- Text Size +

Morning was a dreadful time for Grant. The white blazing sun glared onto his defenseless eyes. His parent's TV was blaring with news report's of yet another mass shrinking from downstairs. And finally his younger sister was crawling on him yelling vain things like telling him to awaken or that school was today. Shoving her off was a reminder to lock his door at night and right now Grant wanted peace.

Having gotten the little terror out of his room Grant exchanged underwear and threw on some clothing that sort of matched well before heading down a stairwell. Then planting himself at the dinning room table Grant awaited breakfast while hearing news of some new law banning encryption he didn't understand. While serving up bowls of cereal Grant's mother commented on a missing teenager and told her son to be careful out there.

After scarfing up his breakfast Grant picked his bag up on the way out the front door. Then waving to his parent's Grant stepped into the old yet trustworthy car ready to go. He didn't choose to drive because it was far. Instead his father got time off from work and told Grant he could hitch his own ride to school. In his final year of high school this made sense as duties of adulthood were right at his doorstep.

Meanwhile as Grant went to class and enjoyed the wonderful pleasures of hearing absurd theorist speak of simulation theory Maris swam the ocean seeking food. Her high metabolism tone body wasn't going to keep plowing though tons of water on it's own after all. Breakfast for her wasn't a mundane task left up to modern convenience's to whip up, but instead her skill as a diurnal hunter of the seas. The warm glow of the sun rise to her was a soothing gift after the curtain of darkness lifted. While the open sea was her endless playground filled with delicious treats.

Recalling the guy she had a little miscommunication with last night Maris defecated while swimming and thought smirking that he finally got out like he seemed to want. Though living in her own toilet was a joke Grant off hand cracked it wasn't that far removed from the truth. Still Maris loved the freedom swimming in open water gave her over what humans dealt with on land. After all to Maris humans were like crabs unable to leave the floor under their own power yet she could ascend upwards without restriction in her own domain.

Just then Maris sensed a lone human in distress and spotted a shark that in fact was dragging them down. Not a common sight, but not a rare event either. As the oceans have gotten more scarce both Mermaids and sharks have been attacking human beings more often. Taking advantage of this Maris bolted right for the shark and shoveled it down her needy throat. She paused as the human bled a huge cloud of blood in the water. If he wasn't already dead he soon would be Maris thought as her groaning stomach made the decisions for her. Swallowing the corpse whole Maris kept on looking for more food along the sea floor.

Realizing she was getting into extremely deep waters soon Maris backed off from the darkness. It was quite a sore point for her after having a giant squid attack her and spray ink right in her face. Grant thought it sounded hilarious until Maris left him in the middle of the ocean all by himself for over an hour. The entire reaction to being stranded out there was priceless gold to Maris who of course kept watch to ensure his safety from below. Or maybe just to enjoy a little teasing of her friend.

Coming back toward the surface Maris then noticed a cute little sail boat. Maybe it would make a good toy for her and provide entertainment since Grant wasn't out of school yet she thought. Grinning as her body was now just under the frail small boat Maris gently bumped it's bow with her finger. Picturing the frightened humans scurrying around in confusion brought delight to her as she then finally surfaced above the waves right in front of the three little humans.

Two of them were fit males and one was a trim young woman. None of them dared speak as the behemoth rose from the waters before them. Taken back by her bigger than life cute face and awe inspiring presence the group just stood gawking at the mermaid hoping with dear life at hand she was friendly. Or more importantly that she wasn't hungry.

Towering over them Maris floated in the water grinning at their fear as she asked, "Do you people want to play a game?"

"Do we have a choice?" One man gulped as deep moaning came from the gut of the mermaid before them.

Grabbing them all in one swoop Maris proudly resounded, "No silly I'm a giant mermaid and you all are just weak tiny humans that can't resist me."

The humans began screaming while one man among them yelled, "You can't do this!"

"All that excitement sounds like you want to go in." Maris teased as she licked her lips and opened her waiting mouth showing them all her pink dark abyss.

The humans screaming only intensified as their worst fear loomed over them. Maris then licked them before she mused, "You humans just can't wait to go deep, deep inside me with all those screams of joy. If you were to become quiet now I might understand this as some miscommunication, but if you human's keep insisting upon going inside me then I must indulge you."

Understanding her words both men quit screaming right away, but the young woman cried her eye's out screaming in terror mindlessly. Suddenly fingers came and plucked the frightened woman from the grip that held two shaken men. Then in horror the men watched as the bikini clad woman fell onto a playful lumpy serpent. Moment's later the poor terrified woman got sucked on like a candy by the diabolical mermaid that giggled while doing it.

"Please stop!" One man exclaimed barely able to overcome his fear of the situation.

Maris using her finger's to pull the kicking young woman from between her lips looked at the young frightened men in hand. Grinning she cleared her throat and explained, "We are going to play sharks and minnows! If you guy's want to save the damsel from my jaws that will remain open you must drag her out and make it to the boat without being caught."

Placing the young guy's into the water Maris then rested her open jaw upon the water. Then she placed the screaming young woman right before her massive lips. Teasing them all Maris lifted the young woman up with her tongue. Drawing the flailing human being into her vast mouth she rested in wait of their reaction.

Swimming in the water one man looked at the hopeless situation before him. Fear chilled his bones and pumped his soft heart into over time. He could not bring himself to move in shock of all that is happening. He was not brave, he was terrified of drowning in acid. It just couldn't be his time to die he screamed inside his own mind.

While the other gazed upon this situation and began high tailing it for the boat. He then yelled. "I'm not going to die a white knight in shining armor for some random bitch!"

"Wait!" The frightened young man turned and pleaded, "She needs help!"

"No way I'm becoming giant fish girl shit! You go slay that dragon with your fucking heroic masculinity and play captain save a hoe!" The cowardly man replied while swimming toward the boat.

Alone in the water the frightened young man couldn't believe any of this. There wasn't one single fucking ounce of any masculinity in his entire body right now. If there was, it left him upon pissing in the ocean due to great fear of being eaten. His stronger "buddy" ran off and now he gazed upon the most powerful terrifying predator of the 7 seas with awe. If she wasn't threatening to make a snack out of them he would indeed admire her figure seemingly cut to perfection. Fighting the burning impulses to flee he slammed one arm in front of him followed swiftly by the other toward danger. Toward a massive predator resting in wait cute enough to betray the heart's of even the wisest men.

Really he couldn't say if his conviction of saving a helpless person or his crazy hormones kept him going. But pulling every last muscle into action he soon found himself near a huge pink cave guarded by massive plump lips. He felt horribly sick to his stomach as terror flooded his mind. If he went down that vast dark open throat acidic hell would be waiting for him on the other side. Seeing the young woman desperately trying to swim out only to be pushed upward by a giant tongue he yelled, "Don't give up! I'm coming!"

"Help!" The young woman screamed as she desperately clawed on the slick lumpy surface for dear life while peering though the wall of massive pearly human like teeth.

Passing huge lips and rows of massive teeth he climbed onto the giant pink lumpy serpent. Digging into it with his nails he tried lifting himself out of the salty waters around him. Cries for help echoed in this stinky massive cavern that nearly engulfed them. The only light coming from the graceful parting of her soft lips. One might say it's scale could inspire a person if not for the overwhelming danger it signified.

Reaching into the void of darkness he gripped onto the frightened young woman and tried leading her out. Unfortunately the monster tongue lifted upwards causing them both to slide right toward a wide opening ready to accept their passage. Kicking and screaming they struggled in vain as panic ruled their minds. Then desperate to save this woman the man tried pushing her onto the teeth beside them. Losing sense of direction however led him to instead mistakenly shove her right into the dark abyss ready to consume them.

Maris coughed hard as she realized they got stuck in her throat. After quite the effort she finally managed to spit them out into the ocean below. With a loud rumble from the depth's of her displeased gut like it was protesting being denied food Maris playfully frowned, "You lose! Both of you just became shark food."

Just climbing onto the boat the coward yelled, "I'm gonna live! I fucking won!"

Giggling Maris flashed her eye's before she announced, "Sorry, but letting the damsel become shark food means you all lost!"

Standing on the boat the coward yelled, "What the hell! That's fucking bullshit!"

"It's my game and my rules little runt." Maris quipped as she came over to effortlessly pluck the helpless coward off the boat.

Then over their screaming, crying and struggling in vain Maris snickered, "Oh the poor little humans are crying like babies that don't know it's dangerous for them out here. Maybe you fools are that stupid and immature, but hey at least you had fun right?"

"Please just let us go!" The rescuer begged as he wiped tears from his eye's.

Nearly on cue a rumble followed by a groan came from the belly of Maris right before she explained, "That's cute you want to go into my stomach, but since you guy's lost the damsel must pick who goes down the hatch."

Crying the young woman refused to speak as she clawed her finger nails into the soft yet powerful hand that easily grips her whole body.

"If you don't pick one then everyone goes down the hatch!" Maris taunted

Pointing toward the coward who didn't even try saving her the young woman in terror cried, "Him! I pick him!"

"Bullshit it should be you bitch!" The coward shouted in rage.

Maris dangled the coward in front of her mouth while licking her moist lips. Giving him a wide view of her waiting throat before she declared, "Life is a giant bitch moron and so am I. Now ready yourself bastard to become the horrible pile of shit you've always been."

Both remaining frightened human beings watched as the coward who fled to the boat dropped into a huge mouth. A mouth that toyed with him like a candy. Not unlike what cat's do to mice. However the worst part is they soon got a clear view as the cruel mermaid opened her jaw and let them see her rows of massive teeth in all their glory to their bone chilling terror. The screaming coward was helpless as the huge playful tongue lifted up just enough for him to begin sliding toward his doom. A wet open gulp followed by lung busting screams shattered their last hope this predator wouldn't really eat them.

Tracing her little struggling prey with her finger Maris looked at those frightened humans with delight as now they understood danger. She wasn't joking around despite her playful mood betraying such notions. They were just food to her. There was nothing they could do to resist. All they can muster up now is to beg and plea for dear life. And even that had no effect as her stomach growled once more demanding to be filled.

"Two became shark food in the game so I need one more down the hatch." Maris teased before she dangled the screaming young woman near her open mouth.

Hardly able to catch her breath the young woman sobbing asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Come on sister you know a girl's gotta eat." Maris giggled before licking the young woman's legs.

Screaming and kicking the young woman then yelled, "The government won't let this happen!"

"Oh government, oh government where art thou..." Maris teased before she said, "See foolish human there's no one out here to save you. It's international waters and no one is ever going to find you."

Panic consumed the young woman as she realized no one would find her. People would just count her among the missing and then go on with life. There was no real effort's being made to find those lost at sea in international waters due to giant hungry man eating mermaids consistently on the prowl seeking what they may devour next.

Seeing the young woman's spirit broken as she quietly sobbed Maris offered, "You can pick someone to take your place."

The young woman hazy from bawling her eye's out asked, "What?"

Fear of being eaten was extremely chilling, but he couldn't watch this. He couldn't just let this woman die. He couldn't live with himself if he didn't try saving her and so he yelled, "Let her go and take me down the hatch instead!"

"Aw that's cute, but she must choose who I eat!" Maris replied

Sick to her stomach the young woman realized what this meant as her eye's widened in horror. Struggling to get free of the mermaids grip in vain she whimpered, "No......... I can't!"

"Last chance girl pick him or down my gullet you go." Maris said plainly

Getting licked again as she was dangled over the wet maw of this huge mermaid the young woman kicked against the giant lips with all her strength. Looking over at the man who tried to save her crying she pointed at him and then yelled, "I want to live! Eat him instead!"

"I would but now he also gets one last chance to save himself." Maris replied

Confused the man wondered quietly what she meant by that. Maris rubbing her groaning belly wanted to speed this up as she prodded, "It's your turn to vote now dude. She clearly is just a shallow bitch not even worth the time of day much less your own life. I'd bet she would even throw her own grandmother under the bus if it would save her own petty ass skin. Surely your future is worth more than just a few likes on social media that bitch's like her live for."

"I-I can't......." He stuttered before gathering his will declaring, "I pick myself! I want her to live!"

Musing over the situation Maris allows for quite the dramatic pause. The captives struggling for dear life pondered the meaning of this as calm ocean air washed over them. Then unable to handle dragging out their awaiting fate young woman overcome with fear shouts, "We voted! He wants to be eaten! Now let me go!"

Glaring at the screaming human Maris then giggles, "I veto you silly humans and pick the selfish bitch."

"WHAT! You can't! That's not fair!" Yelled the young woman before she screamed, "We both picked HIM!"

"It was a test stupid." Maris teased, "I mean what, did you actually believe I'd give you any power at all."

Enraged for one burning moment the young woman snapped, "What the hell! Fuck you, I can't be food!"

Licking her lips Maris then replied, "Aw what a horrible little cunt you are, bitching I didn't warn you to be a decent human being and not throw people saving your petty ass under the bus."

As the massive jaws opened the young woman sobbing begged, "No! NO! I didn't mean it! I'm not a bad person! PLEASE JUST DON'T EAT ME!"

"She's not bad, she's terrified out of her mind!" The young man shouted, "Please take me instead she's been though enough!"

Addressing the pleas of the guy in her hand Maris said, "Humans like you get stepped on by cowards like this bitch and the bastard I ate earlier. They deserve to become the shit they really are!"

Ignoring the shout's, crying and screaming Maris dropped the young woman into her waiting maw. The flavor Maris found to be even more enjoyable as her tongue ran across the clean shaven legs and body of her treat. Sucking upon the creature as it desperately sank finger nails into the moist tissue of her lips made this extra pleasurable.

Watching as the immense dripping cavern tormented and played with a human being sent chills down his spine. The young man felt sick to his core. However this scene ended with a swift unexpected thundering gulp. Seeing the flexing lump appear just momentarily before vanishing in passing down the mermaid's neck. While she traced it with a pair of fingers horrified him.

Intentionally Maris burped while looking at the little man in her grip. Excusing herself Maris covering her mouth spoke, "Ahhhh she hit the spot good"

Meanwhile in the vast wet stomach of their predator two human's struggled in hot confined darkness. The little air pocket giving them life was thick, heavy and supremely rank. A sludge mixture of water and powerful acids submerged everything besides their heads if they didn't struggle to remain afloat. The young woman screamed for help as terror controlled every fiber of her being left. Clawing and scratching at the slick flesh pouring acid only made the pain worse for her. For both of them getting out was impossible. They were just food now being processed like everything passing though before them.

Petting her belly Maris felt unease at what she must do next. She let things remain quiet if only to delay the inevitable conversation leading to an inevitable outcome. However time beat upon Maris as she looked at where the sun rested in the sky. Maris needed more food before visiting Grant. This kind young man's fate was sealed.

"I'm sorry your not going home." Maris remarked, "No witness can be left behind."

To her surprise he didn't scream or beg for life. He just waited quietly in shock of everything that happened. Swiftly getting this over with Maris shoved him into her jaw and crushed his neck before swallowing. It was better he didn't have much time dwelling on it Maris thought as she headed toward the island Grant lived on.

Chapter End Notes:

-----------------

 

Sometimes Maris can't help misplacing a few humans when she gets hungry.