- Text Size +


Jenny slowly opened her eyes and took a deep breath, stretching her arms to help wake herself up. It was daylight already; she reached over to the nightstand to her right and checked the time on her phone:
Almost 9:30; I must’ve really needed the extra sleep, she thought to herself, cracking a gleeful grin. I guess after the excitement last night, I needed to sleep in.
Jenny slowly folded the covers away from her and rolled out of bed. She peered over at Cassie, who was was still passed out on her own side of the bed in nearly the exact same position Jenny had placed her in the night before. It was probably for the best, though. It meant that Cassie had been sound asleep the entire night and hadn’t heard Nick come in earlier that morning, nor his and Jenny’s “little” sexual interlude, for that matter.
Jenny sighed and shook her head with reserved disdain and resentment for her sleeping “friend”. She couldn’t believe that Cassie had lied to her about Nick, nor that she could’ve put him through such pain and suffering like she did. Ultimately, though, it wouldn’t matter. Soon, Nick would be her’s, and Cassie would be left single and alone. However, and despite knowing how much she’d mistreated Nick, Jenny didn’t really want to lose Cassie as a friend, and as odd as it probably sounded, Jenny actually wondered if it would be possible for she and Cassie to somehow remain friends when it was all over.
Jenny took a second to stretch again and adjust her pajamas, then slowly tiptoed towards the bedroom door. She was caught off-guard when the door groaned loudly as it was opened. Jenny froze, snapping her head back to the bed to see if Cassie had heard it; thankfully, the young woman never stirred. Jenny slowly pulled the door open just enough for her to slip through, then carefully closed it behind her.
As she rounded the corner to the living room, Jenny suddenly stopped in the archway, staring on with confusion, which quickly turned to disappointment:
To her dismay, Nick wasn’t sleeping on the couch like they’d agreed. Apparently, he hadn’t come back from wherever he went last night.
“I guess he had to do a lot more thinking,” Jenny sighed, biting her lower lip. She was really hoping the two of them could’ve spent a little more time together before Cassie woke up.
“I hope he didn’t second guess himself,” Jenny worried. “He seemed so sure of everything last night.”
Jenny sighed again and looked down at her phone, swiping through the apps as she slowly walked through the living room and plopped her ass down onto the couch cushion nearest the ottoman.

The pressure on top of Nick was absolutely immense. He struggled frantically, trying to move, but he was completely trapped, his hands and arms pinned next to his head. Nick pushed up with all his might, trying to lift the massive weight on top of him, but it was no use: his tiny hands merely sunk into the huge mass of flesh, and even if they hadn’t, he was nowhere near strong enough to actually lift it off of him.
“Cmrsmrm, hlmpf! Gmrt ymrm fmnt rf ff mrmm!” the tiny man shouted in muffled curses, praying that Cassie would quickly move her foot off him, but the giant woman merely ground her foot into its imprint, as if snuffing out an insignificant, little bug.
“AHMMMMM!” Nick screamed in agony even louder. “CMRSMRM, STMPF, BMRFRM YRM CRMRSH MRMM!”
Despite his dire predicament, however, Nick couldn’t help but feel something was off. The last time Cassie had stepped on him, which Nick wished he could wipe from his mind, he’d been rather up close and personal to the underside of her sole, and the feel, taste, and smell of that sweaty texture was ingrained into his subconscious. This time, however, things felt very different. The flesh on the underside of Cassie’s sole felt weird—soft, yet with a vastly different texture—and the pungent stench that was invading his nostrils, saturating what precious, little air he had left didn’t smell the same. Her foot didn’t have the distinctive scent Nick remembered...
...It smelled like ass!

Jenny shifted and ground her butt into her seat until she was good and comfortable and, once she’d made a nice impression to settle into, took a deep breath and leaned back onto the rear cushion of the couch, kicking her feet up onto the ottoman.

Nick was quickly running out of air. He desperately tried to focus again, making another attempt to re-expand himself, but the immense pressure pushing down on him made it absolutely impossible for him to concentrate effectively enough, and the frustration of not being able to grow nor clear his mind like before only made things worse.
He couldn’t focus...couldn’t concentrate...couldn’t breathe...
A few moments later, everything went black.

After about 20 minutes of browsing YouTube and watching a few short videos with the volume turned way down, Jenny sighed and set her phone down on the arm of the couch.
“Where could he be?” she asked herself, pondering Nick’s whereabouts. “He PROMISED he’d be here. He PROMISED he’d come back.”
Jenny sighed and slid her feet off the ottoman; then, she stood up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen.

Unbeknownst to Jenny, Nick was closer than she realized...a LOT closer. Earlier that morning, after kissing the girls while they slept, Nick laid down on the couch to get a few hours of sleep, and in that time, he had a dream where he was demonstrating his newfound control over his powers to both Cassie AND Jenny, unwittingly shrinking himself down in the real world to only 1/8th of an inch tall—the size of a flea—a barely even noticeable spec to the giant world around him.
Of course, despite how devastating such a relapse could be, there would normally be evidence left behind—namely Nick un-shrunken clothes strewn out upon the couch cushions—unfortunately, in his dream, there was a point where Nick stripped down naked and deposited his clothes in the hallway laundry hamper—something he not only did in his dream, but in the REAL WORLD as well: Nick, half-asleep, had inadvertently put his clothes in the laundry hamper, and had been sleeping naked on couch since the early morning hours.
Jenny had no idea that Nick was on the couch when she sat down....on the VERY couch cushion where the tiny man was sleeping! The whole time Nick thought he was trapped beneath Cassie’s foot, he had, in reality, been struggling beneath Jenny’s pajama-covered ass. To make matters even worse, in his struggles, Nick had managed to entangle himself in the soft, pink fibers of Jenny’s pajamas; when Jenny stood up, his limp, lifeless body was left dangling precariously from the back of her cotton shorts, and with each giant step she took, his tiny body continuously slammed into her crack.

As she took her first two steps onto the kitchen’s cold, linoleum floor, Jenny took a second to adjust the hem of her T-shirt, then reached her hand around to pull at the wedgie her shorts had given her.

The titanic hand smacked into Nick’s tiny body, completely dislodging him from her shorts.
His comatose body tumbled helplessly through the air, so small now that the air currents created by Jenny‘s movements were strong enough to carry him upon the breeze, slowly swirling him downwards towards the endless floor below. His arms as legs flailed about wildly, as if desperately reaching out for anything to arrest his fall, somehow knowing his body would never survive the impact with the floor.
Then, just before impact, Nick skidded across a small bump. His upper body lurched forwards, bouncing and tumbling over the imperfections in the floor, until he finally came to a rest a couple of feet in front of the front door.

With her shorts pulled completely out of her asscrack, Jenny headed over to the cabinet to grab a bowl, setting it down beside the box of Lucky Charms that she’d left out on the counter earlier that morning. She quickly reached into the refrigerator to grab a gallon of milk, then went to work combining all the ingredients.

Nick awoke in a daze; his eyes slowly opened, taking a moment to process what they were seeing. Off in the distance, he could see his living room, but everything seemed incredibly distant, blurry, and out of focus, and he could only make out distorted blobs of color.
He tried to move, immediately cringing from the feeling of intense pain all over his body.
“Uhn, what happened?” Nick moaned, rubbing the side of his head.
The last thing Nick remembered was struggling beneath Cassie’s foot after she stepped on him. He must’ve passed out at some point, unsure of exactly how we got into the kitchen...
Nick’s eyes suddenly shot open wide! He’d almost forgotten he was still shrunk. He needed to get somewhere safe to make another attempt to...
Nick practically jumped, startled by a huge, booming SLAM behind him. His sudden jerking motion only made his body ache more. He struggled to push his battered and bruised torso up off the floor, slowly craning his neck to look around and gauge his surroundings.
That’s when he heard them: the familiar, frightening, booming sounds of giant footsteps...

After replacing all of the raw ingredients in their respective storage areas, Jenny opened a nearby drawer and grabbed a spoon, then hastily scooping up a large spoonful of her freshly prepared cereal and shoveling it into her mouth as she closed the drawer again with her hip. It slammed shut a little louder than Jenny expected. She cringed, silently hoping that such a racket wouldn’t rouse the sleeping Cassie.
Jenny uttered a sigh of dismay; then, with bowl in hand, turned and headed back towards the living room...

Nick’s heart was racing. He was practically frozen in place; his face contorted in horror.
“Oh no!” Nick exclaimed softly, realizing who it was, “JENNY!”
She was absolutely titanic, bigger than he’d ever seen her before! Her thunderous, booming footsteps reverberated through the floor....and they were headed right for him! He needed to un-shrink himself, but there was no time to clear his mind and concentrate. He had to get clear....NOW!
Nick cringed as he pushed through the pain, desperately trying to crawl away, but Jenny’s colossal figure was already bearing down
“Jenny, WAIT!” Nick shrieked, struggling to move faster. “STOP! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!”
He tried desperately to stand up and run, but he stumbled, the pain too great to bear. He struggled to try again, but it was already too late. Nick was shrouded in a huge, ominous shadow. He flipped onto his back just in time to see Jenny’s huge, bare sole coming down on top of him.
“JENNY, DON’T ST—”

Jenny stopped by the front door, having no idea that her right foot had just stomped down directly where the tiny Nick had been standing. On her way back to the living room, her eyes caught a glimpse of a wall calendar that was hanging on the back of the front door, and she stepped over to take a closer look.
The calendar was a photograph gallery of the National Parks of the United States. This month’s was somewhat a typical inclusion of Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, but it was a rather picturesque photograph of one of its many geothermal pools, and Jenny was taking a moment to admire the vivid array of bright, beautiful colors as she carefully shoveled another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.
Eventually, Jenny turned and headed back towards the living room, setting her bowl down on the ottoman as she stepped around it and plopped her butt back down onto the couch. She took a moment to settle her bottom into its previous indentation in the cushion and find a video to watch on her phone, then retrieved her bowl, setting it in her lap, and leaned back into her seat, kicking her bare feet up onto the ottoman again.

With Jenny’s heels resting on top of the ottoman, Nick’s tiny figure could just barely be seen plastered face-first in the middle of her right sole, almost indistinguishable from the other specks of dirt, lint, and dust stuck to the bottom of her bare foot which she’d picked up from walking around the apartment. The tiny man was struggling madly, trying to pull his body off Jenny‘s sole, but he was adhered too tightly to her sticky flesh to escape.
Making no headway in freeing himself, Nick switched gears and tried focusing on making himself bigger, hoping that it would not only unstick himself, but that Jenny would notice him. He tried to calm himself and find his center, but the smell of Jenny’s feet was making it hard to concentrate. To make matters worse, as Jenny was eating and watching her phone, she would nonchalantly scrunch and flex of her foot, which was, in turn, intensely squeezing and stretching Nick’s tiny body, violently pulling him in every direction at once, making it utterly impossible to clear his mind and focus. Even Jenny’s slightest foot movements were enough to break Nick’s concentration; he’d never be able to focus while stuck to sole.
Unfortunately, for the time being, Nick wasn’t going anywhere.

As Jenny sat on the couch, casually eating her cereal and watching some videos on her phone with the volume turned down, she thought about Nick again, wondering if he’d be back soon.
“Maybe he’s sleeping in his car or something,” Jenny pondered aloud. She really kicked herself for not getting his phone number before he left last night, and was even pondering grabbing Cassie’s phone to give him a call to see where...
“Duh,” Jenny exclaimed, wondering why she hadn’t thought of it before. “Why don’t I just look up his number on Cassie’s phone and program it into mine. Idiot!”
Before she even had a chance to move, however, Jenny heard some shuffling coming from the bedroom; a few moments later, the door opened, and a groggy Cassie emerged for the first time that morning.
“Morning,” Jenny called politely, reaching over and pausing her phone.
“Mm, morning,” Cassie moaned, rubbing her eyes as she slumped through the living room and over to the couch.
“How’d you sleep?” Jenny chortled, figuring Cassie had a hangover.
“Good, I think,” Cassie replied, putting her fingers to her temples, “but my head is killing me.”
“Yeah, I’ll bet,” Jenny chuckled, “what with all you had to drink last night.”
“Ugh, don’t remind me,” Cassie groaned as she collapsed onto the couch, “not that I remember much anyway. I can’t remember the last time I drank so much.”
“Well,” Jenny chortled nervously, “I guess you had a good reason.”
Cassie crossed her right leg beneath her, situating it comfortably beneath her ass, letting her left foot hang off the edge of the couch cushion. As she was shifting, however, she leaned towards Jenny to get a little peek into the kitchen.
“N-Nick is in here yet, is he?” Cassie asked.
“No sweetie, not yet,” Jenny sighed, leaning forward to set her bowl of cereal down onto the ottoman and shifting her feet from the ottoman to the floor.
“Good,” Cassie sighed breathily.

Nick yelped a muffled squeak as Jenny’s foot suddenly jerked forward; a second later, he yelped again when her heel hit the floor with a giant BOOM, jostling him violently.

“I was hoping to have some time to wake up before he got here....” Cassie moaned, rubbing her temples again, “....and for my head to stop spinning.”
Jenny chuckled.
“Did, uh, he happen to mention what time he’d be here?” Jenny asked slyly, resting her left leg on the cushion, her sole leaning against her right thigh.
“Not specifically,” Cassie sighed. “He just said he’d be over in the morning.”
“Oh,” Jenny uttered unenthusiastically, slumping back into her seat, wishing Cassie could have at least given her SOME kind of information on Nick’s current whereabouts. “Have, uh, you given any thought to what you’re gonna say to him?”
“Kinda,” Cassie shrugged uncomfortably, sighing heavily. “I don’t know. I’m just not sure if I’m ready to talk to him, Jen.”
“Sweetie,” Jenny sighed sympathetically as she turned slightly towards her friend, “you’re gonna have to talk to him at SOME point. At the very least, you two need to figure out what you’re gonna do in the short term.”
“I know, but...” Cassie paused, sighing morosely, “there’s just so many things swirling around my head right now, I’m just not sure exactly what TO say.”
“Well, just tell ME then,” Jenny offered with a shrug, leaning back into the rear cushion and putting her right foot back up onto the ottoman again...

Nick was suddenly yanked upwards.
“MRMM!” he yelped in pain for a third time when Jenny’s heel landed with a tiny bounce onto the ottoman’s cushion, violently jostling him again.
“JRNRMM! STMMMMPF!“

“...We can at least TRY to work out some things before he gets here,” Jenny continued.
“The thing is, Jen,” Cassie explained with another sigh, “I’m not just conflicted about what I’m gonna say. I haven’t even decided what I WANT. I mean, I thought I knew last night...but now, I’m not so sure.”
“Well, what’s got you so confused?” Jenny queried, shaking her head and shrugging.
“OK, it’s like this,” Cassie began, turning towards Jenny, “you know how yesterday you convinced me to sit down and talk with Nick, and how initially I didn’t want to?”
“Yeah?”
“Well, after all the fun you and I had together last night—going out, dancing, just having a good time, without a care in the world—I was sure that when Nick came today, I was gonna tell him I wasn’t ready for him to come home yet, and that maybe we should stay separated for a while.”
“And NOW?” Jenny pushed, slightly concerned Cassie was about to make things very difficult for her and Nick.
“Now...”
Cassie shook her head, unsure of exactly how to say what she wanted to say.
“Look, I know this is gonna sound...,” Cassie explained, “well, silly, but last night....I had a dream about Nick.”
“Oh?”
Cassie nodded.
“I dreamt that we kissed and made up,” Cassie sighed, “You know, reconciled.”
“Oh,” Jenny repeated, but much more downtrodden, “I see.”
“Yeah, but that wasn’t all,” Cassie continued.
“Oh?” Jenny perked up.
“I dreamt that...well, a short time later, I was walking through the apartment and...”
Cassie suddenly choked up, swallowing hard, having trouble continuing.
“And....what?” Jenny asked with baited breath.
“Well, I was walking through the apartment,” Cassie explained, teary-eyed, “and...I suddenly felt....something under my foot. When I looked to see what it was...I prayed it wasn’t, but...Jenny, I dreamt I’d stepped on him....I dreamt that I squashed Nick!”
“Oh, honey, that’s AWFUL!” Jenny replied, feigning sympathy and sitting up a bit, “I’m so sorry....but it’s OK. It was just a dream.”
“No,” Cassie sniffled, shaking her head, “Jenny, you don’t understand…Look, I was afraid to tell you this before, but the day I kicked Nick out, when I told you I found him shrunk after we talked at the mailbox...”
“Uh huh,” Jenny nodded, wondering exactly how Cassie would try to spin what Nick had already said had happened.
“Jenny, I DID nearly squash him!”
“Yeah, honey,” Jenny confirmed suspiciously, though pushing Cassie to continue. “You told me. It was an accident, remember?”
“No,” Cassie sobbed, shaking her head again, “I didn’t. I didn’t tell you the whole truth...I mean, at first, it WAS an accident, but what happened after...”
Cassie choked up again.
“What happened after, Cassie?” Jenny asked sternly.
“I mean, when I found him...” Cassie continued tearfully, “See, I felt something stuck to my foot, and I didn’t realize it was him at first, so I brushed him off; but then, when I realized it WAS him....when I realized he’d shrunk again, I...I don’t know what came over me: he was on the floor, over there, by the TV, and I just...I walked over to him....I was standing over him, but....but it was like I was possessed or something. I...I lifted my foot, and then put it down on top of him....on purpose.”
“WHAT?!” Jenny exclaimed, feigning surprise in a brilliant performance as she sat up, moving her feet off the ottoman.

“MMPF!” Nick yelped in pain as Jenny’s foot hit the floor again.

Cassie nodded her head, red in the face, her eyes filled with tears:
“I’d been so frustrated and so angry with him, so when I saw him down there...when I saw him like that....and I thought about all the worry and heartache he’d put me through, all the anger...i-it was like something WANTED me to...I remember my foot being on top of him...I remember feeling him squirming under my sole...all I had to do was step down and...
“But I couldn’t...” Cassie sniffled, shaking her had, “I couldn’t do it, Jenny. As mad as I was with him, I....couldn’t hurt him like that. I just couldn’t. I still love him.”
“Cassie, how in the world could you DO a thing like that?!” Jenny asked, half-pretending to be appalled, but truly wanting to know nonetheless. She repositioned herself in her seat, bending and setting her left leg on the couch, draping her right leg over her foot.
“How could you TREAT Nick like that?! He was so small and helpless!”
“I know,” Cassie sobbed, red in the face. “I swear, I don’t know what came over me. You have NO idea how stressful it’s been....worrying that each and every step I take through the apartment could...I think, I just figured that if he was...that if I ever accidentally DID do it, it would just all be over, and with one step I could...That’s why I kicked him out, Jen. I could never forgive if I accidentally squashed him, and if that feeling ever came over me again...if I ever just snapped...I couldn’t trust myself around him; I just couldn’t take that chance.”
Jenny lowered her head and bit her lower lip; she closed her eyes, sighing, trying to restrain herself from going off on Cassie, or reaching out and actually strangling her for what she’d done to Nick.
“Jenny, I know you’re disappointed in me,” Cassie sobbed, placing a hand on Jenny’s leg, “and I don’t expect you to forgive me...”
“FORGIVE you?!” Jenny interrupted sharply, snapping her head up, “It’s not ME you need to beg forgiveness from!”
“I know,” Cassie wailed, holding a hand over her mouth, “but you’re my best friend, and I...I just need you to understand...I know this may not mean much, but for these past two weeks, whenever you weren’t spending the night, I’ve cried myself to sleep.”
“Y-You have?” Jenny uttered, raising her eyebrows.
Cassie nodded profusely.
“Ever since I kicked him out...” Cassie explained, “I know I told you that I was happier with Nick gone, and I’ve tried not to care, but....I’ve been worrying myself sick, wondering if he’s OK, wondering if he accidentally shrunk himself again, or if something had happened to him: not knowing if he was lost somewhere, calling for help...I kicked him out without even thinking about his welfare, and after all I put him through, I’m scared he won’t forgive me. I just need him to know that I still love him, even after everything that’s happened. I don’t want anything to happen to him; I don’t wanna lose him. I...”
Cassie was completely choked up, unable to finish her statement.
“Sweetie...” Jenny began, shaking her head, still trying to withhold the words of anger and resentment on her tongue. She hated Cassie for what she’d done to Nick, but hearing her admit everything, crying the entire time as if SHE was the one who’d been hurt.
Alas, even despite her feelings, Jenny couldn’t stand seeing Cassie so upset, so desperate for forgiveness. If she was going to ultimately steal Nick away, the least she could do is give her friend some semblance of comfort.
“Come ‘ere,” Jenny said with open arms.
Cassie fell into her friend’s warm embrace. She felt so guilty over how she’d treated Nick, and silently prayed that the reason he was coming over that morning was to ask to come home. She was going to beg his forgiveness, and promise to never hurt him again, even if he ended up small again, and if he ever wanted to shrink himself for her again, Cassie was willing to indulge his fantasies, and anything else to win him back.
Jenny was also feeling guilty. She knew that Cassie ultimately didn’t deserve Nick, but deep down, Jenny was a good person, and good people don’t go around stealing other people’s husbands.
As Jenny continued to hold Cassie, however, she began to worry, shedding a few tears herself. What if Cassie fed Nick her whole sob story? Would he still remain steadfast in his resolve to leave her, or would Cassie’s tears and begging make Nick feel so guilty that he WOULD forgive his wife and take her back? Jenny had just found new love; she didn’t want to give Nick up now, not after all they’d shared together.
“Are you gonna be OK?” Jenny asked softly, gently situating Cassie upright again.
“Yeah,” Cassie replied, composing herself. “I’ll be OK. Thank you. Thanks for listening, Jen.”
“You’re welcome,” Jenny nodded unenthusiastically, repositioning herself in her seat, switching her legs around until her left leg was hanging off the couch, and her right foot was sitting on the cushion, with its ball and heel pressed lightly against her left thigh, leaving just barely enough room to keep her sole off her leg, which was the only thing keeping a tiny Nick from being squished.
“You know, Cassie,” Jenny sighed morosely, “no offense, but to be honest, I guess, maybe I’m surprised Nick even called you back at all. With everything he went through, you should consider yourself LUCKY that he wanted to even sit down and talk to you.”
“I know,” Cassie reluctantly agreed. “I’m so lucky to have him. I just hope he’ll still have ME.”
“I know, honey,” Jenny sighed unenthusiastically, “I know.”
The two sat in awkward silence for a moment: Cassie trying to compose herself and dry the tears from her eyes, and Jenny slumped in her seat, awkwardly biting her lower lip, taking a brief moment to brush some dirt off the bottom of her right foot.

An ear shattering scraping sound frightened Nick to death! Before he even had a chance to resume his struggles, a sudden impact sent him airborne. Nick had just been nonchalantly brushed off of Jenny‘s foot with the rest of the insignificant specks of dirt and dust that were stuck there, and was now hurtling through the air, unsure of where he was going to land, but hoping it would at least be on something soft.
*SPLASH*
Nick suddenly, and somewhat unexpectedly, splashed down into an ice-cold liquid, the shock of the sudden dip in temperature nearly giving him a heart attack; he frantically swam upwards, eventually breaking the surface. Nick quickly brushed off his face and checked his surroundings:
All around him, huge boulders of various sizes bobbed up and down in a massive lake of milky-white liquid; beyond them, teal-green walls rose up 50 feet into the air on all sides, encircling the entire sea, making any escape nigh impossible. As Nick gazed up beyond the walls, he could see Jenny’s and Cassie‘s giant figures off in the distance...
The shock of where Nick had landed suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks!

“I’m sure Nick’ll forgive me,” Cassie nodded determinately, turning to Jenny. “I mean, he wouldn’t of called me and asked to talk unless he was asking to come home, right?”
“I-I don’t know, sweetie,” Jenny lied, shrugging uncomfortably as she tried to humor her friend. “It’s hard to say. I guess we’ll just have to wait ‘til he gets here to know for sure.”

“JENNY!” Nick called out as he desperately treaded the milk in Jenny’s cereal bowl. “JENNY, HELP!”

“I wonder why he waited so long to call, though,” Cassie contemplated aloud. “I figured he’d be calling me, like, nonstop the next day, begging me to let him come home.”
“Well, maybe he was just trying to give you some space until you cooled off,” Jenny offered. “It probably wasn’t a bad idea. You know, seeing as you tried to SQUASH him.”
“Hmph,” Cassie huffed irritability, a hint of sarcasm in her voice, “thanks. You’re you’re a real friend.”
“I’m sorry, sweetie,” Jenny half-heartedly apologized, reaching for her cereal bowl. “I was just trying to be honest.”
“Yeah, well...” Cassie replied, her voice trailing off.

“No, Jenny!” Nick squeaked as he saw his giant lover reaching for him. Jenny’s giant hand grabbed and jostled the entire bowl, sending massive waves of milk and cereal bits of all shapes and sizes sloshing about haphazardly as she lifted it into the air.
“Helblblblb—“ Nick gurgled as he was quickly overtaken, disappearing beneath the waves of milk, cereal bits, and marshmallows.

Jenny took her cereal bowl in hand and grabbed her spoon, scooping up one last bite of cereal and slowly lifting it to her mouth. Her soft, supple lips parted, and her huge mouth opened wide, sticking out a massive, saliva-coated tongue, which was eagerly awaiting its next taste of cereal. Her jaw slammed shut around its latest bite; Jenny withdrew the spoon from her mouth, completely cleared of every last bit of milk and cereal.
A second later, she swallowed.