- Text Size +


In all actuality, despite her husband‘s infidelity, Cassie had forgiven Nick for cheating on her. The six weeks that had gone by since she’d last seen him had given her some time to truly reflect on her marriage and everything that had happened over the summer. Although she still felt resentment towards Nick for his shrinking powers and everything he’d put her through the past few months, Cassie truly felt ashamed that she’d treated him so badly during his shrinking episodes, and, believing that her actions probably pushed him into being unfaithful in the first place, had planned on simply cutting Nick loose that afternoon, giving him her blessing to move on and date Jenny if he so desired.
To Nick’s credit, even though Cassie knew that her husband’s shrinking was more about pleasing himself than pleasing her, she remained impressed and deeply touched that Nick had gone to such lengths to spice up their marriage. His willingness to shrink himself and satisfy her physically reminded her of what a kind, considerate young man he was, and how affectionate he was towards her. Nick made her feel beautiful and sexy. Not only that, it HAD honestly been fun to play with a tiny, shrunken man: feeling him squirm against her soles as she held him gently between her feet, and enduring him wiggling around inside her pussy, trying to get her off.
Alas, the novelty had passed, and Cassie found that the love she’d once had for Nick was slowly diminishing away; she ultimately decided that she was going to move on, leaving Nick and his shrinking powers behind her.
Cassie had decided to simply let bygones be bygones, and found herself feeling surprisingly happy for Nick. He deserved to have a kind, loving person in his life, and believed that Jenny was actually perfect for him moving forward. Perhaps it might even lead to Cassie and Jenny making amends and rekindling their friendship.
All of that changed, however, when Nick revealed what he and Jenny had actually done that night a month and a half ago—that it was MORE than just simple infidelity:
Nick had sworn up and down that even before they were married, he had reserved his shrinking fantasies for Cassie alone, and that although he HAD fantasized about other woman in the past, once he and Cassie were an item, all of his erotic fantasies transferred to her; but now, with Nick revealing he had shrunken himself for Jenny as well, Cassie realized that Nick would’ve been willing to shrink himself for ANY WOMAN, not just her.
She cursed herself for being such a fool. Nick’s learning to shrink himself wasn’t about living out the deepest fantasies he’d had about HER, let alone about PLEASING her, it was about living out his deepest, darkest fantasies....PERIOD!
If that weren’t enough, it had taken Nick YEARS to gather up the courage just to admit his erotic fantasies to Cassie, and now she finds out that he shrank himself for Jenny, someone he barely even knew at the time, after just a few HOURS of talking to her?!
Sure, Cassie had confided in Jenny about Nick’s fetish and his amazing abilities to shrink himself, and honestly wouldn’t have been surprised to hear that, after she and Nick were divorced, he was using his powers to please Jenny, but finding out that he had used his powers to pleasure Jenny the very same night he swore he came to beg Cassie’s forgiveness, with her passed out in the NEXT ROOM, no less?!
Some thing inside Cassie snapped; she’d had enough—enough of his stupid shrinking powers, enough of his lies, enough of his apologies—she was going to get rid of him! While Nick confessed his infidelity, Cassie glared at him contemptuously, exercising an amazing amount of restraint to maintain her composure, not wanting to let on what she contemplating. She needed him to get small one last time; it was the only way she could dispose of him leaving little to no evidence behind.
Ironically, Cassie HAD been honest about one thing: she actually DID want to feel Nick inside her again. Every orgasm she’d experienced while Nick we shrunk inside her pussy had felt absolutely incredible, and each subsequent orgasm had always felt better than the last! Plus, it made her feel strong and powerful thinking about having a tiny man at her mercy, pleasuring her on command; then, right as she peaked, slamming her legs closed and ending his pathetic, little life.
Of course, she would’ve settled for literally ANY tiny man in the world at that point, but seeing as Nick was probably the only person in the whole world with shrinking powers, she’d have to make do. Besides, it would’ve been the fitting end to Cassie’s marriage, and perfect way of disposing of her husband once and for all. Unfortunately, there had been several bumps along the way:
First, Cassie had to maintain her composure while convincing Nick to shrink himself for her one last time, and had to summon all of her restraint not to simply squash him with her foot outright while he was standing in front of the couch after beckoning his shrunken figure to come closer.
Then, while Nick was fondling her breasts, Cassie had lost her balance, and was worried she’d crushed him too soon. Ironically, when he not only survived but actually admitted that he LIKED being smothered beneath Cassie’s breasts, she practically forgot herself, obliging his wish and dropping her entire body down on top of him. She enjoyed feeling him struggling underneath her, and would’ve just smothered him right there and then if Nick hadn’t managed to poke his tiny head out from beneath her breasts. Cassie HAD considered continuing with her efforts, but she couldn’t bear looking Nick in the eye while she crushed him.
Besides, Cassie wanted her one last orgasm before things ended, and was determined to get it....and what an orgasm it was! Higher and higher she went, barely able to fight back the strengthening urges she had to slam her legs closed. She kept willing for her body to peak, anticipating the oncoming climax, but every time she believed she was on the verge of coming, Nick kept taking her even higher; by the time her orgasm finally DID peak, her entire body was practically paralyzed. Even when her trusty hand reflexively smacked her pussy closed, Cassie’s hopes that Nick had been crushed in the process were dashed when she inspected her hand afterwards, finding Nick alive and writhing in a glob of cum between her fingers.
The exhaustion from her orgasm also provided a fair amount of resistance in keeping Cassie from simply taking the finger she was using to tenderly stroke his tiny body while he lay prone on her chest just a few minutes before and smashing him like a worthless insect.
No, such an end would’ve been too quick; Cassie wanted Nick to suffer, to know exactly what was happening to him, and what better way to dispose of him than to treat him like the little piece of shit he was.
In was a deliciously clever, spur-of-the-moment plan, and Cassie smirked a wide, toothy grin moments after she’d shoved Nick between her ass cheeks, reveling in triumph as she could just barely feel the tiny man struggling inside her sphincter. She moaned softly as she slowly rolled her plus-sized, naked body up into a sitting position, chuckling proudly to herself as she pictured Nick now smothering beneath her ass, desperately begging her for air.
Cassie, however, was purposefully taking her sweet time in getting up: she inhaled a couple of slow, deep breaths, and took a moment to stretch and yawn, daintily patting her mouth with her hand.
All the while, Nick was shouting, begging for Cassie to get him out of her asshole, struggling futilely against the immense pressure of the giant woman’s weight on top of him.
Unfortunately, his efforts weren’t helping matters; in fact, if anything, they were only prolonging his torture. Cassie was greatly enjoying the feeling of her tiny, soon-to-be-ex-husband frantically tickling her asshole as he screamed and struggled beneath her. She merely giggled with delight and playfully wiggled her lower body back and forth on the bed, grinding her ass into the mattress, which only made Nick scream in pain and intensify his struggles, increasing Cassie’s pleasure even more.
After several prolonged moments of torture and unheeded shouts for mercy, Cassie exhaled a satisfied sigh and finally stood up from the bed, slowly stepping across the carpet as she headed out of bedroom.
Nick’s torture was far from over, however. With each deliberate step she took, Cassie playfully swished her ass back and forth, and although she couldn’t hear his tiny squeaks of protest, Nick shrieked frantically with each exaggerated sway of Cassie’s hips, her ass cheeks slamming together, smashing him in between with each torturous step.
Cassie cooly walked down the hall to the bathroom, flipping on the light as she stepped over to the toilet. Then, she hastily lifted up the lid, turned around, and plopped her ass down hard onto the toilet seat.
The tiny man inside her ass shrieked loudly as the giant ass slammed onto the seat with a giant boom, the vibrations from the impact shaking her whole body violently. Nick’s struggles increased, and he began shouting even more frantically for Cassie to stop, begging her to let him go. Cassie, however, paid him no attention as she playfully wiggled her ass upon the seat.
Then, she began straining.
It took a moment, but she could already feel it bubbling up inside her.
A second later, a tiny toot escaped her ass...

*PHRRT*
“EEEEEE!” Nick squeaked as he rocketed out of Cassie’s asshole, falling endlessly through the dark, swirling depths.
*SPLASH*
Nick splashed down into a freezing lake of water. He struggled like mad to right himself, swimming as hard and as fast as he could until he broke the surface. Nick gasped for air, choking and sputtering to clear the water from his lungs as he wiped off his face and checked his surroundings.
Wherever Nick was was almost completely dark except for a tiny sliver of light trickling in from the ceiling far above him; the only sound he could hear was the echo of his own splashing and squeaks as he struggled to stay afloat.
“CASSIE!” he shouted up. “CASSIE! WHERE AM I?!”
Nick immediately got his answer.
A huge stream of liquid burst forth from the heavens, splashing down several meters in front of him. Nick struggled to keep his head above the sudden rush of waves churned up from the powerful spray, but the warm, bubbling tide kept pulling him under. The tiny man gurgled and sputtered again, trying to keep his mouth clear...
That’s when he tasted it: a foul, sour taste, with an odor that completely overwhelmed his senses. It was unmistakable smell of urine.

“Ah,” Cassie sighed with relief as she emptied her bladder, thankful she had a least some control over her bodily functions, able to pee at will if she forced herself. Although she couldn’t actually hear her tiny husband’s squeaks for help, Cassie grinned widely thinking about Nick swimming around helplessly in the toilet bowl, begging for mercy as she relieved herself on top of him. She was enjoying every second of his torment.
A few moments later, Cassie’s bladder was empty. She hastily reached over and grabbed a few squares of toilet paper to dab the last few drops of urine still clinging to her vagina as she slowly stood up and turned around, peering into the toilet bowl.

The huge ceiling over Nick’s head suddenly departed; blight light quickly flooded into the foul-smelling canyon, blinding him temporarily as it illuminated his environment. After taking a moment to rub his eyes, helping them adjust to the light, his vision cleared...
Nick suspicions were confirmed: he was in the toilet bowl, swimming in a yellow sea of diluted urine. He gazed upwards, immediately finding Cassie‘s giant face staring down at him. Nick was slightly confused over the situation until his eyes locked with hers, and a huge grin formed across her face.
“CASSIE!” Nick shouted up as he struggled to tread the foul-smelling water. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU GET ME OUT OF HERE, RIGHT NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

It took her a second, but Cassie quickly located her tiny husband splashing around wildly near the middle of the toilet bowl, squeaking profusely. Nick’s tiny voice was barely audible, and Cassie couldn’t discern what he was saying, but she figured he was either begging for help, or shouting curses up to her, not that she really cared either way.
“Well, well, well,” Cassie chuckled smugly “Enjoying your swim, little man?”
The tiny man began squeaking louder, no doubt demanding to be rescued, but Cassie couldn’t care less, and callously smacked the outside of the bowl with the heel of her hand.
The impact sent massive waves of urine-contaminated water rippling throughout the bowl and bouncing off the walls, leaving Nick paddling like mad to stay afloat and keep his head above the surface.
“Aw, look at you struggling in there,” Cassie derided her tiny husband, delighting in his struggles. “Just like a tiny, little bug.”
It took a minute for waves to die down enough for Nick to keep his head above water, but the look of terror upon his face was noticeable even to the giantess above him as she glared down angrily into the toilet bowl.
“Ugh, don’t look so surprised, Nick,” she scoffed, seeing him recoil in fear. “I knew you couldn’t resist shrinking yourself again if I enticed you, and now, I’ve got you right where I want you!”
The tiny man began waving his tiny fist up at her, squeaking angry curses.
“You know, you COULD be a little more grateful, little man,” Cassie continued to belittle him. “You’re lucky I let you fuck me one last time before disposing of you! I could’ve just squashed you with my foot when you first shrank yourself, you know!”
Nick’s heart immediately sank as Cassie lifted and displayed her right foot, wiggling her toes menacingly.
...D...DisPOSED?...
“Of course, if I’d have squashed you,” Cassie continued, chuckling to herself with her index finger pressed against her cheek, “I wouldn’t have been able to get off with you inside me one last time, now, could I? I mean...WOW, Nick! Every time I put you in there, the orgasms just keep getting better and better! And this last one...Oh my, God, this last one was just...*sigh*, absolutely AMAZING! Man, if I could keep you small like this forever, I just might reconsider getting rid of you and keep you as my little pet. But alas, we both know you’re gonna grow back eventually, so...”
Cassie giggled and shrugged, staring down at Nick still struggling in a toilet full of her urine as she knelt down beside the bowl.
“You know, to be honest sweetheart, this isn’t exactly how I pictured getting rid of you,” Cassie explained in an unnervingly calm, calculating tone. “I was PLANNING to wait until I orgasmed, and then....*CLAP* slam my legs closed with you still inside me!”
Cassie’s clap was absolutely deafening; Nick frantically covered his ears in pain, his eardrums still ringing!
“But each time I thought I was about to climax,” Cassie continued without missing a beat, “you just kept taking me higher and higher. By the time I finally DID go...I-I couldn’t move. It was like I was paralyzed or something. Then, I thought maybe I’d squashed you when I slapped my hand over my pussy, but when I checked, you were still alive.”
Cassie sighed, shaking her head as she gazed upwards.
“You have NO idea how much I wanted to just take my finger and....*PLTH*....SQUASH you right then and there while you were recovering on my chest earlier, but I was so exhausted and...*sigh* I don’t know, I guess it just felt...wrong or something...
“Hm,” Cassie wondered aloud, “maybe I was having second thoughts about getting rid of you?”
Cassie happened to take a momentary glance back down in the bowl; she saw that Nick had ceased his struggles and was now floating semi-calmly on his back.
“Uhn, Uhn, Uhn!” Cassie scolded him playfully, “I can’t have you growing back, now, little man.”
Cassie immediately wiped her pussy again with the toilet paper squares still in her hand and dropping them into the bowl. Nick could sense the light above him fading through his closed eyes, opening them just in time to see a massive sheets of toilet paper the falling directly on top of him. He screamed, putting up his hands defensively just before the huge mass impacted, forcing him beneath the surface once again.
Even the measly featherweight of those few pieces of toilet paper felt like massive, weighted blankets to Nick’s tiny body, forcing him to struggle beneath the waves to push his way upwards, trying like mad to find any air pocket he could press his face into until he could get out from underneath them. Unfortunately, as the toilet paper began moistening, it’s layers began to break apart, quickly entangling the tiny man in urine-soaked globs of tissue.
Cassie watched intently for any sign of movement, wondering if those few measly squares of toilet paper were enough to actually drown the tiny man. She was surprisingly impressed, however, when Nick emerged a few moments later near one of the corners of the blanket of toilet paper.
“Hmph,” she smirked, “guess that would’ve been too easy, huh? You really shouldn’t have admitted that stress keeps you small, Nick. That’s what’s made all this possible.
“You know, believe it or not,” she continued, “I actually forgave you for cheating on me. I mean, even though you went and FUCKED my best friend behind my back, I suppose I pushed you into it, so I was willing to let bygones be bygones. In fact, you might even say I was actually happy that the two of you found each other. I was just gonna let you run off and be with her. Besides, deep down, we BOTH knew our marriage was long over anyway, and I knew we’d inevitably get divorced, so why not just let you go?
“But you couldn’t stop there, could you, little man?!” Cassie seethed, her tone suddenly shifting. “You couldn’t just fuck her, could you?! NO! You just HAD to shrink yourself for her, didn’t you?! Lemme guess, you asked her to play with you with her feet?! And I’m guessing you went INSIDE her, too, didn’t you, Nick?! Ugh, all that talk about learning to shrink yourself just for ME...just to please ME...that was all a lie, wasn’t it?!”
The tiny man started squeaking up to Cassie frantically, but she simply waved it off, dismissing his pleas and explanations.
“You might as well save your breath, Nick; there’s no point in denying it! Besides, I can barely hear you anyway, let alone understand what you’re saying, not that it’d do you any good.
“I thought I was something special to you, Nick! I thought that you only wanted to share your shrinking powers with ME! But now I know: you’d shrink yourself for ANY woman, wouldn’t you?! You wouldn’t care WHO it was—me, or Jenny, or ANYBODY else—as long as you could be small around her, and be able to explore her body and go inside her pussy, you wouldn’t care in the slightest. I mean, sure, I figured you were gonna shrink yourself for Jenny EVENTUALLY, but to find out you did it the very night that you said you came to see ME...to beg my forgiveness?! How COULD you?! You were gonna came to see me and beg me to take you back, and then you go and fuck the first woman you see?! My best friend, of all people, and you shrink yourself for her and screw her, all while I’m passed out in the next room! And then, after all that, just today, you had the gall to think I’d just let you shrink yourself and go INSIDE me like nothing was wrong. I mean, sure, I needed the release, and BOY, did it feel good, but still...!”

“CASSIE!” Nick squeaked up with all of his might, practically making himself hoarse. “YOU TOLD ME TO GET SMALL FOR YOU! YOU BEGGED ME!”

“I already TOLD you, I couldn’t understand you, little man,” Cassie spit frustratedly, “so you may as well just save your breath!”
Then, Cassie uttered a little giggle.
“Besides, you’re gonna need it where you’re going!”
With that, Cassie stood back up and turned around, bearing her huge, bare ass to the tiny man down in the toilet. Nick screamed in terror as Cassie’s enormous ass slammed down onto the toilet seat, shaking the entire bowl, tossing him beneath the huge ripples that splashed back and forth across the surface.
Cassie could just barely hear her tiny husband’s squeaks emanating from beneath her as she squeezed and strained, reveling in hearing his squeaks become even louder and more shrill when her ass erupted a couple seconds later...

*PHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*
The terrible, ear-shattering fart echoed loudly throughout the toilet bowl; Nick screamed for mercy, then coughed and hacked painfully as the noxious cloud completely overwhelmed his lungs, practically sucking all the oxygen out of the air.
“Cass...*COUGH*...Oh, God...*COUGH, COUGH*...Cassie, please...*COUGH*...”
Then, another stream of yellow urine burst forth from Cassie’s pussy.
How the hell does she have to PEE again?! Nick thought to himself as he frantically threw himself towards the nearest porcelain wall, swimming like mad to somehow escape the merciless onslaught of toxins, and praying that he’d somehow survive his giant wife’s torture.

Cassie smirked, pleased that her body had saved such a massive, foghorn-like fart for just the opportune time, and was amazed she was actually able to squeeze a little more urine from her bladder, raining down her wrath upon the tiny man below her. She was disappointed, however, that she couldn’t find anything more than a pocket of gas in her colon; she would’ve LOVED to have seen the horrified look on Nick’s tiny, stupid face as a massive log of shit fell from her ass and splashed down on top of him.
Cassie shrugged and grabbed a couple more squares of toilet paper, wiping herself again before tossing them blindly past her pussy and into the toilet bowl beneath her. She hastily stood up and turned around, peering into the toilet again, quickly finding Nick struggling to swim towards one of the sides of the bowl.
Cassie playfully smacked the outside of the toilet bowl again, shaking up its contents, smirking as she watched her tiny husband struggling to fight off the wave-like ripples as they bounced and ricocheted off the walls of the toilet bowl, bombarding him from all directions.
“Hmph, look at you!” Cassie belittled him as she watched the tiny man writhing in her waste. “You’re so pathetic, Nick! You’re nothing but a worthless, little bug! But you’re not a bug, are you? NO! You’re lower than a bug! You’re a little piece of shit, and we all know what happens to little pieces of shit...”

“NOOOOOO!” Nick screamed in terror as he saw Cassie reaching for the toilet handle. “CASSIE! PLEEEEEESE! DOOOOOOOON’T!”

“...They get....FLUSHED!” Cassie said maniacally as she placed her fingers on plunger, looking down into the bowl one last time, seeing the tiny man begging for his life.
“Bye bye, Nicky!” Cassie said in a high-pitched voice, waving at him with her free hand as she pressed the plunger.

Nick panicked as a huge rush of water instantly bubbled up from below him, and poured down all sides of the toilet; within seconds, the water in the bowl began swirling. The tiny man did his best to resist, swimming frantically through the swirling currant to reach the side of the toilet bowl, but the whirlpool was too strong, and he was constantly assaulted with wet globs of toilet paper. In no time at all, Nick was at the complete mercy of the swirling vortex.
In an effort of futility, Nick reached up in desperation one last time to his giant wife, praying she’d take pity on him, but the giantess merely watched his suffering with sadistic glee, offering him no help, nor sparing him from his fate.
The tiny man held out as long as he could, lasting up until the very last of the urine-contaminated water reached the bottom of the bowl. A powerful blast of incoming water smacked Nick square in the face, thrusting him backwards into the dark, cavernous bowels of the discharge pipe.
Then, everything went black.

With a wide, toothy grin on her face and eyes peeled open, Cassie watched intently as her husband’s tiny body swirled to the bottom of the toilet bowl and disappeared out of sight.
She stood quietly for a minute, peering into the bowl as it refilled, looking for Nick’s tiny form to resurface...
...but, he never did.
That was it, Cassie realized. Nick was gone; out of her life forever. She was free!
In the past, each time she’d thought about or even tried ending Nick’s life while he was small, something inside her always exercised restraint, preventing her from actually going through with it: she tried squashing him under her foot, and even considered flushing him down the toilet once before, but something had always held her back. Even a few moments ago, when Cassie’s hand was on the toilet plunger, she hesitated, albeit only for a moment, yet she pushed through, knowing that all it would take was the smallest amount of force applied to the handle, and the toilet would do the rest; and once she did, a wave of relief washed over her. As she waved to her tiny husband, watching him swirling helplessly around the toilet bowl and disappear into the roiling vortex, Cassie could feel a huge burden lifting off her soul.
Never again would Cassie have to worry about accidentally squashing her tiny husband as she walked around her apartment....or smothering him with her ass if she didn’t watch where she was sitting....or eating him if he happened to fall into her food....or suffocating him inside her pussy if she reflexively slammed her legs closed while he was still inside her....she wouldn’t have to worry about any of those scenarios ever again, any one of which would’ve, up until today, left her completely distraught and inconsolable. In hindsight, Cassie actually wished that she HAD accidentally squashed Nick when he’d had one of his shrinking episodes: it would’ve made things far easier for everyone.
Cassie slowly closed the toilet lid, then brushed off her hands as she stepped over to the sink to wash up. She sighed as she hastily washed her hands, trembling at the thought of what she’d just accomplished.
It was over. It was all, finally over.
Cassie turned off the faucet and quickly dried off her hands with a nearby hand towel. Then, she retrieved her fuzzy, pink bathrobe from the hook on the back of the bathroom door and quickly threw it on. As she tied the belt around her waist, her eyes fell upon the toilet once again...
Cassie paused only for a moment; then, she took a deep breath and turned towards the door, flipping off the bathroom light before stepping back into the hallway.