- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's been a while, Inspiration has been lacking, apologies!

Cleo’s Angels

Cindy

The locks clicked on the small doors as she watched the last of the humans leave, “Phew, long morning,” the young blonde angel said to herself as she stood and brushed her skirts down. Spreading her wings she stretched, ‘urgh, Feels good,’ she thought as the large golden tips fanned out. The large door closed, signalling that Cleo had left, the small angel wasted no time in increasing her height to the 400ft scale of the room. Gently drawing on Cleo’s power she summoned a cloth and wiped over all of the surfaces and floors, quickly cleaning the chamber. Turning and smiling at the shining room she fell back into her 50ft form and flew out through the smaller door behind the large chairs. In the walls of the temple was where Cindy’s domain started, sprawling rooms and chambers that stretched all around the Goddesses large apartment. While it was to mortal scale she was currently the only resident of the lavish accommodation that rested inside the walls. Folding her wings away she made her way into the large kitchen to prepare some food, Cleo had offered her humans to eat but the taste was repulsive and she spat out the one man she had tried. She opened her fridge and pulled out some premixed salad and started tossing it around in a small bowl when she heard the call in her mind, “CIIIINDDYYY.” Sighing, she placed the bowl in the fridge, shrank herself so as to not destroy her kitchen with her powerful wings as she leapt into the air and surged towards the door. Spinning through the air she dipped and dived, loving the freedom of movement as she found Cleo sitting on her sofa, tormenting some poor mortals with her latest game of fate dice. Fluttering down to a respectful 50ft she landed in a kneeling position next to her divine owner. “GOOD GIRL, HERE, THIS IS KAYLEE, “ the Goddess said casually dropping a small mortal before Cindy, “I LIKE HER, ROBYN DOESN’T, JUST AS I HATED YOU.,” she said with a smirk that gave Cindy shivers from the memories. Cleo turned and smushed Kaylee under a finger with a flash of light, “TRAIN HER TO BE LIKE YOU, I WANT HER TO BE A GRADUATION GIFT FOR ROBYN!” she decreed as she giggled, reaching forward a mortal on the table, “GOOD ROLL, YOU WIN!” the huge woman said leaning forward to pluck a small man from the table and slid him straight into her mouth. Cindy took the casual dismissal and carefully lifted the unconscious 8-inch tall woman in her arms as she slowly lifted off, gliding as much as possible back to her home.

She shrank the girl with her as she flew around the chambers, finding a suitable bed to leave her on, restoring her to the normal mortal height to match the scale of the room. Cindy looked over at the girl now they were of equal size, the young girl must have been no older than 19, long black hair down to her chest and a peaceful sleeping face. “It might be nice to have a roommate,” she considered as she left the girl to sleep, returning to her salad.

Kaylee

Her vision returned slowly as she groaned, her body was on fire, she felt like she could feel every nerve ending across her skin as curled up in the fetal position. The last few days replayed in her mind, she had been trapped in a cage with others, broken people who were driven to serve and obey and two of her friends, she struggled to pull their names up as she felt herself searing with pain. The teen screamed as she stretched herself, arching her back in agony, suddenly her head impacted a wall, her chest struck the ceiling and her feet crashed into a solid surface. She rolled in pain as she felt her shoulders push out, feeling extra muscles behind her as she cried out in pain, pushing against her pain she felt the room break, the wall behind her head giving way as she pushed against it, finally freeing herself from her prison as her vision finally focused. Kaylee fell from her hole in the wall and landed with a crash into something hard, she sat up, noticing her nakedness as she covered her breasts with her arms, looking around, Small building scattered around her prone naked form, small doll-sized humans running for their lives as she tried to comprehend the situation. The large Black wings spread behind her as she unconsciously moved to stand up, the tips catching in her peripheral vision as she felt the weight on her back. “Holy Shit.” she announced as they folded around her, “I’m...I’m….” she started before looking up at the small hole she had fallen from, “I’m a fucking Angel...This is the Temple of Cleo!” she declared as a grin crossed her lips, “Ryan is getting it!” she said as she turned from the temple and started running, feeling her powerful body responding to her as she surged in height and eventually found the courage to jump and slide as she took off across the landscape, not even looking down as her huge bare feet ploughed through the towns below her.”

Cindy

The loud crash drew her attention as she once again had to return her salad to the fridge, She would finish it at some point, she promised herself. Making her way down the long corridor to where she had left Kaylee the blonde angel stood stunned at the obliterated bedroom, the large hole in the wall and the titanic black-winged woman running away in the distance. “I’m so fucked…” she whispered to herself as she moved to chase her young ward,  her mind was drawn away as Cleo’s command returned, “CIIIINDDYY.” The Blonde angel sighed once more, turning from the hole as a sinking feeling took root in her stomach.

Cleo had moved into the kitchen, her victims had moved with her now rested in a small glass next to the stove, Gliding in carefully she landed in her kneeling position on the counter next to her Goddess. “AH! CINDY, TAKE THOSE AND OIL & SPICE THEM FOR ME WILL YOU!” Cleo commanded as she pressed a tiny woman into a hot frying pan, the tiny girl squealed as the Goddess giggled. Cindy was about to mention Kaylee when Cleo doused the poor girl in a form of oil, causing a loud sizzle to drown out her voice, She turned to the other poor mortals and sighed, reaching for the first one and starting to massage the oil into the unfortunate man.  She listened to the man moan in pleasure as her hands worked the flavoured oil into his skin, she was giving him one final pleasure before her Goddess had her fun, “It could be me in that pan when she finds out…” she said sweetly down to the human man who had his eyes closed enjoying the massage, “She’s gonna be pissed…” she said reaching for a handful of herbs, “You’re terribly calm for one in your position…” she said as the man moaned again, her hand brushing a firmly erect tiny penis, “Ah” she said shaking her head, rubbing the garlic and thyme into his oiled form.
Cindy placed the man in a separate bowl and took another woman from the group, her slick hands making it more awkward as she pinned the doll under her, reaching for a different oil. Cleo had just finished chewing on her first hot snack as she plucked the first man Cindy had done from the bowl, laying him in the centre of the hot pan, her tongue protruding between her lips in anticipation. “MM LOOKING TASTY!” she announced as his screams started, Cleo already prodding the man with her spatula, Cindy tried to ignore the torture as she prepared the crying woman to be next.

Kaylee

Her wings finally gripped the air and she felt herself lift, the trail of destruction left behind her extended take-off was extensive, she had felt building break and seen trees kicked aside as she had run, Most of her didn't believe it was real, it didn't feel real, it felt like a dream and as such the feelings of those she had demolished had never crossed her mind. The large naked girl flew out across the state, trying to recall geography as she coasted across the country, the feeling of flight was unfamiliar, her body felt wildly different, more aware, more focused than before, she knew things she was sure she had never known, like the geography of the country. It had taken her nearly half an hour of high altitude flight but she soon narrowed in on her home neighbourhood, descending rapidly onto it, she landed with a thunderous smash as her legs slammed awkwardly and she rolled over a school and shopping centre. “Ouch…” she complained as she pushed herself up, looking at her form school now reduced to rubble, she plucked the school gate out from between her ass cheeks and giggled, “Okay! That was crazy!” she said to herself as she looked around, “You’re all so real…” she said softly as she watched the horrified people running away, “This is so surreal though…” she said as she plucked a tiny person up between her fingers, lifting to her eye and grinning, she was roughly 600 ft tall and still not believing this was real. “You look so scared...I won't hurt you…” she said calmly as she smiled at the man in her fingers. Placing the man down between her thighs she kept looking around the area, Her ex’s house was around here somewhere, she just had to account for the higher perspective. “Where are you, Ryan...Your girlfriend wants you back…” she cooed as she pushed herself up onto all-fours and stalked the residential neighbourhood from above. The tiny house was easy enough to find, her fist coming down to crush the giveaway truck in his drive, “Found you, Now come out of that house before I sit on it!” she exclaimed like a young girl playing with dolls. Moments passed before a tiny blonde-haired man stepped from the door carefully, The large black-winged angel barked out laughing, the town recoiling away, “HAHA, Now I know I’m dreaming! Come here!” she chirped as her fingered snatched the tiny man from the floor bringing him to her eye, “You and Me are not done yet! You left me unsatisfied!” she declared with a giggle, her hand taking the tiny between her thighs as she rested her ass back on her heels. Her finger had just pressed Ryan against her nethers when her body locked up, frozen.

Cindy

The Goddess had been flash searing mortals for a while now, Cindy had learned that she had been watching a cooking show and had been eager to test out some of the techniques to seal in flavours. There had been a lot of trial and error and ultimately Cleo had decided she enjoyed the cooking part, but the flavours ruined the natural flavours that humans had. The Blonde angel was thankful it was over as she started to clean, then she felt the wave of power wash around her as she slowly and fearfully, looked up. Cleo’s eyes were blazing white and she was glaring at Cindy as if she had just punched Robyn. “WHERE IS KAYLEE!” she said, her tone harsh and clipped. Cindy felt sick as she swallowed, “She ran away Goddess…” she said meekly as Cleo’s backhand swept her from the counter and sent her tumbling to the floor, the Goddesses huge foot slamming down on her as she leaned in, her weight compressing her as she glared down. “YOU DIDN’T THINK TO TELL ME THIS SMALL DETAIL!” she snarled as Cindy felt herself getting smaller under the foot until her head was pinned between two huge toes. “I tried Goddess, You were just having so much fun cooking I…” she tried to explain before Cleo cut her off, “NO EXCUSES, YOU’RE GOING TO BE PUNISHED, I AM STRIPPING AWAY YOU TEMPLE PRIVILEGES, YOU ARE NO LONGER PROTECTED BY ME OUTSIDE OF THESE WALLS! THERE WILL BE MORE PUNISHMENTS COMING ONCE I THINK OF THEM! NOW CLEAN THIS MESS!” she nearly screamed as Cindy felt the toes grip her neck and fling her across the kitchen, she tried to force her wings out to catch herself but the wall hit her too quickly and she splats against it in agony, before falling back to the floor.

Kaylee

The world grew around her as she felt herself shrink, the rubble and debris becoming more real and horrific as she started seeing bodies mixed into the destroyed properties. She tried to scream but her body would move, the slow thud of movement approached her from behind as she mentally screamed. A huge sandal-clad foot landed in front of her as huge fingers encircled her. “MMM GOT ME A ROGUE!” a loud feminine voice boomed down from above, Kaylee recognised the voice, a streak of fear ran through her. The grip tightened and Kaylee felt her wings compress and her legs straighten as she was lifted into the air, she could move again although in the vice grip it did not help her much. Then she was face to face with her worst nightmare, Tamara Kane, Highschool bitch turned Priestess of Cleo. The large Brunette priestess examined Kaylee for a long minute before smirking, “KAYLEE MONROE? FROM SCHOOL? YOU’RE AN ANGEL NOW HUH? I THOUGHT YOU WORKED IN BAYBREAK! WHERE THE GODDESSES WERE….THIS MAKES SENSE NOW…WELCOME HOME, YOU’RE ON MY TURF NOW THOUGH AND THE BOOK OF CLEO IS VERY CLEAR ON AUTHORITY!” she said with a sneer as she squeezed Kaylee, The smaller girl choking as the reality of the situation crashed in, this was not the lucid dream she had thought. “YOU’VE DONE A LOT OF DAMAGE TO MY TOWN, KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE...FRIENDS...PROBABLY SOME FAMILY, MAYBE EVEN YOURS…” Tamara’s words resounded in Kaylee's mind as she looked over the edge of the fist she was held in, massive footprints across whole swathes of her hometown. “RULES ARE THAT YOU’RE MINE UNTIL NEXT WORSHIP, THEN I HAVE TO RETURN YOU TO CLEO, SO TONIGHT, YOU’RE GOING TO BE MAKING IT UP TO ME, NEVER HAD AN ANGEL BEFORE, SLEEP IS NO LONGER ON THE AGENDA.” the huge brunette declared as Kaylee felt squeezed again and again. Her mind kept focusing back on the large areas of demolition, trying to place where her family and friends had been in relation to her careless step. “HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BUTT STUFF KAY? I’VE NEVER TRIED IT BEFORE, I THINK THERE WILL BE MANY FIRSTS TONIGHT…” the huge woman kept rambling as she carried Kaylee back to the temple. Kaylee sobbed as she was carried away, deserving whatever Tamara had planned for her as the amount of damage tolled in her mind, then feeling the tiny mortal kick at her nethers, he was real too and now he was fighting for his life between her folds, “Oh shit...Ryan…”



Chapter End Notes:

I write for feedback & requests! So feel free to toss me a few words :)