- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Turmoil

Cleo

Sitting alone in her large empty temple, staring at the large red crystal pulsing in the middle of the room, Cleo felt lonely. The first time in her life she had a girlfriend, someone she wanted to spend time with and the first request her girlfriend had made was to be allowed to leave.

Cleo pushed her feet up underneath her as she sat on the plush throne, the cold empty room a depressing backdrop as wallowed in her self pity. The small two-inch door opposite her throne cracked open and a small human head poked in, the Goddess couldn't bring herself to smile as her power lashed out, snaring the mouse-sized mortal from the ground and dragging him slowly towards her. “I was wondering if the door was locked….” she said slowly as the tiny figure floated towards her, “I know I said personal worship was optional but I am your Goddess for fuck sake, I expected worship!” the small man came to rest on the armrest of the huge throne, the Titaness' huge fingers drumming next to him. “Well? Worship me…” she exclaimed looking frustrated.

The man started to speak but Cleo was not in the mood, her finger came down on him immediately and replaced the attempts at words with gasps for air. “Bow and Kiss my fingers, Don’t speak!” she said angrily as her finger lifted and settled next to him. He looked injured but again Cleo couldn’t bring herself to care as she returned to her dark thoughts, now speaking openly into the air as if the man could offer insight. “I guess I get it, I swiped her from the street, took her from her life, forced her into sexual slavery, Turned her against her own people...I mean, I can understand how someone may find that inconvenient…” she lifted the finger the man was kissing and brought it back down on top him as she brought her lips down close to him, “But I'm a Goddess you know, I’m meant to be above mortal concerns…” she whispered as she pushed him down smothering him under her finger. Cleo sat up and unfolded her feet from under her, resting one on the armrest, even on its side her petite foot towered over the small human, “You’d better keep going…”

Cleo rest her chin in her palm as she stared longingly towards the small door, “She's been gone barely a day and I miss her so much..” she said as her lamentations resumed. “How long does it take to ‘See her family’ and ‘End it with her boyfriend’...Honestly, she should have just let me put my foot down on that whole neighbourhood.” Cloe complained spitefully as she accidentally kicked the small man from her throne, the kissing to her foot arch tickling her more than she expected. “Haha, that tickles, It was your fault,” she announced sardonically as she allowed a small smile to cross her lips directed at the broken mortal on the floor, bones broken from the fall. “Thanks for listening little dude, I know she’ll come back, she just needs a clean break from her mundane previous existence,” The Goddess said with a grin, her toe descending on the crying broken man, “She needs to move from your side of the toe, to mine…” she whispered as her big toe crunched down, snuffing the mortals' life as the Goddess smirked at the pleasant popping sensation.

Robyn


Her parents and sisters were overjoyed when she had returned home, Apparently, Jake had witnessed her capture at the park and assumed the obvious, Her appearances on the news as an evil henchman had offered only mild relief that their sibling was still alive. The ‘Goddess’ was developing a really dark reputation from what Robyn could establish. Her sisters were convinced she only here to murder everyone while her Parents thought the girl was a twisted lab experiment gone wrong. Listening to her family gush over her and verbally lash out at Cleo gave Robyn pause on sharing her news. “Listen, Mom, Dad...Sam...Janna..I...I have to go back...She’s only let me come back so I can say goodbye properly.” it wasn't entirely a lie, Cleo had looked devastated when she had requested permission to come home, besides, they would no doubt be seeing her on the news if Cleo’s most recent fantasy of titan beach sex was to become reality. Her mother broke into tears and fled the room, her dad following after apologising, assuring her they would be back. Sam was Robyn’s youngest sister at only fourteen she was getting red with anger that her sister had to go and Janna had to embrace her to calm her. Janna was the same age as Cleo if only she knew. Janna’s hands covered her younger sisters ears as she hugged her tight, “What does she make you do?” she said, hostile concern etched in her eyes. Robyn blushed and turned to look out of the window, “I’ll keep you safe from her, All of you, She’s really not as bad as you think..” Janna’s temper flared as she let go outburst go, “NOT BAD! SHE DEVOURS PEOPLE BY THE HANDFUL! SHE FUCKS PEOPLE IN THE STREET! SHE’S A MONSTER WITH NO SHAME!” Janna let Sam go as the younger girl started crying, Robyn turned back to her sister nodding, “Yes, She’s not Human Jan, She’s a literal god, how much respect do you give the ants in the garden…” The two girls locked eyes and glared at each other, “It’s not right Rob! We’re not ants mindlessly scurrying around!” Janna raged as paced the room, “To her you are Jan, To her, we are resources to be collected, Our planet is a farm and the farmer has come to harvest.” Janna stared in horror towards her sister, “How can you say such disgusting things! We are not cattle! We are people! Sentient! Living!” she continued but Robyn had stopped listening, she had unwittingly convinced herself with her own words as the truth of their situation. “When the time comes to choose between predator and prey, Janna, and I will get you the choice, remember what I said here today.” the redhead said in a sombre tone, “Tell the parents I’ll drop by again soon to arrange the relocation,” and with that, she left her family home, not looking back.

It only took her a few hours to locate her boyfriend, Jake was working in the Shake N Bake as always and as Robyn passed the window she paused, Her boyfriend was sharing a double shake with Clarice at their table! Her instinct was to burst in and confront them, she got as far as a hand on the door before she stopped. ‘No...I was only coming to dump him anyway…’ she thought to herself as she breathed out, calmed her nerves and slowly stepped inside. Jake jumped literally over the table to block her view of Clarice as he saw her enter, “Robbie! Hunny, I wasn’t expecting to see you...ever again.” Robyn just stood, slid one hand on her hip and tilted her head, the purple dress not feeling like enough coverage at the moment as his eyes molested her. “Listen, Jake, I…” she found herself cut off as Clarice stepped into her, “Listen, Robyn, Jake is with me now, so just step off, Okay girlfriend?” a deathly silence fell as the trio looked at one another. “Well...Girlfriend...I was just about to invite you and Jake over to my new digs in central, I owe Jake nearly 400 American for a deposit he loaned me.” she said with her best Clarice ‘valley girl’ impression. Jake took the chance to bring Clarice into a hug to keep her quiet as he nodded at Robyn, “Sounds good, We’ll drop by after my shift ends, text me the address?” he said, sounding excited. Robyn tried to hide her smile as she spun, the hem of her dress raising and flashing the room. “Gah, damn you, Cleo,” she muttered under her breath again as she stepped towards the door away from the gaping onlookers, “I’ll text you, bring Clarice, she's nice,” she called back to them as she left the building and quickly turned into the side alley. “Maybe my new girlfriend will let me wear panties again if I ask nicely,” she thought a massive smile on her lips as her long wings extended out behind her in the alley, a few moments later and she was airborne, feeling happier than she had ever been.

Cleo

“I still don’t understand this game..” the Giantess complained as she plucked the man in black robes from the squared board and crushed him between her fingers, the small man on the other side crying out in alarm, “You’re meant to direct them to move, not kill them!” he yelled as she glared down at him, “I told him to move and he refused!” she scolded her tiny human ‘Opponent’, He shook his head as he beckoned for another to job onto the board and take his place. “He was on my side, You’re playing the white side Goddess, You can only order them to move!”. Cleo fidgeted restlessly on her throne as she thought about the tiny man's words, “But, I am a Goddess? I can order whomever I choose!” she declared before pointing at another black-robed figure with a large hat, “Move forward two!” she commanded and the tiny figure obeyed without question, “See! It's easy” she said smiling. The man walked around the edge of the board with his arms flapping, “No no, that's not the game, You can only move white, And the bishops can only move in diagonal lines!” he yelled, “Did you not read the rules of the game!” he exclaimed pointing to the text-heavy card laying next to the huge chessboard. Cleo’s face grimaced as she read the ‘Victory Conditions’. “Says here that if I capture…” she let her finger roam around the board as she searched, “This man here…” she said speculatively as she kept reading, “I win?” she said with a chirp, her fingers quickly grabbing the small figure from the board, “There, That wasn't so hard now was it, Do you accept defeat small chess instructor?” her smile as sweet and innocent as she could manage, The small man fell to one knee, “Of Course Goddess, Congratulations on your victory,” he said sounding truly defeated.

 Cleo’s attention was drawn away the second she heard the wingbeats coming through the door, “ROBYN!” she yelped, tossing the small king over her shoulder and against the back wall of her dreary temple with a thud. The small angel circled her head once before flapping down and landing next to the chessboard. “Chess Cleo? Really?” the small woman said as she waved to the instructor, “I was bored, The world develops too slowly for my liking you know that, and this game is far too easy for a Goddess,” she exclaimed extending a finger out before her. Robyn sighed at the gesture but took the bait, launching herself into the air to land on her girlfriend's finger. Cleo’s lips kissed and engulfed her small girlfriend before nudging her off the perch and expanding her in size to match her own stature, with her massive wings extended, Robyn was far more imposing than Cleo’s comparatively petite frame, although both were now titans in the eyes of the assembled mortals. Robyn folded her wings away as she hugged Cleo. “I’m sorry I was gone so long, I had to fly around for a while to clear my head, make sure I’m doing the right thing…” she trailed off as the younger brunette embraced her, “I’m glad you came back at all, It turns out I have a serious thing for you.” They stood together in the temple embracing for a long moment before Robyn whispered in Cleo’s ear, “I have a couple of friends coming over later, I was thinking we could experiment with ass play, how does that sound?” The Goddess giggled, her inexperience showing through as she blushed, “There are going to be a lot of first times with you I think” she said in conspiratorial tones.

The two women separated as Robyn turned back to the chessboard, want to set up for another game? Looks like it's only missing one piece?  Cleo’s smile lit up the room as she pointed to the instructor, we can use him, I don't need him anymore. The tiny man screamed in protest as Robyns slender fingers plucked him from the table beside the board and placed him on the Black King space, firmly tapping his head in warning the fingers withdrew. The man’s gaze never left Cleo’s malevolent face, her finger gently pointed to a white pawn, “Two forward” she said clearly, her mischievous grin letting him know she knew the rules after all.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! Also suggestions! So feel free to toss me a few words :)