- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Ultimatum

Cleo

The room was well lit, many people doing various jobs, all of which were keeping a respectable distance from Cleo as she sat in the middle watching them curiously. It was Robyn’s idea to use the human infrastructure, It was Robyn’s idea to come here at mortal scale, Cleo was concerned about how much faith she had been putting in Robyn until her pretty redhead came trotting through the crowd and washed her fears away, She was perfect, Cleo smiled. “Okay, Cleo, this is Steffy, She’s a set designer, I've told her no makeup but she wants to talk to you about framing…” the short-haired Asian women took her queue and immediately continued, “Of Course we’re not looking at hair and makeup, you’re perfect the way you are, obviously, you're a goddess, but this room needs more colour, more passion, we want everyone to get joy from your appearance.” Cleo blinked at the fast-talking mortal, “Joy? From my message of eternal servitude?” she said speculatively, the Asian women stopped for a moment, “Eh wha? I thought you were delivering a message to the world? Introducing yourself to humanity properly?” she said, concerned. Cleo brightened, “Yes exactly, Informing you all that you are now my property and if I do not receive sufficient worship, I’ll wipe you out.” she added nonchalantly.  Robyn blushed as she put her hand on Steffy’s shoulder, “Cleo is here to dominate us, not befriend us, Steffy.” The small girl was backing up away from the two smiling women, “I can’t be a part of this...I can’t help you enslave humanity.” she cried before she turned to run from the room.

 Cleo raised one hand and looked to Robyn, “Is she vital to your plans?” she inquired carefully, Robyn looked down to the ground before answering, “Not anymore I guess.” she said somberly. The production crew froze in awe as visible tendrils of power snaked from Cleo’s hand and rushed after the fleeing set designer, dragging her slowly back through the room. “Just in case any of you have it in your mind that I am anything less than your GODDESS!” Cleo announced standing, raising her hand as the Asian girl flew above the set, the tendrils of power shredding her clothes and leaving her naked. Cleo glanced around the room, meeting the eyes of the men and women who were looking on. There was a man behind a camera who had been eating chicken nuggets, she grinned as her free hand motioned and his BBQ dip flew from his grip to hers. “This is what happens when you defy your Goddess,” she sung as her hand waved and the Asian girl shrunk down into her grip, Cleo grinned wickedly as she smushed the naked woman into the dip, “You are no better than snack food to me…” she cooed as she removed the squirming woman and dangled her by a leg. “Serve me and your reward is continued existence,” she said as she appraised the room one more time. Raising the BBQ covered girl over towards Robyn, “Steffy Nugget hun?” she said innocently as Robyn slowly advanced. “You spoil me, Goddess,” she said as her lips closed around the screaming woman and she sucked her from her girlfriend's fingers. Cleo watched with interest as Robyn sucked on the small woman, exaggerating the motions as a show for her. “Swallow her whole, it feels better,” she said as she bit bottom lip, enjoying the erotic display of power. Robyn did so and let out a small moan of pleasure as if to tease Cleo further, and it worked as Cleo moved in to kiss her.

  “We’re ready Ms Robyn,” a man called from behind as they made out, Robyn pulled back from her Goddess and guided her back to her seat, “That’s a weird feeling…” she said, patting her stomach. “Great though is it not?” Cleo replied, sitting as gracefully as she could, looking towards the strange black devices pointed at her. “Okay, so when the red light is on, You say your bit, and the world will hear it, then you can do your magic and put our plan, your plan, into action,” Robyn said as she pointed towards the cameras. Cleo rested her hands in her lap and smirked, “Our plan,” she corrected as she nodded. Robyn bounced out of the way and stood between the scared looking cameramen, “Hey boys, room for one more!” she announced she turned to watch her lover. The two men seemed uncomfortable and one moved away from her a little, she glanced at him, “I’m still needing dessert if you want to keep moving away, my man,” she said casually. The man quickly moved back into position as the atmosphere tensed.  “Action!” Robyn announced and the lights went dark, just the spotlight illuminating Cleo remaining on as the light turned red.

 Cleo looked towards the light and took a calming breath. “Greetings Humans of Earth, As you may have been informed, Your Planet is under new ownership, Mine.” she started sitting up straighter as she pushed her chest out to seem as regal as possible. “Your leadership has failed to convey this message effectively and my demands are not being met.” she said as magic flickered in her eyes turning them a blazing red, “This has put all of your lives at risk as I am a temperamental bitch at the best of times.” she declared, catching Robyns giggle as she tried to keep a straight face. “So, I am giving you all an Ultimatum, I am sending out Worship shards to every city, town and village in the world.” As she spoke a red crystal appeared before her and fractured to dust. “These shards will turn blue when enough people worship me as your all-powerful Goddess,” she let her eyes fade to a light blue, “While the shards are blue, the region is safe from me and my servants.” she smiled as the shattered dust blew away into and of a window behind her. “If your Crystal is red, Your area is fair game for my boredom. You are food, slaves and toys, I will enjoy extracting belief from you personally as I watch your insignificant lives expire!” she declared in a calm, cold tone. Cleo stood and posed herself before the camera, “I am Goddess Cleo, Serve, Worship and Adore me and In return, I will allow you to live in my world.” she held the pose until the light changed green and then let out a breath, “phew, how that?” she said nervously as Robyn burst in applause, strongly encouraging those around her to join in. “Wonderful Goddess, Just Perfect,” she called to her.

 As Robyn moved out from behind the Camera’s Cleo stepped up to her and took her hands, “Okay, now, do we need all these people? I’m famished…” she said, feeling the air stilling around the room as people stopped what they were doing. Robyn let her tongue snake from her mouth as she lightly licked her lips, “I think they’ve served their purpose,” she added winking towards her girlfriend. Cleo giggled, “Then they have a new purpose, quell my hunger,” she announced, spreading her arms and snaring the humans who immediately started running. “You know Cleo, If you keep killing everyone you make examples in front of, your message won't spread…” she added just as Cleo had stuffed 3-inch tall humans into her mouth and just bitten down. “Oh, Uur Wite, I shud wet sum go” she spoke, her mouth full of former audio technicians. She lifted her hands to her face, The packed humans protruded from between her fingers as she held them up to Robyn, swallowing her mouthful, “Do you want a couple? I'm thinking of letting the woman go…” Robyn looked down and the squirming people and felt a surge of pity, she was one bad mood from joining them. “I’m not sure about..eating..my own people yet, The one earlier was a show for the crowd.” Cleo shrugged, “I guess I would feel bad about eating my friends…” she mused, tossing a couple more into her mouth. Robyn stared at her blankly, “Your friends? There are more Gods?” she said worried, “Mmm Ya, Obcurse” she said as she chewed through more people.

Jessica Kane

Jess was chilling in her room watching the announcement from the Goddess, The idea of being owned by another girl made her slightly excited, she found the idea of worshipping a Goddess to be an alluring prospect. As an Instagram model herself, she had plenty of people who would call themselves worshippers and she loved it. A shadow passed over her window as the broadcast ended, Jess was quick to her feet and her balcony as the huge red crystal floated into a stationary position above her town. “That was dust in her hand…” she thought as the building-sized shard slowly rotated. She stood and watched as people filtered out to the street, watching the huge gemstone.

Exiting her apartment building she made her way through the crowd to stand under the large red shard, “Okay, Listen Up,” she said, putting her public speaking to skills to use, “Goddess Cleo said all we have to do is worship her and it’ll turn blue, We’ll be safe, So…” she thought back to her Instagram DMs to how her fans had said they done it. “Visualise the Goddess, Imagine her in your mind, Then offer her your life and service, Do it all in your head!” she called out, watching more people than she expected, taking her lead. As the crowd grew it drew more people, The crystal shifted slowly from red to orange, encouraged by the change, Jessica stepped up her motivation game, moving on top of a Van and calling her instructions out to more people. As the crystal shaded green, then finally blue a shadow fell over the kneeling crowd, a huge bird flew over, eclipsing the sun, bathing them all in the blue glow from the shard. The shadow grew larger as the bird pivoted in the air.

 Two huge sandaled feet delicately touched down either side of the shard, the kneeling people not even reaching the top of the leather soles as the colossal women squat down, massive white wings spread out behind her. “CONGRATULATIONS; YOU ARE THE FIRST BLUE SHARD IN AMERICA” the huge being thundered down. “ELECT A REPRESENTATIVE, THE GODDESS WILL BE PLEASED” she continued as Jess covered her ears, Someone in the crowd started to point to her, others seemed to follow and before she could react and jump from the van, two huge fingers compressed her from either side. “ACCEPTED,” the Titan said as she lunged into the sky.

Cleo

The globe in her temple sparkled with different colour lights as her message spread, This would make tracking her new world so much easier, Robyn’s plan was working and Cleo felt giddy with excitement as her energy transmission home was finally active. The large pounding of wings indicated Robyns return, and Cleo quickly reduced her size to allow her to use the door. Robyn fluttered in with the huge grin on her face, “THAT WAS AWESOME!” she screamed, “That whole down saw nothing but my vag, They’re going to be dreaming of me for months!” she giggled as she folded her wings away. Cleo shook her head as she moved to hug her girlfriend, “Did you get someone from that down?” she inquired as she backed out of the embrace, “Of course, Presenting, uh..” Robyn moved the tiny woman in her fingers to her ear, “Name hun?” she said, the tiny girl not being heard as she nearly pushed her into her ear. “Jessica…” Cleo added It’s a nice name, “We’ll have to think about improving your mortal hearing hun,” The Goddess extended her delicate palm to accept the 1mm human from her girlfriend.

 The micro human was attractive, Cleo prodded her with her fingertip, rolling her around a little, “Ahem,” Robyn coughed, “She’s a guest from a blue zone, safe from your playful desires…” she said carefully, secretly enjoying Cleos’ minor powerplay. “Oh, of course, Welcome to my temple Jessica, You are my new representative for your little home town, I’m not going to collect one from every shard, Just a select few, so well done.”  The Goddess smiled as she nudged the micro girl onto her fingertip, “Now, Serve me well!” she declared as she flicked the girl, the micro human flying at speed towards the temple wall before vanishing. Cleo turned back to Robyn, “I’m way too horny for the ceremony and I’m not allowed to play with her” Cleo said as her Goddess robes vanished. Robyn laughed as she advanced on her, “So what happened to her?” she asked as she unhooked the shoulders of her own dress. “Uh..wings..twice her normal height...probably some form of power..honestly all I could think about was your tongue on my clit, All this worship is overwhelming me” Robyn stopped, “You can feel it? The worship? It's not symbolic?” Cleo was sweating as she lunged for Robyn, “Oh I can feel every single one of them, and the POWER, OH GOD THE POWER!” she screamed as she pushed Robyn down onto her back, slamming her pussy into her face, “NOW DO YOUR JOB!” she said frustrated. Robyn for her part felt fear again as she quickly found her rhythm under her slender girlfriend on the floor of the temple, the inch tall humans looking in to see what the noise was about.




Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)