- Text Size +
It had been two weeks since Nick’s birthday, and things had finally settled back into some semblance of normalcy. Cassie had gotten into a workout routine, doing her yoga a few days a week, and making sure she used at least one if not both days of the weekend to do some sort of cardio. Nick, meanwhile, started jogging in the afternoons after work, and on weekend mornings while it was still cool outside, trying to get into some kind of shape other than ‘out of’.
The events of Nick’s birthday, however, still lingered in the back of BOTH their minds. Once he’d grown back to normal the next morning after having spent half the night trapped in a jar, Nick explained to Cassie how his additional shrinkages had been purely unintentional, and that he was sorry he’d hid them from her instead of telling her sooner. As a result, the two came to a mutual, albeit arduous agreement: Cassie made Nick promise he would never shrink himself again, and despite begging and pleading for another option, Nick reluctantly agreed. Of course, he asked Cassie for a little bit of leeway in case he lost control again; thankfully, he hadn’t had any additional unwanted shrinking episodes since that night.
Unfortunately, there were other unintended consequences of that evening: other than the occasional goodnight kiss, and a few momentary embraces, Cassie and Nick hadn’t been intimate with each other since his birthday. Cassie was still upset with Nick for him keeping his extra shrinking episodes a secret from her, and for making her go through such anguish thinking she’d lost him. Nick, on the other hand, had felt depressed about losing his paradise, guilt ridden for having squandered his chances for living out his fantasies anymore, and kicking himself for not respecting the amazing ability he’d acquired. He’d wanted for so long to experience being with a giant woman that he hadn’t considered the responsibilities such a power would require. Now, it was over; all he had left were the memories.
The other problem for Nick was not being in the mood to be intimate with his wife, which, in itself, was quite shocking, especially for him. He still found Cassie quite attractive, but for some reason, the loss of him being able to experience her as he had before had all but drained his libido.
Nick was ALSO apprehensive about showing any affection towards her, not wanting to simply be dismissed or scoffed at, which made it quite a surprise when Cassie came up to his seat on the couch with her hands out that Friday evening, a gentle, come hither look in her eyes. Nick replied with a soft smile, taking her hands as she pulled him up from the couch and led him back to the bedroom.
Once they were bedside, Cassie turned back towards him, wrapping Nick’s arms around her back and gently pressing her lips to his. Nick relaxed his lips and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate on just being in the moment with his beautiful wife; yet, despite having the love of his life in his arms, kissing him passionately, he just couldn’t reciprocate her affections.
“Hey,” Cassie softly uttered as she finished her kiss, realizing Nick wasn’t really kissing her back.
“Hey,” Nick replied casually.
“You okay?” she asked sweetly, lightly brushing back the hair from his left ear.
“Yeah,” Nick lied, “I’m fine.”
“OK,” she nodded, “it’s just that, we haven’t been with each other for a couple weeks, and...well, I miss being in your arms.”
“Yeah, me too,” Nick replied.
Cassie smiled softly, coming in close to kiss him again. When their lips connected this time, she reached her hands down to Nick’s waste, gripping the hem of his T-shirt and lifting it up over his head. Nick raised his arms until his shirt was off and Cassie had dropped it onto the floor, them wrapped them gently behind her back and resumed kissing her, trying to hide his lack of interest.
Cassie, however, was growing impatient, and guided Nick’s arms down her body and under her tank top. Nick took the hint and lifted her shirt up and off her body, tossing it onto the floor beside his; the moment her tank top hit the floor, Cassie slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of Nick’s underwear, pushing them and his shorts down his body until they fell to the floor in a small heap at his feet. She waited for him to do the same with her panties, but Nick arms remained at her back.
“Sweetheart,” Cassie spoke up, “Are you sure you’re alright?”
“I’m fine, hon,” Nick replied, finally stepping out of his pants and kicking them off to the side. “Why do you keep asking?”
“Well, I’m literally standing topless in front of you and you’re barely even at half mast,” she commented, lightly flipping up his cock.
“Hey!” Nick exclaimed uncomfortably, grabbing his crotch, “Be careful. What’s the matter with you?”
“What’s the matter with ME?!” Cassie replied defensively. “Well, normally I don’t have to work so hard to get you going. At this point, you should be practically tearing my clothes off, and you’ve yet to even reach down to take my panties off, or rub me, for that matter.”
“Oh, well, I just...thought it might be nice to....you know, take things slow.”
At this point, Nick literally had to keep a straight face, wanting Cassie to buy his excuse.
“‘Slow’?!” she uttered dubiously.
“Yeah, I know,” Nick said, scratching he back of his head, realizing Cassie WASN’T buying it. “I’m sorry, hon, it’s just...well, I’ve kinda been hesitant to try anything with you. I guess....I’m just a little nervous.”
“Why are you nervous?” Cassie shook her head, puzzled.
“Well, you’ve been a bit distant since...well, you know....and, I-I didn’t know if...well, you were...you know....still mad at me.”
“Honey,” Cassie said with a trembling voice, putting her hands on his shoulders, “I’m not mad. Look, I admit, I was....upset before, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still LOVE you. You’re my husband.”
“I know,” Nick nodded, sighing. “I didn’t mean to upset you, honey, I swear; I know I should’ve told you the truth sooner. I guess...I just didn’t wanna worry you.”
Cassie looked at Nick sympathetically, tilting her head slightly.
“I’m sorry, Cassie,” Nick apologized again, “I....I never meant to put you in such an awkward position.”
“I know you didn’t,” Cassie said softly, putting a hand to his cheek, “but let’s not think about that right now. Right now, I just want to be in this moment with you.”
“Me too,” Nick said sincerely.
Cassie smiled softly, locking her hands behind his neck and pulling him in close to kiss him again.
“Just don’t take things TOO slow, OK?” she chortled softly.
“OK,” Nick smiled.
The two lovers began kissing each other delicately as Nick reached his hands beneath the waistband of her panties, pushing them down her body; once they were fully off, and Cassie had kicked them to the side with the rest of their clothes, she gently pulled Nick down onto bed with her, wrapped in each others arms.
“Touch me, baby!” Cassie whispered softly, “Tell me how wet I am!”
Nick slid his finger down and nimbly slipped it inside her pussy, massaging her clit in small circles, while Cassie reached her tight hand down and gently gripped his cock, milking it to make him harder. After a few minutes of foreplay, Cassie was thoroughly wet; Nick, however, was still only about half erect.
“Are you ready for me?” she asked.
“Yeah, I think so,” Nick replied unsurely.
Cassie slowly climbed on top of Nick’s chest and guided his cock into her tight pussy, riding him up and down like a carousel horse. Nick reached around and grabbed Cassie’s juicy ass, trying to force himself to get turned on, finding the feelings that he knew where hidden somewhere down inside of him.
Alas, his libido was still nowhere in sight.
He gritted his teeth, trying to force an erection, but it wasn’t working, and Cassie was now growing extremely frustrated.
“God damn it, Nick, what is the hell is wrong with you?!” Cassie exclaimed irately through gritted teeth. “We haven’t fucked in two weeks, I’m fucking horny, and you’re acting like you don’t want me anymore! Now, tell me, what is going on?!”
“I-I’m sorry, honey,” Nick stammered. “I-I really don’t know.”
“Don’t tell me you don’t know,” Cassie seethed, “because I think you DO! In all the years you and I have been together, not once have you ever, EVER turned me down or not been in the mood to be intimate, ESPECIALLY when I’m the one who fucking initiates it. Just tell me, what’s the matter?! What’s wrong?!”
“Cassie, I swear, I don’t know!” Nick replied defensively. “For some reason, I’m having a hard time getting into it.”
“OK, well, what is it?” Cassie asked, trying to be understanding, “Are you just NOT in the mood? Do you not find me attractive anymore?”
“Cassie, no. Of COURSE not,” Nick replied, seeing the tears welling up in her eyes. “I mean, of COURSE I still find you attractive. You’re just as beautiful and sexy as you’ve always been.”
“Well, then, what is it?” Cassie sobbed with frustration. “Why don’t you wanna be with me? Please, just tell me!”
“Alright, look,” Nick tried to explain, “I think...I think, maybe...I think it’s because I miss being small with you.”
“Nicky, you promised,” Cassie replied with discontent. “You promised me we were done with the whole shrinking thing. Look, I know, I know you have always wanted to be small around me, and I don’t wanna be the one to crush your dreams, but we’ve already had TWO close calls. We just can’t risk it! I can’t risk losing you; not again! I can’t go through that again!”
“I know, I know what I promised you. It’s just...”
Nick sighed, trying to find the perfect words to describe how he felt.
“Do you remember when I first told you about my whole shrinking fetish?”
“Yeah.”
“Do you realize how scared I was to share that with you?! It’s been one of my deepest, darkest fantasies for practically my entire life. You have NO idea how long and hard I thought about even mentioning it to you because I didn’t know how you’d react. I was so afraid you’d think I was a freak or something, and....and that you’d, I don’t know, break up with me.”
“Sweetheart, I love you,” Cassie replied sympathetically. “I wouldn’t break up with you just because of some silly kink.”
“I know. I realize that now,” Nick continues, his strong hands gently gripping her arms, “and when I finally DID work up the courage to say something to you, not only were you accepting, you were actually INTO it. You have no idea what that meant to me! I love fantasizing about you, and role playing with you in bed, but I always figured my kink would just be a fantasy, only real in my mind. Then, I found that book, and I thought maybe, just maybe, if there was even a 1%, a smidgeon of a chance for it to become a reality, I had to take it.”
“Yes, you took it,” Cassie chimed in, placing her hands of his bare chest, “and now, it’s not just a fantasy any more, it’s REAL, and so are the dangers, and at the rate you’re going, it’s only a matter of time before something even WORSE happens. Last time, you were lost for a good half hour; next time, I could lose you forever!”
“I know,” Nick sighed, “I know there’s a risk, but....if you only knew how it feels to see you when I’m that small: you are a literal GODDESS! The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life, and the times we were together...I can’t remember EVER being so happy, and despite all the accidents and close calls, it’s still a dream come true. Now....now that I can’t experience that anymore, knowing I’ll NEVER be able to see you like that again…I don’t know, it just....feels like there’s something missing.”
“Nick, we’ve made love to each other at least a dozen times in the past 2 months while you stayed big, and you didn’t have any problems.”
“Yes, but I didn’t know I’d NEVER be allowed to shrink myself again! You hadn’t forbidden me then!”
“Jesus Christ, Nick!” Cassie exclaimed in frustration, her voice becoming increasingly louder, “Are you TRYING to get yourself squished?!”
“No, of course not!” Nick replied defensively while Cassie was still in the middle of her last statement.
“REALLY?! Because that’s EXACTLY where you’re headed if you keep this up!”
“Cassie, I was just trying to explain...”
“For FUCK’S sake!” Cassie exclaimed, shaking her head as she removed his dick from her vagina. “Just forget it!”
“Cassie, come on,” Nick implored her, apologizing profusely as she rolled off the top of him. “Cassie!”
Cassie lay her head on her pillow, facing away from him, hurt and angered by Nick’s temperament and failure to perform.
“Cassie, please?” Nick begged her, placing his hand on her shoulder. “Cassie, I’m sorry. I’m not trying to hurt you.”
“Really?!” she exclaimed dubiously, peering at him over her shoulder, “‘Cause you’re SURE doing a REALLY good job of it!”
“Honey...Look, I just need to...figure some things out, that’s all.”
“Well, take all the fucking time you need to figure it out, Nick,” Cassie spat, tears welling up in her eyes as she twisted her body towards him, “because you’re never, NEVER shrinking yourself again!
“And furthermore,” Cassie continued, turning towards him with a finger pointed in his direction, “if you ever wanna SLEEP with me again, you’ll fucking figure it out REAL QUICK!
“GOODNIGHT!” Cassie hissed angrily, flipping off her lamp and yanking the covers over herself, slamming her head into her pillow once more.
“Cassie, please, I’m sorry,” Nick tried to apologize.
“GOOD-NIGHT!” Cassie repeated louder, enunciating each syllable.
Nick sighed defeatedly and slunk down onto his side of the bed, listening to Cassie sobbing and sniffling next to him. He hated to see her so upset, but she obviously didn’t want comfort, at least not from him.
He lay his head on his pillow and lay in silence for about a half an hour before calling over to his wife quietly:
“Sweetie? You still awake?”
Getting no response Nick quietly crawled out of bed and walked around to Cassie’s side of the bed to see if she was still awake…
Cassie lay sound asleep, her cheeks still wet with tears. No doubt, she’d fallen asleep crying, too tired from depression to keep her eyes open.
Nick quietly tiptoed back to his side of the bed, being careful as not to wake her when he crawled back in. He felt so terrible, so guilty for how he’d treated his wife. He cursed himself silently, pounding his fist into his thought, ashamed that he couldn’t perform for her.
He slid down in the bed and reached over to his own nightstand, about to turn off his lamp, when his eyes fell upon the bottom drawer of his nightstand. Nick hesitated, then slowly reached down and pulled open the drawer quietly, retrieving the book that had taught him to shrink himself, and opening it up to the chapters he’d read so diligently over the past year.
He knew Cassie would be upset with him, but he needed to do something, and the only thing he could think of was finding a way to control his size completely. Sure, he’d mastered shrinking himself on command, but he couldn’t for the life of him figure out why he couldn’t make himself grow just as effortlessly. Something was a miss, and Nick was bound and determined to find out what. He’d train in secret again, just like before, not telling Cassie until he found a way to completely control his size.
His sex life, possibly his marriage, depended on it!

——————————————————————————————————————————

Nick felt a slight chill come over him. Still half asleep, and not wanting to wake up yet, he probed the bed with his feet, trying to locate the bedsheets that apparently were no longer covering him. Having no success in finding them, however, he reluctantly opened his eyes, despite knowing he’d have a difficult time getting back to sleep.
The room was still shrouded in darkness.
Good, Nick thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes, it’s still dark out. I’ve still got a few hours to get back to sleep.
Nick pushed his torso up and looked around, but he couldn’t see a thing. He rubbed his eyes again, trying to get them to adjust to the darkness, but his surroundings remained black. He could hear a fierce wind blowing in distinct intervals outside; he hoped they would die down by the time he went for his morning jog later on.
Nick was about to reach down to resume his search for the bed covers again, when he suddenly realized his pillow was also missing.
“What?” he uttered groggily. “Where did—?”
Nick sighed heavily; he was far too tired to be solving mysteries so early in the morning.
“Cassie?” he called out softly, reaching over to her side of the bed, “Sweetheart, did you take my pillow?”

Cassie took a deep breath and opened her eyes, laying still for a moment to give herself time to come to her senses. It was morning already; she’d apparently slept through the entire night. The memories of what had transpired the night before came flooding back to her; no doubt being depressed about how upset she’d been with Nick had been the catalyst in her sleeping so soundly.
Cassie took several deep breaths, tying to work up the temperament to face her husband, then stretched her arms, moaning as she slowly turned and twisted her body until the opposite side of the bed came into view...

Nick was startled by deafening creaks and groans emanating off to his right.
“Cassie?!” he exclaimed. “Honey, where are you? What’s going on?!”

Cassie was surprised to find Nick’s side of the bed empty, the covers pulled up almost to his pillow.
Must’ve already gone for his morning run, Cassie figured as she sighed heavily, reaching her hand over to feel the void where her husband had been the night before.

There was an ear-shattering BOOM, and the sky suddenly collapsed.
“ACK!” Nick shrieked as something large impacted the ground not far from his feet. He couldn’t tell exactly what was going on, but he knew something was definitely wrong.
Then, there came a loud scraping sound from behind him, and it was headed in his direction. Nick frantically crawled forward, scrambling to get to his feet to avoid getting steamrolled...

Cassie ran her hand up and down the comforter on Nick’s side of the bed, taking long, deep breaths as she lay in silence. Although she was still upset at him for last night, Cassie secretly wished Nick would still be in bed, hoping they could discuss and maybe even resolve some things before getting up.
Whelp, I might as well get up and work out, too, Cassie thought as she sighed with disappointment and pulled back her hand. Then, she threw the covers off her naked body, slowly rolled out of bed, and shuffled off to use the restroom.

Another huge impact behind Nick produced a massive gust of wind hurtling his direction, thrusting him forward; when he eventually rolled to a stop, he quickly shook off the impact and pushed himself up. Several thunderous booms shook the ground, trailing off until they abruptly stopped; Nick could see a hint of light coming from the same direction as the booming sounds, and he hastily shifted his course.
There was still an extremely low ceiling, but there was still enough room for Nick to stand and walk, which greatly shortened his travel time. The distant light was getting brighter, and Nick turn off took off into a run to reach his destination, emerging from the dark cavern a couple minutes later...
Nick gasped! He was in Cassie’s and his bedroom, but everything was huge.
“Oh no,” he uttered, “I SHRUNK AGAIN?! No! No, thi-this can’t be happening! What if Cassie—“
Before Nick could even finish his sentence, he heard the distant sound of rushing water, followed by a huge waterfall suddenly spurting forth from a great mountain. Then, the thunderous booms returned, only this time, they were getting louder.
Nick’s eyes went wide, and his face contorted in horror as a gigantic, naked form appeared in the doorway.
“Oh no!” Nick exclaimed, “C-CASSIE!”
Cassie‘s footsteps shook the ground as she stepped back into the bedroom, walking right towards him.
“If she sees me like this again...” Nick said aloud, “Wait! What the HELL am I SAYING?!
“CASSIE!” Nick screamed, tearing across the bed towards his giant wife, “CASSIE, DOWN HERE! I’M HERE, ON THE BED! CASSIE, HEEEEELLLLLP!”

Feeling much better after having emptied her bladder, Cassie headed back into the bedroom and stepped over to her dresser to find some clothes to work out in. She opened the drawer where she kept her underwear and bras, quickly finding her favorite sports bra and tossing it behind her onto the bed. Then, she began searching for just the right pair of underwear.

“CASSIE, BEHIND YOU!” Nick continued shouting as he neared the edge of the bed. “ON THE BED! LOOK ON THE BED, CASSIE!”
Feeling he couldn’t run any further, Nick stopped about a foot from the edge of the mattress, somehow finding the energy to continue waving his arms and jump up and down, screaming Cassie’s name, hoping she’d look behind her. Unfortunately, the only time she turned around at all was to toss an enormous sports bra onto the bed off to Nick’s right.
“CASSIE!” he shouted with frustration before becoming too winded to continue his efforts, placing his hands on his knees to brace himself.
While Nick struggled to catch his breath, he watched helplessly as Cassie’s gigantic, naked figure stood less than 2 feet from the bed, with her back to him, and her enormous bare ass jiggling to and fro in front of him as she rifled through her underwear drawer, no doubt searching for just the right pair of panties. He kept hoping she’d turn around and look down, seeing his tiny figure on the bed, but she was apparently too distracted.
Nick knew she’d be angry with him for being so small again, but what choice did he have? Cassie was bound to find out sooner or later, and he’d be in even greater danger if she remained unaware of his presence.
“Cassie!” he tried shouting breathlessly, unable to put any gusto behind his voice at the moment.
BZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZ
A earsplitting buzzing sound emanating from Cassie’s nightstand sent Nick reeling; he helped in pain, instinctively covering his ears to shield them from the thunderous noise.
Cassie’s gigantic form suddenly jumped backwards, landing with a thunderous boom on the floor, shaking the whole bed, causing Nick, who hadn’t quite recovered from the loud buzzing of her phone, to lose his footing and topple over.
“WOAH—AAH!” he yelped as he lost his balance and fell backwards, “EASY, CASS!”

Cassie jumped backwards, startled by her phone vibrating over on her nightstand. After taking a moment to compose herself and still her frantically beating heart, she stepped over to retrieve it, thinking the alert might be a text from Nick out jogging.
Cassie picked up her phone and checked the notifications: it was just a pop-up from one of her games. Nonetheless, she unlocked her phone to take a look at her messages, just in case she missed something from Nick.

“CASS!” Nick shouted up to her as he scrambled to his feet to give chase, “CASSIE! DOWN HERE!”
Cassie was literally standing right next to him; all she had to do was look down and to her left, but she was too engrossed in her phone at the moment, and Nick’s tiny voice wasn’t strong enough to reach her ears.
“CASSIE, I’M RIGHT HERE! WOULD YOU PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND LOOK FOR ME?!”
Then, Cassie‘s body shifted once more, turning her back to the bed. Nick stopped dead in his tracks, thinking she was about to walk back over to the dresser again, but after turning, she stopped. Her gigantic form now stood less than one foot from the bed, her bare ass directly in front him.
Nick remained stationary, waiting for the giantess to make her move.
For a moment, everything was still.
Then, Cassie’s body shifted backwards, butting up against the bed.
“CASSIE! WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Nick shouted irately.
It was a question he’d immediately come to regret. Cassie‘s ass started to stick out over the mattress; Nick’s face contorted in sheer terror.
“CASSIE, WAIT! DON’T SIT DOWN!” Nick screamed, immediately backing up. “CASSIE! CASSIE, NO! STOP! DON’T SIT ON MEEEEEE!”
The tiny man took off running, desperate to escape the falling ass, but he was far too small to get away. The ass’s ominous shadow overtook him, and as Nick looked over his shoulder to see how close it was, he tripped and fell flat on his face. He turned over just in time to scream as two enormous globes of endless flesh enveloped him...

Cassie was still actively browsing through her phone when she sat down on the bed to rest for a minute. Normally, she didn’t like to sit anywhere naked, even on her bed, but she hadn’t found a pair of underwear yet, and was too distracted at the moment to care. She casually browsed through her frequently used apps, checking for updates: text and voice messages, missed calls, social media… She probably would’ve been at it for hours, but Cassie knew she didn’t have time.
“OK, that’s it,” she sighed heavily, setting her phone down on the bed beside her. “No more distractions. I’ve got to get my workout done before Nick gets back.”
As Cassie pushed herself up off the bed, she took a quick second to scratch her right buttocks, exposing a previously unseen portion of the space between her cheeks...
There, about a third of the way up her asscrack, practically invisible to the naked eye, was Nick. His head and most of his body was sandwiched in between Cassie’s buttcheeks, with only his legs just barely sticking out from the crevice. He was screaming muffled cries for help, kicking his legs frantically in a futile attempt to free himself, but Cassie’s juicy ass and sticky crack held him firmly in place.
“Alright, now, which pair do I want?” Cassie asked herself aloud as she rifled through her pantry drawer again. Although she wasn’t aware of it, her jerky movements were jiggling her ass, violently bouncing Nick up-and-down and side-to-side, leaving him helplessly screaming for mercy.
“Yeah, I think I wanna wear these,” Cassie said, pulling out a pair of orange, cotton patties from her drawer. This particular pair happened to be a favorite of Cassie’s: they were made of mercerized cotton, which made them softer and smoother than ordinary cotton patties, meaning they were more durable for when she worked out.
Cassie held her newfound panties in one hand while she closed the drawer with the other, then used her fingers to carefully open them up and slip them on, an act which once again shifted her ass back-and-forth.

Nick screamed in agony, begging for his giant wife to hear him. He didn’t know exactly what was going on outside of his ass-crack prison, but he could hear the scraping of fabric vibrating through Cassie’s ass cheeks, and felt the air temperature on his legs get a whole lot warmer; somehow, even despite his current predicament, Nick knew something worse was about to happen.

Cassie pulled up and adjusted her panties, then retrieved her sports bra from the bed, quickly slipping it on as well.
“Alright,” Cassie sighed as she finished adjusting her bra, “on to my workout.”
Unbeknownst to her, at that very moment, a tiny scream emanated from her panty-covered ass.