his head how he and Cassie were going to spend it, and what other surprises what might be in store for him. Although the whole “slipper incident” the week before had given him some apprehension, Nick hadn’t had any other unplanned shrinking episodes since then, and had already pushed the whole incident out of his mind. He was just starting to have some real fun with Cassie, and he wasn’t about to stop shrinking himself now, not after all the hard work and mental prowess he’d dedicated.
Late Friday afternoon, on the eve of his birthday, Cassie took Nick out to dinner at a nice restaurant; then, the two of them came back home to spend a quiet, yet passionate evening together at home. Nick was more than ready to take Cassie to bed the moment they walked through the door, kissing her neck and holding her in his arms as he passionately kissed her lips, and Cassie was more than willing to let him; she did request, however, that he stay big for the entire night, promising she’d indulge him the next day. Nick agreed, and that night, the two of them made sweet, passionate love to each other, eventually falling asleep in one another’s arms.
Throughout the night, Nick spooned his sleeping wife, planting sweet, delicate kisses on the back of her neck, and each time, she’d squeeze his arm and cuddle closer. Nick was content sleeping with Cassie in his arms: he was the kind of guy who felt connection through human touch, and any excuse he could find to hold Cassie close to him made him feel so loved....so close to her. To him, Cassie was beautiful; she was sexy; she was his wife, and sometimes that very reality was unbelievable to him, that such a beautiful, sexy creature could love him just as much as he loved her.
The next morning, Nick chose to sleep in, despite waking up early as was his norm, even on Saturdays. He carefully slid away from holding Cassie, rolling onto his back, eventually falling back to sleep.
A short time later, Cassie finally awoke, realizing her husband was no longer spooning her. She decided she’d slept enough, not to mention she had a big day planned for Nick. As she rolled over, she was surprised to find her husband still asleep in bed; he was normally up long before her, and would often watch TV in the living room until she woke up. Cassie smiled and scooted closer to him, pushing herself up and leaning on her right arm, her head resting in her hand. She was tempted to begin stroking his chest, but this morning, however, she opted for a different wake-up call: she leaned in close, and began planting sweet, gentle kisses on his lips—the princess trying to awake her sleeping prince.
Nick did awaken, opening his eyes for just a moment when he thought Cassie wasn’t looking, but pretended to still be asleep, playing hard to get. Cassie, however, wasn’t buying it.
“I know you’re awake,” she giggled softly. “I saw you open your eyes.”
“Mm, then why are you still kissing me?” Nick whispered with his eyes closed, unable to contain his grin.
“Because it’s your birthday,” she smiled, “and on my husband‘s birthday, he gets whatever he wants.”
“Ooh, ANYTHING?!” Nick asked, his eyes shooting open wide.
“Uh-huh, I’ve already got a few things planned for us today,” Cassie nodded, tapping his chest with her hand, “but I need you to promise me you’ll stay big for a while, OK?”
“Oh, O-OK,” Nick stammered.
“Don’t worry,” she reassured him, “I’ve got a fun day planned, and I know you’re gonna enjoy it. I’m just asking you to be a little patient, OK?”
“Ooh, a ‘little’ patient?” Nick chuckled, pinching his fingers together.
“You know what I mean!” she scoffed, smacking his chest.
“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Nick nodded, still chortling, “I’m looking forward to it, sweetheart.”
“Good,” Cassie said, kissing him again before rolling off the bed. “Now, come on. Join me in the shower.”
“Ooh, yes ma’am!” Nick obliged, eagerly following suit. He hopped out of bed and hurried over to the other side of the room, tossing his underwear out of the open doorway and into the hamper in the hallway; then, with Cassie still picking out the clothes she was going to wear from her dresser drawers, Nick came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her belly, hugging her tightly, and kissing her lightly on the neck.
“Mm,” Cassie chortled, feeling his large boner poking her ass through her smooth, silk panties, “I think somebody’s a little anxious.”
“What can I say?” Nick smirked, setting his chin on her shoulder, “You turn me on.”
“Yeah, I know,” she giggled seductively, turning her head and gently kissing his lips, “That’s why it’s so much fun to tease you.”
“Jokes on you,” Nick scoffed playfully, “it only makes me want you more.”
Cassie laughed and turned around, placing her arms around his neck, moaning lovingly. Now that she had turned around, Nick leapt at the opportunity, wrapping his arms firmly around her waist and pulling her tightly against him, kissing her passionately. Cassie couldn’t stop giggling at how turned on he was, but Nick didn’t seem to mind too much.
“How about you get out of those clothes?” he asked between kisses.
“How about you take them off for me?” she giggled, prodding him.
Nick wasted no time, hastily reaching down and pulling Cassie’s tank top off over her head, exposing her bare breasts. He pulled her in close, running his hands over her naked back, and thrusting his boner into her moist, underwear-clad crotch.
“Are you gonna stop there?” she asked softly, feigning a frown.
Nick smiled wide, slipping his thumbs beneath the waistband of Cassie’s panties and slowly sliding them down her legs.
“There’s a good boy,” she commented, egging him on.
Nick strained to keep his lips on hers as he bent his knees to slide the panties past her thighs, causing Cassie to giggle once again at his eagerness and ingenuity. Once they were far enough down her legs, she kicked off her panties, tossing them beside the bed.
Nick practically threw his wife on the bed, quickly thrusting his hard, throbbing cock into her warm, wet pussy. He was so turned on that he had to contain himself just to make sure he didn’t cum too quickly; he was able to hold out for a little bit, but eventually, his seed burst forth from his pulsating cock. Nick exhaled; his body went weak. Cassie just smiled, gently brushing a lick of hair away from his brow with her finger.
“Feel better?” she asked, grinning at him.
“You have NO idea!” he nodded breathlessly.
“Good,” she whispered softly, smiling up at him. “Happy birthday, by the way.”
“Thank you, sweetie,” he said, exhaling. “I love you.”
“I love you, too,” Cassie whispered, kissing him one last time. “Come on, let’s hop in the shower and get cleaned up. Besides, I gonna need you to wash my back.”
“OK,” Nick obliged, kissing her one last time.
Nick helped Cassie to her feet and they both headed into the bathroom. He still couldn’t help putting his hands all over Cassie’s naked body, though, not that she was really trying to stop him. The couple hopped into the tub while Cassie turned on and adjusted the water temperature; then, under a hot, steamy shower, the two lovers proceeded to wash themselves, seductively soaping up every inch of the other’s body.
Once they started rinsing off, however, Cassie immediately pulled Nick towards her, kissing him softly. Nick wrapped his strong, loving arms around her naked body; the water lubricated his hands as he ran them over her smooth, silky skin, encasing them in warm cocoon as they kissed each other passionately. Cassie delicately ran her soft fingers up and down his long, erect shaft, while Nick placed his hand upon the delicate lips of her pussy, moving the heel of his hand up and down over her pubic bone.
“Oh, honey, that’s it,” Cassie breathed heavily. “Just like that!”
Nick began running as index finger in soft, slow circles around her vagina; Cassie gasped, biting her lip as her breathing hastened. Nick slowly spread her pussy lips with his index finger, gently penetrating her. Cassie dug her hands into Nick’s shoulders to brace herself, pulling him down and towards her so she could adequately kiss him.
“Sweetheart...” she sighed breathlessly.
“Yes?” he asked.
“Sweetheart....I need you...” she begged him softly.
“I’m right here,” Nick said.
“No,” Cassie shook her head, gritting her teeth, “I mean, I need you....inside of me!”
Nick pushed his body closer, sticking his cock into her crotch.
“No,” she whispered, pushing his dick aside, “I mean....Get small! Get small for me!”
“R-Really?!” he exclaimed wide-eyed as she kissed him firmly, rubbing the back of his head.
“Uh-huh,” she nodded, struggling to catch her breath. “I didn’t get the chance....when we showered together....the other day....but I wanna feel you inside me again.”
“Y-yeah! Yes, absolutely!” Nick smiled, starting to concentrate.
“But not TOO small,” Cassie urged. “I want you at LEAST a few inches tall.”
Nick closed his eyes and focused; a few seconds later, he began to diminish in size, his hands sliding down the front of Cassie’s warm, wet body as he descended. Cassie moaned lovingly as her husband shrank smaller and smaller, his tiny hands gently brushing against her crotch as they passed by.
Nick halted his shrinking at about 3 inches tall, then finally took a moment to gaze upward upon the hot, naked giantess before him.
“How’s this?” his voice squeaked up to her.
“Perfect!” Cassie sighed, reaching down to get him.
Cassie wrapped her soft, nimble fingers around her small husband’s naked body and lifted him up to her face as she straightened back up. She stood for a moment, cooing at her doll-sized husband; then, she carefully opened her hand, and brought Nick to her face, pressing him gently to her lips as she planted tender kisses upon his 3” body, struggling to catch her breath between each smooch.
Nick squirmed a bit, a little uneasy about being so high off the ground, but Cassie was holding him firmly, and was kissing him so much that the suction made it unlikely he would fall anyway. Occasionally, Cassie lips would kiss his crotch, pulling at his groin, nearly causing him to orgasm each time.
Of course, Cassie was quite aware of the effect her kisses were having on her husband’s tiny member, relishing in his discomfort as she continued to tease and taunt him, licking his body all over with her huge tongue, and using it to play with his tiny erection.
Then, without warning, Cassie wrapped her lips around Nick’s legs and started sucking, pulling him into her mouth all the way up to his waist. Nick yelped with surprise, squirming anxiously, worried she was about swallow him, but Cassie held him firmly, yet comfortably between her lips, her tongue teasing and licking his crotch playfully. He looked up at her uneasily, unsure of her intentions at their eyes met; Cassie smiled and raised her eyebrows playfully, holding him gently between her teeth. When she recognized the worried look on Nick’s face, however, she quickly retrieved him from her mouth with an audible POP.
“You OK, sweetheart?” she asked, holding him in her fist.
“U-Um, uh, y-yeah,” Nick squeaked, stuttering. “Yeah, I’m OK.”
“You look worried,” she said concernedly. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”
“No, y-you didn’t hurt me,” he reassured her. “I was....you just SURPRISED me, that’s all.”
“Oh, I’m sorry,” she chortled sympathetically. “I didn’t mean to scare you. I was just trying to give you....well, kind of a ‘blow job’, I guess. I thought you might like it.”
“Oh, it’s not that I didn’t LIKE it,” Nick replied. “I’m just....you just made me a little anxious, that’s all.”
“Why are you anxious?”
“I, uh...I don’t know, I thought you were about to....*GULP*....SWALLOW me!”
“Honey!” Cassie exclaimed with dismay. “Y-You honestly thought I was going to SWALLOW YOU?!”
“W-Well, not on purpose! I just...I wasn’t sure...” Nick’s voice trailed off.
“Wasn’t sure about what?”
“I...I wasn’t sure you....well, you realized...what you were doing.”
“Of COURSE I knew what I was doing, and I’m being careful, just like we talked about,” Cassie replied disconcertedly. “Don’t you trust me, sweetheart?”
“Of COURSE I trust you, Cassie!” Nick squealed. “I’m just trying to make sure you realize how STRONG you are....I mean, compared to me when I’m small.”
“Well....I just wanted to give you something special for your birthday,” Cassie sobbed, looking away.
“Yes, Cass, I know that, and believe me I LOVE you for it!” Nick desperately explained, “You have NO idea how much it means to me....how much YOU mean to me! You just scared me a little, that’s all, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate you, or what you’ve done for me. I know that you’re trying to be careful, and I realize now that you’ve been in complete control this whole time. I love you, and I love that you’re doing this for me! Honey, don’t you see, don’t you understand what how much I’ve enjoyed today so far, but I want YOU to enjoy it too. You’re literally making my dreams come true! That means that....YOU’RE my dream girl! I don’t wanna be small around ANYBODY else but YOU. I LOVE you....so much!”
“I love you, too,” she sniffled. “I’m sorry if I scared you.”
“And I’m sorry I put you off,” Nick added. “Believe me, Cassie: I trust you wholeheartedly.”
“Thank you,” Cassie nodded as a tear ran down her cheek.
“Look, I....know I kind of killed the mood,” Nick said hesitantly, “but what you were doing to me with your mouth a few minutes ago felt good....I mean, REALLY GOOD.”
Cassie smiled with a slight chuckle.
“If you’re still willing,” Nick asked, “I mean, if you’re willing to give me a second chance, I’d like the chance to relax and enjoy it....you know, if I could.”
“‘Kay,” Cassie nodded. “Come ‘ere.”
She gently kissed his tummy, and gave his crotch a playful lick with her tongue.
Nick’s eyes went wide again, and his penis, which had gotten a little soft from fear and trying to calm Cassie down, was now fully erect again.
“Soooo, is that a yes?” he asked ironically.
Cassie giggled again, tilting her head. She brought Nick up to her lips again, planting much larger kisses on him, and occasionally licking his face with her tongue.
Nick, meanwhile, was enjoying the treatment he was receiving, fully embracing the gift his giant wife was giving him.
Suddenly, with no explanation, Cassie stopped, bringing Nick away from her face. She held him in her fist, breathing heavily as she eyed him, and biting and licking her lips with her tongue like a hungry tigress about to devour its prey.
Nick felt uneasy, unsure of what she was about to do.
He quickly found out.
Cassie hand suddenly thrust him towards her, shoving him headfirst into her mouth. She began licking and sucking on his head, as if it were the head of his cock. Nick felt uneasy again, but he closed his eyes, putting his full faith in Cassie this time, praying she’d be careful; in fact, to show his trust, he reached out and embraced her muscular tongue each time it came close enough.
Although being in Cassie‘s mouth was a completely new experience for Nick, it WAS an experience he’d been curious about, especially considering how talented she was with her tongue. Cassie not only had the ability to roll her tongue, she could also use it to perform nimble feats like tie knots in a cherry stems, a trick she’d often do to tease him, which never failed to leave Nick salivating and squirming in his seat. Now, Nick was getting a unique, firsthand look at exactly how flexible and nimble Cassie’s talented tongue was as it darted back-and-forth inside her mouth, tenderly caressing him with each pass.
All the while, Cassie was rubbing and fingering herself, finding unique pleasure in sucking on Nick’s 3” body, pretending he was a hard, erect cock, albeit a smaller sized one than she would’ve preferred.
Eventually, however, she wanted more.
Cassie removed Nick from her mouth and slowly slid him down her body: down the center of her chest and through her cleavage, where she used his body to massage her soft, delicate breasts in slow, deep circles; gliding further down past her smooth, wet stomach; over her pubic bone; and finally, down to her crotch.
Cassie immediately spread her legs, stroking her husband back-and-forth against her quivering, wet pussy, while Nick reached out his hands, caressing and stroking her vaginal lips, which were so moist they practically covered him head to toe with her slimy discharge.
Cassie couldn’t wait any longer. She gripped his tiny legs between her fingers and slowly, yet firmly, slid Nick up inside of her, but only a little ways at first, holding him there for a moment, feeling him wiggle around and stimulate her, before pushing him further in. Cassie moaned with delight, hoping Nick could hear just how much he was pleasing her. She gently began maneuvering him in and out of her, sliding him along the smooth, sensitive walls of her pussy.
Nick quickly became so excited he tried crawling further inside of her, his tiny hands gently pawing the walls of her vagina.
Cassie was so completely surprised by Nick’s eagerness he slipped out of her grip, his whole body disappearing inside of her. She let out a loud moan, nearly losing her balance. She placed one hand on the wall to brace herself, slapped her other hand over her crotch, desperate to keep him inside her.
Nick, however, wasn’t making any attempt to escape; he was too busy enjoying himself as he tenderly massaged the inner lining of Cassie’s pussy, delighting in hearing her moan louder with each stroke of his hands. He started sliding on his belly back and forth along the floor, greatly stimulating himself.
“Oh God!” Cassie exhaled as her hands suddenly went numb. bracing herself with one hand on the wall of he shower, “Oh my God, Nicky! Don’t stop!”
Her body suddenly went into autopilot: her legs instinctively pressed together as she tried to contain herself, despite trying to keep them apart for Nick’s sake.
Nick quickly realized how tight things were becoming; thinking quickly, he focused hard, concentrating on reducing his size by half, and giving himself just enough room to maneuver further up her pussy. He knew Cassie was squeezing her legs together, but this time, he wasn’t going to panic. He knew the only way to escape would be to make her orgasm.
Nick redoubled his efforts, deeply massaging and clawing at her walls, trying to make her cum...

“Oh God, Nicky!” Cassie squeaked, her voice getting higher the closer she came closer to orgasming. “Oh God, Nicky! Right there! Right there! Right there! Right there!”
Cassie’s voice soon became so high that no audible sound came out of her mouth. She was on the verge....about to burst...

Nick was suddenly swept up in a wave of cum. He held his breath as it pushed him back down Cassie’s vagina...

Cassie could feel the cum leaking out past the hand that was firmly covering her crotch. She unclenched her legs, struggling to catch her breath as she looked down, letting the stream of discharge flow freely over her hand.
A few seconds later, she saw Nick’s tiny body plop out of her pussy and into her hand. He was currently only half the size he’d been when they’d started, but Cassie wasn’t that worried.
She smiled down at him, placing her hand on the inside of her leg, letting the stream of water flow over her hand and gently wash away every last drop of cum until only her husband’s tiny figure remained.
“Are you OK?” she whispered down to him.
“Yeah,” Nick squeaked inaudibly, nodding his head. He was still struggling to catch his breath as the torrent of warm water washed over him.
“That was wonderful!” she exclaimed softly.
“You’re welcome,” Nick replied, though still too soft for Cassie to hear over the shower. He still hadn’t quite recovered from his adventure, but figured it best to just take it slow and not upset the loving giantess again.
By the time Nick DID manage to recover, however, Cassie had already turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain. She extended her arm over the counter, carefully depositing Nick onto the cold countertop.
Nick shivered, nearly losing his footing in the process as Cassie set a dry washcloth down beside him. He hastily rolled himself up into the oversized cloth like a tiny burrito, while Cassie grabbed a nearby towel and dried off herself .
“OK,” Cassie said, wrapping the towel around herself as she stepped out of the tub. “Now, you wait here. I’ll be right back.”
“OK,” Nick replied as Cassie’s giant figure stepped out of the bathroom and disappeared around the corner. He could hear the metal handles of the dresser drawers jostling as Cassie fiddled about in the bedroom, no doubt retrieving the clothes he hadn’t allowed her to pick out earlier due to their lovemaking session.
A few moments later, Cassie returned to the bathroom, though Nick was surprised to only see a clean pair of panties in her hand. She set them down on the counter next to him, then proceeded to finish drying herself off.
Nick turned his head to admire the giant pair of panties beside him: they were light-blue cotton, patterned with small, lavender flowers whose petals faded to white as they approached their respective pistils. He moaned contently, turning his gaze back to Cassie’s beautiful, naked body, picturing how she’d look wearing nothing but those panties, especially when she bent over.
Meanwhile, Cassie draped her wet towel over the shower rod and snatched up her panties, quickly slipping them on.
“Hey you,” she whispered, bending over the counter.
“Hey,” Nick squeaked, smiling up at her.
“Are you ready?” she inquired.
“Mm-hm,” he nodded, unfurling the washcloth from around himself.
Cassie reached down and gently scooped him up into her right hand, pulling him in close to her stomach. Nick gazed up lovingly into the smiling face peering down at him, exhaling with content as his eyes drifted back and forth from Cassie’s big, brown eyes, to her giant, naked breasts situated just above him.
He gently closed his eyes, taking a deep breath...
The ground suddenly disappeared!
Nick yelped as Cassie’s palm titled forward, dumping him into her panties. He tumbled past her waistband, bounced off the fabric in the crotch region, and slammed face-first with a loud SMACK into her pussy lips. Before Nick knew what was happening, he heard another loud smack as a huge swath of fabric hit his back, holding him firmly in place.
Nick was trapped.
He struggled frantically to push his face away from Cassie’s giant pussy, trying to get some leverage to push against the fabric behind him and move it out and away from her crotch, but Cassie kept adjusting her panties, hindering his efforts.
“Casmrm!” Nick squeaked, his cries muffled by her crotch. “CASSIE, HELmfp!”
Suddenly, Nick felt an immense pressure pushing on his back; his head went face-first into Cassie’s vagina. He let out a muffled scream for help, desperately trying to reposition his hands to push against her lips and pull his head back out, but the pressure on his back didn’t let up, and only pressed harder, forcing his head deeper inside.
Nick thought he was about to suffocate, but then, at the last moment, the pressure on his back let up, and something grabbed his torso. His head popped out of Cassie’s pussy, while the rest of his body was thrown into the fabric behind him. He coughed and sputtered, trying to catch his breath as he wiped the cum out of his eyes.
“Honey!” Cassie called down to him, trying to contain her giggles, “I know you’re excited about being in my panties, but could you at LEAST give me a chance to recover a bit?”
“Wha-WHAT?!” Nick squeaked breathlessly as he gazed upward, seeing his wife looking down at him, the waistband of her panties pulled out.
“You’ve already had me TWICE today and it’s not even NOON!” she explained through clenched teeth, trying to keep her voice restrained, “Could you at least WAIT a little bit before you start playing with my pussy again?!”
“Y-You mean you MEANT to dump me in your panties?!”
“Of course!” Cassie replied. “I....I thought it was what you wanted? You’ve been asking me for over a month now.”
“Well, yeah,” Nick relented, “but....couldn’t you have given me a little WARNING first before you just DUMPED me in?!”
“Wha—You said you were ready!” Cassie exclaimed with confusion.
“WHAT?! WHEN?!”
“On the counter just now,” she replied, gesturing to the counter with her head. “I asked you if you were ready and you nodded ‘yes’!”
“I thought you meant, ‘Ready to leave the BATHROOM’; not ‘Ready for me to just DUMP you into my PANTIES’!”
“Oh, I’m sorry, honey!” Cassie chuckled nervously, putting her free hand over her mouth. “I completely misunderstood. I-I had no idea you weren’t expecting it. No wonder you were wiggling around so much!”
“I-It’s OK, sweetheart,” Nick hastily apologized, not wanting to get into another argument. “I’m not mad. You just startled me again, that’s all.”
“I’m sure I DID,” Cassie uttered aloud. “I-I thought you were just trying to get me going again. I’m still really sensitive down there, so I put my hand against you to get you to stop squirming! I-I had no idea I was FORCING you INSIDE me again!”
“And I didn’t realize you were giving me my present,” Nick chimed in, “but I LOVE it! Are-Are you really gonna let me stay in here all day?”
“As long as you want,” Cassie nodded, “and I promise I’ll be careful while you’re in there.”
“I know you will; I trust you! Wholeheartedly!” Nick smiled.
“Thanks,” Cassie replied sweetly. “Now, are you ready for me to close these this time?”
“Hang on a sec,” Nick called up, shifting himself into a comfortable position. “OK, I’m ready!”
Cassie slowly released the tension on the waistband of her panties, gently closing them around Nick’s tiny form and carefully adjusting them into place.
“Are you still OK in there?” She asked him. Cassie heard Nick respond, but she couldn’t make out his muffled voice.
“I asked if you were OK,” she repeated as she opened the waistband of her panties again.
“Oh, I’m fine,” Nick squeaked up to her.
“Oh, good,” Cassie exhaled, “I couldn’t hear you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t hurting you again.”
“Oh, no, I’m quite comfortable now,” Nick replied.
“Good,” Cassie chuckled, smiling down at him. “Just don’t enjoy yourself TOO much. I might not be able to control how my body reacts.”
“You mean, like, if I do....this?”
Nick thrust his arm between the lips of Cassie’s pussy, grabbing hold of her clit. Cassie yelped a high-pitched squeak, involuntarily contracting her thighs.
“Yes,” she giggled, gritting her teeth as she strained to contain herself, “That!”
“Sorry, honey, I couldn’t resist,” Nick giggled playfully, carefully withdrawing his hand from her pussy.
“Uh-huh,” Cassie nodded sarcastically. “You know, you should really rethink your position, little man. You’re completely at my mercy. If you’re not careful, I might just squish you between my legs.”
“OK, OK, I’ll stop....for now,” Nick said under his breath, smirking.
“Alright, see you in a bit,” Cassie said, about to release the waistband again.
“HEY, CASSIE?” Nick called up.
“Yeah?”
“I love you!”
“I love you, too!” Cassie moaned softly, blowing him a kiss before closing the panties around him again.
While Nick made himself comfortable, Cassie went about brushing and blow drying her hair in front of the bathroom’s vanity mirror, humming and singing lines from her favorite songs. Every once in a while her hips would shift back-and-forth, causing her panties to lightly brush across her crotch, allowing her to feel Nick‘s presence within. She smiled as she felt him gently caress her crotch, not enough to stimulate her, but just strong enough to send tingles of euphoria through her womanhood.
Cassie eventually switched off and put away her hair dryer, then retrieved her robe from the hook on the bathroom door, throwing it on and tying it loosely around her waist before heading down the hall. She carefully stepped around the corner into the bedroom to quickly retrieve her slippers before heading to the living room.
“OK,” she sighed, calling down to her crotch, “brace yourself honey. I’m gonna sit down.”
Nick tried speaking, but his voice was still muffled from Cassie’s crotch and the surrounding fabric; nevertheless, he braced himself, unsure of exactly what was going to happen when she shifted her hips.
Cassie was amazingly careful, though, and, by taking slow and deliberate movements, was able to sit down on the couch and kick her feet up on the ottoman in just such a way that her crotch gently enfolded and embraced Nick’s tiny figure. The material around him relaxed, giving him just enough room to breathe and sit comfortably.
“Are you still doing OK?” Cassie asked as she pulled back the waistband of her panties to check on him. Initially, she didn’t see Nick‘s tiny form, but then noticed a tiny arm rising above the horizon of her pubes, giving her a tiny thumbs up.
“OK,” she chuckled, smiling again. “Have fun sweetheart.”
Cassie released the waistband and gently ran her hand up and down her crotch, giving Nick a little sign of affection; then, she reached for the remote and turned on the TV.
It was pretty much a turn down day from that point on. Cassie watched TV and fiddled on her phone, while Nick lounged about comfortably in the crotch of her panties, occasionally kissing and caressing the huge pussy before him, and smirking playfully every time he heard her take a sudden deep breath or moan with delight. Such reactions from Cassie were a constant turn on for Nick; several times that day, he couldn’t help but jerk one out. Of course, he didn’t exactly want Cassie to catch him pleasuring himself—not that she’d probably mind all that much; nevertheless, Nick did his best to make his movements slight and subtle. Cassie did surprise him a couple of times, though, by looking in just to check on him. Luckily, she never caught him in the act.
Occasionally, Cassie would get up and walk around the apartment: heading to the bathroom, grabbing a bite to eat from the kitchen, or collecting her computer from beside her recliner; whatever the reason, she was always mindful of her tiny husband, and Nick never showed any signs that he was in trouble, at least not at those times. There was a point, however, Cassie forgot herself, using her right foot to scratch up and down her left leg; Nick managed to emit a muffled yelp as he quickly found himself smushed and enveloped in the lips of her pussy, unable to move or call for help. He might have suffocated if not for Cassie’s scratching only lasting a moment or two.
Over time, the mint-lavender hue of Cassie’s body bar was slowly replaced with the sour smell of her crotch. Not that Nick minded, though; he considered himself the luckiest guy in the world—probably the only guy in the world—to actually come face-to-face with a woman’s giant pussy.
Such a sight did require some work on Nick’s part, however. Despite being about 1 1/2 inches tall to start, Nick found himself having to occasionally adjust his height throughout the day to remain the perfect size to stay comfortably inside Cassie panties. He did, however, find his re-expansion rate noticeably slower than usual—only regaining about 1/2 inch worth of height every hour. It wasn’t unlike the weekend before when he’d ended up a fraction of an inch tall. It took him hours to grow to even a foot tall. Nick shrugged it off, though; as long as his body showed signs of re-expansion, he wasn’t going to stress about it.
By the time lunch rolled around several hours later, and Cassie had withdrawn Nick from her panties so that he could eat, he’d let himself expand to about 3 inches tall. Obviously, he still had to sit and eat ON the table, but Cassie didn’t mind: it made it easier to feed him a few scraps of food that she slivered off her plate for him—more than enough to satisfy Nick’s meager appetite. Besides, it was her husband’s birthday, and she was willing to put up with whatever she had to to make him happy.
After lunch, Cassie treated Nick to a little make out session, and despite Nick wanting to go further, Cassie told him to he’d have to wait for that night; she had a couple more “presents” for him she was sure he would like. Nick, though anxious to get his gifts sooner rather than later, relented, relegating himself to staying in her panties.
Of course, being in close proximity to Cassie’s pussy didn’t exactly curb Nick’s libido; by the late afternoon, he became quite restless. He started running his hands along the smooth, wet insides of her pussy, and Cassie‘s moans kept getting louder and louder, and although she WAS becoming annoyed with him, she never ACTUALLY told Nick to stop. As long as Nick didn’t push it too much, Cassie relegated herself to being pampered.
Soon, however, Nick WAS pressing his luck. He kept moving his hands deeper and deeper inside of her, teasing her clit, and Cassie’s mood, which had once been euphoric delight, soon turned to playful irritation. Nick was apparently making a game out of just how far he could rub his hands inside her pussy before Cassie stopped him.
“Nick, cut it out!” Cassie demanded irately, glowering at him as she peeled back the waistband of her panties. “Do you want me to take you out of there?”
“Hey, I can’t help it,” Nick smirked, motioning to her vagina. “Your pussy’s, like, RIGHT in front of me. It’s too much of a temptation; it just keeps turning me on.”
“Uh-huh,” Cassie uttered, rolling her eyes. “Keep it up and I won’t give you your other present tonight.”
“OR....you could just give it to me now,” Nick replied. “Besides, don’t tell me I’m not turning you on.”
Nick brushed against Cassie’s pussy again, pressing his hand just outside where her clit was. Cassie instinctively flinched.
“Alright,” she said, still giggling with euphoria, “I think you’ve had enough fun. Come ‘ere!”
Cassie reached into her panties and gently scooped up her tiny husband, setting him down on the armrest of the couch. Nick’s upper body was covered in a mixture of fresh and dried cum which had been leaking out of Cassie’s pussy throughout the day.
“Did we enjoy ourselves a little TOO much?” Cassie giggled, commenting on how much discharge Nick was covered in.
“No,” he grinned playfully. “I just like rubbing on you.”
“Well, I need to relax for a bit,” Cassie said bluntly. “You know, WITHOUT having a little man in my panties playing with my...”
“Hm, I guess I could let you recover a bit,” Nick smirked, “but, in all seriousness, I loved my present. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome, sweetheart,” Cassie replied sweetly, reaching down to gently stroke his tiny body. “I know you’ve wanted this for some time. I’m just glad I could make you happy.”
“And you DID!” Nick squeaked. “You have NO idea how sexy you are at this size....I mean, when I’M this size, you know, looking at you....so big....n-no, th-that’s not what I meant...”
“It’s OK, sweetie,” she giggled softly. “I know what you meant. I know you think I’m sexy. Just means I don’t have to worry about you running off with somebody else.”
“Oh, I’d NEVER run away from YOU,” Nick reassured her, smirking. “Besides, I couldn’t GET very far at THIS size.”
“Yeah, well, you’d better NOT try to get away! Otherwise, I might just SIT on you,” Cassie chuckled, biting her tongue playfully at him.
“Hm,” Nick pondered aloud, “in THAT case, maybe I SHOULD try getting away!”
“Uh huh,” Cassie replied, scowling at him, “you’d BETTER be kidding!”
“Of COURSE I’m kidding, sweetie,” Nick laughed. “You know I love you....and your butt.”
“Uh-huh,” Cassie remarked dubiously, rolling her her eyes. “You know, you probably wouldn’t like me sitting on you as much as you THINK you would.”
“I’d be willing to try,” Nick remarked with a playful smile.
“Yeah, I’m sure you would,” Cassie chortled. “Just remember: if you DON’T like it, no one’ll be able to hear you scream, and there wouldn’t be much you could DO about it either. Not until you grew back, anyway...”
Cassie’s expression quickly changed to one of concern.
“Incidentally, you ARE going to grow back, aren’t you?” she asked.
“Yeah, of course,” Nick replied, slightly confused by her question. “Why?”
“Well, it’s just that, you’ve been small almost all day,” Cassie explained apprehensively, “and, well, after that little scare you gave me last weekend, I’m still a bit nervous about you shrinking yourself.”
“Oh, I’ve been adjusting my height throughout the day,” Nick explained. “I had to keep the perfect size to stay in your panties, you know.”
“Yeah, I get that,” she replied, “but you’ve never stayed small all DAY before. Usually, you shrink down, we do our thing, and then you start growing back.”
“Don’t worry, honey, I’ve been growing back constantly,” he reassured her. “I always have. Sometimes it just takes a while.”
“Alright,” Cassie sighed, albeit still a bit apprehensive, “just don’t you forget our agreement, and the minute you have ANY trouble growing back to normal...that’s it! You’re stopping all of this! End of discussion!”
“Honey, relax. Everything’s fine. My body’s just expanding slower because of how long I’ve been small, that’s all. Every time I’ve shrunk down I’ve always regrown. There’s nothing to worry about.”
“Nick, I MEAN it!” Cassie snapped.
“Yes, I hear you! Completely understood!” Nick agreed, “But you don’t have to worry, I’ve got everything under control. As long as we’re both careful, per our agreement, everything should be fine. I promise: at the first sign of trouble, I’ll stop.”
“You’d better!” Cassie stated. “Like I told you before, I don’t wanna go through life with a two inch tall husband.”
“You won’t,” Nick said assuredly. “I’m at LEAST THREE inches tall.”
Cassie shot Nick a sour look.
“Right, sorry,” Nick apologized, wishing he hadn’t just made a joke.
“Anyway,” Cassie sighed heavily, obviously signaling Nick she wanted to change the subject, “we’ve still got a lot of time left on your birthday. What would you like to do now?”
“Do you we could just relax and cuddle for a while?” Nick asked anxiously.
“Sure,” Cassie chuckled.