- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while! Apologies for those who enjoyed this story!

Cleo’s Lust

Cleo

The Goddess had been alone for over a week now, Leah had gone home, Joyce was locked away in her study with Robyn, only emerging to resupply her mortals every few hours. Cleo had been experimenting with the various uses of Mortals to distract her but her libido was building and she found herself craving Robyn’s touch as she fidgeted in her throne. She looked lazily down on the priestess offering Kaylee up to her, it was the sixth day she had forced her to offer the Angel before dismissing, “Keep her another day…” Cleo declared as she sighed to herself. “Cindy, I’m done..just done..” she said frustrated as she left the worship chambers and strode with determination towards the rooms she had given Joyce.

The room was organised and modern as Cleo pushed through the door, Her old mentor sat at a long desk reading a human novel. “Excuse me? Archmage?” Cleo found herself saying, her years of fearful schooling under the woman replacing her powerful Goddess persona as she felt like an understudy again. Joyce looked up from her book with a smile, “Miss Aurelien, Please come in!” she replied in a mocking tone as if roleplaying. Cleo smiled as nostalgia washed over her, She skipped in closing the door behind her as she approached the desk. She realised the bench in front of her desk was, in fact, a long box with a glass top, under the Glass Robyn was laid out, completely submerged in water. “Sensory deprivation?” The Goddess said slowly as her eyes met Robyn’s for the first time in days. Joyce smiled and gestured for her to sit on the box, “Air Deprivation, She's learning to let her power sustain her body, You spent a week in one of these boxes remember?” the Archmage said with a warm smile as she slid a bookmark into her book. Cleo felt desire rise within her as she stepped around the box, her naked girlfriend floating within, her hips swayed as a short skirt formed, her underwear vanishing, The Goddess very deliberately sitting over her trapped lover's face, keeping her legs apart to splay herself on the glass.

Cleo giggled to herself as she felt the cold glass on her nethers, inches from Robyn’s face. “I need her back, If only for the evening, I need her back.” she declared, looking over to her old teacher sheepishly. Joyce lifted her closed book over her mouth to hide the grin, “She has only one more day in the tank, You would reset the process for a night with you? She would need to do the whole week again.” Cleo squirmed at that, feeling her damp nethers sticking slightly to the glass, “Uhmm.. Could I ask Robyn?” she finally admitted suddenly regretting teasing her girlfriend. Joyce tilted her head slightly, “No, she cannot be disturbed until 7 pm tomorrow.” she said calmly as Cleo fidgeted. The Goddess felt her finger on her clit, not sure when she had placed it there as her mind worked feverishly, she had agreed not to interfere in Robyn’s education but the aching between her legs was fierce. “Okay, I’ll…” she started as she felt a tug on her mind, “I NEED YOU!” Robyn’s voice came through clearly, Cleo frowned as she remembered she was effectively masturbating on her sex-deprived girlfriends face. “I’ll...Take her…” she said slowly as she stood and looked into the water, Robyn's tongue licking her lips as she looked up at her. Joyce stood and sighed, “Very Well then Goddess, I will reset her deprivation test tomorrow, I hope she wants this as badly as you…” she announced clearly disappointed as her fingers gestured to the box. The water drained away and the glass vanished, Robyn gasped in the air as she sat up.

Cleo knelt and took her girlfriends hand, helping her step out of the box. She carefully looked her over before Robyn lunged into her arms, “Thank you! I WAS SO BORED!” she screamed as she squeezed her lover tight. Cleo felt guilty as she returned the hug, “I needed to see you,” she said softly in her ear, “I needed you…” she continued as she broke their embrace. Robyn grinned, “I can tell, You’re super horny right now! Let’s go! I have some ideas!” she said excitedly as she turned to Joyce, “Bye, for now, you torturess crone!” she said happily leading Cleo from the room, Joyce smirked, “Until tomorrow your brat..” she said softly, returning to her book.

Robyn stopped before they reached the bedroom, Tugging Cleo to stand before her, “So, Joyce has taught me a lot, She is a good teacher, I just can't stand how arrogant she is,” Cleo nodded in agreement as Robyn continued, “She taught me about dimensional portals, said I had a flair for it, really stoked my imagination, I’ve spent..ages..underwater just thinking…” she continued in a long sentence. The redhead spun as she conjured a diagram in the air, a network of thin portals, “Look here, this part that makes this genius.” Cleos eyes moved around the diagram to the marked point, “A temporal lock?” she muttered curiously as she looked back to her girlfriend, “I’d never enter a portal with a temporal lock...You could get trapped…” she finished before scrunching her face and investigating a strange release valve in the diagram. Robyn chuckled, “You wouldn't, but the mortals wouldn't know what a temporal lock was!” she pushed the diagram out into the room and zoomed in on the key locations, “Each temple gets an entry-point...which leads them to this junction, this is the temporal lock, they are all trapped in this inter-dimensional space until the lock is lifted...you follow?” she said excitedly. Cleo moved over and sat on the bed watching the lecture, wishing Robyn would just get to the point where they were making out, “So you want to trap helpless mortals in a portal stream? And blame them for not knowing better?” she said slowly as she slid herself across the bed chewing on her bottom lip. Robyn smirked, “Exactly, except we tell them too, and on our side, we get this…” she said seductively, the diagram shifted to the strange valve Cleo had spotted earlier, “We pull this lever and it gradually releases the temporal lock,” she said, her finger sliding around the diagram. Cleo’s breath caught as her girlfriend explained, she needed her, “It's a mortal dispenser…”  she moaned as her clothes evaporated, Robyn’s tongue slid around her lips as she watched the naked Goddess on the bed, “Yep, Filled by willing sacrifices, held until we need them, literally on tap…” she finished slowly crawling onto the bed to join Cleo.

Diana Keyran

The young blonde pushed to the front of the crowd, the huge robed woman stood over them, the concern on her face barely disguised by her forced smile, the huge Priestess had become a well-respected figure, a firm but fair hand restoring what had previously been a corrupt city. The large woman spoke “THE GODDESS HAS SPOKEN TO ME! WE NEED TO OFFER HER OUR SERVICES, IMMEDIATELY, HOWEVER, SHE HAS SAID IT NEEDS TO BE VOLUNTARY!” she declared, her sweet voice carrying across the assembled masses. Diana saw her opportunity and broke from the crowd, a few others emerging with her, “I will do it!” she called up to the large woman. The large priestess offered the advancing humans a warm smile as she stepped aside, revealing a shimmering doorway in the base of temples large throne, “PLEASE, ENTER WHEN READY,” the large woman declared. Diana moved quickly but soon found herself in a queue for the small door. “This is it, We get to meet Goddesses! I am going to ask to be a priestess!” she said to herself as she finally reached the shimmering portal door.

The world warped and twisted as she felt herself floating, the moment was fleeting as she soon felt herself being yanked onwards, then gravity gripped her once again and she found herself falling. “Fuck!” she screamed as she fell from another portal, hundreds of others falling with her as she felt the impact of the ground and started sliding as people kept landing behind her, pushing her, then another and another as people landed on her. Eventually, the pounding stopped and Diana came to a stop. “THIS IS ONE OF THE SMALLEST SETTINGS!” a huge overpowering voice thundered around them, “OOO DONT STOP!” another added as Diana’s thin body squeezed free of the human pile. As she broke from the tangle of limbs it started moving again, “What on earth....” she said as she held her head, clearly bruised. “MMMMM” she heard as the ground shook beneath her. Diana turned and following the line of people, it was a river of people that fell from the sky, As she looked up the massive green eyes of Goddess Robyn stared back towards her. The impossibly huge woman was holding a small ring in her fingers, and people poured out of it down towards Diana. “What the fuck is going on!” Diana exclaimed as she looked around, “CAN'T SEE YOUR PUSSY ANYMORE, I'VE TOTALLY COVERED IT!” the massive voice before bursting into seismic giggles. “URGH; I CAN'T TAKE IT! EAT ME!” another voice screamed out. Diana stumbled back as the sky moved, the mass of red hair cascading down behind her as huge lips filled the horizon, “GLADLY!” the huge lips declared as hot breath washed over Diana, she turned to run screaming as a massive tongue impacted her from behind.”

Cleo

Robyn’s tongue finally touched her, the micro humans tingled along her labia as her girlfriend finally went down on her. Cleo’s skin came alight with pleasure as she writhed on the bed, the bed that had covered in mortals of various sizes, hundreds of people forced to watch as Robyn tested her new toy, Cleo’s hand swept across the confused crowds, grabbing them in large groups and harshly dropping them along her body, “Fuuuuck, I AM YOUR GOD!” she announced as she let herself fall into the bliss Robyn was bringing herö. Robyn’s face appeared, from between her thighs, Cleo just put her hand on her forehead and pushed her back down, “I need this, Right now!” she said aching for the release. Robyn whimpered a little but diligently went back to work, pushing Cleo over the edge. “FINALLY!” she brunette cried out as she pulsed with pleasure and heat, the mortals across her skin bursting into flames as their Goddess climaxed. Robyn slid up alongside her girlfriend, laying across the mortals on the bed, “Mmm roasted human…” she whispered as she embraced her warm lover. The two women lay in silence as Cleo enjoyed the afterglow, “That was amazing...all volunteers as well, guilt-free fucktoys…” she said quietly as the two stared into each other's eyes. “I suppose it's your turn?” Cleo said with a small smile, holding out her hand for the portal ring. Robyn’s eyes flashed red as she smiled, “Oh hell yes!” she declared handing the small ring to her partner. “Twist it right to adjust the size, and left to adjust the speed, squeeze lightly to open it. Cleo spent a few moments fiddling with the small ring with curiosity as Robyn rolled on to her back in anticipation. “So the smallest setting you have is 0.5mm?” Cleo said curiously as she crawled between her girlfriend’s legs, “It’ll take a good number of those to fill you won’t it?” she said with a devious smirk. Robyn chewed her bottom lip, “Fill me?” she exclaimed. Cleo’s fingers traced her thighs, “You’re already so moist...you must have really enjoyed yourself, “ she said as her fingers found Robyns netherlips, parting them lightly. Carefully Cleo slid the ring inside, the exit pointing into her lovers’ slick vagina. “Squeeze to open?” she offered with a coy smile. Robyn instinctively clenched on Cleo’s fingers, the portal sprang to life, forcing the humanity out and into her, Cleo removed her fingers as she watched, The mass of squirming life pushing itself deeper into her girlfriends’ sex, Robyn bucked and flexed but her clenching only kept the flow of mortals coming. “Oh, Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit!” Robyn moaned as she felt herself crushing and drowning the now thousands of offerings being pushed into her. Cleo sat back on her heels and smiled as a tiny portal ring popped out of Robyn landing on the bed. There were thousands of micro humans dripping from the open slit, sliding down the inner thighs in her girlfriends’ juices. The Large brunette brought herself down and started to work in earnest on Robyn’s clit, occasionally sliding her tongue down to drag out some mortals onto her tongue. This continued until Robyn finally broke, her nethers ejecting thousands of micro people across the bed, a few of them were still alive as Cleo’s knee landed on them, a casual movement to push herself up to her lover for an embrace. The two divines drifted into a peaceful slumber as Cindy quietly glided in and began collecting the surviving discarded mortals from around the bed and sleeping gods.

Cassandra Aurelian


“She’s naturally gifted, your daughter has done well considering the origin of the girl,” Joyce said as Cassandra stood at the window looking out over Cleo’s world. “I am glad to hear that, I have something to ask of you, I need you to take Robyn, show her some of the other worlds, two days at least.” Joyce tilted her head curiously as her Queen spoke unmoving. “As you command your highness,” she said obediently as she dipped into a curtsey. The regal woman turned, her robes flowing unnaturally around her as her eyes shimmered a deep blue, “Your service is appreciated, Now go and collect your charge, you need to be gone within the hour” she said with finality, watching her servant back from the room. Cass turned back to the window as her power swept across the world, the barrier was visible to her, the hole that her power washed around, something hidden from her sight. No, not something, Someone. “I hope you can handle yourself when power is not enough my daughter…” she whispered to herself as she shimmered, leaving Cleo to this new test. “It’ll be nice to see Sarah again…” she thought as she vanished.

Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)