- Text Size +

The next few days went by as Lilly had expected. Her giant captor spent the days either playing with her for his own pleasure or making her do all the work. She spent the nights trapped in his gassy diaper, whether it was empty or full. Fortunately for Lilly, though, he didn't usually make her touch his excrement, though she did have to get used to the smell of his urine. His will was her law. His name was Max, but she didn't know any name for him except "Master".

In the beginning, she wasn't given any food until he'd made her beg for it for hours. The first couple of days, she had to make do with his cum alone, but eventually she was given the leftovers of a shit fruit her master had eaten most of. Not long after eating it, Lilly once again became infatuated with her cruel owner, much to his surprise and delight. It didn't take long for the giant to put two and two together. He put on a new diaper, dropped Lilly into his musky pubes, brought some shit fruit, and headed to the mountain before any of the other giants woke up.

------

The tiny people were hard at work carrying food from the shrinking bush field up into the mountain. There wasn't much time, because the giants would be back soon, and the people had to walk all the way around because the bridge had been destroyed by the giants on that fateful day. There wasn't enough food left for everybody anymore, and the people were starving.

That morning, one giant showed up early. He came with the fruit that the giants called "shit fruit" because it needed so much fertilizer to grow. The enormous man placed the fruit all around the mountain. "He must be trying to help us!" said some of the more optimistic ones, but the wiser people saw right through it. "It's bait. He wants to lure us out so he can catch us," they said. Once again, they waited until all the giants were gone before they came out to collect the fruit. And collect it they did. Every fruit they could find was transported to the caves, and everyone ate their fill and then some.

------

Lilly knew what Max was up to, but she was powerless to stop him. All she could do was to keep his penis erect so he wouldn't wet his diaper, but not pleasure him enough that he came. As he walked around outside in the sun, the giant kept getting sweatier and sweatier, until the diaper was as wet as if he had wet it anyway.

At the end of the day, the twenty-something-year-old giant was no longer the last one to leave, but he was the first one to come back the next morning, with Lilly in his diaper and a bag of shit fruit handy, as before.

------

After breakfast, the village girls couldn't take their eyes off the handsome young giant strolling around leaving fruit all over the place. "He's like a handsome god, saving us from hunger!" one of them exclaimed and they all nodded. "He must be a good giant!" they all agreed. The young women of the village all tried to leave the safety of the caves to meet their giant savior, but the elders managed to hold back all but nine of them. When Max caught sight of them, a horny grin spread across his face.

The nine tiny girls lost their balance as the diapered giant's foot landed right in front of them. Fear quickly got mixed in with their infatuated adoration of the grinning titan as they bowed down before his sweaty, smelly feet. "THIS IS TOO EASY!" the horny giant chuckled, squatted down, and grabbed one of the doll-sized women before him.

The tiny woman was afraid, but her adoration for the enormous man kept her from struggling. "GUESS WHERE YOU'RE GOING, LITTLE TOYS!" their new owner laughed as he pulled the diaper open and dropped her in there. "YOU'RE ALL MINE NOW!" Ignoring the tiny women's pleas, the giant pervert picked them up one by one and dropped them into his diaper before ordering all ten of his toys to lick his massive boner.

------

The feeling was amazing. Max's cock was being pleasured all over at once by his new little slaves. He had already enjoyed one, but ten at once was unbelievably pleasurable. His cock erupted with cum almost as soon as they started. Then, he treated them to a torrent of warm , smelly piss. Ten helpless dolls trapped in his giant, soggy diaper was the best!

At that point, the other giants appeared, and Max went to tell them about his plan. He "neglected" to mention that he already had ten of them in his diaper, though. Not long after, lots of tinies were drawn out of their caves in a shit fruit haze, immediately being snatched up by horny giants.

------

The elders of the village wept and tried in vain to keep the young adults from leaving the caves to look up at the beautiful and sexy giantesses that had just showed up. The elders couldn't do anything but hide further down in the caves so the horny laughter of the sex-crazed titans wouldn't torment them as much.

------

Some giants were already pissing on their new toys. Others stuck them up their asses. Yet others put them in the back of their diapers and pooped on them. The time when tinies and giants lived separately was over. It gave way for a new age of giants enslaving tinies and doing whatever they wanted with them. Many diapers were made soggy from constant cumming alone, and even more were full of piss because of sadistic giants and giantesses abusing their newfound power over these toy-sized little people.

Max was at home, dominating his new slaves with his mighty dick. He could get used to this feeling of absolute power over ten tiny beauties. No matter how many times he jerked off, covering one of them in his sticky juices, he couldn't get rid of his constant boner, and he loved every second of it. He had one of them licking his asshole, two licking his balls, one climbing his cock, one washing her cum-covered body and clothes to get ready for more of Max's dirty games, one with her limbs taped to the floor by his feet, and five cowering in terror before him, their horny, god-like captor, wondering which one he would pick next.

Their horny overlord enjoyed the terrified look they had when they hadn't had any fruit for a few hours, but he also loved the worship he received when he had just given them some. Sometimes, he would feed only some of them and enjoy both at the same time. The feeling of power he had over not only their lives, but their behaviour as well just made him even hornier.

------

The poor tiny girls had to meet the giant horndog's increasingly unreasonable demands, and they were helpless to do anything about it. They had to bow to his every desire, no matter how perverted it was. He made them dance, strip, and even masturbate each other for his enjoyment, even when he wasn't playing with them himself. He made them work hard to change his diapers, and punished them harshly for the slightest hesitation, taking pleasure in his cruel treatment of them, yet demanding their constant adoration.

"MY DIAPER IS SO FULL THAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT? I SHOULD JUST EAT ONE OF YOU TO SET AN EXAMPLE!" he would say as he dangled one of his toys over his gaping maw with a menacing look on his face. Other times, he'd put them on the floor and chase them with his sweaty feet, threatening to stomp on and crush them like bugs under his mighty soles. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO MY OWN TOYS. MERE DOLLS DON'T GET A SAY!"

Even when she was put in a jar and forced to smell Max's farts or turds, Lilly didn't want to think about what the other villagers were going through in the possession of even worse giants. Her only consolation being that she wasn't alone in her suffering and slavery any more. Running away was also pointless. There was nowhere to go. Chances were she would be captured by really nasty giants next time, even if she did escape. Knowing this, she could do nothing but bow her head and whisper submissively, much to his arousal, "yes, Master."