- Text Size +

Walking along the beach this weekend one short high school dude named Grant waited for his bigger than life friend Maris. Who became quite close to him over the last four years despite the fact his parent’s protest over their bond. To contrast to his parents Grant would call Maris a great friend second only to Anna his childhood friend he met after his 6th birthday 12 years ago.

 

Thinking she might have other plans Grant reached for his phone and sent his friend Ben a simple text asking if he could hang out. In the moment that followed however the massive face of a gorgeous young female loomed over him after suddenly popping out of the water. Craning his neck he recognized it was Maris and waved to her as she came onto the beach.

 

Dealing with the shallow waters ahead Maris used her arms to drag her more than 200 foot long body onto shore while leaving her rainbow tail in the ocean. Watching other people scream in terror amused her as she playfully moved her hand over them. Pushing over a man with her index finger that gawked at her with lustful eyes gave her a good laugh once he began running. Oh how she just couldn't resist giving human beings a little fright every now and then before letting them know she isn’t hostile.

 

Watching Maris play with a group of random girls as her giant hand kept pretending to attempt grabbing them made Grant laugh. He knew she wasn’t going to harm them even if he did think Maris was pushing her luck this time. As she had agreed to not harm anyone in exchange for remaining on good terms with the government. Grant still remembered when Maris broke a girl’s legs by mistake when playing with her and how official's from the government yelled at her later.

 

Once he saw her massive blue eye’s look down at him Grant smiled and waited in place as her smooth cool hand enclosed around him. Being taken into her careful grip didn’t frighten him in the least. In fact Grant looked forward to playing with his mermaid friend that in appearance from the waist up resembled humans native to Japan. In part due to her pale skin that contrasted the long dark hair reaching half way down her back. With an innocent almost world ending adorably shaped face. Of course Grant knew with that smirk on her face that Maris wasn’t planning on being perfectly innocent today.

 

With her friend in hand Maris arched her back as to straighten her posture before she flashed her tongue at him. Goofy as ever she then licked him like a dog would and joked, “This is my way of marking you as mine so those foolish human women don’t carry you away.”

 

Normally he might have thought she was funny, but Grant realized high school was going to be over in a matter of weeks. And that he was enrolled for going to collage the coming fall without ever having a girlfriend. He was perpetually stuck in the dreaded friend-zone with a number of women that were all taller than him who stood at merely 5’2’’ in height. It was awful heart sinking reality yet he did his best to fake a laugh for the sake of his giant friend.

 

“Ready to set sail captain Grant!” Maris teased cheerfully while pointing toward an island a few miles away.

 

Snapping back to his positive demeanor, Grant looking down at the fine D cup rack Maris kept together with a rainbow colored bra replied, “You bet!”

 

Placing Grant within the firm wedge of her bra Maris pushed herself off the beach and then replied, “Off we go then!”

 

Watching as waves crashed into the colossal set of tanned breast Grant felt lucky. Because how many guy’s could say they got this kind of treatment from a woman. His friend Ben would likely kill him if he knew this was going on without sharing details. But Grant felt it best not to tempt fate by airing out the only hot moment he gets to experience on a regular basis.

 

The joy ride didn’t last however as his colossal friend stopped in front of a small unpopulated island. Being pinched gently by two massive finger’s Grant knew she was still in a very playful mood once he got a look at her glimmering chocolate like eye’s. Then without notice he felt his stomach drop. Suddenly he was dropped onto a branch of a nearby tree. Enduring a tad more painful landing than he expected Grant joked, “Careful! My butt can only take so much of this horseplay before it’s all used up.”

 

“Oh really, I had no idea those little cheeks were so sensitive mr. butt hurt.” Maris teased while pulling herself onto the beach.

 

Watching the more than 200 foot long mermaid drag herself onto those sandy flatland’s managed to instill awe even now after seeing her come ashore numerous times. Dispute her casual posture Grant felt an inkling of intimidation once her lips were just feet away from him making it hard to see anything other than her massive tantalizing face. While her gust of hot breath enveloped Grant he shouted, “Oh Damn! Actually my nose is what’s most sensitive right now!”

 

“Come on Grant it’s just from the fish I had this morning.” Maris rolled her eye’s before she then remarked, “They weren’t even filling and speaking of that I’m hungry for shark.”

 

Signaling her with his arms Grant smiled, “Please by all means enjoy a meal out there because no one wants to see how moody you get when your hungry.”

 

Backing herself across sandy ground into the ocean Maris said, “I’ll pick up a quick snack and then we can play games.”

 

Grant smiled as he saw her enter the ocean and thought about how she likes to play with her food right in front of him. For some reason Maris took delight in the process of eating her food and mocked creatures that had the misfortune of being ingested by her. The only time he disproved of Maris eating however was that one time she caught a bottle nose dolphin and swallowed it right in front of him before he could protest. She didn’t understand how offensive eating dolphins was and that to Grant it was like murdering a dog. Maris promised she wouldn’t eat them anymore and even had one as a pet for some time until it ran off. At least that was her story as to what happened to her pet dolphin Savis. Grant of course believed her even though she didn’t appear upset by it.

 

Having been in the ocean only for a short time Maris enjoyed a recently swallowed school of fish bumbling against her stomach walls along with the heavier nurse shark. Maris looking on the sea floor however wanted some more creatures inside her gut before calling it a whole meal. Disrupting the rest of a large stingray Maris clipped it’s tail with her finger nails before forcing the defenseless flat bottom dweller into her mouth. With powerful suction Maris forced it down her waiting gullet and kept her eye’s peeled for one more nurse shark. To her good fortune Maris soon discovered an old big nurse shark resting on the sea floor. Snatching it up with her hand before the aged old creature realized the danger it was in Maris began her swim back to Grant.

 

Just as Grant wondered if Maris had a good fishing trip he spotted her head rising from the ocean. Before he knew it she was crawling up the beach once more while dragging that eye catching massive tail of hers. Before long her face encompassed his line of sight along with a struggling nurse shark dangling between her fingers merely feet away.

 

Clearing her throat Maris then said, “Name some asshole and lets pretend this is them Grant.”

 

Bracing her steamy hot breath Grant replied, “Oh fuck that’s dark! But damn it just needs to be Chris. That creep has it out for me and won’t leave my friend Anna alone.”

 

“So Chris the little fishy it is then. Hope the little creep enjoys going inside a big hungry girl.” Maris gloated as she mocked the nurse shark before laying the nine foot creature upon her moist red tongue.

 

Watching the large snark flailing around helpless on her tongue was a chilling sight. Grant sat in awe of the massive pink wet glistering cavern that dwarfed them both. Clear fluids dripped and strung along the smooth cheeks while saliva pooled inside her throat. Her appetite displayed it’s willingness to accept passing one more food idem though it’s slick gullet. With a slight raising of the massive tongue the floundering shark drifted toward a vast dark waiting opening. Grant watched it get sucked down as a powerful throat eagerly accepted it. The most amazing part is Maris kept her mouth wide open the entire time despite feeling the creature get stuck for a moment before it’s natural fate was sealed.

 

Spotting the lump travel down her throat Grant felt conflicted. The cool factor of watching such a large sea creature get eaten before your very eye’s couldn’t easily be topped. It also wasn’t a show humans ever got to see in person, but that poor creature was still going to be melted alive in acid. Ironically Grant then felt a stir in his gut as weird emotions surfaced if only for a moment. He simply brushed it off as feeling chills from her strong breath washing over him.

 

*BURP…*

 

“Guess little Chris didn’t agree with me.” Maris joked covering her mouth for a moment before she asked, “Did you like watching my open mouth swallow?”

 

“She was incredible!” Grant thought out loud unaware of his own reply.

 

Grinning Maris teased, “You sound like I just sucked you off and swallowed instead.”

 

Blushing in uncontrollable embarrassment Grant apologized, “It wasn’t like that! I just meant it as saying how cool you are.”

 

“Relax Grant I’m just messing with you.” Maris replied before she picked him up.

 

Wondering if she had other plans for them today Grant in her careful grip asked, “So what else did you want to do on this island?”

 

“You mean other than pull your chain?” Maris remarked

 

Rolling his eye’s Grant said, “Yeah other than tormenting me”

 

“How about you slide down my back then.” Maris offered smiling warmly.

 

Being placed near her smooth nape Grant looked down at the arched living slide presenting it’s self for him. Pushing off at the base of her neck he quickly slid down across her warm skin before coasting over hard scales covering her slick tail. Apparently this wasn’t the end of the ride as suddenly her tail raised upward and Grant flew into the air. His gut only has moments to feel uneasy before he crashed into the ocean. Coming back to the surface Grant coughed up some sea water and laughed as he wasn’t quite prepared for the last part.

 

Maris pushing herself back toward the ocean soon grabbed her tiny friend and simply took a moment to relax. Sitting in water coming up to her waist she noticed Grant’s mind seemed to be somewhere else as he didn’t really say much after being launched in the air. She thought it would be fun and it didn’t bring him harm, but her playful gesture seemed to be having a different effect than what she intended. Finally she bluntly asked, “Grant is there something bothering you?”

 

“No…….I’m fine…….life is cool!” Grant replied while scratching behind his left ear.

 

Only suspecting him even more the playful Mermaid insisted, “That won’t do little guy. Something must be wrong or else you would cracked some corny joke about being blasted into space by my tail. I’ve just got no choice other than daring you to spill it now.”

 

“Really Maris there is nothing to spill.” Grant stonewalled

 

Looking back at the sky to roughly guess time of day Maris teased, “Sorry but a ticket home on the mermaid express cost one confessional of their current problem.”

 

“Fine you win!” Grant replied, “I’ll tell you, but only with the promise this stay’s between us.”

 

“Sure, you got it captain of the mermaid express.” Maris joked

 

“Alright here it goes then.” Grant began taking his time before he explained, “I’ve tried pushing it aside, but going on past high school without ever dating a girl feels less than stellar. I mean some girls have told me they were game for a date before. However for some reason they never see or text me again. It’s like they fall off the face of the earth or something. For this to keep happening I must be doing something wrong, but I haven’t been able to fix it yet so please have mercy when giving your divine mermaid advice.”

 

Placing a free hand over her abdomen Maris recalled a few of the girls she misplaced before snapping back into focus while clearing her throat of pooled saliva. Taking a moment to reflect as her breathing increased Maris finally said, “If you insist on wanting merciful advice then I will indulge you this one time.”

 

Adjusting her position in the water Maris then offered, “Your flaw is that so far you have been asking girls out before getting to know who they really are. I think you need try something different. Try asking a girl out you have known well for a long time.”

 

Thought’s of his friend Anna kept flashing and echoed brightly within his mind. Grant knew she was attractive, but never considered her to be his girlfriend.

 

“Anna?” Grant whispered inaudibly before he clearly said, “I’ve heard that before yet it’s only now starting to make sense. I just don’t want to mess up a good friendship by making everything weird you know.”

 

“Please just trust me it will be fine.” Maris replied, “Girls won’t bite if you aren’t perfect. Okay maybe I would. Actually forget all that and remember if nothing else it’s better to be a failure instead of a quitter.”

 

Taken by mild surprise at her deeper than normal train of thought Grant perked up. Warming up to her suggestion he joked, “I’m convinced dear supreme leader of the 7 oceans. Winning over the heart of a known fine lady should be easier than cooking rice.”

 

“What the hell….. Easier than Cooking rice you say……..What kind of fucking line is this dude?” Maris retorted in amusement.

 

Laughing Grant replied, “It’s what came out when I pulled some fishing line out of my asshole.”

 

“Okay, now you are just being a smart ass.” Maris replied with a defined smirk.

 

Recovering from his laughter Grant simply countered, “You say that like I’m the only one here.”

 

“It’s not wise to offend a mermaid when she is the only way home…...” Maris began while her stomach rumbled, “And when she feels hungry to boot!”

 

“You never quit thinking of food do you.” Grant laughed playfully

 

Maris then lifting Grant right to eye level resounded proudly, “That’s right! I’m a big girl and I gotta eat tons of food everyday.”

 

“I think your the only girl I know that is this shameless about their appetite.” Grant replied.

Slightly rubbed the wrong way Maris pouted, “Well those human girls all worried about their diet could work off the extra fat if they got up off their sorry asses and swam in the ocean all day like me.”

 

It was true that Maris had a trim fit body unbecoming of a person that enjoyed food so much. Grant was sure it enough to make a few of the girls burn with envy. And before he could reply her rant continued as she railed on how lazy human girls were. Then finally Maris said, “It’s getting late and I know you have some important test coming up so it’s time for the mermaid express to head for shore.”

 

“Oh God! That’s right, if I fuck up the SAT my parent’s are going to kill me!” Grant shouted while tucked in her warm hand.

 

Swimming back toward the beach of Grant’s hometown Maris replied, “Hey look at the bright side if you flunk then it’s a giant middle finger to the system.”

 

“Yep it’s official, I let you watch too many of my dad’s old movies.” Grant stated

 

Maris then keeping track of direction offered, “Well I get more cultural sense out of those than talking to most humans.”

 

“It’s kind of hard for scared shitless humans to provide natural conversation Maris.” Grant replied

 

Stopping for a moment in calm waters Maris remarked, “Not my fault that many human beings are just brainless cowards.”

 

“I know we can suck Maris, but please think about perhaps not terrorizing every breach you visit.” Grant suggested despite knowing her position.

 

Brushing his comment off Maris said, “Not that again, it’s just harmless fun Grant”

 

“If you insist, but remember my advice if you want a healthy conversation with other human beings.” Grant rolling his eye’s answered.

 

Conversation soon fated as Maris dragged herself up the shallow waters of the beach. Able to reach dry land once more she then carefully placed Grant upon the grainy shores. Then flashing a smile Maris said, “Get home safe!”

 

Looking up at the towering mermaid Grant replied, “Had a blast and thanks for the lift! See you later!”

 

Once the friends parted ways Grant after getting home simply cracked open a book to read. Maris however kept near the shore line with an eye scanning the entire beach while the sun finally submerged below the waves out of sight. Darkness crept up on Maris as her stomach growled and then rumbled almost like she was starving.

 

Spotting a campfire packed with a group of young guy’s. Maris darted up and onto the beach in a flash shocking the five people huddled around each other. They scattered like rats exposed to a cat on the hunt. Maris then easily used her arms to keep them confined within the campsite that was still soaking wet from the giant splash her body made upon impact on shoreline.

 

Now looking down upon the frightened young teens Maris asked,“Do any of you know where Chris from the high school nearby lives?”

 

Looking up in awe none of the frightened young guy’s could make out the detail's on her face as darkness ruled the night. For a time not one dared open their lips or step out of line. The stories of what some cruel mermaids did to human beings were giving them all chills. But then finally one did break rank.

 

“I know where Chris is!” One guy began, “He parked his van in the lot right up there to nail some chick.”

 

Seeing the little arm wave on to a mostly vacant parking lot Maris spotted a single white van mixed in with a few cars. Grinning Maris replied, “Thank you little guy.”

 

Leaving those young guys to debate her motivation including sexual possibility's Maris dragged herself along the beach carefully. Not making sound however was impossible for a being her size. Then swiftly getting within reach of the rusted old van Maris giggled before clamping down on it with her moist fingers. Tapping on the hood Maris teased, “I’ve heard you know how to give a woman a good time. So come on out and play with me Chris.”

 

In awe of her towering figure Chris indeed crawled out the back and replied, “Holy shit! I’m so down to fuck!”

 

Plucking the half naked guy off the pavement Maris asked with a grin, “Are you sure about getting inside me?”

 

“Fucking hell yes!” Chris replied, “I want it all!”

 

Maris began dragging herself toward the ocean and then clearing her throat smirked, “Only because you asked for it.”

 

Under the cover of darkness Maris swiftly made her way back into the ocean. As the cool breeze kept washing over them Maris felt gentle waves effortlessly break against her breast. Looking back she realized they were at least 12 miles out now and only stopped for a moment before lifting the excited guy up toward her dazzling face.

 

Feeling her warm breath coat him in misty fluids Chris staring at the mermaid’s huge face asked, “Are we doing this here?”

 

Opening her mouth nice and wide Maris swiftly popped Chris into her waiting cavern without a 2nd thought. Sealing most of his body in she then began gently sucking upon him. His pout’s of confusion subsided as he prodded the edge of her lips and bathed in warm raising saliva. Enjoying the sensation including the power she had over his very fate Maris groaned in delight.

 

Then Chris got pulled into total enveloping darkness as his face now was sealed behind a massive soft pair of lips. The lumpy serpent below tossed him over a hard slimy wall and into a smooth pocket that even flexed as he pushed against it. Before he could even regain his bearings however Chris was pushed out forward again between her soft lips where he caught a breath of fresh air before suction pulled him back into the darkness screaming.

 

Arching her smooth neck and tiling her massive head back Maris swallowed. After clearing her throat she grinning mused, “I think he strongly implied that he really wanted to go deeper inside me, but hey a little miscommunication here and there just happens sometimes.”

Chapter End Notes:

How that night went is merely perspective. What mermaids feel to be normal is chaos for the human. Lesson of the day here is always define your boundary's with a sex partner before engaging with them. Or maybe it's don't jump the gun on a hungry giant ocean dwelling woman that wants you inside her.