- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS A DEVIATION FROM THE MAIN STORY! IT IS AN ALTERNATE STORY ARC THAT EXPLORES A DIFFERENT OUTCOME OF THE EVENTS OUTLINED IN THIS STORY! IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE WITH THE MAIN STORY, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

The following chapter is a “What if” scenario that explores what would’ve happened if Cassie had actually eaten Nick at the end of chapter 20. Obviously, this chapter will be very similar to the original ending which I deleted, but it has been reworked to be somewhat self-contained.
Note: this chapter is going to be very mouth and vore centric. Read at your own risk:

The giant spoon suddenly changed directions, withdrawing itself from the lip-sealed prison, dumping its contents onto Cassie’s giant, slimy tongue.
“OOF!” Nick yelped as he landed with a SPLAT onto the wet, spongy surface. “Ughh!”
The unstable ground beneath him moved up and down violently, and Nick struggled to keep his footing as he actively avoided being swept towards the sides of Cassie’s mouth, where two rows of mammoth teeth crashed down repeatedly with a frightening crunching sound, pulverizing the huge boulders of cereal that fell between them into nothing but gooey paste.
The tip of Cassie‘s massive tongue kept tilting upwards and crashing into the top of her mouth, and Nick fought like mad to keep from being washed backwards towards her throat; unfortunately, the tiny man was quickly losing ground, and as soon as Cassie swallowed, he was done for.
“CASSIE!” he screamed frantically. “CASSIE, HELP! PLEASE! DON’T EAT ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
Before Nick realized what was happening, a huge wave of warm, thick saliva suddenly washed down the sides of Cassie’s mouth, splashing over everything with a sickening slurp.
“CASSIE, NO!” Nick screamed. “WAIT! DON’T SWALLOW ME!”
Thinking quickly, Nick fell onto his stomach, reaching down into a pool of taste buds and wrapping his arms around as many as he could grasp.
All he could do now was hold on tight and await the inevitable...
A huge suction started pulling Nick backwards; a slimy wave of saliva and food paste washed over him. Nick doubled his grip, desperately trying to withstand the intense force, but one by one the slimy taste buds slipped from his grip. He wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer...
*GULP*
The terrifying sound of Cassie’s swallowing echoed throughout her mouth as huge globs of pulverized food slid down her gullet. In its wake, scattered brown patches of masticated, gooey cereal remnants lay strewn about her tongue.
For a moment, everything was still.
Then, a tiny figure covered in brown goo began writhing on the back of Cassie’s giant tongue.
Nick had somehow just barely avoided being swallowed, but he was far from being out of the woods. Before him lay a vast, slimy landscape coated with brown and white blobs of undigested cereal and marshmallows, illuminated by small rays of light that managed to peek through the minuscule gaps between Cassie’s closed lips and teeth.
“Cassie,” Nick groaned as he slowly crawled forward over the massive, slimy tongue, desperate to hold his ground as it shifted up and down, greatly hindering his progress forward. “Uhn, Cassie, help!”
Every few seconds, Cassie would smack her lips, illuminating the dark cavern with light, allowing Nick’s tiny, inaudible squeaks to escape, only to be cut off again as the giant mouth closed once more, and with each opening and closing of Cassie’s jaw, the tiny man was violently thrust up and down repeatedly, making it impossible for him to get anywhere.
Nick, however, was unwilling to give up his fight for survival, scrambling like mad to get back to the front of Cassie‘s mouth.
Then, Cassie’s giant lips slowly parted once again, and a bright stream of light flooded the slimy cavern.
“CASSIE?!” Nick squeaked, sitting straight up onto his knees, wondering if there was an off-chance she’d actually heard him.
Nick suddenly gasped in terror as the sight of the giant spoon moving towards him, hauling another huge payload of cereal into Cassie’s mouth.
“CASSIE, NO!”
It was no use. Nick’s squeaks for help went unheard as Cassie nonchalantly shoved another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.
The terrifying cycle started all over again; this time, however, Nick didn’t have the advantage of being closer to the entrance, and the poor, tiny man was quickly swept up in the calamity.
“HEEEEEEEEEEELP!” Nick shouted desperately as Cassie’s tongue scooped him up in its gyrations, thrusting him into a huge glob of cereal heading towards the side of the giant mouth....and ever closer to his wife’s chomping teeth.
“CASSIE, NOmmfp!” Nick screamed as he became engulfed in the slimy mass, struggling to escape the conveyor of death, “Ugh, CASSIE, PLElbrblm!”
Nick frantically dug into the moving glob, clawing his way to freedom, but he was quickly losing ground, and in a matter of seconds he’d be crushed between Cassie’s monstrous teeth.
Everything seemed to move in slow motion, prolonging the horrific series of events that Nick was about to endure. As Cassie’s teeth parted, preparing to chomp down on their next bite, they unleashed a massive wave of chewed cereal on top of their upcoming bite....the very bite Nick was in. The tiny man screamed in terror as the towering mass of food folded over on top of him, burying him deep within its clutches.
Nick couldn’t tell which way was up; he was completely disoriented, surrounded by the loud, terrifying crunching of Cassie’s teeth.
Ultimately, the tiny man’s efforts to prevent himself from being crushed would be meaningless. As Cassie’s tongue shifted around her latest bite, it luckily pushed Nick out of the way, her massive molars missing him by mere inches. The huge muscle then shifted scraped the entire, well-chewed mass away from her teeth and back towards her throat.
A split second later, Cassie swallowed.

“Ah,” Cassie exhaled with satisfaction as she swallowed her last bite.
“Enjoying your cereal?” Jenny giggled.
“Yup,” Cassie nodded, setting her spoon down, taking a moment to clear her throat of a few uncomfortable bits of un-swallowed cereal that seemed to be lingering on the back of her tongue.

A loud, booming “AHH” of satisfaction echoed through Cassie’s mouth, accompanied by a hurricane-force wind which expelled microscopic bits of debris from her gullet.
By another stroke of pure luck, Cassie’s prior bite had been quite sizable, large enough to scrape past her uvula as she swallowed. Somehow, Nick’s tiny form found itself directly in the path of the bulbous muscle as it slurped through the massive blob of cereal heading for her throat. The huge bulb smacked into him, scooping him up and out of the bite as Cassie swallowed.
Nick reeled as he found himself stuck to the huge appendage, but he was far from being out of danger. Cassie began coughing, apparently trying to clear her throat, and the massive uvula began dancing about wildly, taking Nick for wild, agonizing ride.
“AAAAAA!” Nick screamed as he held on for dear life. “CASSIE, STOP! HEEEEEELP! PLEEEEEEEASE!”

For some reason, Cassie was finding it difficult to clear her throat; something seemed to be caught on her uvula.
Cassie cleared her throat again, more firmly this time...unfortunately, whatever was caught in her throat wasn’t letting go.
Growing increasingly irate, Cassie took a deep breath, then gave one firm cough…

*COUGH*
“AAAAAAAAA!” the tiny man squeaked as he was thrown from the giant uvula, ricocheting off the roof of Cassie’s mouth and crashing down onto the middle of her tongue.

“Oh!” Cassie coughed, finally managing to clear her throat.
“Are you OK?” Jenny inquired, slightly concerned.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” Cassie replied, smacking her lips loudly. “Just had some cereal lingering in the back of my throat. I think I got it though.”

Cassie’s giant, blooming voice practically shattered Nick’s eardrums. The tiny man frantically covered his ears, rolling about the massive tongue as he writhed in pain.
Suddenly, Nick was violently thrust upwards, his screams cut short as he was slammed into the roof Cassie’s mouth again. This time, however, his tiny body stuck tightly to her soft palate. The giant tongue slammed into him continuously as Cassie kept smacking her giant lips, apparently trying to cleanse him from her pallet.
After a few moments, the torment stopped; Nick’s tiny body went limp, dislodging itself from the roof of Cassie’s mouth and falling back down onto the massive tongue below.
Nick was beaten, bruised, and barely conscious, struggling just to lift his face up from the wet, slimy ground.
“Cassie,” Nick called out weakly, his vision blurry.
His gaze suddenly locked upon Jenny’s figure outside the giant mouth, completely oblivious to his plight.
“Jenny,” Nick strained, reaching his arm out in desperation. “Jenny, please, help me!”

“Maybe you should take a drink,” Jenny offered.
“I was planning on it,” Cassie replied, reaching down and picking up her bowl.

“Jenny, please!” Nick called out desperately, summoning what strength he could muster to lift himself up. “Don’t let her swallow me!”
Suddenly, Cassie’s lips parted widely...
The next thing Nick saw was a giant bowl approaching the literal mouth of the mammoth cave.
“CASSIE!” the tiny man screamed with the last of his strength. “NOOOOOO!”
A massive tidal wave of milk poured into Cassie’s mouth, washing over the tiny man, sweeping him up into its roil. Nick flailed his arms wildly, paddling as hard and as fast as he could to withstand the powerful torrent, but the current was too strong, quickly carrying him past Cassie’s gullet, and tossing him over the torrential waterfall flowing down into Cassie’s throat.
*GULP*
The horrible sound of Cassie’s gulp reverberated through the walls of her esophagus. Nick desperately tried to swim to the sides of Cassie’s throat, hoping to grab ahold of something—ANYTHING—that could cling to and prevent the inevitable, but the powerful muscles of the esophagus were too efficient, their undulating pushing everything, Nick included, further down into a pit of utter darkness.
Nick’s fate was sealed. His shrinking adventures were about to take him where no man had ever gone before, the last stop on this, his final journey: his wife’s stomach. He was about to be consumed by the woman he’d once loved, the one who had betrayed him, and the one he’d desperately tried to leave behind.
Suddenly, Nick’s descent unexpectedly slowed; a disgustingly terrifying slurping sound completely surrounded him...
The next thing he knew, Nick was falling.
The tiny man screamed for help as he tumbled downwards through the foul-smelling, pitch-black cavern, the overwhelming, pungent stench of soured milk and stomach acid singeing his nostrils.
Down...down...down he fell, until finally splashing down into a roiling, bubbling pool.
Nick’s skin was on fire! The tiny man frantically swam towards the surface, the liquid surrounding him literally eating him alive, even as he broke the surface. Nick gasped for air, screaming in pain as the stomach acid burned his throat with each agonizing breath, eroding away his esophagus as each painful gasp forced him to cough up blood.
The tiny man struggled madly to try to find some relief: a pocket of milk to swim into, a mound of cereal to climb upon—anything to relieve his suffering; alas, there would be no refuge for him, his splashing only throwing more acid into his face.
Then, in his final moments of consciousness, Nick felt an unexpected wave of peace wash over him. He struggles ceased; his pain was gone, replaced with a surprising surge of clarity:
Despite his fear of death, and helplessness to avoid his inevitable demise, Nick realized his pain and anguish would soon be over. No longer would he have to fear being stepped on, or squashed, or sat upon—soon, he wouldn’t feel anything at all. And perhaps that was all for the best. He would no longer feel the sting of Cassie’s betrayal, or the helplessness of being trapped beneath her feet; in addition, he wouldn’t have to endure the pain of losing Jenny, taking comfort in the brief moments of passion the two of them had shared together the night before.
In fact, Nick was actually thankful: he had known BOTH women—Cassie AND Jenny—intimately, and had shared and experienced his wildest, deepest, most erotic fantasies with each of them. He’d made love them, explored their bodies, literally been inside them, and experienced the joy of falling in love with each of them all over again.
Nick knew he was dying; yet, despite how abruptly and tragically his life was ending, he wasn’t afraid. He relented himself to his fate, his fear melting away with rest of his body; soon, he would know the serenity and contentment of sweet release.
It was certainly ironic and unsettling that Cassie was about to literally digest her tiny husband, but for Nick, it all seemed strangely intimate. The resentment he’d harbored for her was gone. He was about to become one with his wife, his tiny body becoming nourishment for her’s.
And in the last split second before his life came to its tragic end, Nick’s final thoughts were of Cassie and Jenny; the two people who’d mattered most to him the past few months; who had made him happy; who had made his wild, erotic dreams come true.
“Goodbye,” Nick whispered.
A moment later, the remains of the tiny man’s body dipped beneath the waves of stomach acid; with a tiny expulsion of gas, they disappeared.

*URP*
“Excuse me!” Cassie pardoned herself, embarrassed that she’d belched so audibly.
“Feel better?” Jenny chuckled.
“Yeah, sorry.” Cassie replied, chortling as she smacked her lips, the taste of her burp lingering on her breath. “I just...
“...Hm? That’s weird.” Cassie commented.
“What?” Jenny inquired.
“Nothing...it’s just that...” Cassie replied, shaking her head, realizing how illogical such a thing seemed.
“No really,” Jenny probed more forcefully, “What?!”
“I don’t know,” Cassie shrugged. “It’s just that...for a second there, I could’ve sworn I tasted some of Nick’s cologne.”

Chapter End Notes:


So, obviously I still owe everyone a proper ending to the story, but let me know what you all think of this “alternate version”.