- Text Size +

PFFFRRRTT!

The giantess's chilling words were followed by another fart, even louder this time.

"IT'S COMING!" she moaned, once again grabbing her diapered bottom and leaning forward a bit.

Another, less loud fart could be heard inside the soggy diaper, before the unmistakable noise of a gigantic turd making its way out of her plump bottom.

"MMMH! I MESSED MY DIAPER!" the titaness grinned, as if Lilly hadn't been paying attention. "AND YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE IT FOR ME!"

She reached down with her thumb and index finger to pick up her tiny toy again. Her enormous fingers smelled of piss, causing the tiny woman to hold her breath until the giantess's grip knocked it out of her.

The giant woman lay down on her back, putting her tiny slave on top of her thick diaper, next to one of the spots where white tape was holding it together. The odour of giant piss was overwhelming.

"OPEN IT," instructed the massive woman, leaning on her elbows to watch above her giant boobs as her slave carried out her orders.

Lilly struggled with one of the corners, but there was no way she could move it. The giantess chuckled for a while, watching her already exhausted toy use up even more of her energy.

"I'LL HELP. NOW DO THE REST!"

A long, red nail descended upon the diaper to loosen the tape on both sides just enough for Lilly tear it off all the way. It took all she had, but she did manage to get the right side loose. It bounced up, creating a hill that she almost slid all the way off on the left. She fully expected to crash into the stone tiles, but a gigantic hand stopped her before she fell off.

"T- thank you!" Lilly stammered.

She felt genuinely grateful, until she considered that she wouldn't have been in danger in the first place if it weren't for her captress. She brushed it aside and went to finish her work. When she finally got the tape to let go, she was immediately catapulted away, this time being saved by a clean, new diaper between the giant thighs.

"SMOOTH, HUH?" her enormous mistress laughed.

Lilly watched in disbelief as the giantess stood up, revealing a titanic and very erect penis, complete with proportionally massive balls. The gigantic shemale herself didn't seem to notice, instead stepping into the bathtub to clean the worst off her butt. Once she was done, she stepped out of the tub, dripping wet, and squatted down above the new diaper with her little toy inside.

"IS IT CLEAN, SLAVE?" she asked, shaking her behind to make the water drip down onto Lilly.

"Y- yes..." was all Lilly had time to say before her giant owner started lowering her ass, prompting the tiny woman to run the other way.

She did escape the massive, shapely ass, but was instead caught under the giant shemale's mighty balls, which still smelled of piss. Lilly thought the heavy load was going to crush her, but the giant pair was lifted off her just long enough that she could crawl out.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

The loud fart was the real reason her giant captress had lifted herself up a bit. This time, the tiny girl could smell it too. Although not as bad as she imagined, the smell was still a powerful reminder of her place in the world compared to her owner, whose throbbing cock she was now at the base of.

"MMMH... I LIKE THE FARTS I HAVE AFTER POOPING. THEY DON'T SMELL AT ALL, AND THEY'RE ALWAYS SO LOUD AND POWERFUL!"

The towering boner grew harder, and was almost pushing Lilly into the soft padding behind her. She tried to wave up for help, but the giant shemale didn't seem to care about her at all. She was looking at her own messy diaper from before, making her massive cock twitch without touching it. She smiled as her red, hard rod grew more and more irresistible and she couldn't resist touching it.

She moaned at the sensation, her sweet and girly voice booming like thunder from beyond the top of the massive boner. She eventually fished out Lilly and dangled her by her dress above the tip of the mountain of a cock.

"TOUCH IT!" she giggled, "OR I'LL DROP YOU INTO THE OTHER DIAPER INSTEAD!"

Lilly didn't need any more convincing. She reached out with her teeny, tiny hands, only to be lifted out of reach. Every time she reached out, her owner moved her away.

"IT WANTS TO HAVE ITS WAY WITH YOU," the giant shemale moaned. "BUT I'M TEASING IT."

She decided to dangle Lilly above the disgusting wasteland of piss and shit that was her other diaper. The smell and risk of falling down into something so gross made the tiny girl cry and beg for mercy, but this only added more fuel to the fire that was the giant shemale's lust.

"SHOULD I DROP YOU? HM? SHOULD I DROP YOU IN THERE, PACK IT UP AND THROW IT IN THE TRASH WITH YOU IN IT?" she moaned with a horny laugh.

The giant cock seemed to really like that prospect, and its owner was unable to resist grabbing the shaft and jerking it. At first, it went slowly, then faster and faster.

"Please!" Lilly cried out, but her captress couldn't even hear her, especially through her own moans.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Another loud fart escaped her round, naked asshole, accompanied by a loud, content sigh between the moans. Then, the giant hand lifted Lilly up to the gaping jaws of her owner. She dangled the tiny girl above her wet tongue and open mouth, occasionally biting her teeth together as if taking a bite in front of her.

"I COULD SWALLOW YOU WHOLE, LITTLE TOY. YOU WOULD BE A TINY SNACK, NOTHING MORE!"

PFFFRRRRTT!

Another giant fart, followed by a booming girly giggle.

"I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE!" the giant shemale said with another gleeful shriek.

"Please let me down! Don't eat me! I'll do anything you say! Please!"

The giant shemale rubbed Lilly's tiny body along the thick, hard shaft of her enormous cock, sometimes stopping so she wouldn't cum too soon, and then going again.

"PLEASURE YOUR MISTRESS'S MIGHTY COCK!" she demanded with a moan. "USE YOUR TONGUE!"

Lilly desperately used her tiny arms, and now also tongue, to stimulate the throbbing member smelling of giant urine. Fortunately for her, it didn't take long for it to erupt like a volcano, sending most of the load flying and crashing into the dirty diaper. The rest ran down the shaft, with the giant shemale directing it onto her tiny sex toy.

"GET CLEANED!" she ordered, placing Lilly in the dollhouse bathroom and filling up the built-in water tank. The tiny woman obeyed, of course. Once she was done and her owner had disposed of the dirty diaper, a giant boner greeted her from above.

"I GOTTA PISS AGAIN. LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

Lilly was picked up and put on the tip as her captress sat down on the new diaper. In putting on the diaper, the giant shemale pushed her down into a forest of pubes, staring up at the enormous tower of flesh from a new angle.

"KEEP ME HARD SO I DON'T PISS ON YOU, MY LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE! GOOD LUCK!"