- Text Size +

Whether it was fate, or just a stroke of good timing, no one can say, but that night, while Cassie lay unconscious on her bed, oblivious to the world outside her bedroom door (which Jenny had closed to make sure no one was disturbed), Nick shrank himself to an inch tall, while Jenny watched with wide-eyed amazement from her end of the couch as he dwindled away into the seat-cushion on the other end of the sofa. A few minutes beforehand, the two twenty-somethings had gently and lovingly fondled each other as they slowly stripped off the other’s clothes, stashing them beneath the end table at the head of the couch; now, Jenny was completely naked, slowly lying back onto her pillow—which she’d retrieved from the bedroom before shutting Cassie inside—with her feet stretched out in front of her, and anxiously awaiting her tiny date to climb onto her, closing her eyes with impassioned anticipation...
...And it was well worth the wait. Jenny could feel it the moment that Nick climbed upon her toes, meticulously scaling each one with proud determination as he ascended her left foot, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her whole body. As he nimbly walked along the length of her foot and stepped onto her ankle, Jenny forced herself to stay perfectly still, worried that his tiny little feet would tickle her soft, sensitive skin. She never twitched, however; Nick’s footsteps were nothing like that of a bug crawling on her: they were gentle, and readily welcomed by her body.
She began breathing heavily as his tiny form slowly crawled up her leg, past her knee cap, and over her thigh, and was moaning hushed “oh’s” the closer he came to her torso. By the time Nick reached her hip, Jenny was already biting her lower lip, trying her hardest not to move, nor get too loud, not wanting to frighten the tiny man. Slowly, Nick walked across her stomach and over her chest, quickly scaling her left, B-cup-sized breast, while Jenny squeezed her eyes shut, straining to endure the pleasure she felt. When she opened them again, she saw Nick’s one-inch figure sitting upon her breast, gently fondling her nipple. Jenny actually squeaked, her eyes full of tears as she watched the tiny man massaging with all his heart....all just to please HER...
...And pleased she was. Her womanhood was quivering, and she could already feel it moistening.
“Holy shit!” Jenny said breathlessly, trembling with joy, and immediately worried about Nick’s safety. “You OK?”
“I’m fine!” the tiny man squeaked. “Are YOU OK?”
“Oh my God!” Jenny exclaimed quietly, having trouble catching her breath. “It’s so amazing! I never...I never imagined it would feel this good!”
“Well, it’s not over yet,” he chortled, smiling pridefully. “That is, if you’re ready.”
Jenny nodded quickly, already squirming in her seat, having trouble finding the words and keep body still.
“Go!” she begged softly, practically crying now. “Go!”
As Nick slowly slid down her breast and carefully made his way to her crotch, Jenny’s pussy was practically salivating, licking its lips as it prepared itself for its upcoming feast, and she found herself blushing with embarrassment when the tiny man hopped off her pubic bone and splashed down into a huge puddle of her cum which had soaked into the center of the couch cushion. Nick didn’t mind, though; he considered it an honor to have made Jenny so wet, and to enter the cavern before him to please her even more.
Jenny gasped the moment Nick entered her, quietly swearing to God over and over again as she felt his tiny figure wiggling around inside of her, stimulating her in ways she never thought possible. It was as if Nick knew EXACTLY where to touch her, and every squirm was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She just couldn’t keep still: she was arching her back, thrusting her hips, scrunching her toes, and anything else she could do to endure the euphoria she was experiencing.
Obviously, for Nick, it was one bumpy ride. Everywhere he touched was extremely sensitive and made Jenny lurch upwards, and he was having quite the time steadying himself against the walls of her vagina, which only stimulated her more. It was a never ending cycle of sexual jubilation, and they were both being taken for a ride.
When Nick reached up and grabbed her clitoris, it sent Jenny even higher than before! Her eyes, which had been squeezed shut, shot open wide, and she was squeaking so much she was practically squealing with delight. At one point, she yanked the pillow from behind her head and held it over her face, using it to muffle her screams of ecstasy.
Suddenly, Jenny’s hips lurched upwards high into the air, and her pussy clenched shut. She was desperately trying to hold her legs open and prevent Nick from being crushed inside her, but she had completely lost control of her body. She instinctively slapped one of her hands over her pussy, hoping to satisfy her stimulated vagina and contain the discharge she knew was coming. She was building higher...higher...
Jenny erupted; a massive wave of cum burst forth from her pussy! She hastily shifted her hand over her opening to keep Nick from being washed away. Her body was contorted uncomfortably, holding itself aloft and holding onto her pussy, and Jenny was glad she was in such good shape, otherwise it would’ve been torturous. Her face was scrunched, her eyes full of tears...
Finally, after what had been the longest, highest, and most orgasmic climax she’d ever experienced, Jenny’s body relaxed. She collapsed onto the cushion, completely out of breath, and practically crying. It had been the most incredible thing she’d ever experienced, and one, as far as she knew, that only one other person in the world had ever experienced before.
As Jenny relaxed, descending from her euphoria, and still trying to catch her breath, she suddenly felt something wiggling against her hand...
“NICK!” She gasped loudly. She’d completely forgotten she was pressing her hand against her pussy. The poor, little guy must’ve been trapped!
Jenny hurriedly yanked her hand away from her vagina, trying to keep it cupped as she brought it to her face and anxiously inspected it...
She immediately sighed with relief seeing Nick squirming in her hand, writhing in a rather sizable glob of her cum.
“Sorry,” she apologized, chortling through her teeth. “Are you OK?”
Amazingly, Nick was no worse for the ware. He nodded to the giantess to let her know he was alright, though he was still struggling to stabilize himself within her mass of cum.
“Oh my God, Nick! That was amazing!” Jenny squeaked with gratitude, her eyes still full of tears. “Thank you. Thank you so much!”
“My pleasure,” Nick managed to squeak with a smile as he tried to stand up, right before he slipped and fell back down, his head disappearing beneath the surface of the pool of cum in the middle of her hand.
“Oh, you poor, little thing,” Jenny cooed, chuckling at his struggles, “Come here.”
Jenny brought him in close to her face, planting a little kiss upon his tiny body, not paying too much mind that he was still covered in her cum, nor that she now had it all over her lips. Nick was a little hesitant, however, wishing she would’ve given him a second to recover and get comfortable. Nevertheless, he held his arms open and accepted Jenny’s giant lips; they felt just as soft and delicate as when he had kissed them earlier at his normal size.
Jenny gently held her cum-soaked hand to her chest, embracing it, and the tiny young man within, fondly. She closed her eyes, silently giving thanks for being able to experience such joy.
As she lifted her hands away, Nick was lying prostrate in the middle of her chest, trying to recover.
“I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Jenny inquired anxiously, worried he might be hiding an injury for HER sake.
“No,” Nick squeaked, pushing himself on his knees, wiping some larger gobs of cum off his body. “It’s just been so long since I’ve done that. I completely forgot how exhausting it is. I take it you enjoyed yourself.”
Jenny held back a laugh, gritting her teeth and averting her gaze for a moment.
“You were SO incredible!” she whispered.
“Thanks,” he replied, wiping some more of her cum from his face, “but...do you think you could help me clean up a bit.”
“Oh,” she giggled softly, “Okay, but, actually, I was wondering...”
“What?” Nick asked.
“Maybe...” she whispered hesitantly, biting her lip and raising her eyebrows playfully, “...if you didn’t mind...could I put you back inside me for a little while longer? I’d really like to feel you at different sizes.”
“Sure,” Nick smiled.

For the next hour, Nick found himself sliding in and out of Jenny‘s warm, wet pussy, wiggling playfully about, while Jenny gasped and moaned heavily above. Instead of altering his size on his own, Nick simply allowed himself to re-expand naturally—although, he did help it along once or twice—and with each new size came new waves of ecstasy, flooding Jenny’s whole body with endorphins, taking her to new levels of enjoyment, and heights of pleasure she’d never thought possible.
At one point, Jenny covered herself with a fleece blanket that was draped over the back of the couch, just in case Cassie happened to wake up. The LAST thing Jenny wanted was for Cassie to walk into the living room and see her butt naked on the couch, with her doll-sized husband sticking out of another woman’s pussy.
Jenny wasn’t the only one who garnered enjoyment from their a little rendezvous: Nick thoroughly enjoyed exploring Jenny’s warm, tight pussy, and scaling her huge, naked body; towards the end of their little encounter, Jenny gently took his then 3-inch figure into her hands, and planted huge, yet delicate kisses all over his tiny, naked body.
Eventually, though, their playtime came to an end, at least for that evening anyway, and the two lovers decided to take a quick moment to clean up before getting dressed. Jenny took a quick peek in on Cassie, making sure she was still out cold, then scurried her still naked ass into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. While Jenny cleaned herself up over by the toilet, Nick showered in the sink. She DID help him turn on the faucet and adjust the water temperature, however, and Jenny couldn’t help giggling playfully and how cute he looked rinsing himself off in the basin. Jenny also took a brief leave from the bathroom with a damp wash cloth to clean off her dried cum from the couch cushion, doing her best to eliminate all of the evidence of her and Nick’s little rendezvous.
Once they’d both cleaned up, Jenny gently dried Nick off with a hand towel, then held him snugly to her breast as she headed back into the living room. She carefully set Nick down on the sofa, where he promptly grew himself back to his full 6 foot frame, and Jenny promptly approached him, planting a huge kiss on his lips. Nick pulled her down onto the couch with him, kissing her passionately, and embracing her tightly as he savored the feeling of her naked body and soft, smooth skin against his own.
He just couldn’t help himself. Nick slid his stiff, erect cock along Jenny’s still moist pussy, wondering if she’d let him...
Before Nick could even finish his thought, Jenny nodded her head, already breathing heavily. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too. Nick gently guided his cock into the pussy he’d been inside not 10 minutes ago, making sweet, passionate love to his goddess. It didn’t take him long to cum, however, but Jenny didn’t mind; it was the perfect end to a perfect encounter.
After hastily donning their clothes, Nick stood up for a moment and gently embraced Jenny once again; then, they both sat down next to each other and cuddled on the now thoroughly cleaned couch—Nick sat on the end of the couch near the end table, leaning on the armrest, while Jenny snuggled up beside him, her knees bent, and her feet resting on the middle cushion. Her whole body was scrunched up next to him as she lay her head on Nick’s shoulder, nuzzling him every once in a while to indicate she was happy, and he’d tenderly run is hand up and down her arm, occasionally pulling her to him, making sure she stayed nice and close.
As they sat together, however, Nick began pouring over the whole situation he was in, mulling over what to do next, with conflicted feelings constantly gnawing at his conscience. He stared straight ahead, out into space, lost in thought, thinking about Cassie and everything they’d been through together—along with everything she’d put him through lately as well—and about Jenny and the wonderful night they’d just had together. He honestly had no idea what to do next.
Every once in a while, Nick gently turned his head and looked down at Jenny‘s resting on his arm, thinking how comfortable he was, and grinning softly at her. During one such glance, Jenny happened to choose that moment to gently turn her head and stare up at him. She grinned slightly as their eyes met, waiting for him to lean down and kiss her again...
She waited....and waited....
...Nick, however, never leaned in. He just kept looking at her, with this strange look on his face.
“Hey,” he finally spoke softly.
“Hey,” she replied back, thinking he was now going to kiss her.
Once again, however, Nick just kept staring oddly at her.
“What? Jenny chortled.
“Nothing,” Nick replied, shaking his head. “I’m sorry. I was just thinking...”
“About what?”
“Everything,” Nick shrugged.
“OK,” she chortled nervously. “And...?”
“Jenny,” Nick sighed, “what we shared just now was…well, very special.”
“Yeah,” she whispered breathlessly, smiling.
“I mean....VERY SPECIAL!” Nick emphasized.
“Mm-hm,” Jenny nodded emphatically, with a huge grin on her face. “It was special to me, too.”
“But....I gotta know: was this just, like, a one-time thing, or...something more? I mean, I’m not exactly a ‘one-night-stand’ kinda guy.”
“I know,” Jenny cooed softly, lightly stroking the side of his head. “I know you’re not.”
“Well, then, what IS this?” Nick queried, motioning back and forth between the two of them. “I mean...you know...is something happening here?”
“I don’t know,” Jenny shrugged, then displaying a soft smile on her face, “I wouldn’t mind.”
Nick grinned back at her empathetically, sighing with content, then leaned in and gave her a soft, gentle kiss. As he gazed into her eyes, he gently brushed the hair from the side of her face, tucking it behind her ear. Jenny’s face was so soft, her demeanor so sympathetic; he looked at her as a child looked at a puppy bouncing in a store window, wanting so much to take it home, yet silently knowing they couldn’t. Nick’s heart knew what it wanted, but his head was racked with guilt.
“Nick, why are you looking at me like that?” Jenny sighed.
“I’m sorry,” Nick apologized again, shaking his head, “it’s just…I never expected any of this to happen.”
“...You think I DID?!” Jenny said defensively, “I didn’t even expect you to BE here tonight, and visa versa! And then, even after you showed up, the most I figured would happen was I’d help you prepare for what to tell CASSIE in the morning.”
“...And what DO I tell Cassie?!” Nick interjected. “I mean...I don’t even understand how all this happened. How you and I...”
Nick sighed again, unable to finish his sentence. Jenny simply shook her head and sighed.
“If it makes you feel any better,” Jenny explained, shrugging, “I’m not sure how it happened either. I mean, at first, we were just talking about your marriage and what to say to Cassie, but then, you know, I told you I knew about your....secret, and how curious I was about the whole thing...
“...and then,” Jenny sighed, “you got to telling me about all the things you could do at that size, and…well, I-I guess don’t mind telling you this now, but…you were really turning me on!”
“Yeah, I know,” Nick chuckled, albeit empathetically, feeling her shyness.
“But then,” Jenny sighed again, “you starting telling me how Cassie tortured you, and all the HELL she put you through...I just felt so bad for you, Nick. I mean, here, I thought one thing, and then you tell me something completely different. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I didn’t....’sleep’ with you because I pitied you, I just…I was curious....and you were so sweet and kind...and I hated hearing how she hurt you. I guess….I just wanted you to know that you don’t have to be with someone who hurts you, and that there’s someone else out there—right here—who cares about you.”
Nick was trying to grin, but his eyes were tearing up, and he was desperately trying to keep from crying, which only made Jenny tear up herself.
“I know I wasn’t here before....when you really needed me,” Jenny sniffled, “but I’m here for you now, and I swear, I won’t EVER hurt you like that.”
“...And I don’t wanna hurt you either, Jenny,” Nick replied tearfully, sighing. “I just wish I didn’t feel so guilty.”
“...And that only makes me care for you more,” Jenny said, placing her hand warmly over his heart. “You wouldn’t feel so guilty if you weren’t such a sweet guy....if you weren’t so faithful. It just proves you’re a good person.”
“But I don’t feel like a good person, Jenny,” Nick objected, lowering his voice. “I mean, technically, I….I just CHEATED on my wife! I’ve never cheated on ANYONE before!”
“Nick, for God’s sake, she tried to SQUASH you!” Jenny exclaimed quietly. “Literally tried to KILL you! You have NOTHING to feel bad about, NOTHING to apologize for, and if were being technical, SHE kicked YOU out, remember?! As far as I’m concerned, you two were separated—like, on a break.”
Nick cracked a smile, thinking about that infamous Friends episode.
“To be blunt, Nick,” Jenny continued, “I’m actually surprised this decision isn’t EASIER for you.”
Jenny pulled her legs up under her, sitting up on her knees, looking Nick square in the eyes, her hands clasped on her chest.
“Nick, look,” she began, “I know there’s nothing I can say that’s going to take away the guilt you feel—the pain of thinking you’ve been unfaithful—but Cassie was unfaithful to you first. I know there’s ALSO nothing I can say to take away what feelings you still have for her; all I can say is, I’m right here, I am sitting right here in front of you. I’m offering you my heart, Nick. If you want me, you can have me. I won’t hurt you like she did, and I’ll always be there to care for you—big or small. And your shrinking episodes...I’ll help you work through them, too, if I can. I’ll do whatever I have to to keep you safe, and do my best to be very careful with you.
“Ultimately, though,” Jenny sighed, frowned, and sniffled, “it’s your decision. You have to do what YOU feel is right. If, despite everything she done to you, you still want Cassie back, I’ll support you, and I’ll even help put you to back together, if I can, but if you want me....you can have me. All of me!”
Nick stared in wild wonder at the beautiful creature sitting next to him. A few hours ago, he was alone and feeling sorry for himself, desperately trying to regain what he’d lost, and now...He could honestly say he’d never been in such a situation before, nor did he ever think he’d end up in one, and wasn’t really sure exactly what to do.
What DID he really want?
On the one hand, Cassie was his wife, and—at least, at one time—the love of his life. He remembered all the good times they’d spent together, all the years they’d been together, and throughout most of their college and their adult lives, they’d remained true and faithful to one another, and had been there for each other when the other needed it. They’d shared in his deepest fantasies together, and for the last two weeks, Nick had thought of nothing but Cassie, practicing non-stop to control his powers so he could be with her again, or at least try to win her back.
Then, on the other hand, here was Jenny: a beautiful, young woman whom he’d barely given a second thought to before that evening—at least, not in anything but a random fantasy—yet she was someone who truly cared for him, might even love him. Furthermore, he’d just shared an intimate encounter with her, and she was now literally on her knees, pleading to be with him. Was he really willing to dismiss her so easily?
Everything Jenny had said about his relationship with Cassie had been true: CASSIE had been the one who had been unfaithful and broken her vows—not in a sexual way, obviously, but emotionally and physically—she’d tried to do him physical harm, tried to KILL him. In only a short time, the love that had once been between them had faded, leaving only heartache and resentment in its wake.
Nick stared downwards, lingering on the guilt gnawing at his soul. It was true that his heart was heavy, stained with betrayal, but he also realized that it would feel even heavier for casting aside the young maiden before him. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and pursed his lips, as if trying to purge himself of his negative emotions, trying to think as objectively as possible. He kept his eyes closed, picturing both Cassie and Jenny in his mind…
There was no guilt, no resentment, just the past and present, just actions and experiences...
Jenny, meanwhile, anxiously remained on her knees, staring at Nick through teary eyes, eagerly awaiting his decision...
Finally, Nick opened his eyes and lifted his head, staring straight into Jenny’s eyes...
...
...
...“YOU!” he exclaimed assuredly, “I want you!”
Jenny exhaled, smiling wide, practically sobbing with joy.
Nick opened his arms wide; Jenny practically flung herself into his chest, forcing his back onto the armrest. Nick embraced her tightly, swaying her body back-and-forth as Jenny sobbed happily in his arms. He looked up at her, about to speak, but Jenny never gave him the chance. The moment his face was in front of hers, she immediately grabbed his cheeks and began kissing him happily.
“I’m so sorry, Jenny” Nick tried to apologize between kisses, “but I promise, I’ll never hurt you. I don’t ever wanna make you sad again.”
“Shh!” Jenny hushed him, straddling his body with her knees as she kissed him passionately. “Don’t talk!”
Never in her wildest dreams could Jenny have imagined that her evening would end like this: that afternoon, she was practically begging her best friend to take back and forgive her husband, and when he unexpectedly showed up at the apartment that evening, she had every intention of helping him win back his wife. Now, here she was, passionately kissing her best friend’s husband, having spent an intimate night with him, never having felt such joy and ecstasy before, and over the moon with excitement that he had chosen to leave his wife and be with her.
After having Jenny practically on top of him, kissing him continuously, Nick slowly sat up a bit, shifting into his lap.
“Alright,” he sighed, “so, now what? I mean, what am I supposed to tell Cassie in the morning? Obviously, not the truth.”
“Are you kidding?!” Jenny exclaimed sarcastically, “Of COURSE not. Just....tell her that you thought things over and you think the two of you should stay separated for a bit.”
“Well, yeah, but she’d never buy that,” Nick replied. “I mean, sure, it’s probably what she wants, but I called HER, remember?! Don’t you think it might look a little suspicious if I suddenly suggest that we stay apart, especially after I practically BEGGED her just to sit down and TALK with me?!”
“You’ll just have to play it cool, that’s all.” Jenny offered, “Look, just act like you came over here with every intention of getting her to take you back, and then, after siting down and talking for a bit, agree with her that a trial separation might be the best thing to do. You just need to make it seem like it’s HER idea—which it probably will be—and go along with it.”
“I just don’t think she’ll believe it,” Nick sighed, shaking his head, “I sounded so desperate on the phone.”
“Don’t worry,” Jenny reassured him, “everything’ll work out fine. We just have to get through tomorrow morning, and then you’re home-free. Cassie never has to know about us.”
“Yeah, but don’t you think she might figure it out?” Nick posed. “I mean, especially if she ever catches me coming out of your place.”
“Well, we’ll just have to play it cool for a while,” Jenny said. “You know, keep things on the down-low. Eventually, it won’t matter. Look, by this time tomorrow night, you’ll have put everything behind you, and then we can all move on, OK?”
“OK,” Nick nodded nervously, looking away and closing his eyes, trying to prepare himself for what was coming in the morning.
“Nick,” Jenny sighed, seeing how uncomfortable he still was, “Nick, sweetie, look at me.”
Nick kept looking away, biting his lip, unable to bring himself to look Jenny in the eyes at the moment.
“Look at me,” she said again, gently grasping his cheeks and turning his head back to her, looking him in the eyes, “Sweetie, listen, I know it seems like this is all happening so fast—and, you’re not wrong, it is—and I know you’re feeling a huge plethora of emotions right now—so am I—I’m not trying to force you or anything, but I need you to be sure that THIS is what you really want; that I’M the one you want to be with.”
“You ARE,” Nick replied, “I-I mean, I’m SURE that you’re the one I want.
“I’m sorry, Jenny” Nick sighed, grasping her cheeks now, “I’m not trying to upset you. You’re right: this is all happening, like, really fast...but I WANT you, I really do. I’ve never been more sure of anything in my entire life, I swear. You probably saved me from making the biggest mistake of my life. I’m just nervous about tomorrow, that’s all, but I promise you....I WANT YOU!”
“OK,” Jenny whispered softly, nodding. “Is there anything I can do to make you less nervous?”
“I-I don’t know,” Nick stammered, shaking his head. “I think I just need to clear my head.”
Nick began to push himself up; reactively, Jenny began shifting herself from his lap to the cushion, letting out a faint, morose sigh...
He immediately put his hands around her waist. Jenny stopped moving, wondering what was wrong. Nick slid his right hand up her side to give himself more leverage, then gently pulled Jenny back towards him, planting a soft, sweet kiss on her lips again. He wrapped his arms around her torso, holding her tightly to his body for a few moments, rubbing her back with his hands.
Nick could tell that, despite his words to the contrary, Jenny was feeling slightly hurt and rejected by his indecisiveness. Even though a whirlwind of emotions were spinning through his head, he wanted to reassure Jenny that he wasn’t going to change his mind; that even though he was nervous and anxious about the next day, if she was serious about being with him, he was ready to leave Cassie to be with her.
“Listen,” Nick spoke up, moving his head to look Jenny in the face, still caressing her back with his hands, “first and foremost, I want you know, I’m NOT gonna change my mind. I wanna be with you—we’re GOING to be together, you hear me?!”
Jenny nodded, grinning softly.
“But first,” Nick continued, “I need to step out for a little bit and get some fresh air...clear my head, but I promise, I WILL come back, OK?”
“OK,” Jenny whispered softly, nodding, tears welling up in those puppy-dog blue eyes of hers.
“I’m GOING to come back, Jenny,” Nick chortled nervously, seeing her tearing up.
“OK,” she hiccuped, nodding continuously, “I believe you.”
“Then, why are you crying?” Nick asked softly, starting to tear up himself again.
“Because I don’t want you to go,” she whispered, sniffling.
“I don’t wanna go either,” Nick replied, “I just need to go somewhere and think for a little while, that’s all.”
“OK,” Jenny nodded again, moving out of the way so Nick could get up from the couch. She clasped her hands upon her chest, eyeing him dejectedly as he brushed himself off and fixed the wrinkles in his shirt; when Nick looked up at her again, about to reach out for her, he could see the melancholy look on her face, like a puppy would its owner about to leave without it.
“Jenny,” he chortled nervously, moving towards her and taking her in his arms again. She pressed her face into his shoulder blade, sobbing into his shirt.
“I AM going to come back,” he repeated earnestly.
“I know,” she sobbed.
Nick gently lifted her chin with his finger; Jenny immediately kissed him, though trying to hold back her tears in the process.
“Sweetheart, please don’t cry,” Nick pleaded tearfully, hugging her again. “You’re gonna make me cry, too.”
“I’m sorry,” Jenny sobbed, trembling, “I can’t help it. I’m just really emotional right now.”
“I know,” Nick replied, gently rubbing her back. “I know. This is all been kind of overwhelming, hasn’t it?”
Jenny nodded in his shoulder.
“But I’m really glad it happened,” he added.
“Yeah,” Jenny whispered, “me too.”
Nick held her closely for the next several minutes, hoping to heal her damaged heart with his embrace.
“Why is it so hard to let you go?” he sighed softly.
“You tell me,” Jenny said, taking a moment to wipe the tears from her eyes.
Nick shifted his hands to Jenny’s upper arms as he lifted his head from her shoulders; then, gently pulled her to him, kissing her tenderly again. He began rubbing his hands up and down Jenny’s arms, eyeing her sympathetically as she moaned softly.
“Jenny...” he spoke up.
“Hm?”
“I know this sounds crazy,” he whispered, nervously contemplating whether or not he should continue, “but...”
“‘But’ what?” she asked him anxiously.
“I think I’m falling for you,” he said.
“I’ve already fallen for you,” she chuckled softly, cocking her head slightly.
“Yeah,” Nick chortled nervously.
“Why does that sound crazy?” she queried with confusion.
Nick didn’t initially respond, growing increasingly nervous. Finally, he found the fleeting scraps of courage he needed to look Jenny in the eyes and speak:
“I think I love you,” he blurted out softly, leaving himself completely vulnerable.
Jenny was slightly taken aback by his statement, her eyes widening slightly; but she knew exactly what Nick was feeling, exactly what he meant. She smiled softly, exhaling a satisfied sigh.
“I think I love you, too,” she reciprocated.
Nick grinned, also emitting a sigh of relief, kissing her softly. He’d always been afraid to say “I love you” to anyone, not that he didn’t mean it, but he always worried about saying it too soon, and always feared it would scare the other person away and ruin what would’ve been an intimate moment; despite the abruptness of this new relationship, and the anxiety he still felt about his marriage, however, his burdens never felt lighter.
“Alright,” Nick said softly, “I’m gonna step out for a bit. I’ll be back in a little while, OK?”
“OK,” Jenny nodded.
Nick turned and started towards the door, but suddenly turned back and held out his hand. Jenny tenderly slid her hand upon his, grasping it gently. The two walked to the front door together, then Nick turned and grasped Jenny’s shoulders, staring her squarely in the eyes:
“I love you, Jenny,” he said assuredly, “and I AM coming back for you!”
“I love you too, Nick,” Jenny replied, kissing him once more.
Then, Nick quietly opened the front door and stepped across the threshold into the outer hallway.
“Goodnight,” he whispered.
“Goodnight,” she whispered back.
“See you in a bit.”
“OK,” she nodded.
Nick blew Jenny one last kiss, then turned and headed towards the outside door.

——————————————————————————————————————————

In actuality, Nick didn’t go anywhere. He spent the next hour or so sitting in his car, mulling over the events from that evening. Everything HAD happened extremely fast, and he just needed some time to himself to recharge his batteries and truly come to terms with what he was about to do.
As far as he was concerned, however, his marriage was over; THAT much was assured! He wanted to be with Jenny, and despite his previous hesitations, he was ready to leave Cassie behind. Besides, even if tonight HADN’T happened, and he’d never encountered Jenny, Cassie surely wasn’t even close to being ready to take him back. No doubt, she was going to want to stay separated for a while...
The only problem Nick was struggling to overcome was exactly HOW to carry the conversation with Cassie in the morning so that didn’t get suspicious over his willingness to walk away, and WHAT exactly he was going to say to play things cool. He wasn’t fond of the idea of walking away from his marriage, and certainly felt guilty about breaking his vows, but he was sure that despite the guilt that would no doubt wear away at his soul, God would forgive him.
Once Nick jotted down some talking points on his phone, he thought for a moment whether or not to go back inside and sleep on the couch, or drive back to his hotel room and just come back later in the morning. He was still anxious about Cassie waking up before Jenny and find him sleeping on the sofa, but he’d made Jenny a promise that he’d come back.
“Fuck it!” Nick finally exclaimed aloud, opening his car door, “If Cassie finds me, I just fucking deal with it!”

Nick did his best to make sure neither the door nor the floor squeaked or groaned as he slowly and quietly crept into the bedroom.
There they were: two young women laying side by side, asleep on their respective sides of the bed.
A few hours ago, Nick was sure that he would’ve made a beeline straight for Cassie‘s side of the bed, but now, things had changed, and he honestly wasn’t sure who he’d come back to see. His head was such a jumble of emotions, worries, and scenarios, all bouncing around in his mind. Tonight, however, wasn’t the night for anxieties or apprehensions: tonight was the night for choices, and he’d already made his.
As Nick gazed at the two women in his life, he realized the irony of his situation: he was in a position that every guy in the world would want to be in—that every guy in the world would KILL to be in, and HE was standing there wishing he could be any other guy in the world at that moment. If this was going to be the first night, and the last night, of the rest of his life, he knew there was only one way to cap it:
Nick slowly crept around to Jenny’s side of the bed, and knelt down next to her. He pondered if he should wake her, just to let her know that he had kept his word and come back, but he decided to just let her sleep. He slowly moved his head in close to her, and planted a soft, tender kiss upon her lips. He wondered if Jenny would wake up to him kissing her, but her eyes remain closed.
“I love you,” he whispered softly as he carefully stood up.
Then, Nick slowly crept around to Cassie’s side of the bed, kneeling down beside her as well. Off either. Even at his current distance, he could smell the alcohol on her breath, along with the fruity overtones which did little to mask it. Nick sat quietly for a moment, trying to think of exactly what he wanted to say; then, he took a deep breath, and began speaking in a low, hushed voice:
“Cassie, I honestly never thought it would ever come to this. I thought we’d be together for the rest of our lives: growing old together, starting a family…we’ve been through so much together, so many good times, and some bad times, but despite how much we struggled, we always seemed to make it through somehow. When I first learned to shrink myself and could finally live out my fantasies with you, was so glad, so happy to involve you, and was overwhelmed that enjoyed it too.
“I just want you to know that even when I lost control of my powers, and things started to go south between us, I never stopped loving you. But now it’s obvious that you don’t love me anymore, but you know what? That’s OK, because now, I’ve found someone who loves me, and truly loves my power, and enjoys it just as much as I do. I’m sorry our marriage has to end this way, but despite all the terrible things you did to me, and all the...everything you put me through, I will always care about you; I’ll always feel something for you, even if you don’t. So, if this is goodbye…”
Nick took his hand and gently stroked Cassie’s cheek, pushing the hair out of her face; then, he leaned in and tenderly kissed your lips. He could tell that she was kissing back, but he was sure it was only a reflex. She was completely dead to the world, and was probably dreaming about kissing some other guy, some fantasy she’d cooked up in her head to get her through any sexual frustration she’d felt the past two weeks.
Finally, Nick stood up and carefully backed out of the room, quietly closing the door behind him as he headed over to the couch for a well-needed few hours of sleep.

———————————————————————————————

“I don’t believe you,” Cassie said to Nick, putting her hands on her hips.
“Cassie, I swear, I’m telling the truth,” Nick insisted earnestly, “I’ve got it under control now.”
“It’s true, Cassie,” Jenny chimed in. “He really has.”
“Alright then,” Cassie replied dubiously, crossing her arms, “prove it.”
“What, right NOW?!” Nick exclaimed.
“Yes, ‘right now’!” Cassie insisted.
“In front of Jenny?!” He replied, gesturing towards her.
“Oh, don’t worry about me, Nick,” Jenny scoffed. “You just do what you have to do.”
“But I’ll shrink out of my clothes!” Nick complained.
“And...?!” Cassie shrugged.
“AND....I’ll be completely naked….In front of COMPANY!” Nick exclaimed, motioning to Jenny.
“Oh, don’t be embarrassed on my account,” Jenny reassured him. “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”
“What, so you just expect me to strip down right here in the LIVING ROOM?!” Nick exclaimed.
“Just go duck around the corner,” Cassie replied, pointing towards the hallway. “You can take off your clothes and drop them in the hamper without Jenny seeing. Then, you can shrink and regrow yourself, as you so claim, and when you’re all done, assuming you can grow back to normal, you can duck into the bedroom and put on some fresh clothes. Sound good?”
“Alright,” Nick agreed reluctantly, stepping towards the hall, “just give me a sec.”
Nick concealed himself around the hallway corner and quickly stripped down to his birthday suit, depositing his clothes into the nearby laundry hamper, while Cassie watched impatiently with her arms folded, at her bare foot tapping the carpet repeatedly. Then, he closed his eyes and concentrated...
Smaller and smaller he went, concentrating on the exact size he wanted to be…
When Nick opened his eyes again, as expected, everything was huge...
Something was wrong. Nick had never seen the carpet fibers THIS tall before, which meant he was FAR smaller than the one inch height he’d initially intended to be.
“I guess I went a little too far,” Nick said to himself. He wasn’t THAT concerned, however. He shrugged and closed his eyes again, concentrating on re-expanding his body...
A few moments later, Nick opened his eyes again...
...Nothing had changed. He was still tiny. Nick quickly closed his eyes again, took several deep breaths to center himself, and concentrated again...
Come on, he thought to himself, get bigger...
There was still no change.
“What the hell is wrong?!” Nick cursed. “I did just fine with Jenny last night. Why the hell isn’t it working now?!”
“NICK?” Cassie’s voice boomed overhead. “NICK, WHERE’D YOU GO? I CAN’T SEE YOU ANYMORE.”
“CASSIE!” Nick shouted up to her, jumping up and down and flailing his arms wildly, “CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE! SOMETHING’S WRONG!”
“NICK?!” the giant woman called again before turning away. “JENNY, I CAN’T SEE HIM ANYMORE! HE’S TOO SMALL! COME SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT HIM. NICK?!”
“CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE!” Nick screamed again. “CAN’T YOU SEE ME?!”
Suddenly, Jenny’s equally huge figure appeared from around the corner.
“JENNY, I’M RIGHT HERE! IN THE CARPET!”
“DO YOU SEE HIM?” Cassie asked.
“NO, NOTHING!” Jenny replied worriedly. “WEREN’T YOU WATCHING HIM WHEN HE SHRANK?”
“OF COURSE I WAS WATCHING HIM; HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!” Cassie replied. “I SAW HIM DISAPPEAR INTO THE CARPET, ONLY NOW, I CAN’T SPOT HIM!”
Nick watched with frustration as the two giant girls kept calling his name, practically looking right at him, yet still not seeing him wave his arms nor hop up and down like a maniac, screaming their names.
“GIRLS, I’M RIGHT HERE!” Nick shouted again. “GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR AND LOOK FOR ME!”
Neither Cassie nor Jenny were getting down on their hands and knees; they were, however, intensely scanning the carpet....and slowly moving in his direction, their bare feet inching ever closer to him.
“GIRLS, WAIT!” Nick shrieked, frantically waving them off. “DON’T COME ANY CLOSER! YOU MIGHT—“
It was too late. Before Nick could finish his sentence, Cassie‘s gargantuan foot moved forward, and was now hovering overhead.
“AAAAAAAA—“ Nick screamed in terror as the huge foot quickly descended.
A split second later, it crashed down on top of him with a loud BOOM!