- Text Size +

Robyn’s Trap


Robyn


The people fled from her as she stood over them, absorbing the feeling of power and enjoying their justified terror. “You should run...but it won’t help,” she announced in a sultry tone as she raised a hand towards a distant town, she smirked as a stream of fire burst from her hand, within moments the remote village was reduced to a charred earthen mark. “Fuck..I knew I could...but that feels good to actually do…” she said as she stepped forward onto some of the fleeing crowd, her sandals blocking the feeling she was seeking, “Mm do you folks mind if I go nude for your apocalypse?” she said with a mocking smile, “No? Okay!” she finished as she stepped over in front of the crowd and unhooked her dress, letting it plummet down into a ring, trapping hundreds between her feet, “Look out below!” she chirped happily as she slid her already slightly moist panties down on top of the crowd, “You folks enjoy that while I enjoy your world,” she chimed as she stepped out of her sandals and planted her barefoot in the middle of the fleeing crowd with an audible squelch. “Oh Yeah, There it is,” she said happily as she bit her lower lip. 


The castle was not too far ahead that had to be where the ruling class were hiding, she had plans for them but not before she experimented some more. “Here is something Cleo would never let me do!” she called out as she fell to her knees, her massive form overshadowing several townhouses. Raising her arms, she slammed them through two houses at each of the blocks, she couldn’t tell if there were people inside, but that wasn’t the fun part in this exercise. Moving into a squat she heaved herself upwards, tearing the whole residential area from the planet, her breasts smashing into the closest buildings, she giggled as she felt her nipples break through some of the buildings. “This must look incredible to you bugs down there,” she said as she looked towards the castle, “And now, we just..ARRRGH” she grunted as hurled the chunk of planet straight up, the population pinned down by the extreme forces as their homes flew into the sky. Joyce’s massive face appeared, her lips parting and closing around the morsel, Robyn clapped, and the unexpected catch as her large teacher swallowed and winked at her. “That’s sexy. I have to find a way to do that with Cleo,” she said as felt herself grow horny. “Let’s make this more..personal.”


Queen Miriam


The new queen was watching as the old king was being hoisted on a large stake on the royal balcony. She and her advisers were watching from the balcony as the giant titan vanished. A soft female voice was speaking from behind her in the large room. “Nice place you have here, shame about the rampant misogyny. Is that the old king you are offering up out there?”. Miriam turned quickly and saw the naked redhead sat in the king’s chair behind the desk, watching them keenly. “Goddess? May I treat with you for mercy?” the Queen proposed carefully as she took a knee, the others following her lead. The Goddess smirked as she stood and slid over the desk, pushing the various items from it as she giggled, “Nope, afraid not, this world is fucked, I am just having some fun before you get trashed!” The divine woman seemed to be gleeful at her statement as she skipped over the group and kicked the senior advisor hard in the chest. There was a gasp from all around her as they turned to watch the older man soar off into the sky. The woman giggled, “Hah, watch him go! I can do better though,” she said maliciously as she repeated the process with another advisor, causing the others to stand and run for the door.  Queen Miriam stood and yelled for her fleeing advisors, “STOP! Don’t run, you’ll only make it worse!” The Goddess turned to her and grinned, “I like you, Maybe I can spare you...only you though” The world warped as Queen Miriam watched the Goddess become a titan once more, only this time, it was her getting smaller as the room too was now vast. The large redhead kneeled and extended her massive fingers towards her, speaking in a booming voice as she gripped Miriam by the chest. “Unfortunately, the only way I can take you with me is if I stick you up my ass, I’m going to need my pussy for flattening this castle, so you get the back door,” she announced with a monstrous laugh. Fear sank into Miriam as the fingers wasted no time in introducing her to the tight sphincter between the Goddesses perky rear cheeks. Miriam felt herself compressed as the odorous seal parted for her, she was being shoved in Head-First, she squirmed and struggled as the walls tightened.  She breathed in and was horrified to find she could breathe, the thick rank air filled her with disgust, but the Goddess was making sure she survived. 


Robyn


The small queen squirmed pleasantly as she squeezed her, Today was a good day. Turning her attention back to the moment, it was time for her to get herself off. “You bugs are nothing to me, This castle is about to get clit smashed!” she giggled as she turned and jumped from the balcony, catching herself with a rapid size increase, turning the jump into a step. Turning back, she continued to grow until she could plant her feet either side of the large castle. “SHE’S DOWN THERE?”  a loud voice proclaimed from above, Robyn turned quickly to see two new faces in the sky alongside Joyce’s, Queen Cassandra and a Blonde she had never seen before. 


Now three huge faces looked down on her as the blonde’s expression turned stern. “WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER, JUST, KEEP HER UNTIL THIS ORDEAL IS OVER.”. Robyn glared at the newcomer, frustration building. Gathering her power she tried to restore her size to confront her. As she began to grow the blonde titan’s hand appeared, a single glowing finger pointed down at her. Robyn felt herself lock up and freeze in place.


The Queen seemed resigned as she moved to press something on the control display. “CLEO WILL FORGIVE ME IN TIME..” she announced as Robyn’s world flashed white.”


Cassandra


The world before them folded in on itself, locking itself inside a small stasis gem. Cass plucked the now small gemstone from the air where the world had once been. “This will keep her until we’ve handled the more pressing concerns,” she said, turning back to Sarah who was nodding her approval. The Green Goddess gestured for her friend to lead on as she spoke, “I need to introduce to you someone, An old friend who has been teaching us how to hide.” Cassandra led her friend out of the stellar nursery, dismissing Joyce as she turned towards the palace. “Other than -her- we’re the only divines in the universe, how can you have a friend that can help us?”


Sarah refused to answer, which frustrated Cassi as she slowly started drawing her universe back inside herself, the edge planets currently being consumed back into her divine form. Cassi felt a tingle as she felt the worlds she had sustained dissolve back into her. “Ooo, fuck...Still makes me tingle you know, causing worlds to perish, I’d forgotten what it feels like to be truely divine.” The two women giggled to each other as they finally entered Cassandra’s large palace. Sarah stopped in the center of the large throne room and turned to face Cassi. “Okay, time for a reunion.”


Cassi watched as her sister stepped back, her divine power forming a ring in the air. As the portal took form a tall grey skinned woman stepped through. Sarah spoke as the woman took a strange ethereal form between them, “Cass, My the Grey Goddess, Lyssa, Formerly Alyssa.” Cas felt her breath catch as she picked out the details of her dead sister, the obscure grey figure returning her inquisitive stare. Cass spoke with a tremble in her voice, “Aly? Is that really you?” 


The Grey Goddess smiled as she stood a head taller than both of the Goddesses, “It is, I have secured control over the realm of death, The previous lord let his cock rule his mind, now he's a plastic cock I use when im bored.” Sarah and Cassi just stared in confusion as Lyssa shook her head at the pair of them, “Nevermind how I got to where I am, Now I have you both together I have a preposition for you.”




 

Chapter End Notes:



--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute