- Text Size +
The following Friday evening, Nick and Cassie were relaxing on the sofa, watching a movie on TV. They both had had long, hard weeks at work, and wanted to take the weekend to unwind and recharge. Nick was lounging in only a pair of grey boxer briefs, while Cassie was in a pair of panties and a light, cotton tank top, sprawled out, her legs laying comfortably in her husband’s lap.
Currently, Cassie was enjoying a nice foot massage which she’d asked Nick, who was more that happy to provide, to give her. She moaned softly with content as her husband gently, yet firmly, massaged the tired, aching sole of her right foot, lightly digging his knuckles into her arch. His hands wrapped around each side of her foot as he carefully kneaded her flesh, caressing the sides and top, and gently massaged her toes, so as not to make her ticklish.
A few minutes later, when Nick had moved on to massaging her left foot, Cassie surreptitiously shifted her right foot, gently sliding it down over his crotch. Nick looked down, his attention grabbed only for a fleeting moment by the sudden presence of Cassie’s foot in his lap, then turned his attention back to the movie and resumed massaging her other foot.
For a moment, everything seemed calm; then, Cassie unexpectedly started scrunching her toes, gently grasping Nick’s cock through his underwear.
Nick’s gasped softly; his eyes went wide. He was already slightly turned on just by the simple act of giving her a foot massage, but Cassie’s current actions were REALLY getting him hard. Nick wondered if Cassie was doing it unintentionally, just trying to work out a cramp or pop her toes or something, but as her foot persisted, continuously scrunching and flexing its toes around his now erect penis, he was starting to suspect she was doing it on purpose.
Nick tried not to move, not wanting to disturb nor deter Cassie’s foot, but before long, he was squirming in his seat, finding it hard to sit still. He was breathing heavily, and shifting back and forth between clenched teeth and biting his lower lip to curb his enthusiasm. He was afraid to say anything, as he didn’t want Cassie to stop, but she HAD to have noticed the effect she was having on him.
Trying to play things cool, Nick slowly turned his head, trying to catch a glimpse of Cassie out of the corner of his eye to see if she was watching him. To his surprise, Cassie was staring directly at him, her head tilted slightly, with a soft smile on her face.
“Hey,” he said softly, trying not to mention anything.
“Hey,” she mirrored him.
“You OK?”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied. “How are you?”
“Well, um...” Nick stammered, “not sure if you’re aware, but....your foot is, uh....grasping at my....crotch.”
“I know,” Cassie giggled sweetly. “I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to notice.”
“You haven’t noticed me literally squirming in my seat for past five minutes?” he asked dubiously.
“Of course I noticed, silly,” she shrugged. “Why do you think I’ve been DOING it?”
“Well, I, uh, wasn’t sure you were, uh....you know, doing it on purpose,” Nick gulped.
“Oh, honey!” Cassie chortled, scoffing, “Of COURSE I was doing it on purpose. I know how much you like my feet because of your fetish. I thought this might....you know, feel good.”
“Oh, it DEFINITELY feels GOOD!” Nick nodded.
“Good,” she giggled softly, “I thought it might.”
For the next several minutes, Cassie scrunched and flexed her toes, gently gripping and massaging Nick’s underwear-clad cock, and with each grasp, he gasped deeply, his teeth clenched, his eyes closed, and his bottom shifted even more in his seat. Cassie just smiled and chuckled, absolutely loving the cute way Nick reacted to her foot grasping his penis, which only made her tease him even more.
“Honey?” Nick said weakly to her, straining to withhold his oncoming orgasm.
“Yes dear?” she smiled teasingly.
“You’re REALLY good at that,” he said, breathing heavily
“I know,” Cassie giggled, undeterred in her playtime.
“Oh my God, baby! I want you so badly!”
“Oh, you WANT me, huh?” she asked mockingly. “Are you sure that’s....ALL you want?”
“Uh, um...” Nick uttered, suddenly at a loss for words.
“Hm?” Cassie uttered, prompting him to answer her.
“I-I don’t...” Nick uttered, shaking his head and shrugging, still unsure what she wanted him to say, and unable to concentrate thanks to her actions.
“Are you sure there’s....NOTHING....else you want?” she asked again. “Like, I don’t know, being a....LITTLE smaller?”
Nick grinned widely.
“Mm, if you were smaller,” Cassie lamented playfully, “I could have all sorts of fun with you:
“I could roll you around under my foot...” she continued, rolling his dick back and forth beneath her sole.
“Put you in between my toes...” she grinned, lifting her foot into the air, wiggling her toes playfully.
Nick was practically salivating at the thought’s Cassie was putting in his head,
“Of course,” Cassie continued playfully, her foot dropping back to his crotch, “if you’re SMALL, I couldn’t keep doing THIS now, could I? Hm, that’s quite a predicament, isn’t it? Quite the predicament.”
Nick thought hard for a minute, while Cassie continued scrunching and flexing her foot, teasing his half-erect cock through his underwear, waiting for her husband to respond.
He honestly wasn’t sure he could HANDLE any more.
Then, a slight smirk grew across Nick’s face; the perfect idea had just popped into his head.
“Just keep going,” Nick told her, “I’ve got an idea.”
“Oh yeah?” Cassie asked curiously, “What?”
“You’ll see,” Nick told her cryptically. “Just....no matter what happens, just keep going.”
“Why? What’re you gonna do?”
“I told ya: ‘you’ll see’,” Nick repeated.
“OK,” Cassie shrugged. “Whatever you say.”
Nick closed his eyes and focused on Cassie’s foot. There was little room for error; he had to make sure he got it just right.
Cassie had resumed playing with her husband’s crotch, and was just about to grasp his penis once again, when Nick started to shrink in front of her. She paused, her attention diverted towards her dwindling husband.
“Hey!” Nick ejaculated, immediately halting his shrinking. “I told you to keep going.”
“Sorry,” Cassie apologized. “I saw you shrinking, and I thought...you know...”
“Well, I’m trying to get to the perfect size,” Nick explained, “but I can’t do that unless you keep going.”
“OK, I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to hurt you accidentally while you’re shrinking.”
“You won’t,” Nick assured her. “Trust me. I’ve got everything under control. Just keep going; I’ll take care of the rest.”
“OK, hon,” Cassie shrugged, laughing nervously. “Whatever you say.”
Once again, Nick closed his eyes and focused on Cassie’s foot—or more specifically, her toes—once again, he began to shrink. All the while, Cassie obliged her shrinking husband’s request and kept scrunching her toes around his dick, watching apprehensively as he slowly dwindled away.
When Nick was nearing half his height, he slowed his shrinking, stopping at about 3ft tall.
“A-Are you done?” Cassie asked hesitantly, still not quite sure of Nick‘s plan.
“I-I think so,” he replied. “Try scrunching your toes again. Just remember: be gentle.
Cassie carefully sifted through Nick’s now baggy underwear, then did as he’d instructed when she found his cock...
Cassie smiled, immediately realizing what he’d done: Nick had shrunken himself just small enough so his member fit perfectly into the crevice between the toes and the ball of her foot; when she scrunched her foot again, Cassie’s soft, supple toes now wrapped perfectly around his fully erect cock.
“Oh, I see,” Cassie giggled. “I’m assuming THIS feels better?”
“You have NO idea!” Nick exclaimed.
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Cassie chortled, playfully squeezing her husband’s member.
“You know, most guys would prefer to be BIGGER in that area,” she continued, giggling, “but in your case, I can certainly see the advantage.”
“Uh huh,” Nick nodded with ecstasy.
“Of course, it’s not exactly easy to do this through those baggy underwear,” Cassie commented.
“Yeah, I can certainly see your point,” Nick replied.
“How about I just....slip these off for ya,” Cassie whispered, nimbly gripping the fabric between her toes and sliding them down his legs, while Nick assisted by pushing his ass off the cushion.
“Ah, much better,” Cassie sighed proudly, tossing the underwear onto the floor, leaving Nick sitting now completely naked on the couch.
“Now then, where were we?” Cassie queried seductively, nimbly wrapping her toes around Nick’s bare penis.
“Right about there,” Nick heaved as his wife gently squeezed his cock, milking it with playful glee, shaking her head at his reactions.
Their little session continued like that for several minutes.
“Oh my gosh, honey!” Nick exclaimed breathily. “That feels so good!”
“I’m glad you like it,” Cassie giggled. “Here let me try something else; see if you like it.”
Cassie carefully scooped up Nick’s cock into the space between her big and second toes, then gently wiggled them in opposite directions.
“How this?” she asked.
“Uh....not bad,” Nick understated, already breathing heavily with orgasmic energy.
“Hm,” Cassie shrugged with playful dismissiveness, “maybe I’ll just stop then.”
“NO!” Nick exclaimed quickly. “I mean....please don’t.”
“Oh, alright,” Cassie giggled, loving how cute her husband looked, and how adorable his reactions were.
Meanwhile, Nick was doing his best to contain himself, biting his lip as he kept looking over at the giant beauty, who playfully bit her tongue back at him. He was still squirming in his seat, bucking his hips with each tug on his member.
It felt so good, but Nick wanted more.
“Hey, honey?” he called out.
“Yeah?”
“Give me a second,” he said breathlessly. “I’m gonna go smaller, OK?”
“OK,” she smiled softly, moving her foot out of the way. “Whatever you want.”
Nick began shrinking again, carefully repositioning himself in the center of the couch cushion, stopping when he was about 6 inches tall.
“OK!” Nick called up to her, laying down on his back. “NOW let’s see what your foot can do!”
“Uh, a-are you sure about this honey?” Cassie asked apprehensively. “I mean, I-I think you might be a little too small now! I wouldn’t wanna hurt you.”
“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Nick reassured her. “I’ll let you know if I need you to stop. Trust me!”
“Well, OK,” Cassie shrugged hesitantly, carefully moving her shaky foot towards his tiny, erect cock, which now only measured about half an inch long. It was hard to maneuver precisely, but Nick helped Cassie move her foot into position, guiding her second and middle toes around his tiny member.
He began slowly bucking his hips, thrusting his dick into the crevice between her toes, the space between them being just wide enough to effortlessly slide in and out of, while still applying just the right amount of pressure to stimulate him. Cassie wasn’t too sure exactly what to make of the sight before her, barely able to feel her husband’s tiny member between her toes, yet she couldn’t help but admire just how adorable Nick looked making love to her foot. She wiggled her toes slightly, trying to help out as best she could, but was hesitant to move or scrunch too much, for fear of hurting him.
Little did Cassie realize just how much her efforts were helping, skyrocketing Nick into heights of ecstasy he’d never felt before. He kept bucking and thrusting his hips forward, sliding his cock in and out of Cassie’s toes…in and out…in and out…
Nick gasped! He could feel his cock pulsating: sweet release!
His body relaxed, collapsing onto the cushion. Nick was completely out of breath, needing a few minutes to fully recover…
His eyes suddenly went wide; his body snapped wide awake!
Did that really just happen?! Did he literally just make love to Cassie‘s TOES?!
The shock of it all washed a tidal wave of shame and embarrassment over him.
“O-Oh, honey,” he humbly squeaked up to her. “I’m....I’m sorry.”
“You don’t have to be sorry, sweetheart,” she said, grabbing a tissue from the box on the side table. “It’s just a little bit of cum...”
“No....it-it’s not that,” he explained, trying to think up an excuse to distract from what he’d just done, while Cassie crossed her leg, resting it on her other knee. “What I mean is: all this time you’ve been pleasing me, and I never even considered....YOUR feelings.”
“Aw, that’s OK, sweetheart,” she chortled happily, wiping the small splatter of cum from her toes. “This was more about pleasing YOU.”
“Yeah, but even at my current size,” he continued, “it’ll still be hours before I’m back to normal.”
“Mm, who said I wanted you back to normal?” Cassie moaned seductively, leaning slightly towards him, a playful grin on her face. “Hm, you know you’re the PERFECT size to be my little sex toy.”
Nick gulped, unsure if it was out of fear or lustful anxiety.
“But that’ll come later.” Cassie continued, reclining again. “In the meantime, I’m sure we can find SOMEWAY to have a....‘little’ fun.”
Cassie pointed her big toe and moved it towards Nick’s 6-inch figure, using it to gently caress his crotch.
“U-um, what, uh...W-What exactly did you have in mind?” Nick stammered nervously.
“You’ll see,” she giggled playfully, raising her eyebrows and biting her tongue at him.
Cassie carefully slid her right foot across the cushion, butting it up against the bottoms of Nick’s tiny feet. Nick cringed as her huge heel scraped along the surface of the couch cushion, wondering if he was about to get an up-close view of a Cassie’s sole.
With her foot in place, Cassie tilted her bare sole over her husband’s tiny body, teasing him with her toes, wiggling them playfully in his face. Nick watched in amazement each time the huge foot approached, coming ever closer with each pass.
On one such pass, he reached up apprehensively and caressed Cassie‘s sole...
Her foot froze; her toes abruptly stopped wiggling!
Nick yanked his hand away, unsure if he’d made a mistake.
Cassie moved her foot in closer until it was practically on top of him.
Nick took his chance: he wrapped his arms around Cassie’s foot and hugged it tightly, planting a tiny kiss on her sole.
“Well,” Cassie giggled, watching her husband’s actions with adoration, “enjoying yourself?”
“Very much so,” Nick replied, rubbing his face against her soft sole.
“You know what would be even MORE fun?” she queried, tilting her foot to the side.
“What?” he asked.
“If you could be a....little smaller,” Cassie squeaked, pinching her fingers together.
“A-are you sure?” Nick stuttered, holding back a smile. “I mean, I-I thought you wanted me to stay this size. You know....for me to be....your, uh....dildo...”
Nick’s voice trailed off, finding embarrassing difficulty in forming the words to his last sentence.
“You’ll be that size again....eventually,” Cassie scoffed, “but for now, shrink for me, little man!”
“OK,” Nick nodded obediently. “Uh, how small should I go?”
“Hm,” Cassie pondered aloud, “I don’t know. How about you pick a size, and we’ll see if you’re right?”
“Well, how about an inch tall?”
“Hm, that could work,” Cassie replied, feigning contemplation with her index finger under her chin, “but we’ll just have to see, won’t we?
“Now, start shrinking!” Cassie demanded as she slid her foot back.
Nick quickly shrank himself again to just around an inch tall.
“How’s this?” Nick’s tiny voice squeaked, just barely audible as he presented himself to the giantess before him.
“Perfect!” Cassie grinned playfully, moving her right foot back towards him. She spread her toes, carefully scooping her tiny husband into the crevice between the big and second digits, before gently closing them around him, and slowly lifting her foot up into the air.
Nick dropped his arms over the giant toes clamping down on either side of his torso. He wasn’t sure exactly what his giant wife was doing, but he trusted she wouldn’t drop him.
Cassie crossed her legs and brought her right foot towards her, resting her leg somewhat seductively on her bent, left knee. She sat for a moment in silence, shifting her foot ever so slightly back and forth, glaring intently at the tiny person between her toes, as if performing an impromptu inspection.
Then, her mouth turn up into a cat-like, hungry grin.
“I’ve got you now!” she chortled with an evil laugh.
“Wha—? WHAT?!” Nick squeaked, his eyes open wide with shock and confusion.
“You fell for my trap, little man,” she smiled wide.
“Wh-What are you talking about?!” Nick asked nervously.
“You’re all mine, now,” Cassie giggled, though with a serious tone, “and completely helpless to my whims.”
“He-HELPLESS?!” Nick stammered, growing increasingly more nervous “Wait! Honey, hold on a second! I’m not sure—AAH!“
Nick yelped as Cassie began bouncing her leg up and down upon her knee, giggling maniacally.
“CASSIE—E—E, PLE—EASE STO—O—OP!” Nick shouted as he was continuously bounced uncomfortably up and down.
“Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie,” Cassie cooed disingenuously, pausing for a moment. “Here, I’ll try something different.”
“Wait! AAH—!”
Nick was once again cut off as Cassie began playfully swinging her foot back-and-forth at the ankle, whipping it up and down with each pass, and making him very seasick in the process.
“WOAH! TAKE IT EASY, CASS!” Nick shouted.
“Ke-he-he,” Cassie sniggered throatily, gently scrunching her toes around the tiny man.
“ACK!” Nick yelped again, now practically screaming. “CASSIE, FOR FUCK’S SAKE, STOP! BEFORE YOU SQUISH ME!”
“Geez! Calm down, sweetheart,” Cassie guffawed, letting up. “I’m just PLAYING with you! Don’t be so overdramatic!”
“Geez!” Nick gasped. “Don’t SCARE me like that!”
“I’m sorry, honey,” Cassie apologized genuinely, “I thought you’d like it for me to play the role of the playful giantess.”
“WELL...well, uh…”
Nick was about to yell a witty retort, but caught himself.
“Actually,” he relented in a much calmer tone, “I have to admit: it WAS kinda sexy.”
“Exactly what I was hoping for,” Cassie grinned, gently swaying her foot back-and-forth again, watching Nick hold on for dear life.
“You know, I’ve gotta admit,” she chuckled, “it’s kinda fun having my tiny husband trapped between my toes.”
“Yeah,” Nick replied, who would’ve also been having fun if he hadn’t been holding on for dear life, and trying his best not to vomit.
“Tiny man, tiny man, in between my toes,” Cassie sang as she reveled in his plight. “But you know what I think it’s time for?”
“What?” Nick asked apprehensively.
“I think it’s ‘SLIPPER time’,” Cassie said, reaching down beside the couch to retrieve one of her slippers from the floor.
“Oh no! Not SLIPPER TIME!” Nick cried sarcastically, slapping his hands to his cheeks.
“Uh-huh,” Cassie nodded, pointing her finger determinately, “You, little man, are going inside my slipper, where I can squeeze you and play with you between my toes.
“So....are you ready?” Cassie smiled, asking genuinely.
“Uh huh!” Nick squeaked happily, nodding several times.
“OK,” Cassie giggled at his enthusiasm. “Here we go!”
Cassie carefully slid her slipper over her right foot, watching her tiny husband disappear into the fuzzy, dark cavern, then carefully hung her leg off the side of the couch, letting it dangle freely.
“That’s right: squirm, little one!” Cassie commanded as she gently scrunched and flexed her foot, her toes wiggling playfully, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man between them. “SQUIRM!”
“Oh no, help!” Nick cried playfully. “Somebody, help! The giantess has me between her toes! Honey, have mercy! Please!”
Of course, between Nick’s high, squeaky voice, and the material of the slipper, Cassie couldn’t actually hear him. She was being gentle, though, and every so often would slide her foot out of the slipper to check on him to make sure he was all right; and each time, Nick gave a tiny thumbs-up, indicating that he was fine.
“Well, while you enjoy yourself, I think THIS giantess is going to watch an episode of her show,” Cassie called down. “Not that you can do anything about it.”
Cassie chuckled as she felt Nick squirming and tapping her toes, a signal she took as him being OK with it, which he was, of course.
For the next half hour, Cassie watched her show, scrunching and flexing her toes playfully, while her tiny husband squirmed between them. She’d give him reprieves now and then, but each time she felt Nick squirming and embracing her toes, she took it as a sign that he still wanted down to play.
At one point, Nick managed to work his tiny body out from between Cassie’s toes; it didn’t deter either party, however. She simply placed her slipper on the ground, then repositioned her foot, gently scooping Nick up lengthwise into the crevice between her toes and the ball of her foot.
As for Nick, he was in paradise, or at least something close to it. The environment was hot and smelled of feet, but Nick was quite comfortable. Cassie’s playful digits wiggled and enveloped him in their playful grip, while he embraced them right back, planting tiny kisses wherever it was convenient. He could barely even see Cassie’s foot in the dark, fuzzy cavern, but he only needed his sense of touch. As the playful toes relaxed their welcome assaults, the tiny man reclined upon the soft, fuzzy floor of his cave, his hands clasped behind his head.
Nick was so at peace, so comfortable, he could feel himself melting away into the sole of the slipper…

After a short while, Cassie’s playfulness had cooled down to only the occasional flex and scrunch of her toes, until she was so lost in her program she’d practically forgotten that Nick was still in her slipper.
That is, until she felt a queer feeling in her abdomen, and increased pressure on her bladder.
“Nick?” Cassie called down, flexing and scrunching her toes to carefully slide her foot backwards and out of her slipper. “Sweetheart, I’ve got to use the bathroom real quick. I’ll be right back!”

Down in the toe section of her slipper, Nick had all but passed out when he suddenly felt himself being scooped up. He barely managed to yelp before his voice was cut off, muffled by two plump, fleshy walls that had completely enveloped him.
“Umph! Cmrsrm!” Nick tried shouting. “Cmrsme, whts hrpng?!”
Nick tried to free himself, but he was stuck in a rather odd position: his left arm was wrapped uncomfortably around his torso, with his right arm sticking up overhead; to make matters worse, his prison was moving…
Nick was suddenly squeezed from both sides; he felt like his body was going to burst like a grape. Then, the pressure subsided, but only for a moment before the walls constricted once more, crushing him all over again. He tried screaming for help, but there wasn’t enough air in his lungs to make any sound at all, let alone shout loud enough to be heard. The pressure was intense, coming in intervals about every second or so, with only a tiny reprieve between cycles; unfortunately, that reprieve also came with nausea and motion sickness from the quick, violent movements of his smelly prison.
Nick STILL had no idea exactly what was happening; the only thing he could figure was that Cassie was walking....with HIM trapped between her toes.
What DIDN’T make sense, however, was that if he WAS stuck between Cassie’s toes, how was it that neither his raised, right hand, nor his feet were sticking out from the crevice? Even at only an inch tall, some part of him must be sticking out. Furthermore, why was Cassie going ANYWHERE with him stuck between her toes, especially without giving him any fair warning? Was this part of her game? If it was, Nick was certainly not enjoying it.
Regardless of the circumstances, Nick couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe, and was now at the complete mercy of his giant wife.