- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insipired by feedback

Cleo’s Mission

Cleo

The makeshift throne at the front of the UN building was horribly uncomfortable, Cleo’s modest twenty-foot frame felt compressed by the rickety steel frame, It was only her goddess robes that cushioned her skin. She endured the crude workmanship as an accepted tribute from her resentful followers. It would have been a simple matter for her to create one herself, ‘and it would have been plush and regal’ she daydreamed as she turned the pages slowly in her large tome. She had been on earth for a few days now and was starting to understand the value of presenting the correct attitude. The book she read was little more than a catalogue of cities and populations, The figures were incredibly boring, however, the nearly two hundred world leaders assembled before her were waiting for her to finish. Slowly and deliberately she turned another page. One of the delegates started to speak from the front row, “Excuse the…” his words were cut off as a purple lash of energy gripped his neck and pulled him from his seat.  Cleo lifted the book to hide her small smile as she watched the man slide towards her feet. Robyn stood beside her mistress’ sandals, dressed in a thigh-length purple dress, The energy whip extending from her arm as she effortlessly reeled the world representative towards herself. “You were not permitted to speak,” the 7ft woman scowled down at the older man. He tried to complain but the purple energy around his neck was choking him. Cleo lifted her foot, the long leather sandal nearly 3ft long. The man started to struggle as Robyn grinned, jerking her hand. Pulling the man onto his back and hauling him under the large sandal. The Goddess rested her weight on the man, he was sturdy enough to take it and she felt the power in her foot as his struggles intensified. The sound was ear-piercing as he screamed, the sounds of his bones cracking and breaking slowly as Cleo compressed his chest. Silence fell as the loud squelch echoed through the room. Cleo closed her book and looked to the assembly.

 “Messy business discipline,” she offered sweetly to the room. “When I arrived on earth I was naive, Thinking you would fall in line, Follow your betters, Accept your place.” she continued, standing, wiping her foot on the clean carpet near the mess she had made. “I learned quickly that humans are stubborn, defiant, stupid and tasty.”   Her gaze swept the room as her teeth bit down on her bottom lip, “Luckily for me, the last one helps quell the first three, Although I do not wish for this to remain the case.” The audience remained captive and silent as the large woman patrolled the small space at the front of the room, her small servant glaring at them all in challenge. “I am going to give you all a powerful tool, A tool that will help your species survive my presence in your world.” she chirped as she felt the mood lighten in the large room. Moving her hands together in a sweeping motion, Cleo summoned the transmission beacon, The crystal that would direct the worship energy back to her people.”This crystal is a worship stone,” she declared, naming it the first thing she could think of. The translucent red pulsing stone hovered before her, roughly 10ft tall and perfectly smooth. “While the stone is red, I am an angry Goddess.” she declared cheerfully. “You see this stone represents the worship I am receiving worldwide. It is your job, to turn this crystal blue as quickly as possible.” Cleo crouched by a door at the side of the room and quickly grabbed a security guard, as her fingers surrounded him he shrank to a more manageable size. “You can do this by building temples and encouraging praise,” she continued as she returned to the crystal, her prize in hand. “Or, I can charge it myself,” she smiled, taking in the reactions of the crowd, “You see humans' power of belief is all expelled in one burst when you expire.” The phrase hung in in the air as Cleo slapped her hand on the side of the crystal, the small security guard exploding on impact. The large glowing stone shimmered a light orange briefly before settling back to red. The room erupted in gasps of horror as the Goddess placed her hands on her hips and loomed over them. “As you can see there are two options, Build my temples, Worship me as your Goddess or I will pop each of you one by one for your succulent energy.” Cleo’s form shimmered and she vanished, the purple servant along with her.

Robyn Taylor

Robyn appeared in her apartment, Still dressed in the exquisite purple dress her Goddess had given her. Letting out a sigh she fell back into her cheap sofa, it had been a very long day. She was about to kick her feet up onto her coffee table when she noticed a small container resting in the centre of it, a small tag on top. She leant forward and lifted the small box flipping the tag over, “You did well today,” was all it said, the words brought a smile to Robyn's lips as she unconsciously let the purple energy shimmer along her arms. “Thank you, Goddess,” she said  aloud as she slid the lid back on the box. Three small women looked up at her in shock as Robyns red hair became their sky. “Oh you’re fucked…” she giggled as she discovered her gift. “Let's try this then,” she said as her fingers extended towards the box, thin purple tendrils of power leashing the inch tall women around the waist and hoisting them into the air before her face. “Oh shit this is cool,” she grinned as the three women started screaming. “Save your screams for when I’m actually hurting you, right now I'm just testing!” she scolded as she spread them out in the air before her. “One of you is being eaten, I have to know what the Goddess gets from that, One of you is destined to help me fulfil a kink I've not been able to shake since the Goddess first grabbed me, and the other is heading for pussyville for sure!” as she listed her plans the girls screams turned to begs, whimpers and cries. Robyn waved her fingers and moved the girls around trying to choose which one would fill which role, one of the girls was clearly very athletic, a stocky black haired girl, she mentally applied the sex toy note to her and lowered her to the sofa next to her. The Asian girl she had was on the larger side while the blonde seemed timid, “I've always enjoyed Japanese food…” she chuckled as she deposited the blonde back into the box and replaced the top. The Asian girl screamed as Robyn brought her into her physical fingers. “IM KOREAN YOU STUPID RACIST!” the small figure cried as Robyns slender fingers tightened, “Oh, I’ve never had Korean, I’m up for new things!” The large redhead fell back in her sofa laughing at her own joke as she forced the fighting girl between her lips. As she sucked on the girl both hands went under her purple skirt and quickly slid off the unnaturally comfortable underwear, “Oor Urn,” she spoke around her prisoner towards the athletic girl who had wasted no time in running to the other end of the small sofa. The dark-haired girl soon found to large feet either side of her as her escape was cut off, as she turned the long slender legs of the redhead vanished under the purple skirt where she could see the outline of her future. “Oorplai” the huge girl said, as the small woman stared up at her blankly. Robyn slid the Asian girl out of her mouth, “Foreplay, Kiss and Lick my inner thighs and vulva if you want to survive this!” she said matter of factly as she licked at the girl in her fingers, “Oh you taste salty,” she cooed before slipping her back into her mouth and laying back on her sofa.

Cleo

Sitting in the corner of Robyn’s apartment the young Goddess observed her new slave with interest. Her invisibility shimmering every time she giggled, the barrier catching the sounds from the air. This feisty girl had turned on her own people so incredibly quickly, Cleo admired the keen mind and survival instincts. They were similar in age from what the Goddess could determine, Robyn maybe had a few years on her, in another life they could have been friends. “Although maybe also in this one,” she thought before shaking the idea from her mind, “No, I cannot be friends with mortals, that's folly.”  Standing and walking carefully to the end of the sofa, Cleo had a giddy sense of voyeurism as she watched the small dark hair girl kissing her slaves' inner thighs, the looming womanhood slowly starting to glisten. She smirked as her mind fell into the gutter and she vanished.

Josephina Hillbank

Josie couldn't stop crying as she kissed the huge thighs, the smell of the large woman's sex permeating the air as she slowly worked close to the looming pussy, the heat coming from it slowly growing. As she turned to move to the other thigh, Josie stopped, A woman in a white robe stood just under the skirt hem staring up and moistening labia, “beautiful isn't it, the female form.” the newcomer spoke in a calm tone. Josie stared at her as she heard the call from above, “WHERE’S MY KISSING SPECK?” quickly she scurried past the strange woman and started kissing the other thigh, “Who are you?” she said between kisses. “I’m here to make sure that this beautiful thing is properly satisfied.” the girl in white said. The dark-haired girl glanced over her shoulder to where the strange figure was gesturing towards the huge pussy. “Well, you can start if you like” Josie added, thankful to not be alone in this unique hell. The woman was suddenly behind her, hand resting on her shoulder, “You misunderstand me...human...I’m going to bless you with extreme fortitude, You’re going to be able to survive Robyn’s sexual appetite..forever…” a rush of power suddenly flooded into Josie from behind and she fell forwards, impacting the thigh and sliding to the sofa. Josie awoke to a probing finger from above, rolling her around a confused titanic face staring down at her. “Oh you’re alive,” the huge Robyn announced smirking. “My little snack took care of the foreplay for you, I’m ready for you now.” Josie screamed as the huge fingers gripped her, the words of the strange woman playing her mind and somehow she knew, it was true, “NO PLEASE GODDESS NO, NOT LIKE…” her words cut off as she was consumed by pungent, warm darkness, the huge grasping fingers gliding her around the blackness.

Cleo

Sitting back in the corner she watched her new slave make the most of her new toy, She would soon realise her Goddesses input and Cleo hoped she appreciated the bonus gift. There was work to be done, nations to oppress and humanity to bring under her heel, literally. Robyn was the first of many slaves that would be deployed to keep her law above that of the humans. For the time being though, It was lunchtime, she had spotted a few tasty looking construction workers from the window of Robyns’ apartment and had decided she would have them in bread.



Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome to guide the chapters!