- Text Size +

Lilly stood between the two towers that were the shemale giantess's dirty feet. They didn't smell too much, but they were still slightly wet from when she had washed herself earlier. Unfortunately for the tiny woman, this meant that dust and hair stuck to the vast soles as well.

"TEE-HEE! IT WOULD BE SO EASY TO FLATTEN YOU UNDERNEATH THESE!" the giantess giggled where she sat, leaning against the wall.

Lilly waved her arms and shook her tiny head in an effort to plead with this sadistic pervert not to hurt her. This accomplished nothing but amusing her further, and her girly laugh soon boomed throughout the bathroom.

"GET TO WORK IF YOU LIKE BEING 3D, LITTLE TOY!" she roared with laughter and hit the tiles on the floor with her right sole just to demonstrate her enormous power.

Lilly's world shook so violently that she lost her balance again. Her enormous captress didn't even need to lift her ass to make earthquakes.

"HERE! START BETWEEN MY TOES!" the giantess grinned with childish glee.

The tiny woman obediently crept up to the massive toes. Each of them was at least as big as her, some bigger. Approaching the big toe, she realized how easy it would be for the giantess to crush her between it and the long toe, even accidentally. Still, she preferred that to getting stuck in diaper hell. Being dropped into a landscape of giant turds which would soon engulf her together with complete darkness and from which there would be no escape, since the whole mess would be taped together... that was the worst fate she could imagine.

"IT'S FUN TO MAKE YOU SLAVE AWAY AS MY LITTLE SERVANT GIRL! THIS WOULD BE SO EASY FOR ME TO DO MYSELF, BUT I LOVE WATCHING YOU DO IT. BESIDES, IT'S KINDA GROSS, ISN'T IT?"

The distant thunder of her captress's voice was as sweet as ever, but the words hit her like bricks. She was made to do humiliating, hard labour just because her new owner felt like it. Then again, all the torture the sadistic goddess had inflicted on her helpless toy so far had been because she just felt like it, so there was no reason for her to stop.

Lilly spent hours cleaning just that one foot. The sole was the worst part, because she couldn't reach most of it, and so had to climb it using the lines in the skin, and occasional wrinkles if she felt like helping out a little. Getting the dirt off her soles was hard enough, but then Lilly had to move it all over to the trash can. She couldn't climb up, so she had to dump it into an empty diaper bag supplied by the giant shemale enjoying the show.

While watching her tiny slave, she sipped some sort of drink Lilly had never seen before. It was canned, but she didn't recognize the logo. When she got close enough to smell it once, it smelled kind of like soap mixed with crotch sweat. Not very pleasant. The giantess seemed to like it, though. She grinned before and after every sip. Almost every time, she let out gas in the form of either a long, booming burp or a loud fart that seemed powerful enough to almost lift her off the ground. Both were followed by childish giggling with her beaming eyes focused on Lilly. Maybe she got off on her tiny captive's startled reaction.

After sitting on her padded butt for several hours, only occasionally changing her position, the giantess was finally happy with how clean her feet looked. She made Lilly wash them with a tiny sponge and a bottle cap for a bucket, then lick her soles to prove that she had made them as clean as she possibly could. Then, she had to do the same between her toes and even under her nails, before the spoiled shemale was finally satisfied. With her feet, that is.

"GOOD GIRL! YOU CARRIED OUT ALL OF MISTRESS'S ORDERS WITHOUT COMPLAINING, DIDN'T YOU? YES YOU DID! YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR PLACE, HUH?" the enormous tyrant grinned as she stood up.

"IT'S FUN TO HAVE A LITTLE ANT LIKE YOU SLAVE AWAY FOR ME. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A PRINCESS WHEN I DON'T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER!"

She squatted down, getting her thick diaper as close to Lilly as possible.

"I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT FOR SO LONG, BUT I'M SOOOO HARD, I CAN'T POSSIBLY PEE!" the thunderous voice cooed from the sky. "REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE?"

Lilly got on her knees again, knowing that it only made the titaness hornier, but she didn't know what else to do. At least if she kept her horny, she'd stay alive.

"THAT'S RIGHT!" the gigantic, girly voice boomed, "YOU'RE MY TEENY TINY SEX TOY!"

Soon, fingers as thick as tree trunks surrounded Lilly again, and she was lifted up to the palm of the giant shemale's hand.

"BOW DOWN TO YOUR MISTRESS, LITTLE DOLL!" the giggling goddess commanded playfully.

Her plaything obeyed, prostrating herself on her thick, soft skin. The giantess lowered her hand slowly, savouring her tiny victim's fear, even though she probably couldn't feel Lilly's body shaking in the vast expanse of her palm. She let her hand hover in front of the boob-shaped mountains on her chest.

"THEY'RE SOOO HUGE..." the gargantuan shemale moaned. "I'M SO SEXY I TURN MYSELF ON! CHECK OUT MY NIPPLES! FEEL HOW HARD THEY ARE?"

Her massive nipples, about the size of Lilly's body, did look firm. When the giant shemale's palm was brought over to the one on the right, her slave obediently touched it with her minuscule hands.

"YOU LOOK SO TINY NEXT TO MY GIGANTIC TITS! I LOVE IT!" her captress moaned.

"DID YOU LIKE TOUCHING MY NIPPLES? I'VE GOT SOMETHING HARDER THAN THAT!"

With an playful, evil smile, the horny titaness lowered her hand to crotch level. The thick, padded diaper had a huge bulge in the front.

"MY HUGE SNAKE IS TRAPPED INSIDE, BUT IT'S FEEDING TIME, AND YOU'RE THE MOUSE!"

She picked Lilly up by her dress and pulled on the waistband of her diaper. She lowered her toy down just enough that her bare feet were soaked in excessive amounts of giant precum. She kept lifting her out and lowering her down again, teasing her monster cock so her giant body shook with excitement. Every time, she lowered her further down. A grown shemale playing perverted games with an innocent victim completely in her power.

She tickled her shaft with Lilly's dress and body, pressed her into the forest that was her pubes, and even buried her in the skin of her testicles. The tiny woman was helpless. There was no escape from her predicament. Her best chance to stay alive was to keep her captress happy at any cost, and they both knew it.

Finally, the grinning giantess let go of her little plaything, who slid down the precum-covered shaft of the enormous, engorged penis. The shemale goddess let go of the waistband, trapping her victim between her rock-hard member and her slightly softer abdomen. Then, she kept walking around again, making her cock torment the tiny girl imprisoned in her diaper. When she finally stopped, she sat down and pulled the padded prison open again. The giantess's horny grin beamed like the sun in the sky when she let in some daylight. Lilly reached out the one arm that wasn't stuck, begging for help, but the enormous goddess just laughed.

"IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK SO I DON'T DROWN YOU IN CUM... JUST YET!"

She tightened her crotch muscles to lord it over her slave some more.

"YOU LOOK SO HELPLESS, I LOVE IT! LOOK AT MY COCK HAVING ITS WAY WITH YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PLAYTHING, EVEN TO MY BIG, FAT DICK!"

With that, she took a sip of the weird drink from before again before farting so the whole diaper shook. She moaned with a huge grin on her face before taking another sip. She fished Lilly out of the mighty erection's vice grip and brought her up to her thick, red lips.

BBBBUUUUURRRRPP!

The giantess's thunderous burp washed over her. It felt like being blown away by a hurricane, except she was dangling in the grip of an enormous pervert.

"THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, BUT NOW I HAVE TO PISS! MAKE ME CUM! I WANNA WET MY DIAPER SO BAD!"

She dropped Lilly next to the engorged penis in the front of her diaper, threatening to send her down next to her balls. Lilly obeyed. Whatever this god-like pervert wanted, she got. Her wish is my law, Lilly thought, feeling more and more like an ant under a magnifying glass held by a shemale giantess. She licked the thick, wet skin of the mighty cock, trying her best to make her mistress feel it.

Loud moaning came from outside, and a hand soon entered the diaper to stroke the shaft some more, until it suddenly grabbed Lilly and placed her on the tip before retreating. The tiny woman was almost trapped between the red, swollen penis glans and the thick padding material, but managed to move out of the way right before the eruption covered her in girl-cock cum. The eruption was accompanied by an earthquake, since the shemale giantess's entire body shook with pleasure when she came.

Soon enough, the cock erupted again, this time flooding the diaper prison with a golden stream of urine. Lilly almost thanked the perverted goddess for cleaning off most of the cum, but was soon completely submerged. The diaper was getting so full that her mistress had to run back to the bathroom and sit in the tub, causing an overflow of piss that amused the giantess greatly.

"MY PISS IS AMAZING!" she sighed. "AND HAVING YOU TRAPPED IN IT JUST MAKES IS EVEN BETTER!"

Her cock went flaccid, but Lilly was still trapped inside the massive diaper for hours. The giantess fell asleep in her wet diaper, sitting in the bathtub. Even then, Lilly couldn't climb out, because the waistband was too heavy. Her captress only woke up after sunrise, with massive morning wood. Even Lilly had slept a little bit in the piss-drenched prison, but she was awoken by the gargantuan shemale's horny laugh echoing through the bathroom loudly enough that she could hear it through the padding. It was time to serve.