- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Vacation

Cleo

The globe in the main temple slowly rotated as Cleo scrutinized the various coloured lights dotted across its surface. It was nearly 50% blue now, Robyn had been flying almost nonstop for the past two weeks collecting young women to be priestesses and enforcing the construction of huge temples around each glowing shard. The human media had started referring to her as Cleo’s Angel as her massive shadow frequently darkened the skies of the major population centres, rarely landing. The hurricane of wind and the loud thumping outside had become a welcome sound to Cleo as her Titanic girlfriend descended back into the Temple, reducing back down to the four hundred feet to fit through the door. Cleo spun, her robes fluttering as she waited for her girlfriend to enter, the redhead shaking the water from her wings as she stumbled in. “Can’t you do anything about this storm?” Robyn said looking half-drowned. Cleo smirked, “Probably, but you told me not to burn myself out on frivolity remember?” she giggled as she embraced her angel, a pulse of energy drying her hair and clothes as they hugged. “Flying in the storm is fun, I suppose I shouldn't really complain, “ Robyn said as she broke the embrace, “You look so tired Cleo, You’ve been listening to prayers all night again haven't you?” Robyn said, stroking the side of her Goddesses face. Cleo looked down as she spoke softly, “I’m still very new to this whole Goddess thing, I’m still not sure if I should be listening to the concerns of my followers or not...some of them have legitimate issues I could solve, but once I help one, I should help all...It’s more than a full-time commitment and honestly, I just want to lay in bed with you watching them grovel…” she said as she turned and shuffled back towards her throne, Robyn grabbed her arm and spun her back around, “You are doing fine! Yes, right now, you are ruling with total fear and that’s not likely to change anytime soon. One perk of being God is that you only really have to answer to yourself, ``Do what makes you happy.” she said smiling.

 Cleo felt a little better knowing that her girlfriend supported her regardless. She turned and moved over to the globe, rotating it with a wave of her hand as she skimmed a line of small red lights. “Here,” she said slowly as she twisted her fingers and zoomed in on an island chain. “I think it’s called New Zealand, population nearly 5 million…” she said carefully, turning to watch Robyn’s face. Robyn approached the globe and peered over her partner's shoulder, “Yep, that’s New Zealand...and yes, that is a lot of red lights…” she commented as she wondered what Cleo was thinking. The brunette girl lowered her hand and playfully squeezed Robyns butt, “I was thinking we...have a little fun, sow a little fear, make an example...maybe experiment a little…” she said blushing furiously. Robyn turned and slid her hands down to Cleo’s ass, “As Long as I don’t have to eat anyone, I’m down for all your kinky ideas,” she replied with excitement in her voice. Cleo grinned, “Let’s go, scout the area, I want to play with my toys first,” she cooed as her Goddess robes shimmered into a purple summer dress, similar to Robyn’s. She leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “No panties…” as the two women shimmered and vanished.

Joel Robins

Today was his first day working at Crab Shack. He really had to do his best to impress after a series of job losses had left him in financial trouble. Things just seemed to go wrong around him, he felt cursed most of the time as he turned up ten minutes late, having missed the bus, thanks to his alarm failing to go off. The shift leader had already given him a verbal warning as he strapped on his apron and prepared to work the early afternoon shift.  The restaurant was slowly filling up as he cleared the most recently vacated tables and went to retrieve the next patrons from the door. Joel’s heart quickened as the two young women waiting by the door waved towards him. He felt nervous as the redhead spoke up, “Table for two?” she said in a  sweet American accent, “Of course, Can I get you ladies anything to drink?” he said as he guided them to the table near the lobster tanks. The cute brunette looked at her friend confused as they sat, The red-haired girl just giggled and replied, “We’ll take two apple martini’s please.” Joel jotted the drinks down and slid the menu onto the table, His day suddenly seeming much brighter. “He’s going to serve us?” he heard the brunette saying as he walked away from the table. ‘I most certainly am,’ he thought as he pinned the drinks order to the Bar and turned to watch the two beauties chatting and giggling.
  Steve leaned over the bar, “I dare you to ask that cute brunette out,” he said with a grin, “you get her number and I’ll bring the beer for poker night tomorrow.” Joel looked back towards his friend and held his hand up, “You’re on!” he said with a laugh as they high-fived on the deal. Steve slid the two martinis over to him and he straightened his shirt before lifting the tray and gliding towards the table.  “They just keep their food alive and on display like this?” the cute girl was saying as he approached the table, Lowering the tray, “Two lovely drinks for two beautiful ladies,” he said, trying to sound as professional as he could when they both started giggling. The redhead gestured to the lobster tank, “Can you explain to my beloved companion why you keep them alive?” they said with a bright smile. “Oh, of course, we keep the Lobsters alive right up until we cook them so they are the freshest they can be for our customers and to stop bacteria in them turning toxic,” he said proudly remembering the line as he studied the confused looking Brunette girl. She pursed her lips before speaking, “You cook them alive?” she said slowly, “It’s healthier to eat them fresh?” she added as her gaze slowly swept the room. Joel smiled at her cute look, “Yes, exactly Miss, I’m Joel, a pleasure to meet you!” he gambled as he extended his hand towards her. She looked back to him confused, then to his hand than to her friend, who was shaking her head. “He’s hitting on you hun,” she said with a sinister tone as the younger girls eyes flashed up to Joels, “You are?” she inquired. Joel took a deep steadying breath as her deep brown eyes locked with his, “I was, how about you give me your number and we can arrange something more personal?” he ventured, figuring he was already too far into this. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she appraised him, “How long do you keep the lobster before you eat them?” she said, ignoring his preposition. He took the quick escape and looked at the tank, “They stay in there until they are ordered and cooked, sometimes hours, sometimes weeks.” he said. The redhead chimed in, “I’ll have the avocado salad and a side of bread please, Cleo here will be eating later, so just the drink for her.”  Joel noted the order as sweat formed on his brow, he hadn’t got the number but he hadn’t been blown off yet either, there would be another chance.

Cleo


Watching as the sweaty human rapidly fled from their table Cloe smiled, “So, now I’m thinking we should keep some humans in the temple as snacks, Seems to be an acceptable human custom I would like to adopt.” she said as she turned her gaze on her Girlfriend. Robyn smiled, “It would be hypocritical for me to deny you what we already practice, again, as long as I’m not eating them you can keep a whole town for all I care.” Cloe’s smile widened, “You’re the best girlfriend a Goddess could ask for you know that!” she sang as she took a deep drink of her martini, “Mmmm and this is wonderful too!” she added. The restaurant was getting busy before the waiter brought over Robyn’s food and was hurried along to the next table. Cleo looked at the mixture of vegetables and scrunched her face in confusion, “It’s colourful I guess, still think it's easier to just eat the humans, they contain all the body needs!” she said grinning, Robyn grimaced, “But they taste horrible and make me feel incredibly guilty!” she admitted as she forked the salad into her mouth. Cleo sipped her drinking and watched the lobsters floating around, “I’m all fluttering with excitement, Once you’ve eaten, That waiter over there will be my first…” she giggled, “Oh why, I think he likes you, He should the first one in your human lobster cage,” Robyn said maliciously as she slid the bread between her lips and slowly chewed, teasing her girlfriend with exaggerated gestures.

  As Robyn finished her meal the waiter appeared, “Did you ladies enjoy your meal?” he said, eyes fixed on Cleo as she appraised him further, considering options. The man slid a small bill onto the table between the two of them, Cleo watching as Robyn picked it up, “Are we paying or did you want to dine and dash?” she said smiling, “I’m sure your boyfriend here won't mind,” she added winking at him. Cleo bit her bottom lip, “I don’t understand what you mean by dine and dash but I am ready to eat now for sure,” she said as her eyes swept the room once more. Robyn giggled, “Dine and Dash means running without paying, Although what I meant is that you dine on them” she gestured to the room, “Then we dash through Auckland,” she grinned as her Goddess’s eye slowly lit up a pale blue. “Let’s do it, Follow my lead!” Cleo announced in a giggle as Joel stepped back a little. The Goddess started expanding in her chair, her slender figure soon a giant, her feet pushing up against Joel as she pushed against the roof lifting with both of her arms as she forced her way through the building. Robyn soon joined her laughing as her body expanded through the multiple levels of the building, their feet filling out the crab shack beneath the, “What about your boyfriend?” Robyn teased as she sheltered her head from the debris they were pushing through. Cleo glanced down and saw him by her toes, She smiled and waved at him as he vanished, just before her huge sandals expanded over where he had been standing, “He’s in a cage beside the throne for later, It's the human tradition,” she giggled as her head broke through the roof of the large shopping mall. Robyn soon joined her in the sunlight as the two women stood shoulders above the large mall. “I thought you wanted to eat the patrons of that restaurant?” she said lifting her face towards the sun, The Goddess brushed the debris from her long brown hair as she admired her girlfriend, “I did but I was feeling restricted and wanted to break free,” she admitted, feeling the now tiny diners squirming against her sandals. Cleo turned and pushed out of the building, stretching her arms wide as she stepped onto the Auckland waterfront, “Time for lunch,” she called she lowered herself down to lay along the water's edge, trapping hundreds of residents in the shopping centre she had emerged from. As she lay back raising her knee, the slit of her dress slipped away, her toned thigh teasingly angled away from Robyn who was still trying to dislodge herself from the mall. “You may feed your Goddess, Servant…” Cleo declared with a formal tone.

Robyn

Cleo made breaking through the building look easy as Robyn struggled to dislodge large concrete pillars and her dress kept catching on annoying steel rebar, the process was messy and left her legs a bit scratched up. Her girlfriend was reclining across the exit to the shopping mall, her long beautiful form one hundred feet tall, the size she was most comfortable. Robyn’s heart fluttered as Cleo called her servant, the roleplay far more erotic now she knew she was safe. Robyn bowed as she stepped into the open car park, “Of Course Goddess, you wish is my command,” she said with mock sincerity as Cleo giggled. Robyn quickly went to work snatching up the tiny shoppers, creating a pouch in the front of her dress, uncaring how much she let them see while she collected them up.  Then she lounged down beside Cleo, the squirming mass of humanity trapped between her thighs in the folders of her dress. Robyns fingers selected one and drew them up before Cleo, “What’s your name little guy,” Robyn asked as the small figure rotated between her delicate fingers, He screamed but the name Will was mixed in with the cries of terror, “Nice to meet you, Will,” Robyn said pleasantly as her other fingers picked at his shirt, slowly tugging it free.” beside her Cleo moaned softly, her impatience growing, “I’m hungry, feed me slave!” she complained as she chewed lip watching her future morsel slowly being unwrapped. The man’s frantic screaming and fighting to keep his close intensified as he heard Cleo’s words and Robyn squinted her eyes in concentration as she finally tore his jeans and underwear off. “There we go Will,” she cooed as she swung him by his ankle towards her Goddesses slightly open lips, “Say thank you to your Goddess for being willing to consume one as insignificant as you…” she said, letting his arms brush her girlfriends' lips lightly, causing her tongue to snake out in anticipation. The small man cried and screamed and Robyn slowly teased Cleo’s lips, “Thank you! Thank you!” he finally said, hoping to win some favour. The huge lips parted as a thundering giggled emerged into his face, Robyn smirked in satisfaction at her victory and lowered the man onto her lover's waiting tongue.

 Cleo’s lips enveloped her fingers as she greedily sucked the man from her and immediately swallowed. “That was hot, do it again,” she whispered in a low tone as her fingers drummed slowly on her stomach, enjoying her new prisoner. Robyn plucked out a middle-aged woman and went through the motions again, the power her fingertips held warmed her nethers as she asked the woman's name. Robyn spent the next thirty minutes slowly teasing and feeding her goddess the mortals, noting each one's name as Cleo suckled and moaned with each one to enter her mouth. “Wow you’re hot when you’re hungry,” Robyn said, stroking her Goddesses thigh as another human slipped between her lips. Robyn rested her head slowly on Cleo’s stomach and listened to the faint cries of pain as they all slowly digested inside her. “They are becoming part of you, Part of something greater…” she said as her fingers probed around the Goddesses inner thighs. “Mmmm they are, aren't they, nourishing me for the afternoon at least…” she giggled as she rolled over and pushed herself on top of Robyn. “Have you noticed how quiet it’s become around here,” Cleo mused as her knees pinned Robyn down under her, straddling her face. Robyn barely heard the question as Cleo slick shaven womanhood teased itself from under the dress, glistening with anticipation of the next part in Cleo’s afternoon plans.

 Cleo

Her libido was in full swing, she wanted Robyn, she wanted mortals, she wanted to dominate. Cleo struggled to lift herself from Robyn, her girlfriend's tongue only inches from her moist slit, but this was only half of what she truly desired. “Follow me up,” she said as she looked down on her lovers face, her red hair splayed out across the car park. Cleo stood and stepped forwards towards the City, her stature expanding with each step, as the buildings shrank around her she stood up tall, feeling the rush of power as the Red crystals she could now see dotting the landscape all flickered to blue, “Too late,” she thought to herself before yelling out across the city and beyond, “YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! IT’S EASY TO BELIEVE WHEN YOU STARE AT OBLIVION!” she ended with a hearty laugh and then glanced over her shoulder as Robyn sniggered at her dramatic display, “Something funny slave?” she said mockingly. Robyn stopped and took a knee, her leg smashing into the ground, destroying several housing blocks, “Of Course not my Goddess” she said reverently as she watched the specks under her knee flee in panic. “Mmm we are huge Goddess,” she added as she felt her dress vanish from around her. “Oh, I know!” Cleo giggled as she tackled Robyn down into the city, Robyn screamed as the concrete shards bit into her skin and bruised her shoulders. Cleo stopped in worry, “What happened? What's wrong?” she said as she checked Robyn over. “Nothing Goddess, just a hard fall,” she lied. Cleo saw the damaged and bruised skin and shook her head in concern, “Oh, you are a silly slave,” she chastised as her power pulsed through her lover, healing her wounds and strengthening her physical form.  “Why didn't you tell me you were so frail, honestly you mortals! I could hurt you!” she scolded with tears flowing down her face. Robyn felt her back heal and smiled, embracing her colossal naked girlfriend, “Because I knew you would make it right,” she said, “Besides, I’d rather be up here with you, than down there, with them.” she said, lowering her finger between her legs and snuffing out a group of micro humans. Cleo brushed away the tears and guided Robyn to lay down, the flat blocks and stores vanishing under her pale skin. “I hope this makes you feel better,” she whispered as her fingers splay towards the city, thousands of tiny mortals being sucked from the streets and pulled into a tight ball of humanity in the Goddesses caged palm. “I’m going to call it...Cleo’s Crowded Clit…” she joked as she pushed Robyn’s thighs apart, spreading her nether lips and revealing the shining pink, Slowly Cleo stroked her inner thighs with her fingers as she brought the ball of humans to her girlfriends' nethers. The 0.5mm humans drifted from the ball towards Robyn’s now huge Clitoris as Cleo skillfully pulled her clit hood back, sprinkling the tiny lives over her lover's sensitive nub, then lowering the clit hood back into place to pin them against it. Robyn purred in pleasure as Cleo continued sprinkling the tiny people along her sensitive folds. “Ooooh goddess…” she moaned as Cleo smiled, bringing the remaining humans together into a line and forcing them into Robyns slick hole, the people getting stuck to the walls as she forced them deeper and deeper with her power, taking special care to deposit them on her girlfriends' sensitive regions. “OOOH FUCK!” Robyn called as she instinctively clenched her womanhood, Cleo giggled as the muscles crunched the tinies she had just deposited. “Ooo nice one girl,” she said as she drew more humans to her from the city for a second attempt.

Robyn was writhing and squirming through the city as Cleo worked the population of Auckland into her folds, “Mmm these people are good for something at least she said as she felt the small people impacting her nethers like tiny meteors, her power unconsciously drawing them into herself to fulfil a primal need she had stirred while edging her girlfriend towards a climax. Cleo dove her head into Robyn’s crotch, he tongue lapping at the trapped humanity, transferring them between her girlfriends' hot sex onto her tongue before depositing them inside her lover again a moment later as she fell into a haze of lust. Robyn gripped the back of Cleo’s head as her body pulsed, building crashing to dust as her huge legs swept around and free her arm extending as she raked her fingers through the city, buildings tumbling and people fleeing as her fingers bulldozed through their lives. Cleo’s lips closed on her clitoris, splattering the trapped struggling mortals while her fingers plunged into her nethers, guided by divine power to stroke Robyn's most delicate areas and obliterate the tiny life Cleo had already left there. Robyn’ exploded, her wings blew out from behind her and swept away the city for two miles in each direction as her orgasmic scream reverberated across the land, audible for hundreds of miles. Cleo moaned as she sensed Robyn’s pleasure, slamming her own sex down into the city behind her, pushing her naked vagina through the buildings as her power drew more and more mortals into her like a soft pink black hole, she let her mind wander to the thousands of pleas for her, the crying and screaming as her pleasure built, she gripped her Angel and dragged herself on top of her, there breasts colliding as both women moaned softly. Cleo held on as she let her power flow, expanding them both until both women had water either side of them, Cleo’s orgasm came as she saw the Australian mainland, clearly visible from now truly divine size. She slid back from her lover, and fell backwards, feeling the earth crack as she landed across New Zealand.

Robyn lay there vibing in her afterglow as she admired her huge wings spanning out into the pacific ocean, “holy shit...she said gently...this is what being a god feels like…” she mused pleasantly as she pushed to a sitting position, the landmass formerly known as Aukland crumbling under her ass. “Cleo...I think you overdid it babe…” she said softly as she revelled in a wonderful warm feeling. Cleo Lay there smiling, feeling accomplished that she had brought such pleasure to her girlfriend. “I wanted to be dramatic,'' she whispered as she drifted into a light snooze,” Robyn smiled and snuggled up alongside her Goddess, joining her in a comfortable snooze as the island slowly broke apart under their sleeping forms.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)