- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! So feel free to toss me a few words :)

Cleo’s Collection


Cleo

Over one hundred feet in the skies above Paris, The small platform floated with the thirty-foot Goddess sat on the edge, her servant Robyn matching her size sat next to her as their sandalled feet swung freely over the lip of their perch. “Why are you Mortals so slow at everything I command of you…” she complained as her eyes swept over the temple construction site. Robyn sighed beside her, “We humans have this horrible concept called red tape, it means that everyone needs to approve everything before anything happens...it slows down everything…” she spoke matter of factly before adding, “Although the Temple in New York would have been faster if you hadn’t sat on them during their lunch break”. Cleo giggled as she recalled the event, “I had an itch that required scratching…” she smiled as she fluttered her eyes to Robyn. “And fifty construction workers crying out in pain before they squelched to mulch, satisfied that itch?” she said jovially. Cleo returned her gaze to the men working below her, “It did, and inspired a whole other kind of itch.” she swung her legs playfully as if to pretend innocence. Robyn giggled this time, “That’s where the rest of the construction crew went, into your other ‘Itch’”.

 The Goddess waved her hands slightly and small blue sparkles dripped like snowflakes down over the construction site, “This should speed things along…” she mumbled as she watched them staring up towards her in awe. “Robyn, I’ve made them all no longer require rest, would you head down there and...persuade them...into non-stop labour until my temple is done,” Cleo whispered in a sultry tone to her servant, her implications obvious. Robyn smiled as she looked down, “That's a long drop for us Mortals…Even massive ones like me...Goddess” she remembered to add and the end. “Urgh, such frail forms...do you want wings or something?” Cleo joked as she gestured for her to jump. The redhead didn't miss a beat though as she snared her Mistresses joke, “Is that an option? Like Angel wings?” Cleo narrowed her eyes, “Suuuure…” she agreed, lifting one hand, “But if I do this, You’re no longer permitted panties,” Robyn stared into the eyes of her Goddess, not seeing the connection with the strange offer, “Sounds fair” she finally conceded as a flash of power struck her, sending her spiralling towards the ground.

Robyn

The ground approached way too quickly as she screamed, her body jerking as her shoulders felt like they were being ripped from her back. Then her feet swung rapidly under her just as she hit the ground. Three small construction workers exploded across the ground as her sandals smashed down, her fall slowed at the last second by the eruption of two huge wings. The gust of wind caused by their single huge pulse cleared the area for fifty feet in every direction as she panted, terrified. Her purple dress fluttering around her, Robyn stood up straight, the large white wings curling around her, she was awestruck as she touched her feathers, amazed at the new sensations and feelings. “HAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA” she cried out, overwhelmed with joy as she started dancing around the construction site. “I’M A FUCKING ANGEL!” she cried out, looking around for the small humans who should have been appreciating her, “working, should be working…” she reminded herself. Her Goddess was still watching from above, Her new wings could be gone in a moment if she failed to do her part. “Right, All of you, Back to work!” she announced, folding her wings in behind her and feeling the weight vanish as they dissolved into mist. Speculatively she flexed her shoulders and they fluttered back out, “Just checking…” she mumbled as she started pacing around to find the workers she had displaced.

As Robyn placed the last few workers onto the higher points of the construction site she turned and loomed over the site managers, The small men were all staring straight up her dress as she stood with her hands on her hips glaring. “Thanks, Cleo…” she muttered remembering the panties deal as she glowered at the small perverts. “Your Goddess has Decreed that no man on this site needs sleep until the temple is done. She is the only authority you need, You will work until it is done, Do you understand?” she said with as much authority as she could while flashing them all her womanhood. When they did not respond she squat down, bringing her vagina within inches of the tiny bosses, “Did you understand me!” she said again, bringing herself close enough so they could feel her heat. The main man in the middle jumped back, “ Yes Of Course Angel, We’ll work around the clock and move up supply deliveries!” Robyn smiled as she allowed herself to push forward a little more, her exposed nethers knocking down the tiny figures tickling her. “Good, Anyone caught being lazy or leaving the site will be...snuffed out…” she added in a sultry tone as her finger slid between her thighs and traced her nethers over the prone bosses. “YOU’RE TURNING ME ON!” a voice called down from above as Robyn smiled glancing up. “Not these Goddess, They are required for the temple!” she called back as she stood, offering the small bosses one final condescending glance. “I’m always watching…” she said before her huge white wings spread out behind her and she grinned, “Okay, Let's try this…” she said mostly to herself before launching herself skyward.

Cleo

As Robyn flew back towards the platform Cleo smiled mischievously as she shrunk the girl as she flew, by the time she reached the platform she was no larger than a doll. As her pet Angel landed on the platform next to her a birdcage materialised around the smaller woman. The Goddess picked the cage up by a handle on the top and brought around in front of her grinning. “I always wanted a pet bird,” she said giggling as Robyns discomfort became visible. “Please Goddess, I hate small spaces, This isn't funny!” Suddenly Cleo felt a twang of guilt, followed by a small spike of concern before her rational mind caught up. The cage vanished and her fingers rapidly circled the small Robyn. She dragged the tiny woman's face to her mouth before baring her teeth and spitting her words, “LISTEN YOU LITTLE SPECK, I AM YOUR GODDESS, DON’T YOU EVER SPEAK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT!” As her words left her mouth Robyn’s size reduced further and further until she was barely visible between two of Cleo’s fingers.

Cleo sighed as she carefully locked Robyn away in a small gem set into a ring and slid it onto her toe. “I really like her, I just can't…” she mumbled to herself, “I can't be feeling things like that for mortals…” Stretch out her leg she admired the small red gemmed toe ring before tucking her foot underneath her to resume watching the construction. Her long brown hair winding through her fingers as she sat idly, thinking over the choices that had led her to this solitude. Her platform began drifting down towards the city, her mind elsewhere as she drifted above the population, her fingers subconsciously weaving a fine web of power, snaring people as she drifted, as her mind focused she looked down at the web of mortals dangling from her platform. “Hi there, sorry about that, I was daydreaming about my friends” she lamented dragging the forty or so trapped people up to float before her as she reclined back. “Do you think Gods and Mortals can be friends?” she mused to the captive audience. They all seemed to be nodding vigorously as she grouped them all before her. “And how would that work? God has to pretend not to be superior in every way?” she amended still shaping her little crowd as she looked for an answer, most of them shook their heads and she sighed. “Okay, Let's assume there is a girl I like…” she said to the assembled mortified humans who were hanging in midair before her. “..But that girl has maybe seventy years to live..tops..and runs the real risk of being a snack for my friends…” she continued twirling her hair between her lips, “Should I allow myself to get emotionally invested in such a thing..not a thing..woman…” the group of humans all nodded as she shook her head, “You’re all biased, If you nod once more, I’ll let you all fall to your deaths!” she said as her eyes narrowed, “Should I ask Robyn to go out with me?” she asked matter of factly. Most of the humans began shaking their head but one younger-looking girl in the middle was clearly nodding. Cleo sat forward, releasing her hold on the others as they fell from nearly 200ft where she had been drifting higher, they all screamed but Cleo had already forgotten them as she appraised the nodding girl. “Did you not hear me...bug…” she sneered, “I said, I would drop you if you nodded!” the girl recoiled from her harsh words but squeaked out a high pitched reply, “but it sounds like you love her!”

Robyn

The walls were compressing on her, the solid red chamber was too small for her to even stand as she whimpered and cried. A few hours ago her dream had come true, she had been granted wings and was serving the Goddess of her world. Then she had to open her big mouth and ruin everything. She curled up and cried as her body started to shake and shiver from the confined environment. At Least she hadn't been lying, her claustrophobia would cause her to have cold shakes and night terrors until she was able to escape, if she was able to escape, this could very easily be where she is forgotten. Robyn had already passed out, her muscles sore and her body damp with sweat before the ruby prison cracked open barely an hour after having been closed.

As her eyes opened, the blinding white light stung, her eyes sore with dried tears as vision slowly returned. “Where…” was the only word she could get out before she felt her sore body jerk. “Careful Careful,” a lilting familiar voice said to her, “I’ll heal you, I’m sorry, I never realised humans could have such reactions to things like this…” the voice continued as a pulse of cleansing energy swept through Robyn's muscles, the rinse of pleasure relaxing her as she smiled, opening her eyes properly. She was laying in a plush silk bed, her Goddess sat on the edge looking like a concerned young friend instead of an all-powerful deity. “What happened, have you forgiven me already goddess?” she said respectfully, feeling a stab of shame as Cleo's face fell into a guilty sulk. “You did nothing wrong, Robyn, I overreacted and I’m sorry,” she said sincerely as Robyn sat up in the bed. “No, You’re my Goddess, I had no right to speak to you as I did,” she explained as she averted her gaze downwards. Cleo reached for her hand, “What if...I wanted to be more than your Goddess?” she said as a short silence hung in the air. Robyn finally snorted, “More than my Goddess?” she said, trying to suppress the giggle. Cleo grimace a little before joining her in laughing, “I mean, I would like you to be my girlfriend!” immediately Robyn fell silent, the sudden action prompting Cleo to do the same and sit up straight. The redhead swung her legs out from the bed and moved up next to her Goddess. “So what you meant was, You wanted me to be more than your slave…” she said slowly. Cleo’s mouth twitched up as she glanced over to her, “Would you prefer to be my lover? Human?” she added tilting her head to the side. Robyn could hold it no longer as her mouth spread into a grin and she lunged towards Cleo, tackling her to bed.

Josephina Hillbank

Jose sat in her drawer, waiting for another round of abuse from her mistress when a small blonde girl materialised next to her, a terrified expression on her face as she backed up against the wall. “Whoa there, don’t be scared...of me...I've been alone for a while now” the blonde looked back towards her before swallowing, “I’m Cindy...I've been told I’ll be working with you…” Jose's face dropped, “that's unfortunate for you hun, what did you do to get stuck as Robyns sex toy?” The blonde looked back confused as the words slowly sunk in, “I...uh...hooked her up with the Goddess…”


Chapter End Notes:

I write for reviews and feedback! So feel free to toss me a few words :)