- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Oversight

Robyn

Rolling over in the deep bedding, the former barista spat red hair from her mouth in frustration as she cracked her eyes open. The room was sparse, just the huge bed and a small table beside it. Pushing herself up onto her elbows she deflated a little realising Cleo had already left, the warm bedding still messy from where her divine girlfriend had snuck away. The small squeaking from the table drew her eye and Robyn’s smile returned as she remembered last night, Jake, Clarice, and the two other small women she hadn’t known the names of stood trapped under shot glasses, Jake and Clarice waving for her while the other two seemed resigned to their fate.

 Rolling onto her side, the large woman lifted the glass from above Jake, “Good morning lover, How was Cleo’s ass last night, You looked super cute!” she giggled as her fingers plucked up the two-inch man. Rolling onto her back she placed Jake on her right breast and looked down on him with a smug smile. “Cleo really hates you, I guess it’s how I feel about Clarice, unfounded jealousy, Your problem is that she can back it up with divine power…” Robyn mused has Jake gripped her nipple for support. “Ooh, I wouldn’t touch that unless you’re looking for round two…” she cooed as she felt his hands gripping her nipple tight. He immediately let go as she spoke which caused her to break out in giggles, the vibrations sending him tumbling down into her wide cleavage.

 Shortly after, Clarice found herself sliding down the valley to join Jake as Robyn found her phone under her pillow and grimaced at the power bar. “I need Cleo to have a socket installed and make my charger big...maybe she can just make me a new phone..” she wondered aloud as the tiny couple embraced on her chest. “Aww that's sweet…” she said gently in a babying voice. “Listen, I need to call my sister, I’m not really into the whole worship thing like Cleo, so you two wanna go at it while you have the chance, now’s your chance.” she sat up a bit more against her headboard, the pair of humans rolling awkwardly down onto her stomach as she pressed the call on her facetime app and made sure she didn't look naked in the camera.

 A few moments passed before Janna’s tired face appeared on her screen, “Robyn? It’s before eight, why are you awake…” she grumbled clearly still in bed herself.  “I’m just in a super good mood right now sis, I wanted to apologise for storming out yesterday, I felt bad not saying goodbye to mom.” she said sincerely as heard slow footfalls in the distance, ‘timing Cleo, really,’ she thought to herself. Janna sat up in her bed and brushed the sleep from her eyes, “Yea that was pretty extreme of you, I didn’t say anything about your relocation comment, I wanted to understand what you meant first…” she said as she woke up more. Robyn stared towards the large door as she replied,” Just going to move you somewhere safe you know, somewhere you’ll be protected from this changing world, The Goddess is dangerous you know Jan,” she said as clearly as she could dropping into almost a whisper. Janna was forcing herself out of bed as replied, showing a view of her half-naked boyfriend in the bed behind her, “Robbie, Listen to me, We’re not leaving our family home because a Murdering Psychopath Giant BITCH comes stomping on through thinking she's God.” Janna’s voice rose as she let her anger out once more, the sound of smashing ceramics cutting off Janna’s rant as Robyn's gaze flicked back to the door where Cleo stood, Coffee mug shards in her fingers as she glowered towards Robyn. Robyn’s blood ran cold as she moved her thumb towards the end call button, her finger wouldn't move, she was paralysed.

Cleo

The hot drink exploded in her hand as overheard the rant coming from her girlfriend's communicator device, Cloe’s power flexed in self-defence, a wave of angry power bursting from her feet and rippling across the surface of the world. Dropping the shards of the mug from her hand she straightened and tried to look dignified as she slowly stepped towards the bed, “Good Morning Robyn, I thought I would go out and get us Coffee from the shop you used to work at, It was certainly interesting to see the world as you used too for an hour…” she said, failing to mask the resentful venom in her words. Cleo stepped around and saw two sex toys mid-act frozen on Robyn's stomach and smiled a little, “So, Who you talking to hun?” she said innocently as she slid into bed next to her frozen lover. Robyn’s eyes were darting around and Cleo could clearly see the worry in them as she looked down at the communicator screen, a girl looking strangely like Robyn stood frozen holding another communicator with frozen fear in her eyes. Squinting Cleo traced her power through the screen, singling the girl out from the masses and releasing her head from the freeze. “She’s no god…” the girl said, finishing her sentence instinctively as her mind reeled from the physical paralysis. “Hi, We’ve never met, I’m Cleo, Who the fuck are you?” she chimed pleasantly as she rested her head on Robyn’s shoulder.

 Janna’s panic was obvious as she screamed, unable to move her body, the face of the young brunette girl appearing on her phone confusing her further. “Stop screaming, I asked you a question!” Cleo said again, unfreezing the pair on Robyn's stomach to watch them resume fucking. The fake Robyn finally started to calm, “I’m Janna, Robyn’s sister, what the fuck is going on!” she cried. Cleo sighed, “You know what darling, I’ll let you sort this out, I’ll check in on her later to make sure this. Never. Happens. Again.” she said the final words directly into Robyns’ ear as she stood and turned for the door, “I’m going to get more Coffee...and step on some pretty girls…” Cleo complained as she strode out, the magic vanishing as the Goddess passed through the door.

Robyn

 Robyn gasped as emotions flooded through her, the fear she had felt for her family and relief of Cleo’s choice hitting her all at once. Janna had broken down into tears, her phone looking up at her kneeling form from the floor. “Janna? Are you okay?” she said sympathetically, Her sister scrambled to pick the phone up, “Robbie, I was so scared, that was her wasn't it...the...you know who?” she said cutting her own words off. Robyn sighed in anguish as her other hand pushed Jake and Clarice down between her thighs, pinning them between her nether lips idly. “Yes, That’s Cleo, Your Goddess,” she emphasised, “and my girlfriend…” she added. “That was some scary shit Rob, I couldn't move any part of my body, wait, GIRLFRIEND!” she exclaimed, “But you’re not even a lesbian!” she continued as Robyn cut her off, “I’m Bi! And even if I wasn't before I would go gay for Cleo, that girl has a figure!” she added thinking back over the last few days. “Janna, I need you to straight up convert to the Church of Cleo, you, Sam, everyone, She’s the real deal..threats and all.” The two stared at each other over the phone for a long minute as Janna’s mind processed the madness that had been her morning, “I guess I can’t deny proof...Can I at least meet your new girlfriend before I fall to her feet in submission?” she said sardonically, “as long as you do fall to her feet, I can arrange that I guess…” Robyn conceded. It was this moment that Sam exploded into the room behind Janna, “JAN! Did you see that the whole world stopped for like 5 minutes! The water in the shower just hovered over my head! It was CRAZY!” she called out as she jumped on the bed, not realising Jan’s boyfriend was still asleep. Janna looked sternly at Robyn, “How many people got frozen?” she asked, concerned, “Knowing Cleo..could have easily been everyone...as I said, She’s the real deal, maybe avoid calling her a bitch in future?” Robyn smiled as her sister turned a little white, while her other hand was sliding Clarice along her lower regions stimulating herself. “I’ll come to visit soon Jan, I have something pressing to take care of, Talk to you another time!” She chirped as her sister nodded and the call ended. Robyn sank back down into her bed as she retrieved the two nameless girls and placed them into her mouth for lubrication.

Cleo

The tight business suit didn't suit her, she much prefers the loose-fitting robe and open sandal. She was once again standing in line at the parkside coffee shop, watching the population going about their daily life unaware of their proximity to their Goddess. As she placed her order the barista smiled and thanked her for the return business so soon, glad she liked the coffee. Cleo was about to reply that she smashed it while freezing the world but stopped herself as she overheard the word ‘bitch’ again coming from the corner of the shop. “That's fine...Claire... Just make it as you did before,” she offered politely as she turned to look at the gaggle of three women in the corner table. “I’m not praying to some young bitch who thinks she's better than everyone because of a bit of size and honestly, Sandals? That girl needs fashion advice stat, not temples.” the dark-haired woman said as the other two broke out in rowdy laughter. Cleo felt her temper flare again as she took the coffee from the barista and stormed over to the table. As she approached the older blonde woman turned and sneered at her, “We didn’t order anything love, you’ve come to the wrong place” she said with annoyance in her tone. Cleo’s expression broke into laughter as the woman reprimanded her, “You know, I think I’m going to enjoy this!” she said grinning. Her hand waved across the table and all three women vanished, as the whole shop turned, Cleo also shimmered and was gone.

Sharon Devon

Sharon and Beth looked at each other as they sat on the floor in a dimly lit room, shocked and unsure what had just happened. Sharon, the dark-haired well-spoken woman was the first to notice Diane jumping up and down, a few inches tall between them. “D? Is that you?” exclaimed before lowering her head down, Beth's long brunette hair falling near her shortly after. “What the…” Beth exclaimed as she reached out to poke the tiny Diane. Another figure appeared in the corner of the room, the girl from the coffee shop. “Make her kiss your feet…” she said as she sipped on her coffee. Sharon looked between Beth and Diane and stood to protest, “Now listen..” the young girl flicked her finger and Beth vanished, joining Diane at Sharon’s feet. “Make them kiss your feet.” the girl repeated. Sharon’s face fell into a mask of fear as she slipped her flats off, set them aside and she hesitantly moved to her tiny friends, “Well, Kiss my feet…” she said unsure. The two tiny women scrambled to obey, falling to their knees before her toes kissing furiously, a small spike of pleasure hit Sharon as the power hit her. The girl in the corner stepped forward, the business suit shimmering and shifting into a white robe as she approached. “Why are they kissing your feet?” she said tilting her head and lifting her coffee again. Sharon tried her best not to step back as the Goddess approached her, “Because I told them to..” she said, fear in her voice. The Goddess grinned, “and why did they obey?”  she offered sweetly. The dark-haired girl finally understood the lesson as she answered, “Because I’m bigger than them…” she said defeatedly, “A little bit of size goes a long way…”

  Sharon stood for what felt like hours as her best friends kissed her toes, the young girl just standing nearby watching as she drank her coffee. “Step on them, Crush them like insects.” she finally said, Sharon stepped back away from her friends, “NO! Never, they are my friends!” Cleo shrugged, “Well, here is the door,” she said waving her hand, a silver door appearing in the wall, ”When there is one life left in this room, it will unlock.” she said smiling, and then the robed woman vanished. Sharon fell to her knees staring at the door in horror.
 
Cleo

As she wandered back into her temple, Cleo placed the tiny box down next to her chessboard, the door wasn't locked but she was curious if the stupid woman would try it before killing her friends. Tapping the top of the Box she projected a hologram of the events onto the wall and slid back into her throne smiling, the woman was in tears as her friends had rushed over to plead for their lives. “These small amusements aren’t helping me convert the world…” she thought to herself looking at the crystal still pulsing red. “I’ll need to do something...Dramatic…” she thought as she plucked a chess piece from her board and slid him into her mouth, swallowing whole. “A man here, a woman there...Its nothing to a population of billions…” she mused. The dark-haired woman on the screen was slowly rolling her foot over her shrunken friends, “and these humans are so selfish...They’ll do anything to survive” she said angrily as her magic flashed out, replacing Sharon with Diane, the Blonde girl now holding the power.

Robyn appeared from the bedroom, her purple dress flowing behind her as she shuffled in beside Cloe. “I took care of it, we can go and visit them soon and you’ll see she’s sorry,” Robyn whispered into her ear. Cleo turned and kissed her girlfriend on the nose before tucking her feet up under herself, “urgh the blonde too..” she complained, swapping Beth into the position of power. “What are we watching?” Robyn said curiously snuggling up against Cleo, “Mortals being stupid!” she complained as Robyn giggled, “Why are you surprised, just let it play out…” she said the Larger girl on the screen stood and walked towards the door.” Cleo sighed in relief as she lowered her hand down towards the tiny silver box and crushed it under her thumb, the display vanishing with a scream. “One in Three humans are self-aware” she mused before turning back to Robyn,  “I need to make a large dramatic statement, any ideas…”
 

Chapter End Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)