- Text Size +

Cleo’s Divinity

Cleo

Some would consider a divine destiny to be a blessing, something to look forward to. Cleo, on the other hand, resented her parents' plans for her, She just wanted to be a normal girl living a normal life with her friends. Cleo was an Olympian, a race of powerful beings that existed in their own realm, an existence that transcended the needs of mortal society. The only catch was that it was powered and maintained by mortal willpower. Olympians would have to send their brightest out across the material universe to inspire this mortal belief in them in order to maintain their realm. Cleo had spent her teenage years schooling her magic, Researching political structures and understanding the cultures of the planet she had been assigned.

Earth was a developed world with a lot of misconceptions of the universe and to make things worse, it had already been used by her people in its past. Although the stories she had been able to find led her to believe it was a misguided youth of her people who had elevated others to live with him. A rookie mistake she thought to herself as she read the various accounts of her ancestor. The task before her just seemed so vast, convincing a whole planet of mortals to view her and her people as gods based on a few magic tricks.

Cleo stood an average 5,7”, her long flowing brunette hair traced her figure down to her hips as she paced her room, her flowing white robes catching the air easily as she spun on her open-top sandals. She had styled herself in the classic look the people on Earth would expect to see, she could feel the breeze easily through the airy clothes and felt rather exposed to the elements. Time seemed to move slowly as she waited for her mother to escort her to the gate. “Just Breathe Cleo, Just Breathe, These Mortals have no magic, they will fall in line quickly and you can come home!” she spoke to herself as she nervously waited.

“Cleo! Don’t you just look divine in that….dress?” her mother said speculatively as she entered the room, her formal black and red attire contrasting the seemingly casual whites that Cleo was wearing. “It’s their culture mom, I just want to get them contributing quickly,” she said almost defiantly. Her mother put her hand around her daughter's shoulder and led her from the room, “There is no rush, Try to enjoy yourself, maybe you’ll want to stay...You’ve never met a mortal before so reserve your anxiety..” Cleo allowed herself to be led towards the Gate room, where she would be expected to leave her home, family and friends. “It’s just that they seem so..primitive...Didn’t you kill everyone on your planet when you married dad?” Her mother blushed before changing the subject, “Just clear your mind and focus on your goal, Making them understand you and by extension, Olympians, are Gods, and they should devote their mental efforts into worshipping us.”

 The Gate shimmered to life as Cleo looked across the small gathering to watch her go, “I’ll miss you all, Please come and visit once I am settled” she said pleadingly looking towards her friends from school, the other girls all nodding back in understanding. Only one in every generation were sent out to generate willpower from Mortals, This was normally a moment of elation, but Cleo’s pick was purely academic, she had simply done too well during her education to be ignored, even against her desires. “Okay, I can do this, think positive…” she spoke under her breath as she turned to face the Gate, stepping as gracefully as she could through the portal.

Brian Sutherland


“Hey Josh, wait up will you, this equipment is heavy!” the well-built man called up to his adventurous boss as they scaled the mountainside. “Don’t be a sissy Brian! We’re nearly at the peak!” Brian grumbled to himself about how easy the climb would be had he not been hauling all of the equipment himself but pushed on regardless. As Brian crested the top he nearly walked into Josh who had stopped, staring out across the vista. “Halfway around the world for a single Vlog! We’re finally here! The peak of Olympus!” Josh said excitedly as he turned to help Brian unpack his gear. “I still don't understand why a food steamer needs to fry eggs on the peak of Olympus,” the cameraman said incredulously for the fiftieth time since leaving LA. “It’s how the greats do it, my friend, You go to obscure places and cook local food, the internet loves it!” Brian looked at the regular box of eggs again before shrugging his concerns off, he was getting paid either way.

 Josh set up his camping stove and surrounded it with rocks to make it look like a crafted campfire from the right angle and began to fry up some samples in case he made any mistakes during the filming. The young presenter was a pretty face for the Camera but was at best a mediocre chef. Brian just shook his head as he set up the camera and audio gear, as he was arranging the framing he saw something strange in his viewfinder. A woman, standing behind Josh, just looking at him with curiosity. Looking past the camera he was surprised to see she was real, a long flowing white dress, the style of a toga just more well-tailored together. “Oh Josh, Look behind you…” was all he could say as his eyes traced the beautiful girls' curves down her body. “What now Bri…” his words trailed off as he turned his head and locked eyes with the gorgeous stranger.

“Well Hello, Beautiful!” Josh said as he stood up, towering over the smaller woman by a head at least, “What would an angel like you be doing in a place like this? Roleplay?” he said, his cheesy humour and flirting lines seeming to wash over the woman who was staring blankly, before slowly replying, “Do you view me as your God?” she said bluntly, her words seeming sincere. “Why don’t you slide out of that dress and I’m sure I’ll view you like that!” he said with a grin, Brian cringed at the line as he stepped up, “I’m sorry, forgive my perverted friend, we’ve been in the mountains for a few days now.” her head tilted towards Brian, her long brown hair catching the wind with her action, “Do you view me as your God?” she said again, Brain and Josh just glanced at each other before Brian shrugged and replied, “No, I view you like a girl who has lost a few screws, How did you get up here anyway? Did you get flown up?” He said walking to look behind her to confirm there was no one else. Josh reached out to put his hand on her shoulder, “Listen, sweetpea, Why don’t you cameo in my video, I can make you internet famous, beauty like you with a stud like me, think of the thumbnail!”

The girl looked confused as she turned around at the barren landscape, “Where are the rest of your people?” she exclaimed expectantly. Josh stepped up beside her, this time his hand snaking around her waist, “Everyone of note is back in LA, Right here it’s just me and you.” he said as he tugged her closer, “Brian take a walk” he called. Brian looked at the scene and his gut told him he should stay while his contract told him he should go, he decided to find a middle ground and go but not so far he wouldn't be able to return if anything sounded wrong. A few minutes passed as Brian circled back around to the peak, the woman stood alone as he stepped up behind her, “Where did Josh go?” he said nervously, only now noticing how close to the edge they had been standing. She spoke without turning, “He wanted me, Me, to submit to him.” her voice came through crisp and powerful despite the slowly rising mountain winds. As she turned Brian could swear the sky darkened as she glared at him, “He called me Little Woman,” she spat, “He tried to use his strength to subdue me.” The woman’s face was furious and Brian felt a sense of dread wash over him as he reached for a knife in his belt, “Listen, Lady, What did you do to josh!” He started to circle her, watching her carefully as he moved to get a view over the edge. The girl just watched him with cold eyes, “I took his power, Kneel before me, Tell me I am your god and then take me to this “LA” where the people of note are!”

As Brian looked over the edge, expecting to see his friend lying dead far below he finally let out the breath he had been holding, The fall wasn't that far and Josh was nowhere to be seen, if she had pushed him, he was likely making his way back around. He rounded on the girl, “Listen here young lady, I don’t know what you think you’re playing at but I’m not messing with you,” he said gesturing with his knife, “Sit down and shut up, When Josh gets back we’ll decide what to do with you!!” The girl's mouth fell open in shock as he spoke, Her hand raising to scold him, as his vision went blank, the last thing he heard was her voice, “Listen here, Mortal….”

Cleo


The man vanished as she retracted her hand, gazing down into her palm, the small, now nude form of the man unconscious in her light grip. “Just like the other one, mentally unable to comprehend my power…” she sighed to herself, feeling like a failure as they had both proven to be difficult, sliding him into her hip pouch with the first. Cleo took a moment to soak in the vista as she tapped into her powers to spread her awareness, “So, Humans respect Strength and Stature above all else it seems, Being smaller than them only added barriers, Something I shall correct once I find this “LA”...” she mused to herself as her mind created maps from her memories, her power drew tunnels through space for her to travel within and her hand idly poked at the Mortals in her pouch, an unfamiliar sensation of power creeping through her.

 As her personal Gate formed before her she sighed at the amateur effort, Gates were never her strength but it would do to take her to her destination. She raised her foot, visualised her destination and stepped through. The sounds bombarded her from all sides, the smells overwhelmed her delicate faculties as her foot slipped from beneath her and she crashed to her knees gagging for air. Her body reacted naturally as she felt her lungs cleansing themselves, her ears adjusting to the noise and her choking came under control. Pushing herself into a sitting position she felt the horrible crunch as she heard the scream. Cleo tried to compose herself as she looked around, This time the mortals were much smaller, coming up to her ankles, The air here had been dirty and her body was not prepared and it seems that she had trodden into a crowd of mortals, the bottom of her sandals revealing that she had slipped into the gore left from her initial step. “Okay, maybe a little too big…” she said as she surveyed the screaming masses from her seated position on the sidewalk, “Ewww, I sat in them too!” she exclaimed as she inspected her behind before standing. Cleo felt a mixture of emotions as she took stock, She had just killed people, unintentionally, but it had still happened. “Okay, So, That was an accident,” she said, addressing no-one in particular as they all fled in random patterns around her. “I did not come to kill you, Calm Down!” she announced, the final words being laced with her power, causing the small humans to freeze in place. “Okay, Much better, Now who can tell me where the people of note are?” she said, calming, squatting down to be able to hear. She slowly released her hold on them and the screaming resumed, then the running. “STOP!” she yelled again, another wave of her power trapping the population once more. “Now, This time, You will all slowly and silently walk towards me and answer my questions, Am I Understood?” she squinted down at the humans around her feet and once more slowly drew back her power. Within moments the screaming and panicked fleeing had resumed and Cleo groaned as she towered over them, hands on her hips in annoyance. “I really don’t want to hurt you, Just do as I say and we can get along!” she exclaimed her tone wavering as she extended her hand towards them and made a slow lifting motion, the crowds below raised into the air before her, unable to run the screams only grew louder, “Yes, yes, scream scream,” the towering brunette mumbled as she drew them all towards her at stomach height. “We’re going to be here until you all stop screaming and talk to me!” she declared, folding her arms under her breasts and glaring at the hovering crowd of humanity.

It took nearly ten minutes for them all to stop screaming, the crowd were scolding each other to stop when it became apparent Cleo wasn't going to interact at all until they had stopped. Eventually, silence settled and she spoke, “Right, My name is Cleo, I am your new Goddess, Don’t make this any harder for me than it needs to be, I don’t want to be here either, So just kiss foot and we’ll get along okay?” she said as casually as she could, hoping to sound reassuring but to them, it sounded more like she was referring to them as a school project. “Now, Can any of you point me to the People of Note?” Cleo's gaze swept the crowd, looking for any responses when a man in the middle started waving to her, she leaned in to hear him, “Hi Goddess, Can I serve you? Can you put me in your panties?” The crowd around him seemed to cringe back as she withdrew slightly, looking at the man, “Did you just proposition me?” she said incredulously, The man just waved his hand “I figured it was the only chance I’d have to serve you!” he said, as she tried to wrap her mind around the request, “You, All of You, Will be serving me from now on, You will always have the chance to serve me, I am your Goddess. “ She repeated as she looked down on the man who made the request. “Still...you couldn’t do any harm…” she thought as her body felt the warmth of power all this attention was giving her. “I shall grant this request, Let it be known that I am open to worship,” she said as her fingers plucked the man from the group and drew him towards herself, as she did so, shout erupted across the crowd, “Take me to”, “I want to worship you too”, “Me too please Goddess.” Cleo stopped, her eyes tracing through the now ample numbers of volunteers and questioned herself, Why would they all want this. Her mind played through the scenarios, they would be trapped, unable to see, her heat would overwhelm them and should she actually do anything with them they would certainly die. She could see no positive to the situation for her mortal worshippers. “Willing sacrifices?” she mused to them questioning, they all seemed to agree with her sentiment. Cleo shrugged, “Fine, then you shall all be given the chance to worship me.” she said almost dismissively as she waved her hand, the small volunteers vanishing as she felt them appear in her underwear. Immediately the power flooded her, they all began to squirm and fight, the instant regret they all felt as her moist heat almost choked them. “Mmmm...There is something about being a Goddess I never considered…” she mused aloud as her gaze returned to her horrified crowd, “Now, People of note?” she repeated as her cheeks flushed red. 

Cleo stepped through her new Gate into the centre of a large room, people were all seated in a semi-circle looking down towards her as she appeared. This time a respectable 12ft tall, “Is this the Senate Chamber?” she announced, looking around at the various attendees, all of which seemed well dressed and dumbstruck by her appearance. A few of them nodded as she swivelled, “Ah Good, You are the people of Note!” she said, unable to keep the joy from her voice, “You are not in LA, I am sorry it took me so long to find you, I am Cleo, Your new Goddess, feel free to kneel!” she announced, her mind racing as her new worshippers had been bringing her libido up. The room erupted into yelling as she finished, cries of defiance being the most prominent, Cleo's mind was elsewhere though as she slid herself onto the desks in the centre, “I’m sorry, I’ll get back to you!” she announced to the room as power seeped from her, the Senators all locked in place, their eyes trained on here unable to move. With the newfound silence, Cleo slid onto her back and let her hands explore her nethers, her right hand began to massage the small sacrifices around herself while her left plucked one free from his prison and slowly dragged him along her body, “Mmmmm you gave yourself to me?” she whispered, her teeth biting her lip as she spoke to the small man she had dragged up to her face. “Yes, Goddess…” he said, looking scared, it was the first man who had spoken up. “You’re mine?” she said again as her other hand slid a squirming mortal into herself and her breath caught, “Yes Goddess,” he reaffirmed, more conviction this time, Her eyes looked at him, “To do with however I please?” she said, seeking a third confirmation as her other fingers dragged another into herself, her powerful womanhood claiming the small lives. “Yes, Goddess.” her prisoner said once more as Cleo parted her lips, “Then let us try new things together…” she whispered, lowering him into her mouth, his clothes vanishing as he crossed the threshold. Holding the small man between her lips her free hand now went to work removing her underwear from under her skirt, grabbing another two small figures and working them into her bra against her nipples. “Dey Wontd Dis,” she said to the room full of trapped politicians as she worked her 12ft frame into orgasm before them, As she bucked back she swallowed the man in her mouth, felt her vaginal muscles clamp down hard on the unfortunate souls inside her and crashed back down in a long satisfied afterglow.

Cleo had recovered her underwear and disposed of the remains of her worshippers before she returned her attention back to the Senate. “Okay, sorry about that, I am new to this whole Goddess thing and honestly I am finding the power somewhat intoxicating,” she announced as she slowly withdrew her power from them. They just sat in stunned horror, no longer objecting as they had before. “Now I seem to have your attention, here are my demands…”


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews welcome, Guide the story :)